USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off Empty
PostSubject: Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off   Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:23 pm

||USS Fenris
||Shuttle Bay
||TBD

Alyssa waited in the shuttle bay for her cousin. She was happy to see her, but at the same time she didn't know what she was going to do now on the ship. She needed to make a choice and let the Captain know asap. She just hadn't really decided rather or not she was actually staying on ship. There was just too much to think about and she wanted to know how things went with Darien and his family.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off   Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:28 am

||USS Fenris
||Shuttle Bay
||TBD

Alyssa waited in the shuttle bay for her cousin. She was happy to see her, but at the same time she didn't know what she was going to do now on the ship. She needed to make a choice and let the Captain know asap. She just hadn't really decided rather or not she was actually staying on ship. There was just too much to think about and she wanted to know how things went with Darien and his family.

Lydia could tell that her cousin was lost in thought, but she decided to scare her anyways. So she came up behind her and poked her sides causing her cousin to not only jump but scream as well.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off   Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:35 am

||USS Fenris
||Shuttle Bay
||TBD

Lydia could tell that her cousin was lost in thought, but she decided to scare her anyways. So she came up behind her and poked her sides causing her cousin to not only jump but scream as well.

"You shouldn't do that. And how did you manage to get behind anyways?" Alyssa shirked.

She hated that her cousin had manage to catch her with her guard down, and make so that they had some attention from crew members. She knew that Lydia would get attention because she was, now, the Chief Counselor and a new member of the crew.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off   Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:42 am

||USS Fenris
||Shuttle Bay
||TBD

"You shouldn't do that. And how did you manage to get behind anyways?" Alyssa shirked.

She hated that her cousin had manage to catch her with her guard down, and make so that they had some attention from crew members. She knew that Lydia would get attention because she was, now, the Chief Counselor and a new member of the crew.

"You were lost in thought. It was easy to catch you off guard, Aly." Lydia laughed. "Now, how have you been? I hope you this last mission has caused you any problems."

Lydia knew where and when to poke into Alyssa's personal business. Plus, she hadn't excepted to see her cousin so soon. She only hoped that everything was all right. She knew her cousin well enough to know that she hated having others feel free to go through her thoughts and use her mind as their personal playground.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off   Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:08 am

||USS Fenris
||Shuttle Bay
||TBD

"You were lost in thought. It was easy to catch you off guard, Aly." Lydia laughed. "Now, how have you been? I hope this last mission hasn't caused you any problems."

Lydia knew where and when to poke into Alyssa's personal business. Plus, she hadn't expected to see her cousin so soon. She only hoped that everything was all right. She knew her cousin well enough to know that she hated having others feel free to go through her thoughts and use her mind as their personal playground.

"I'm all right. This last mission didn't bother me as much as I thought it would." Alyssa answered. "Now, this is the shuttle bay. I'll be showing you where your office and quarters are. How's your family doing?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off   Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:42 pm

||USS Fenris
||Shuttle Bay
||TBD

"You were lost in thought. It was easy to catch you off guard, Aly." Lydia laughed. "Now, how have you been? I hope this last mission hasn't caused you any problems."

Lydia knew where and when to poke into Alyssa's personal business. Plus, she hadn't expected to see her cousin so soon. She only hoped that everything was all right. She knew her cousin well enough to know that she hated having others feel free to go through her thoughts and use her mind as their personal playground.

"I'm all right. This last mission didn't bother me as much as I thought it would." Alyssa answered. "Now, this is the shuttle bay. I'll be showing you where your office and quarters are. How's your family doing?"

Lydia smiled. "It was rough at first, but we worked out our problems. Well, most of them."

She followed Alyssa to the lift. She was debating rather or not to actually bring up her parents. It was the one things she left out of the conversations with her. Her parents had worked out their problems with Alyssa's, so Darien and her got to spend a lot of time with them. The lift door closed behind them. This would be the only chance Lydia got to actually tell Alyssa about her parents, but she knew it was going to be a hard discussion.

"I got to see your parents. Well, actually I spent a lot of time with them while we worked out our problems. They want to speak with you." Lydia spoke, hoping this wouldn't cause Alyssa to leave the ship faster than she had planned to.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off   Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:58 pm

||USS Fenris
||Shuttle Bay
||TBD

Lydia smiled. "It was rough at first, but we worked out our problems. Well, most of them."

She followed Alyssa to the lift. She was debating rather or not to actually bring up her parents. It was the one things she left out of the conversations with her. Her parents had worked out their problems with Alyssa's, so Darien and her got to spend a lot of time with them. The lift door closed behind them. This would be the only chance Lydia got to actually tell Alyssa about her parents, but she knew it was going to be a hard discussion.

"I got to see your parents. Well, actually I spent a lot of time with them while we worked out our problems. They want to speak with you." Lydia spoke, hoping this wouldn't cause Alyssa to leave the ship faster than she had planned to.

"How does it feel to want?" Alyssa asked.

This was a conversation that was not going to happen. She could remember with perfect clarity what her parents had said to her, and she was not willing to relive that for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off   Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:13 pm

||USS Fenris
||Shuttle Bay
||TBD

This was a conversation that was not going to happen. She could remember with perfect clarity what her parents had said to her, and she was not willing to relive that for anyone.

Lydia shook her head. "They just want to talk. Their your parents. Why can't you at least talk with them?"

