USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits   Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:51 am

||USS Fenris
||Security Offices
||whatever time Ky says it is

Marissa knew that there was a change in her duty roster and so she stroked her extra pip with a gentle nod as she looked of the PADD in her hand. She understood what it meant to run her department and honestly she had been looking forward to having a competent member of the ship in her squad.

Alyssa Shields.

From counseling to security.

She certainly didn't think that Alyssa was material for her secret squad and yet there was still time for Alyssa to prove herself. Besides, Marissa knew she didn't know everything there was to know about the woman and she knew that she had time to figure it out so she had called to speak with her as that was what she was supposed to do and she was curious about the 'new girl'.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits   Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:45 pm

||USS Fenris
||Security Offices

Marissa knew that there was a change in her duty roster and so she stroked her extra pip with a gentle nod as she looked of the PADD in her hand. She understood what it meant to run her department and honestly she had been looking forward to having a competent member of the ship in her squad.

Alyssa Shields.

She certainly didn't think that Alyssa was material for her secret squad and yet there was still time for Alyssa to prove herself. Besides, Marissa knew she didn't know everything there was to know about the woman and she knew that she had time to figure it out so she had called to speak with her as that was what she was supposed to do and she was curious about the 'new girl'.

Alyssa stood outside the security offices. She knew that she could do this, but it had been a while since her last security team. She reminded herself to breathe, then press the door chime to Lieutenant Commander Marissa Garren's office. She knew nothing about her, except what she read on her file for counseling that she couldn't talk about.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits   Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:31 pm

||USS Fenris
||Security Offices

Alyssa Shields.

Alyssa stood outside the security offices. She knew that she could do this, but it had been a while since her last security team. She reminded herself to breathe, then press the door chime to Lieutenant Commander Marissa Garren's office. She knew nothing about her, except what she read on her file for counseling that she couldn't talk about.

"Come in!" Marissa called.

She was ready to get this meeting started and hoped that she and Alyssa would get along because Marissa prided herself on her good working relationships with her team. All she could do now was wait, however, and question the woman about why it was she would rather do security than counseling: just seemed like such a change even thouggh her record said she'd done security before....
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits   Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:32 pm

||USS Fenris
||Security Offices

Alyssa Shields.

She was ready to get this meeting started and hoped that she and Alyssa would get along because Marissa prided herself on her good working relationships with her team. All she could do now was wait, however, and question the woman about why it was she would rather do security than counseling: just seemed like such a change even thouggh her record said she'd done security before....

Alyssa walked in. "You wanted to see me Commander."

She knew that she had to talk with her Commander, but she didn't expect her Commander to be the one to setup the meeting. In the past she had been the one to setup the meeting, so she was feeling she had already done something wrong, and she hadn't really started her new duties yet.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits   Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:51 am

||USS Fenris
||Security Offices

Alyssa Shields.

She was ready to get this meeting started and hoped that she and Alyssa would get along because Marissa prided herself on her good working relationships with her team. All she could do now was wait, however, and question the woman about why it was she would rather do security than counseling: just seemed like such a change even though her record said she'd done security before....

She knew that she had to talk with her Commander, but she didn't expect her Commander to be the one to setup the meeting. In the past she had been the one to setup the meeting, so she was feeling she had already done something wrong, and she hadn't really started her new duties yet.

"Yes, I did--we're going to be working together, so I figured that it was a good idea that we know each other," Marissa began. "I have a feeling that I'm going to need to rely on you just as much as I rely on my men and I think that it's important that we get to place that is...professional and personal. A healthy balance. So, have a seat."

Marissa indicated to the chair with her hand and kept a smile on her face because right now she was trying to make a good impression on the newest member to her team. She had to make her feel welcome and also gain her respect and she had a feeling that while that wouldn't be too hard, that she was going to have to work for it and so she was trying.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits   Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:39 am

||USS Fenris
||Security Offices

Alyssa Shields.

She was ready to get this meeting started and hoped that she and Alyssa would get along because Marissa prided herself on her good working relationships with her team. All she could do now was wait, however, and question the woman about why it was she would rather do security than counseling: just seemed like such a change even though her record said she'd done security before....

"Yes, I did--we're going to be working together, so I figured that it was a good idea that we know each other," Marissa began. "I have a feeling that I'm going to need to rely on you just as much as I rely on my men and I think that it's important that we get to place that is...professional and personal. A healthy balance. So, have a seat."

Marissa indicated to the chair with her hand and kept a smile on her face because right now she was trying to make a good impression on the newest member to her team. She had to make her feel welcome and also gain her respect and she had a feeling that while that wouldn't be too hard, that she was going to have to work for it and so she was trying.

Alyssa took a seat, and debated what personal stuff she could tell. She didn't exactly trust anyone with the exception of her cousin... and Kalen, but she was still debating about that one.

"A healthy balance is always needed. I know you've seen my file, so I want you to know that it's been a while since I've done this but not to worry. I'm a fast learner." Alyssa replied. "You should also know that I do have trust issues. I'm doing my best to fix that, but it's taking longer than I thought it would. I trust you as my commanding officer, but that doesn't mean I'll trust you when we're off duty. I hope that makes sense."

Alyssa hoped she was explaining that right. She wanted to be honest with her commanding officer and hoped that later down the road they would become friends. She had already admitted to herself that she could use a friend or two.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits   Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:06 pm

||USS Fenris
||Security Offices

Alyssa Shields.

Alyssa took a seat, and debated what personal stuff she could tell. She didn't exactly trust anyone with the exception of her cousin... and Kalen, but she was still debating about that one.

"A healthy balance is always needed. I know you've seen my file, so I want you to know that it's been a while since I've done this but not to worry. I'm a fast learner." Alyssa replied. "You should also know that I do have trust issues. I'm doing my best to fix that, but it's taking longer than I thought it would. I trust you as my commanding officer, but that doesn't mean I'll trust you when we're off duty. I hope that makes sense."

Alyssa hoped she was explaining that right. She wanted to be honest with her commanding officer and hoped that later down the road they would become friends. She had already admitted to herself that she could use a friend or two.

"That makes perfect sense," she said with a laugh. "We don't know each other beneath the uniform, so there's no personal trust yet. Just good old fashioned colleague respect. That's okay though."

Marissa looked down at the pad in front of her and then looked back up at Alyssa. "Even though you haven't done this in a while, it seems to me that we should be able to work well together. You do your job, and the two of us will get along just fine. I just wanted to meet with you."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits   Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:42 pm

||USS Fenris
||Security Offices

Alyssa Shields.

"That makes perfect sense," she said with a laugh. "We don't know each other beneath the uniform, so there's no personal trust yet. Just good old fashioned colleague respect. That's okay though."

Marissa looked down at the pad in front of her and then looked back up at Alyssa. "Even though you haven't done this in a while, it seems to me that we should be able to work well together. You do your job, and the two of us will get along just fine. I just wanted to meet with you."

Alyssa nodded. "I understand. I will do my job. Just so you know, I have a tendency to pull pranks on people I know really well. I don't do while I'm on duty and I just want to make sure that I can't get into really big trouble if I do them."
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits   Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:02 pm

||USS Fenris
||Security Offices

Alyssa Shields.

Marissa looked down at the padd in front of her and then looked back up at Alyssa. "Even though you haven't done this in a while, it seems to me that we should be able to work well together. You do your job, and the two of us will get along just fine. I just wanted to meet with you."

Alyssa nodded. "I understand. I will do my job. Just so you know, I have a tendency to pull pranks on people I know really well. I don't do while I'm on duty and I just want to make sure that I can't get into really big trouble if I do them."

"I'm not above letting people have a little harmless fun," Marissa laughed. "As long as you get the job done, there's not a problem here that can't be solved, right? So just be punctual and help me to keep the ship safe and under control we'll be good. If you don't have anymore questions, I'll let you get back to your duties."

(you can add something in and we can figure out a time tag and post in the post mission)
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits   Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:33 am

it can be posted. i don't have anything to add.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits   Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marissa/Alyssa - New Recruits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Fenris :: Mission Center :: Joint Posts-
Jump to: