USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 4: Runabout Down

Go down 
+7
Marissa Garren
Carlos Salazar
Alyssa Shields
Gabriel Sharpe
Kalen Gespard
Sergeni Kostev
Selina Karr
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

Episode 4: Runabout Down - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Runabout Down   Episode 4: Runabout Down - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:44 pm

||Kadoshe II
||Research Center
||March 24, 2388

"So three questions...number one; the medical term for those...things...is 'zombie' right? Clinically brain dead? Number two; Is it contagious? And number three; you lost your memory? When did this happen?" Marlo stopped, and scrunched up her nose. "That was a lot more than three wasn't it?"

It was more like five, but she gave a half shrug, and reached up to press her comm badge. If they could transport because the storm was gone, she was pretty sure she could contact Gabe.

"Gabe what's your status? We've located Captain Crae, and the rest of the away team, and we're launching a rescue. Keep a transporter lock on our bio-signatures, in case we need to make a quick getaway, but I'd prefer to take the shuttle home...I did pour myself into it."

Maybe K'nok knew exactly what he was doing pushing the two of them to be their best and the head of a ship of their own. Marlo felt large and in charge...and she liked it.

<tags Gabe or Lillian, or Gabe then Lillian...and Gabe, I expect an "Understood, sir." If I don't get it I'll be very upset ;P>
Back to top Go down
T'Vola
Ensign (Y)
Ensign (Y)

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Runabout Down   Episode 4: Runabout Down - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:19 pm

T'Vola - 0020 (Placeholder - EVA Spacewalk)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Runabout Down   Episode 4: Runabout Down - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:21 pm

||USS Fenris
||Bridge
||March 24, 2388

"Captain we're being contacted by Commander Marlo on the planet's surface." Said the young ensign at Ops. Gabe made his way to the captain's chair and sat down.

"Patch it through Ensign."

=/\= Gabe what's your status? We've located Captain Crae, and the rest of the away team, and we're launching a rescue. Keep a transporter lock on our bio-signatures, in case we need to make a quick getaway, but I'd prefer to take the shuttle home...I did pour myself into it.=/\=

Gabe smiled at the last part, He knew all about pouring oneself into their work, afterall he'd been doing the same thing for a long time.

"Understood Sir. Ensign T'Vola's taking a team onto the hull now to set up a Paratrinic beam to help us cut through the Storm, problem is once it's active we only have 30 to 45 minutes before we burn out the Deflector, frankly we were lucky gettin' ya down in the first place." Gabe replied, shifting forward slightly in his seat.

"Whats the situation down there?"

Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Runabout Down   Episode 4: Runabout Down - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:38 am

||Kadoshe II
||Wilderness
||March 24, 2388

Lillian smiled at the sound of Gabe's voice. "Situation down here was worse a while ago, but I think we're about ready to come back. The shuttle is a bit roughed up, but I think that that's okay--Marlo's here, she can fix it. As for the rest of it, you'll get a full report from me shortly. Right now I need to talk to the five survivors...yes, survivors. It's a mess down here, but Omega Squad knows what it's doing."

She was pretty sure that they did and even let Taylor, Dariak and Aria take point going into the cave just in case this wasn't what it had all appeared to be. They went inside and they did a sweep and they found the five people and it wasn't like they were excited to see them. In fact at first it looked like they were rather terrified of the people coming in and Lillian immediately jumped into Diplomatic Mode.

"I am Captain Lillian Crae of the USS Fenris. We crash landed on this planet because of the ion storm and we found out what was going on around here and wanted to save you." Lillian explained slowly, that friendly smile on her face. "We have a ship in orbit to take us all away from here."

The man stepped up to her. "We don't believe you. He is wearing the armor."

"Right," Lillian said nodding, looking at James as the man pointed at him. "He's not with Doclin. We forced him to join us and I assure you, we won't deliver you to Doclin. We are very against Doclin. Do you really think that a pregnant woman wearing Starfleet colors would work for him?"

After a moment or two, the man nodded gently because he was trying to figure out what he was thinking here. He and the others had been stuck with all sorts of things, but they had managed to escape before their brains had been damaged so bad that they had become the beings inside of the Research Center. Right now he wanted off of the planet's surface and he wanted to take his family with him because he had made it this far.

"Starfleet? Haven't seen Starfleet around here in a while. We were all lured here under that pretense but everyone wore black." The man explained slowly. "I just want to get my family out of here. My mother, my wife, my kids--I just want off of this planet. One wrong move and I won't hesitate to save us from this."

Lillian nodded at that. "Don't worry, I understand that, I do. We'll make sure to get you guys safe and sound, I promise. From there, you can go anywhere you want to."
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: Runabout Down   Episode 4: Runabout Down - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 4: Runabout Down
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5