Lydia didn't know the actual reasons as to why they hadn't talked since Alyssa's second year in the academy. All she remembered was that Alyssa up and disappeared for a while. She also remembered that when Alyssa showed back up again, she was very different. It was like Alyssa had shut down or locked her emotions away. Lydia didn't like it and was going to figure out a way to fix this.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off   Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:23 pm

||USS Fenris
||Shuttle Bay
||TBD

Lydia shook her head. "They just want to talk. Their your parents. Why can't you at least talk with them?"

Lydia didn't know the actual reasons as to why they hadn't talked since Alyssa's second year in the academy. All she remembered was that Alyssa up and disappeared for a while. She also remembered that when Alyssa showed back up again, she was very different. It was like Alyssa had shut down or locked her emotions away. Lydia didn't like it and was going to figure out a way to fix this.

"Because their not my parents. And that's the end of this discussion." Alyssa answered, getting off the lift.

She knew that Lydia was going to continue to talk about this, and she wasn't willing to. This made her want to run, and to tell everyone to let her die. She knew that running wasn't the answer, but she couldn't believe that her parents wanted to talk. Some things just can't be undone, she knew that better than her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off   Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:29 pm

||USS Fenris
||Shuttle Bay

"Because their not my parents. And that's the end of this discussion." Alyssa answered, getting off the lift.

She knew that Lydia was going to continue to talk about this, and she wasn't willing to. This made her want to run, and to tell everyone to let her die. She knew that running wasn't the answer, but she couldn't believe that her parents wanted to talk. Some things just can't be undone, she knew that better than her cousin.

"Not the end of this discussion. Why won't you talk to them?" Lydia asked again, following Alyssa.

Lydia knew that Alyssa was avoiding this. Alyssa needed to face this, and Lydia was going to help her. She saw that Alyssa was ignoring the question, and walking a bit faster. "I'm trying to help. Your parents have changed. They're not like they use to be. Both of our parents are actually getting along. You know that's a hard thing, since my mom and your mom really don't get along. They worked out their problems. Your parents want to do the same with you. So why won't you?"
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off   Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:39 pm

||USS Fenris
||Shuttle Bay

"Not the end of this discussion. Why won't you talk to them?" Lydia asked again, following Alyssa.

Lydia knew that Alyssa was avoiding this. Alyssa needed to face this, and Lydia was going to help her. She saw that Alyssa was ignoring the question, and walking a bit faster. "I'm trying to help. Your parents have changed. They're not like they use to be. Both of our parents are actually getting along. You know that's a hard thing, since my mom and your mom really don't get along. They worked out their problems. Your parents want to do the same with you. So why won't you?"

Alyssa turned and walked into the Counselor offices. "This is the Counselor offices. Kat tells you who you're seeing and when. She's very good." Alyssa then walked to the door to her right, and opened them. "This is your office." Lydia followed her as Alyssa grabbed the box off the desk. "You can find your own way to your quarters. I'm not talking about my parents, and you have no right to press the issue. Family or not, my parents are not open for discussion. I'm glad you fixed your family, but it won't work with mine. Kat will be able to give you directions to your quarters when you're ready. Goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off   Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:14 am

||USS Fenris
||Shuttle Bay

Alyssa turned and walked into the Counselor offices. "This is the Counselor offices. Kat tells you who you're seeing and when. She's very good." Alyssa then walked to the door to her right, and opened them. "This is your office." Lydia followed her as Alyssa grabbed the box off the desk. "You can find your own way to your quarters. I'm not talking about my parents, and you have no right to press the issue. Family or not, my parents are not open for discussion. I'm glad you fixed your family, but it won't work with mine. Kat will be able to give you directions to your quarters when you're ready. Goodbye."

"You're leaving, aren't you?" Lydia asked.

Lydia hoped that Captain Crae had the chance to convince Alyssa to stay. Now, she felt that she may have pushed her cousin to leave. She really hoped that her cousin would prove her wrong, and allow her to help with her parents.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off   Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:34 am

||USS Fenris
||Shuttle Bay

Lydia hoped that Captain Crae had the chance to convince Alyssa to stay. Now, she felt that she may have pushed her cousin to leave. She really hoped that her cousin would prove her wrong, and allow her to help with her parents.

"I'm leaving your office. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm staying on the ship." Alyssa spoke over her shoulder.

Alyssa didn't really understand why she was staying. She just hoped that things worked out this time, and that her cousin would get the hint about never talking about her parents. She was happy to hear that the family was getting along, but it also made her sad and caused her to think about painful memories. She wanted nothing to do with her parents. She reached the door. "Oh, you should probably talk to the other crew members from the mission. It was a hard one. Bye."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off   Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:07 am

||USS Fenris
||Shuttle Bay

"I'm leaving your office. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm staying on the ship." Alyssa spoke over her shoulder.

Alyssa didn't really understand why she was staying. She just hoped that things worked out this time, and that her cousin would get the hint about never talking about her parents. She was happy to hear that the family was getting along, but it also made her sad and caused her to think about painful memories. She wanted nothing to do with her parents. She reached the door. "Oh, you should probably talk to the other crew members from the mission. It was a hard one. Bye."

"Bye." Lydia called a bit late.

She was glad to know that her cousin was staying. Now, all she needed to do was get her brother, Darien, to show up with Alyssa's parents. Even with Alyssa refusing to talk about it, Lydia knew that Alyssa wouldn't be able to hide with her parents here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off   Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alyssa/Lydia - Cousins Switching off
Page 1 of 1