USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle Empty
PostSubject: Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle   Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:23 am

||Betazed
||Near Medical Center
||TBA

Reius was walking toward the Marines he was suppose to follow and help out, as an MEdical Member of the Fenris but also as an old Marines he asked directly the CO of the ship to be place there instead of joining the Medical group in the center made for them. As he was looking around to make the place familiar to him, since he never once went on a mission on this very planet he wanted to be familiar with it ASAP. The only way he could be seems different from the Other marines since he had his old Combats Armor with the Paladin word on his right shoulder was by his White General Collars, saying he was retired...for the moment he was starting more and more to think.

''Miss Crae'' he said loudly to make sure the Captain could hear him as he saw her moving toward the medical Center.

Tag
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle   Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:46 am

||Betazed
||Near Medical Center

Reius was walking toward the Marines he was supposed to follow and help out, as a Medical Member of the Fenris but also as an old Marine. He asked directly the CO of the ship to be placed there instead of joining the Medical group in the center. As he was looking around to make the place familiar to him since he never once went on a mission on this very planet--he wanted to be familiar with it ASAP. The only way he could be different from the other marines since he had his old Combats Armor with the Paladin word on his right shoulder was by his White General Collars, saying he was retired. For the moment...he was starting more and more to think.

''Miss Crae,'' he said loudly to make sure the Captain could hear him as he saw her moving toward the Medical Center.

Lillian stopped in her tracks when she heard Reius' voice and smiled at him. "Nice armor."

It was small talk as she had not seen him in armor before, and yet he had addressed her so he had something to say and her tone meant she was open for business should he need something from her. After all, it was her job as CO and as the leader of this first wave to be accomodating to anyone with questions and since Reius was to join the marines and she would have Elena to replace him and help her, Remy and Kara with this, she knew she should perk up her ears and listen to him.

"What do you need?" Lillian asked him.
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle   Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:09 am

||Betazed
||Near Medical Center

Reius was walking toward the Marines he was supposed to follow and help out, as a Medical Member of the Fenris but also as an old Marine. He asked directly the CO of the ship to be placed there instead of joining the Medical group in the center. As he was looking around to make the place familiar to him since he never once went on a mission on this very planet--he wanted to be familiar with it ASAP. The only way he could be different from the other marines since he had his old Combats Armor with the Paladin word on his right shoulder was by his White General Collars, saying he was retired. For the moment...he was starting more and more to think.

''Miss Crae,'' he said loudly to make sure the Captain could hear him as he saw her moving toward the Medical Center.

Lillian stopped in her tracks when she heard Reius' voice and smiled at him. "Nice armor."

It was small talk as she had not seen him in armor before, and yet he had addressed her so he had something to say and her tone meant she was open for business should he need something from her. After all, it was her job as CO and as the leader of this first wave to be accomodating to anyone with questions and since Reius was to join the marines and she would have Elena to replace him and help her, Remy and Kara with this, she knew she should perk up her ears and listen to him.

''I know i don't have a rank right now but i want you to remember three thing. One this team has a mission: to save a planet. Two that this is your home but that right now you are an officer of Starfleet with a said mission and third..you are pregnant, take care of that life and dont make me regret the a-ok i gave you to be here...'' he said without a smile making her know by his feeling, the only thing she could feel with whatever mind power her people had over an El-aurian mind.

Tag
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle   Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:05 am

||Betazed
||Near Medical Center

''I know I don't have a rank right now but I want you to remember three things. One this team has a mission: to save a planet. Two that this is your home but that right now you are an officer of Starfleet with a said mission and third, you are pregnant. Take care of that life and don't make me regret the a-ok I gave you to be here...'' he said without a smile making her know by his feelings, the only thing she could feel with whatever mind power her people had over an El-Aurian mind.

"Starfleet sent me here," Lillian reminded him, teasing just a little bit all in good jest. "Besides, you missed the briefing on the Mitterand and this was all my plan. Send in the best, do you duty--anything and everything else is null and void. This is about Betazed, this isn't about us and it certainly isn't about individual sacrifice. Still, I appreciate you looking out for me."

She smiled at him and rested her hand on his shoulder, patting his armor there and then looking it over a moment--armor to her was kind of fascinating. Lillian didn't wear armor, but Taylor's armor lying around the quarters sometimes when he was painting and fixing it always made her curious. Reuis' was different and she wondered about it as she was a curious individual.

"Is this standard General armor?" she asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle   Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:57 am

||Betazed
||Near Medical Center

''I know I don't have a rank right now but I want you to remember three things. One this team has a mission: to save a planet. Two that this is your home but that right now you are an officer of Starfleet with a said mission and third, you are pregnant. Take care of that life and don't make me regret the a-ok I gave you to be here...'' he said without a smile making her know by his feelings, the only thing she could feel with whatever mind power her people had over an El-Aurian mind.

"Starfleet sent me here," Lillian reminded him, teasing just a little bit all in good jest. "Besides, you missed the briefing on the Mitterand and this was all my plan. Send in the best, do you duty--anything and everything else is null and void. This is about Betazed, this isn't about us and it certainly isn't about individual sacrifice. Still, I appreciate you looking out for me."

She smiled at him and rested her hand on his shoulder, patting his armor there and then looking it over a moment--armor to her was kind of fascinating. Lillian didn't wear armor, but Taylor's armor lying around the quarters sometimes when he was painting and fixing it always made her curious. Reuis' was different and she wondered about it as she was a curious individual.

Hearing that question make Reius smile, he was remembering the day his daugther asked him what he was wearing the first day she saw his Peacekeepers Armor...about three hundred years ago....

''Well..normally i should wear one but no this is a gift from Kyla...hum Marshal Kyla Davis, Commander of the Marines Corps. She was sick of seeing me in an old armor dating back a hundred years...this is a Marshal Armor. You may never see another one in your life time..except if you see the Marshal wear one..and she never wear it.'' he said while seeing sometime that wasnt there...an old memory...

''Lillian...i need to tell you something and you might not like it but it shall explain some reason for the way i was behaving those last hour'' he said with a different tone he ever had with her..a more serious one.

tag
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle   Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:53 am

||Betazed
||Near Medical Center

Hearing that question made Reius smile; he was remembering the day his daughter asked him what he was wearing the first day she saw his Peacekeepers Armor...about three hundred years ago...

''Well, normally I should wear one but no this is a gift from Kyla...hum Marshal Kyla Davis, Commander of the Marines Corps. She was sick of seeing me in an old armor dating back a hundred years. This is Marshal Armor. You may never seen another one in your life time, except if you see the Marshal wear one and she never wears it.'' he said while seeing something that wasn't there...an old memory...

''Lillian...I need to tell you something and you might not like it but it shall explain some reason for the way I was behaving those last hour,'' he said with a different tone he ever had with her...a more serious one.

"You marines and your armor," Lillian teased with a kind wink as she looked at Reius.

She honestly liked the grizzled old general even if others thought he was too hardened to be a proper doctor. He had his ideals and morals in the right place but he just need to work on his bedside manner and that was true of most doctors--Lillian was just lucky in her demeanor.

"Anything...what do you need to talk to me about?" Lillian asked him.
Back to top Go down
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle   Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:02 am

||Betazed
||Near Medical Center

Hearing that question made Reius smile; he was remembering the day his daughter asked him what he was wearing the first day she saw his Peacekeepers Armor...about three hundred years ago...

''Well, normally I should wear one but no this is a gift from Kyla...hum Marshal Kyla Davis, Commander of the Marines Corps. She was sick of seeing me in an old armor dating back a hundred years. This is Marshal Armor. You may never seen another one in your life time, except if you see the Marshal wear one and she never wears it.'' he said while seeing something that wasn't there...an old memory...

''Lillian...I need to tell you something and you might not like it but it shall explain some reason for the way I was behaving those last hour,'' he said with a different tone he ever had with her...a more serious one.

"You marines and your armor," Lillian teased with a kind wink as she looked at Reius.

She honestly liked the grizzled old general even if others thought he was too hardened to be a proper doctor. He had his ideals and morals in the right place but he just need to work on his bedside manner and that was true of most doctors--Lillian was just lucky in her demeanor.

''How could i said this..the reason why i wasn't in the mission briefing earlier was simply because i was on a high-secure communication with the Marshal Davis. She asked me to come back , she explained that she needed me for another mission and my expertise was in dire need. Lillian...this shall be my last mission aboard your ship, as i am now im back in rank as a General..but i wanted you to know first and to tell no one else until the mission was over to don't make this hard on the marines..'' Said Reius, looking at Lillian eyes to feel her emotion.

tag
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle   Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:38 am

||Betazed
||Near Medical Center

''How could I say this...the reason why I wasn't in the mission briefing earlier was simply because I was on a high-secure communication with the Marshal Davis. She asked me to come back; she explained that she needed me for another mission and my expertise was in dire need. Lillian...this shall be my last mission aboard your ship, as I am now back in rank as a General...but I wanted you to know first and to tell no one else until the mission was over to not make this hard on the marines.'' Said Reius, looking at Lillian's eyes to feel her emotion.

Lillian nodded slowly as she took in the information and then she smiled a little bit and just knew that she was going to have to let this go. The man was feeling couped up she was sure on the ship and like Taylor, he wanted to keep doing what he knew he was good at--serving. It made her wonder if she and Taylor were going to survive this because what if Taylor never wanted to retire? What if as they got older her kids always saw him heading off into battle?

"If that's what you want to do, then I'm not going to stop you," Lillian told him with a pat on the shoulder. "I've enjoyed having you here and I hope that you are blessed in your travels and your battles. Stay in touch though--I'll let you know if this kid you saved is a boy or girl. Just help the marines along and send Taylor back home to me in one piece, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle   Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:51 am

||Betazed
||Near Medical Center

''How could I say this...the reason why I wasn't in the mission briefing earlier was simply because I was on a high-secure communication with the Marshal Davis. She asked me to come back; she explained that she needed me for another mission and my expertise was in dire need. Lillian...this shall be my last mission aboard your ship, as I am now back in rank as a General...but I wanted you to know first and to tell no one else until the mission was over to not make this hard on the marines.'' Said Reius, looking at Lillian's eyes to feel her emotion.

Lillian nodded slowly as she took in the information and then she smiled a little bit and just knew that she was going to have to let this go. The man was feeling couped up she was sure on the ship and like Taylor, he wanted to keep doing what he knew he was good at--serving. It made her wonder if she and Taylor were going to survive this because what if Taylor never wanted to retire? What if as they got older her kids always saw him heading off into battle?

"If that's what you want to do, then I'm not going to stop you," Lillian told him with a pat on the shoulder. "I've enjoyed having you here and I hope that you are blessed in your travels and your battles. Stay in touch though--I'll let you know if this kid you saved is a boy or girl. Just help the marines along and send Taylor back home to me in one piece, okay?"

Hearing that made him smile, he knew she didn't said that gladly or being happy he was leaving but she knew in some way his place wasn't on board this ship.

''i can't promise he gonna be in one piece...'' he said with a little smile , one that made her understood a joke when he was doing one. ''But at least he gonna go home to you and the baby..i dont want that precious life to be born with no one to call a father...you know its seems like age but you kinda remind me of my own late daugther ...you may be her soul reborn''

tag
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle   Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:13 pm

||Betazed
||Near Medical Center

Hearing that made him smile, he knew she didn't say that gladly or was being happy he was leaving but she knew in some way his place wasn't on board this ship.

''I can't promise he's gonna be in one piece...'' he said with a little smile, one that made her understood a joke when he was doing one. ''But at least he's gonna go home to you and the baby...I don't want that precious life to be born with no one to call a father...you know it seems like age but you kinda remind me of my own late daughter...you may be her soul reborn.''

"He's never all in one piece," Lillian remarked with a nod. "Somehow he ends up coming home hurt in one way or another but we get through it."

She smiled at Reius as they hoped that they would still talk before he took off to go and be a General again. Lillian wondered if someday Taylor would be like this--not the same mannerisms, but needing to be part of the Corps even when he had retired to have a life with her. Maybe, maybe not. She supposed it all depended on how many kids they had or how much he considered his family his main duty.

"That's very sweet, Reius," she told him smiling. "You kind of remind me of my uncle and I feel comfortable around you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle   Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reius/Lily Old Paladin and Young Miracle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Fenris :: Mission Center :: Joint Posts-
Jump to: