Aria/Dariak The Two Pariahs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aria Grey

PostSubject: Re: Aria/Dariak The Two Pariahs    Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:35 am

||USS Fenris
||Aria's Quarters

It was the way of the Vulpine to be punctual without cause. They took great care in ensuring that they ended up where they wanted to be, when they wanted to be. With that in mind Dariak had made sure that his duties had been tended to, reports for Taylor finalised and equipment checks carried out flawlessly. He then went to his quarters and prepared himself to meet Aria for dinner at her quarters. It was a simple social function between two serving members of Starfleet and a good way to get to know one another. However despite her obvious cybernetics she was human and therefore Dariak was confused if he should try to adhere to human customs in this matter. With that in mind Dariak had 'borrowed' flowers from the hydroponics bay and tied them with a slip of ribbon he had replicated. Humans appreciated gifts, right?

Dressed in a white tunic and black trousers with a green waistcoat it was casual Vulpine attire. The tall, muscular alien moved through the halls and ended up with confused looks at crew members passing him. A man carrying flowers through a ship was not a usual occurrence. With a small cough as he tried to keep the flowers away from his nostrils Dariak chimed Aria's door.

Efficiency. No matter how long she had been trying to be human, Aria was still guided by some of the basic Borg principles and after she had made sure that her regeneration alcove was complete and that her work was finished, she had come back to her quarters to set up. It didn't look as homely as it could have and she certainly wasn't dressed fancy--she was just wearing tight trousers and a blouse--but there was a table set up for two and he could have whatever he could replicate.

She still didn't know as much about Vulpine as she wanted to, but part of the time spent with dinner would help her with that. So when she heard the door chime she opened it up and then she cocked her head to one side a moment, her hair down, looking at the flowers that Dariak had in his hand. She supposed it was proper human conduct, but for a date situation, was that what this was? He was Vulpine, maybe he simply didn't know and she didn't feel the need to turn this into something uncomfortable so she just smiled and welcomed him inside.

"Good evening, Sir," she said politely.

"Evening petty officer." replied Dariak with a beaming face. Gently he thrust the flowers at Aria in a bid to get them away from his nose as soon as he could. Then it occurred to him that his highly sensitive sense of smell would pick up their scent no matter where he was within the quarters. Still there were worst smells in the galaxy than a collection of flowers. He stepped into her quarters, took a quick look around before finally placing the flowers down on the middle table.

"I got you these. Humans have a strange need for gifts constantly so I decided to follow that tradition."

"It was very thoughtful, though unnecessary--I am not accustomed nor used to gifts and you should never feel obligated to give me anything." Aria told him honestly and then remembered some of her training on more human things. "I am thankful for them. I believe they need a...vase."

She went to the replicator and made a vase for them and then made sure there was a little water in it and put the flowers in it. They were very lovely and she was thankful, she just also felt as though others might get the wrong impression--he was her commanding officer and this was to get to know each other. This ship, however, was a powerhouse for gossip she had heard from the captain and that meant they would be being talked about.

"The others will believe you are courting," Aria said slowly.

"If they do believe that then it's of no consequence, we can just reassure them that we are not." he countered with a smile. "However even if we were, vicious rumours are a part of such relationships. On a ship this small everyone would know everyone else's business." added Dariak with a smile.

He stroked the petals of the flowers with a thoughtful look on his face. His gentle eyes seemed to study the flowers as if scanning the image to transfer them onto a canvas with a paint brush. "You mentioned that some crew members may feel somewhat uncomfortable about you to the point that they may be rather forward about it. I hope you know I'm here to prevent that from happening as the executive officer of this squad."

"All very sound and rooted in fact," Aria agreed with a small nod of her head. "I just thought that I should warn you as the flowers are a sign of courting and I do not wish to offend the person you are if there is one. I do not wish to be out of line."

She smiled, blushing because she was embarrassed and wondering why on Earth she was blushing so much when she never did. Aria was very in control of her emotions because she rarely showed them, even though she was trying to be more in tune with them as she tried to be more and more human. Ever since meeting the incredibly handsome Vulpine, however, she had been smiling and blushing and talking more than was usual for her, though when she did get onto a subject nothing could keep her quiet.

Dariak's words in her defense just made her blush a little more and nod. "I know that you would protect me just as you would protect any other, but you cannot be everywhere at once. If I am at all attacked or harassed I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself and you need not worry about my well-being. I assure you that I am well equipped to defend myself and any of the crew. I...appreciate the sentiment, though." She smiled and then looked at the replicator. "Are you hungry?"

"I'm not married or in a relationship, casual or formal." stated Dariak who proceeded to pace around the quarters. Even though he was a patient person he was prone to wandering due to his pent up energy. He hadn't had the chance to put his body through its paces in some time. Dariak wasn't that hungry but he would eat to keep up the social action to make Aria feel at home. After all she had invited him to dinner and that would include eating.

Of course it wasn't the Vulpine way to simply skim the truth to make someone feel better so Dariak stopped his pacing and turned to Aria. "It will be several days from my last meal till I feel the effects of hunger but I'll be happy to dine with you. As for your safety I have every confidence in your abilities to defend yourself. Our sparring session was evidence of this."

"I can simply have a supplement shake if you prefer not to ingest a meal," Aria told him blushing. "I admit I did not know about Vulpine eating habits and I shall put that information to use for the future. There are other things that we could do. I invited you here to thank you and to get to know you, so perhaps there are other activities that we could partake in. Say, dancing? An intellectual debate? Alternate asking about each other? You could ask me any questions that you want to. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned the alcove..."

The ex-drone paused and looked over at her alcove, indicating it to Dariak with her eyes because it took up a significant part of her quarters. It was why it seemed so much less homely in her quarters than it must have in others because she didn't even have a bed in the bedroom--instead that was a study and it was hard to explain such things to people. Aria could sleep--she could--but it didn't rest her and she was an incredibly light sleeper.

"Anything will do petty officer." he said happily as he redirected his attention to the alcove. In all honesty Dariak had assumed it to be a piece of artwork, a large piece but still artwork nonetheless. The fact that Aria mentioned it meant that it was obviously of some sort of importance. It was a rather strange looking device or statue that was now being studied by the Vulpine. "I suppose we can dance. But first you have to tell me what this is. I thought it was some art you were partial to."

"Dancing it is," the redhead said gently.

Aria reached out slowly and then grasped Dariak's hand, leading him over to the alcove and looking up at it as the lights worked away. She was used to people asking about it because they knew so much about the Borg, but she was once again reminded that Dariak knew nothing of them. It was a rather nice break from all of the picking about it she got from everyone else.

"This is called a Regeneration Alcove. Borg use it to replenish their strength--like a bed for normal individuals...so as you can deduce I do not 'sleep' as other species do. Because of my nanoprobes, I am in need of the alcove so that I may go about the duties at my full capacity. I am used to being asked about it because it is part of what makes me different from the rest of the humans and because it takes up a little extra energy from the ship. I had to build it myself."

Gently Dariak pulled the ex-drone to him and began to waltz around the room. It was a dance he had witness other fellow officers take in so he assumed it to be a part of their culture. A point to learn really. "So it makes you a much more efficient member of the crew. You require less sleep than a human does. An admirable trait. Even I have to get my head to a pillow in some time."

With expert footwork Dariak danced Aria around the quarters, twirling her around at random intervals to an internal tune. "I'm not much of a dancer I'm afraid. Not really my thing but I do try."

Aria hadn't expected to transition into the dancing so soon, but she blushed as Dariak pulled her to him in a waltz and then began to match his steps. She was not entirely used to dancing, but she knew the steps that went with the dance just fine. Looking up at Dariak she smiled a little bit and let him lead, following his every step and feeling rather comfortable with the Vulpine.

"How long does it take for Vulpine to need sleep?" Aria asked him gently and then smiled a little bit more. "You dance just fine. This is actually my first actual one--I dance once with my parents when I was little, but I barely remember that and it was not as formal a dance."

"If I was to do my standard duties with no extra physical training, a week before I'd need to sleep." replied the Vulpine. "It all depends on how much physical activity I undergo. The faster I move and the harder I hit? The more I need to eat and sleep. You cannot break the rules of biology." As he explained how his body worked Dariak moved with agility around Aria's quarters with her in tow.

"I trust you to take care of my life should it be in danger. The crew will too, despite your implants. I find them interesting to the point of envy."

"The crew or my implants?" Aria asked, blushing because it was embarrassing.

She'd lost track of what they were talking about trying to keep up with the steps, moving gracefully and yet something was off. Normally she would be right on top of the conversation and yet right now Aria felt more comfortable than she had in days...maybe weeks. Dariak had a way of propping her up just as much as she needed to feel useful and she appreciated it more than he would ever know.

"I am not entirely worried about the crew," she managed as she slowed them down a little bit. "They will adapt and I am a very patient individual. I simply do not wish to disrupt the order of things on the ship."

"Your implants of course." said the Vulpine with a tilt of his head. He smiled softly at her, nuzzling gently. To a Vulpine tactile contact between their people were something that wasn't seen as some type of faux pas. In fact Dariak hoped that the redhead wouldn't see it like that, instead a source of comfort against her self doubt. "You will not disrupt the ship just by being on it. They will come to value you as the squad has."

The nuzzle caught Aria off guard and she flushed red, not because she was embarrassed that he would do such a thing, but because she was embarrassed by how much she wanted the contact. She had been trying for years to become more human and really all she had needed was some kind of tactile comfort and she was receiving it from a Vulpine. There was nothing wrong with that in the slightest, Aria just found it curious that it was not a human that was showing her what she needed most.

She let out a gentle sigh of content and then wondered if she should pull away because it was improper of them to be this close. He was her commanding officer and it would be wrong of her to get so close to him so soon--she had been taught about boundaries--and yet...and yet he had initiated. Perhaps Vulpine were used to such gestures and it didn't mean to them what it meant to humans.

That confused the ex-Borg drone. "Do you wish to be close to me?"

There was no tact in the question, but Aria still didn't know what tact was, she simply spoke when she spoke about whatever she wanted. Even saying it, she rested her head on Dariak and hoped that his answer was positive, not knowing what to do in this situation and hating looking unintelligent for any reason. It just seemed to her that their actions seemed like those of humans on a date and if that was not what he intended, then she knew she would have to stop whatever they were doing.

"Is it a problem?" asked Dariak who had confirmed that he did indeed want to be close to her. She was attractive, caring and interesting but his nuzzle was merely a social interaction tool. "We're a tactile people and often touch one another to show our...affection. Trust. So yes I do wish to be close to you Aria. Why, do you wish to be close to me?"

"No, it is simply that I am not used to such things," Aria responded, pulling away from him and moving to sit on the couch.

She motioned for him to join her, not wanting him to think she was rejecting him, but wanting him to understand where she was coming from right now. Aria even felt so comfortable with him that she didn't go out of her way to use her human hand to offer to him to pull him down next to her, she used the implanted one and smiled at him gently, her cheeks flushed. The ex-drone had feelings swirling around inside of her and wanted to make herself heard and clear and hoped that Dariak wouldn't take offense as so many were inclined to do when she spoke.

"You make me feel normal and I am no such thing," Aria began to explain, tucking her loose hair behind her ear with her human hand. "I have always wanted to be human and be close to people and while I understand that the nuzzle meant nothing, I am used to human standards. Dinner, the flowers, the dancing, the nuzzling...I have never partook in such events. I have never been on a date or been courted or been kissed and I do not wish to make you feel uncomfortable that I am so awkward at this. I am aware this is not a date and we are not courting, but I am unaccustomed to the behaviors that your people partake in..that any species partakes in. I want to be close to you because you make me feel good--you have been doing that since we met."

Blinking for a moment Dariak bit his lip at what Aria was saying. There was only one instance that humans were so blunt and forward but this couldn't be one of those moments. She was going on about courting to that made Dariak wonder what exactly she was driving at. As he sat on the sofa Dariak's hands gently touched hers, both of them. Keeping a hold of her metallic hand the Vulpine stroked her cortical implant with a small smile. "Nothing is normal, everything is spectacular." he said softly. "And...are you asking for a sexual relationship?"

Aria felt like her whole face had gone another shade of red when Dariak asked not because the subject embarrassed her--very few did if any--it was because she thought that he thought that she was trying to get him to sleep with her. That had not been her intention at all and suddenly she was wondering if that was a common question for Vulpine. She was feeling very much like she had just gone and embarrassed herself and maybe it would be best if she just started all over and tried to salvage the evening.

"No, I am not," Aria said gently shaking her head. "I have never been in such a relationship nor would I know the first thing about it. I was simply apologizing for my awkward behavior. You do not need to feel as though you need to coddle me or anything...I know I am not pleasant company, you only came because you thought that you should, not because this was how you wanted to spend your evening. I am used to it, I understand."

The blush that Aria was showing off made Dariak smile a little kindly but her words of saying that he'd just spend time with her as some form of pity move. With a stern look on his face the Vulpine shook his head. "I came here because I wanted to Aria. Vulpine are very, very honest. If I didn't want to spend time with you I would have said so. I'm here because I want to be here. It's just you seem to be showing affection yet distance so I wondered if you wanted me to ask."

"I do not know what to do," she told him as she reacheup to cup and stroke his face.

It was true, she didn't--she did not know how to act to seek a relationship because what she had heard on the subject of relationships and what she should actually do seemed like two different things. So, she leaned in and kissed him, trying to show him in a way she knew he'd understand that she wanted to be close to him. This way he couldn't possibly think that she was being distant for any reason other than she simply didn't know what to do.

"I will try to be less confusing," she told him, not really thinking about the fact that she had just given him her first kiss without much ceremony.

"Your confusing nature is alluring." admitted Dariak who returned the kiss without a moment's hesitation. He moaned into her lips as he stroked her face, running his fingers through her fiery hair. "However if you'd like you could slow down and think about it or we could just tumble and see where we end up. I'm open to both ideas."

"My inexperience is anything but attractive," she told him softly.

Aria kissed him again as she thought it over, reveling in the taste and feel of him and letting her hands roam along him because she liked it. She was curious about him and he had offered a tumble--she had a strong feeling that he meant sex and she was sure she would never get this opportunity again. So, she had to be quick on her feet and decisive, slowly unbuttoning her blouse and pulling him down on the floor with her since she had no bed to take him to.

"I have no bed, the floor will have to be sufficient," she whispered as she kissed his jaw gently, hands sliding down to his trousers. "I have never done this before, so you will have to teach me...teach me?"

Nodding Dariak wasn't interested if their was a bed or not. All he was interested in was making Aria feel comfortable for her first time so as their clothes were slowly discarded he kissed her soft skin, tasting it with his tongue as his hands wandered. His duty jacket and shirt were cast away leaving his tanned, muscular flesh for her assessment. "You are beautiful," he told her before kissing her fully, placing himself between her legs once he had managed to get her trousers and underwear off. "Mil Chial..."

Something about the feel of his hands and tongue made Aria take a deep breath that was cut off by his lips on hers, making her moan into him. Her whole body shuddered pleasantly and she held him close to her, nipping at his lips because it felt like the right thing to do in the moment, but she had no idea what to do exactly. Aria smiled at Dariak as she pulled back a little, her legs running along his, wondering what he thought of the random little implants she had--they were non functional, but she had two more small, round ones that could have been mistaken for tiny scars had they not been metal.

"You are beautiful as well," she responded as she stroked his hair and ran her thumb along his lip.

Most would be nervous, shaking because they didn't know what to do or because they knew it would hurt, but Aria wasn't shaking. She was flushed and she was nervous, but there was no pain worse than assimilation in her mind and that meant that she could take whatever pain would come and she would make the best of it. Besides, this was all about the experience and Aria wasn't about to let fear ruin it--she wanted this to be about her and Dariak and she was going to make this as close to perfect as she could.

She kissed him gently, lips brushing against his as she spoke. "If you are certain that this is what you want...I would like you to stay as long as you wish."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dariak Sondag

PostSubject: Re: Aria/Dariak The Two Pariahs    Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:41 am

||USS Fenris
||Aria's Quarters

It was the way of the Vulpine to be punctual without cause. They took great care in ensuring that they ended up where they wanted to be, when they wanted to be. With that in mind Dariak had made sure that his duties had been tended to, reports for Taylor finalised and equipment checks carried out flawlessly. He then went to his quarters and prepared himself to meet Aria for dinner at her quarters. It was a simple social function between two serving members of Starfleet and a good way to get to know one another. However despite her obvious cybernetics she was human and therefore Dariak was confused if he should try to adhere to human customs in this matter. With that in mind Dariak had 'borrowed' flowers from the hydroponics bay and tied them with a slip of ribbon he had replicated. Humans appreciated gifts, right?

Dressed in a white tunic and black trousers with a green waistcoat it was casual Vulpine attire. The tall, muscular alien moved through the halls and ended up with confused looks at crew members passing him. A man carrying flowers through a ship was not a usual occurrence. With a small cough as he tried to keep the flowers away from his nostrils Dariak chimed Aria's door.

Efficiency. No matter how long she had been trying to be human, Aria was still guided by some of the basic Borg principles and after she had made sure that her regeneration alcove was complete and that her work was finished, she had come back to her quarters to set up. It didn't look as homely as it could have and she certainly wasn't dressed fancy--she was just wearing tight trousers and a blouse--but there was a table set up for two and he could have whatever he could replicate.

She still didn't know as much about Vulpine as she wanted to, but part of the time spent with dinner would help her with that. So when she heard the door chime she opened it up and then she cocked her head to one side a moment, her hair down, looking at the flowers that Dariak had in his hand. She supposed it was proper human conduct, but for a date situation, was that what this was? He was Vulpine, maybe he simply didn't know and she didn't feel the need to turn this into something uncomfortable so she just smiled and welcomed him inside.

"Good evening, Sir," she said politely.

"Evening petty officer." replied Dariak with a beaming face. Gently he thrust the flowers at Aria in a bid to get them away from his nose as soon as he could. Then it occurred to him that his highly sensitive sense of smell would pick up their scent no matter where he was within the quarters. Still there were worst smells in the galaxy than a collection of flowers. He stepped into her quarters, took a quick look around before finally placing the flowers down on the middle table.

"I got you these. Humans have a strange need for gifts constantly so I decided to follow that tradition."

"It was very thoughtful, though unnecessary--I am not accustomed nor used to gifts and you should never feel obligated to give me anything." Aria told him honestly and then remembered some of her training on more human things. "I am thankful for them. I believe they need a...vase."

She went to the replicator and made a vase for them and then made sure there was a little water in it and put the flowers in it. They were very lovely and she was thankful, she just also felt as though others might get the wrong impression--he was her commanding officer and this was to get to know each other. This ship, however, was a powerhouse for gossip she had heard from the captain and that meant they would be being talked about.

"The others will believe you are courting," Aria said slowly.

"If they do believe that then it's of no consequence, we can just reassure them that we are not." he countered with a smile. "However even if we were, vicious rumours are a part of such relationships. On a ship this small everyone would know everyone else's business." added Dariak with a smile.

He stroked the petals of the flowers with a thoughtful look on his face. His gentle eyes seemed to study the flowers as if scanning the image to transfer them onto a canvas with a paint brush. "You mentioned that some crew members may feel somewhat uncomfortable about you to the point that they may be rather forward about it. I hope you know I'm here to prevent that from happening as the executive officer of this squad."

"All very sound and rooted in fact," Aria agreed with a small nod of her head. "I just thought that I should warn you as the flowers are a sign of courting and I do not wish to offend the person you are if there is one. I do not wish to be out of line."

She smiled, blushing because she was embarrassed and wondering why on Earth she was blushing so much when she never did. Aria was very in control of her emotions because she rarely showed them, even though she was trying to be more in tune with them as she tried to be more and more human. Ever since meeting the incredibly handsome Vulpine, however, she had been smiling and blushing and talking more than was usual for her, though when she did get onto a subject nothing could keep her quiet.

Dariak's words in her defense just made her blush a little more and nod. "I know that you would protect me just as you would protect any other, but you cannot be everywhere at once. If I am at all attacked or harassed I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself and you need not worry about my well-being. I assure you that I am well equipped to defend myself and any of the crew. I...appreciate the sentiment, though." She smiled and then looked at the replicator. "Are you hungry?"

"I'm not married or in a relationship, casual or formal." stated Dariak who proceeded to pace around the quarters. Even though he was a patient person he was prone to wandering due to his pent up energy. He hadn't had the chance to put his body through its paces in some time. Dariak wasn't that hungry but he would eat to keep up the social action to make Aria feel at home. After all she had invited him to dinner and that would include eating.

Of course it wasn't the Vulpine way to simply skim the truth to make someone feel better so Dariak stopped his pacing and turned to Aria. "It will be several days from my last meal till I feel the effects of hunger but I'll be happy to dine with you. As for your safety I have every confidence in your abilities to defend yourself. Our sparring session was evidence of this."

"I can simply have a supplement shake if you prefer not to ingest a meal," Aria told him blushing. "I admit I did not know about Vulpine eating habits and I shall put that information to use for the future. There are other things that we could do. I invited you here to thank you and to get to know you, so perhaps there are other activities that we could partake in. Say, dancing? An intellectual debate? Alternate asking about each other? You could ask me any questions that you want to. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned the alcove..."

The ex-drone paused and looked over at her alcove, indicating it to Dariak with her eyes because it took up a significant part of her quarters. It was why it seemed so much less homely in her quarters than it must have in others because she didn't even have a bed in the bedroom--instead that was a study and it was hard to explain such things to people. Aria could sleep--she could--but it didn't rest her and she was an incredibly light sleeper.

"Anything will do petty officer." he said happily as he redirected his attention to the alcove. In all honesty Dariak had assumed it to be a piece of artwork, a large piece but still artwork nonetheless. The fact that Aria mentioned it meant that it was obviously of some sort of importance. It was a rather strange looking device or statue that was now being studied by the Vulpine. "I suppose we can dance. But first you have to tell me what this is. I thought it was some art you were partial to."

"Dancing it is," the redhead said gently.

Aria reached out slowly and then grasped Dariak's hand, leading him over to the alcove and looking up at it as the lights worked away. She was used to people asking about it because they knew so much about the Borg, but she was once again reminded that Dariak knew nothing of them. It was a rather nice break from all of the picking about it she got from everyone else.

"This is called a Regeneration Alcove. Borg use it to replenish their strength--like a bed for normal individuals...so as you can deduce I do not 'sleep' as other species do. Because of my nanoprobes, I am in need of the alcove so that I may go about the duties at my full capacity. I am used to being asked about it because it is part of what makes me different from the rest of the humans and because it takes up a little extra energy from the ship. I had to build it myself."

Gently Dariak pulled the ex-drone to him and began to waltz around the room. It was a dance he had witness other fellow officers take in so he assumed it to be a part of their culture. A point to learn really. "So it makes you a much more efficient member of the crew. You require less sleep than a human does. An admirable trait. Even I have to get my head to a pillow in some time."

With expert footwork Dariak danced Aria around the quarters, twirling her around at random intervals to an internal tune. "I'm not much of a dancer I'm afraid. Not really my thing but I do try."

Aria hadn't expected to transition into the dancing so soon, but she blushed as Dariak pulled her to him in a waltz and then began to match his steps. She was not entirely used to dancing, but she knew the steps that went with the dance just fine. Looking up at Dariak she smiled a little bit and let him lead, following his every step and feeling rather comfortable with the Vulpine.

"How long does it take for Vulpine to need sleep?" Aria asked him gently and then smiled a little bit more. "You dance just fine. This is actually my first actual one--I dance once with my parents when I was little, but I barely remember that and it was not as formal a dance."

"If I was to do my standard duties with no extra physical training, a week before I'd need to sleep." replied the Vulpine. "It all depends on how much physical activity I undergo. The faster I move and the harder I hit? The more I need to eat and sleep. You cannot break the rules of biology." As he explained how his body worked Dariak moved with agility around Aria's quarters with her in tow.

"I trust you to take care of my life should it be in danger. The crew will too, despite your implants. I find them interesting to the point of envy."

"The crew or my implants?" Aria asked, blushing because it was embarrassing.

She'd lost track of what they were talking about trying to keep up with the steps, moving gracefully and yet something was off. Normally she would be right on top of the conversation and yet right now Aria felt more comfortable than she had in days...maybe weeks. Dariak had a way of propping her up just as much as she needed to feel useful and she appreciated it more than he would ever know.

"I am not entirely worried about the crew," she managed as she slowed them down a little bit. "They will adapt and I am a very patient individual. I simply do not wish to disrupt the order of things on the ship."

"Your implants of course." said the Vulpine with a tilt of his head. He smiled softly at her, nuzzling gently. To a Vulpine tactile contact between their people were something that wasn't seen as some type of faux pas. In fact Dariak hoped that the redhead wouldn't see it like that, instead a source of comfort against her self doubt. "You will not disrupt the ship just by being on it. They will come to value you as the squad has."

The nuzzle caught Aria off guard and she flushed red, not because she was embarrassed that he would do such a thing, but because she was embarrassed by how much she wanted the contact. She had been trying for years to become more human and really all she had needed was some kind of tactile comfort and she was receiving it from a Vulpine. There was nothing wrong with that in the slightest, Aria just found it curious that it was not a human that was showing her what she needed most.

She let out a gentle sigh of content and then wondered if she should pull away because it was improper of them to be this close. He was her commanding officer and it would be wrong of her to get so close to him so soon--she had been taught about boundaries--and yet...and yet he had initiated. Perhaps Vulpine were used to such gestures and it didn't mean to them what it meant to humans.

That confused the ex-Borg drone. "Do you wish to be close to me?"

There was no tact in the question, but Aria still didn't know what tact was, she simply spoke when she spoke about whatever she wanted. Even saying it, she rested her head on Dariak and hoped that his answer was positive, not knowing what to do in this situation and hating looking unintelligent for any reason. It just seemed to her that their actions seemed like those of humans on a date and if that was not what he intended, then she knew she would have to stop whatever they were doing.

"Is it a problem?" asked Dariak who had confirmed that he did indeed want to be close to her. She was attractive, caring and interesting but his nuzzle was merely a social interaction tool. "We're a tactile people and often touch one another to show our...affection. Trust. So yes I do wish to be close to you Aria. Why, do you wish to be close to me?"

"No, it is simply that I am not used to such things," Aria responded, pulling away from him and moving to sit on the couch.

She motioned for him to join her, not wanting him to think she was rejecting him, but wanting him to understand where she was coming from right now. Aria even felt so comfortable with him that she didn't go out of her way to use her human hand to offer to him to pull him down next to her, she used the implanted one and smiled at him gently, her cheeks flushed. The ex-drone had feelings swirling around inside of her and wanted to make herself heard and clear and hoped that Dariak wouldn't take offense as so many were inclined to do when she spoke.

"You make me feel normal and I am no such thing," Aria began to explain, tucking her loose hair behind her ear with her human hand. "I have always wanted to be human and be close to people and while I understand that the nuzzle meant nothing, I am used to human standards. Dinner, the flowers, the dancing, the nuzzling...I have never partook in such events. I have never been on a date or been courted or been kissed and I do not wish to make you feel uncomfortable that I am so awkward at this. I am aware this is not a date and we are not courting, but I am unaccustomed to the behaviors that your people partake in..that any species partakes in. I want to be close to you because you make me feel good--you have been doing that since we met."

Blinking for a moment Dariak bit his lip at what Aria was saying. There was only one instance that humans were so blunt and forward but this couldn't be one of those moments. She was going on about courting to that made Dariak wonder what exactly she was driving at. As he sat on the sofa Dariak's hands gently touched hers, both of them. Keeping a hold of her metallic hand the Vulpine stroked her cortical implant with a small smile. "Nothing is normal, everything is spectacular." he said softly. "And...are you asking for a sexual relationship?"

Aria felt like her whole face had gone another shade of red when Dariak asked not because the subject embarrassed her--very few did if any--it was because she thought that he thought that she was trying to get him to sleep with her. That had not been her intention at all and suddenly she was wondering if that was a common question for Vulpine. She was feeling very much like she had just gone and embarrassed herself and maybe it would be best if she just started all over and tried to salvage the evening.

"No, I am not," Aria said gently shaking her head. "I have never been in such a relationship nor would I know the first thing about it. I was simply apologizing for my awkward behavior. You do not need to feel as though you need to coddle me or anything...I know I am not pleasant company, you only came because you thought that you should, not because this was how you wanted to spend your evening. I am used to it, I understand."

The blush that Aria was showing off made Dariak smile a little kindly but her words of saying that he'd just spend time with her as some form of pity move. With a stern look on his face the Vulpine shook his head. "I came here because I wanted to Aria. Vulpine are very, very honest. If I didn't want to spend time with you I would have said so. I'm here because I want to be here. It's just you seem to be showing affection yet distance so I wondered if you wanted me to ask."

"I do not know what to do," she told him as she reacheup to cup and stroke his face.

It was true, she didn't--she did not know how to act to seek a relationship because what she had heard on the subject of relationships and what she should actually do seemed like two different things. So, she leaned in and kissed him, trying to show him in a way she knew he'd understand that she wanted to be close to him. This way he couldn't possibly think that she was being distant for any reason other than she simply didn't know what to do.

"I will try to be less confusing," she told him, not really thinking about the fact that she had just given him her first kiss without much ceremony.

"Your confusing nature is alluring." admitted Dariak who returned the kiss without a moment's hesitation. He moaned into her lips as he stroked her face, running his fingers through her fiery hair. "However if you'd like you could slow down and think about it or we could just tumble and see where we end up. I'm open to both ideas."

"My inexperience is anything but attractive," she told him softly.

Aria kissed him again as she thought it over, reveling in the taste and feel of him and letting her hands roam along him because she liked it. She was curious about him and he had offered a tumble--she had a strong feeling that he meant sex and she was sure she would never get this opportunity again. So, she had to be quick on her feet and decisive, slowly unbuttoning her blouse and pulling him down on the floor with her since she had no bed to take him to.

"I have no bed, the floor will have to be sufficient," she whispered as she kissed his jaw gently, hands sliding down to his trousers. "I have never done this before, so you will have to teach me...teach me?"

Nodding Dariak wasn't interested if their was a bed or not. All he was interested in was making Aria feel comfortable for her first time so as their clothes were slowly discarded he kissed her soft skin, tasting it with his tongue as his hands wandered. His duty jacket and shirt were cast away leaving his tanned, muscular flesh for her assessment. "You are beautiful," he told her before kissing her fully, placing himself between her legs once he had managed to get her trousers and underwear off. "Mil Chial..."

Something about the feel of his hands and tongue made Aria take a deep breath that was cut off by his lips on hers, making her moan into him. Her whole body shuddered pleasantly and she held him close to her, nipping at his lips because it felt like the right thing to do in the moment, but she had no idea what to do exactly. Aria smiled at Dariak as she pulled back a little, her legs running along his, wondering what he thought of the random little implants she had--they were non functional, but she had two more small, round ones that could have been mistaken for tiny scars had they not been metal.

"You are beautiful as well," she responded as she stroked his hair and ran her thumb along his lip.

Most would be nervous, shaking because they didn't know what to do or because they knew it would hurt, but Aria wasn't shaking. She was flushed and she was nervous, but there was no pain worse than assimilation in her mind and that meant that she could take whatever pain would come and she would make the best of it. Besides, this was all about the experience and Aria wasn't about to let fear ruin it--she wanted this to be about her and Dariak and she was going to make this as close to perfect as she could.

She kissed him gently, lips brushing against his as she spoke. "If you are certain that this is what you want...I would like you to stay as long as you wish."

"Then I'll be staying until duty falls us." replied the Vulpine who continued to kiss her, gently tugging on her bottom lip as he looked into her eyes. Her implants on her legs sent tingles along his nervous system, causing Dariak to stroke them with affection as he looked her her, his length poised between her legs. Holding her close Dariak delivered one, firm thrust into her, robbing her innocence in one swift stroke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Aria/Dariak The Two Pariahs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2