USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:18 pm

||Kadoshe II
||Roof of the Research Center
||March 23, 2388

Lillian had been working away while things were going on inside of Taylor and Kalen that she couldn't seem to counteract no matter how hard she tried. They were exhibiting flu like symptoms and while they weren't turning into the creatures and they wouldn't, they were becoming delusional and exceedingly hungry. It seemed that some antibiotics would help, so she was just going to whip some up when she heard something.

"Did you two...never mind." Lillian said shaking her head.

It was rather precarious her trying to get back up into the vents on her own, but it sounded like it was coming from the roof and when she tried to use the sensors from the console, it was detecting something. Right now, Kalen and Taylor weren't in any position to help her with any of this and she needed desperately to figure out what was going on here. So she looked over at Taylor and Kalen and smiled sadly at them trapped behind their force fields, even the creature in the tank getting a bit amped up.

"I'll be back, I promise," she told them before disappearing into the vents towards the roof.
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:53 pm

||Kadoshe II
||March 23, 2388

Lillian had been working away while things were going on inside of Taylor and Kalen that she couldn't seem to counteract no matter how hard she tried. They were exhibiting flu like symptoms and while they weren't turning into the creatures and they wouldn't, they were becoming delusional and exceedingly hungry. It seemed that some antibiotics would help, so she was just going to whip some up when she heard something.

It was rather precarious her trying to get back up into the vents on her own, but it sounded like it was coming from the roof and when she tried to use the sensors from the console, it was detecting something. Right now, Kalen and Taylor weren't in any position to help her with any of this and she needed desperately to figure out what was going on here. So she looked over at Taylor and Kalen and smiled sadly at them trapped behind their force fields, even the creature in the tank getting a bit amped up.

"I'll be back, I promise," she told them before disappearing into the vents towards the roof.

The shuttle landed upon the roof of the research complex. It was painted black and didn't follow any known design. Once the sleek craft had settled down the side hatch opened to reveal three figures clad head to toe in black armour, their faces obscured by full faced helmets. Across their chests sat standard issue phaser rifles but there was nothing standard issue about them. No rank insignia, nothing.

"Prepare the explosives." said the middle figure, voice distorted by its helmet. "I want this place ready to be levelled in ten."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:46 am

||Kadoshe II
||March 23, 2388

The shuttle landed upon the roof of the research complex. It was painted black and didn't follow any known design. Once the sleek craft had settled down the side hatch opened to reveal three figures clad head to toe in black armour, their faces obscured by full faced helmets. Across their chests sat standard issue phaser rifles but there was nothing standard issue about them. No rank insignia, nothing.

"Prepare the explosives." said the middle figure, voice distorted by its helmet. "I want this place ready to be leveled in ten."

Lillian really hated crawling up to the roof, but she did what she needed to do, images flashing through her mind as she made her way there. She had been slowly regaining her memories when it came to all of this Marshall stuff, and she was even remembering a bit more about Taylor as she worked away. Something about being a doctor again was really helping her out, but she had a feeling that acting more like a captain might help as well...there were still fuzzy spots and holes in places.

"I can't believe he replicated this..." Lillian said as she found her way up onto the roof and saw that they were indeed not alone--there was a shuttle and there were three people there, wanting to destroy this place and yet...one of them felt familiar. "I take it you're cleaning up Doclin's mess?"

She knew that one of them had to be a 6--had to have been sent her to clean up what Marshall had done, but she also knew that Doclin was the name that Marshall went by and the 6's were really the only ones who knew his true identity. Anyone who gave it away was killed and if she showed that she knew Doclin, there was a way that she would be spared, even wearing Starfleet colors. Now all she had to do was figure out how much time they had and why this team was here...
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:37 am

||Kadoshe II
||March 23, 2388

"Prepare the explosives." said the middle figure, voice distorted by its helmet. "I want this place ready to be leveled in ten."

Lillian really hated crawling up to the roof, but she did what she needed to do, images flashing through her mind as she made her way there. She had been slowly regaining her memories when it came to all of this Marshall stuff, and she was even remembering a bit more about Taylor as she worked away. Something about being a doctor again was really helping her out, but she had a feeling that acting more like a captain might help as well...there were still fuzzy spots and holes in places.

"I can't believe he replicated this..." Lillian said as she found her way up onto the roof and saw that they were indeed not alone--there was a shuttle and there were three people there, wanting to destroy this place and yet...one of them felt familiar. "I take it you're cleaning up Doclin's mess?"

She knew that one of them had to be a 6--had to have been sent her to clean up what Marshall had done, but she also knew that Doclin was the name that Marshall went by and the 6's were really the only ones who knew his true identity. Anyone who gave it away was killed and if she showed that she knew Doclin, there was a way that she would be spared, even wearing Starfleet colors. Now all she had to do was figure out how much time they had and why this team was here...

At Lillian's sudden appearance to the team one of them raised his phaser rifle at her before the middle finger lowered it with his hand. It was obvious he was the leader and it showered with the way he just seemed to be in control of the situation. Calmly the figure crossed its arms before considering Lillian. "Doctor Crae." it said, voice still distorted. "What a most pleasant surprise."

With that it took off its helmet to reveal dark skin and a shaven head. The man's facial expression was like a hawk studying far off pray. James Corden had once been a SFMC Spaceborne Ranger and a close friend of both Lillian and Taylor. However after Taylor was left behind his faith in Starfleet crumbled into dust and he left only to be recruited after Taylor killed one of Doclin's Sixes who was in charge of his guards and agents.

"What are you doing here doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:52 am

||Kadoshe II
||March 23, 2388

At Lillian's sudden appearance to the team one of them raised his phaser rifle at her before the middle finger lowered it with his hand. It was obvious he was the leader and it showered with the way he just seemed to be in control of the situation. Calmly the figure crossed its arms before considering Lillian. "Doctor Crae." it said, voice still distorted. "What a most pleasant surprise."

With that it took off its helmet to reveal dark skin and a shaven head. The man's facial expression was like a hawk studying far off pray. James Corden had once been a SFMC Spaceborne Ranger and a close friend of both Lillian and Taylor. However after Taylor was left behind his faith in Starfleet crumbled into dust and he left only to be recruited after Taylor killed one of Doclin's Sixes who was in charge of his guards and agents.

This person knew her too and while she recognized his face and knew it was because of Marshall that they were brought together, she couldn't remember his name. She felt oddly like she owed him, but the fact of the matter was that in that moment they both wanted the same thing here--this place destroyed...she just also wanted her, Taylor and Kalen off of this planet and to the Fenris. Hopefully such things would bring her memories back and that was what Lillian wanted more than anything else other than their safety.

"Forgive me, but we crashed and the crash has left me...not in a state to remember your name." Lillian said as she took a couple of steps toward them. "I do, however, remember you and who we worked for together once upon a time and that one that pointed the phaser at me better take in my name and learn it because if he actually pointed it at me in Doclin's presence, he'd be on the ground in his own blood in a second. I'm thinking you owe me a favor."

While Doclin wanted Lillian dead--well, at least that was how he put it--he would never let someone else do it for him because that totally defeated the purpose of all of it. At the same time, Lillian also knew that she was grasping at straws probably because she didn't know how much she helped Marshall now--if she still did. Well, of course she still had to didn't she? Once you got in with Marshall, there was really no getting out and even if you got out, the moment he thought you were betraying him, you were dead.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:22 am

||Kadoshe II
||March 23, 2388

This person knew her too and while she recognized his face and knew it was because of Marshall that they were brought together, she couldn't remember his name. She felt oddly like she owed him, but the fact of the matter was that in that moment they both wanted the same thing here--this place destroyed...she just also wanted her, Taylor and Kalen off of this planet and to the Fenris. Hopefully such things would bring her memories back and that was what Lillian wanted more than anything else other than their safety.

"Forgive me, but we crashed and the crash has left me...not in a state to remember your name." Lillian said as she took a couple of steps toward them. "I do, however, remember you and who we worked for together once upon a time and that one that pointed the phaser at me better take in my name and learn it because if he actually pointed it at me in Doclin's presence, he'd be on the ground in his own blood in a second. I'm thinking you owe me a favor."

While Doclin wanted Lillian dead--well, at least that was how he put it--he would never let someone else do it for him because that totally defeated the purpose of all of it. At the same time, Lillian also knew that she was grasping at straws probably because she didn't know how much she helped Marshall now--if she still did. Well, of course she still had to didn't she? Once you got in with Marshall, there was really no getting out and even if you got out, the moment he thought you were betraying him, you were dead.

"My name is James Corden." answered the now faced figure. "I was a close friend to someone you knew; Taylor Lucas. The problem however was that this man was left behind by his so called 'fellow officers' who refused to listen to his good advice. You are the woman who made him soft, made him weak. You are also the good friend of Doclin and the cause of me being here. We know about the breakout and we're here to...well, cleanse the area."

After his explanation James merely looked on into the distance while his two cronies assembled the explosives. "In fact the ion storm has passed and we were able to find your three life signs amongst the...rabble. Two humans and one Betazoid. Who are the two poor souls you've managed to rope into death and hopelessness as you always seem to do with people?"
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:43 pm

||Kadoshe II
||March 23, 2388

"My name is James Corden." answered the now faced figure. "I was a close friend to someone you knew; Taylor Lucas. The problem however was that this man was left behind by his so called 'fellow officers' who refused to listen to his good advice. You are the woman who made him soft, made him weak. You are also the good friend of Doclin and the cause of me being here. We know about the breakout and we're here to...well, cleanse the area."

After his explanation James merely looked on into the distance while his two cronies assembled the explosives. "In fact the ion storm has passed and we were able to find your three life signs amongst the...rabble. Two humans and one Betazoid. Who are the two poor souls you've managed to rope into death and hopelessness as you always seem to do with people?"

"You make it sound like he's dead..." Lillian said slowly as she took a deep breath, trying to remember things. "And actually, I seem to remember you saving me in one way or another, so maybe I owe you. All I know is it sounds like Doclin has helped me to continue to break people--that much I've been getting from the red hair and the memory fragments...but this is about us. I'm the captain of the USS Fenris and my MCO Lieutenant Colonel Taylor Lucas and my pilot, Lieutenant Kalen Gespard crashed here after getting caught in your little manmade ion storm. They got bit and I need to make the cure that was eluded to in the research. Can you help me?"

She gave him those doe eyes that always got her everything that she wanted and it made her feel a bit more one with herself because Lillian had always used her wiles to get her places. Yeah, she had a brain, but Lillian was also a very attractive Betazoid woman and she used it to her advantage whenever it proved to be useful and right now she needed help to save the man she loved and also the man that she really wanted to be friends with and not responsible for his death.

"I want to salvage my shuttle too, while we're at it..."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:36 pm

||Kadoshe II
||March 23, 2388

"You make it sound like he's dead..." Lillian said slowly as she took a deep breath, trying to remember things. "And actually, I seem to remember you saving me in one way or another, so maybe I owe you. All I know is it sounds like Doclin has helped me to continue to break people--that much I've been getting from the red hair and the memory fragments...but this is about us. I'm the captain of the USS Fenris and my MCO Lieutenant Colonel Taylor Lucas and my pilot, Lieutenant Kalen Gespard crashed here after getting caught in your little manmade ion storm. They got bit and I need to make the cure that was eluded to in the research. Can you help me?"

She gave him those doe eyes that always got her everything that she wanted and it made her feel a bit more one with herself because Lillian had always used her wiles to get her places. Yeah, she had a brain, but Lillian was also a very attractive Betazoid woman and she used it to her advantage whenever it proved to be useful and right now she needed help to save the man she loved and also the man that she really wanted to be friends with and not responsible for his death.

"If your shuttle encountered the ion storm you need a team of engineers, not Doclin's troopers." stated James who remained stoic faced. The man had been through a lot of losing someone who was as a brother to you would make anyone a little sour but James had taken Taylor's 'death' to heart. "Even if we could help you I wouldn't. For one Taylor would never go back to Starfleet, not after the shit you all put him through. Secondly; if Taylor was with you he would have advised you to stay in the shuttle where there was shelter or supplies or take to the hills. Marine survival SOP states never go near unknown towns of facilities unless absolutely vital. Tay would never ditch SOP with lives on the line."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:07 pm

||Kadoshe II
||March 23, 2388

"If your shuttle encountered the ion storm you need a team of engineers, not Doclin's troopers." stated James who remained stoic faced. The man had been through a lot of losing someone who was as a brother to you would make anyone a little sour but James had taken Taylor's 'death' to heart. "Even if we could help you I wouldn't. For one Taylor would never go back to Starfleet, not after the shit you all put him through. Secondly; if Taylor was with you he would have advised you to stay in the shuttle where there was shelter or supplies or take to the hills. Marine survival SOP states never go near unknown towns of facilities unless absolutely vital. Tay would never ditch SOP with lives on the line."

"I don't remember exactly why he's back, but there's not much he can do when the mother of his unborn child leaves the shuttle for the place emitting a signal out of curiosity and while he could have physically made me stay, he's not going to hurt the pregnant woman."

Lillian sighed because it was obvious he wasn't going to help so she headed back to the vents. "You don't have to believe me, James, but they're down there and I'm saving them. Feel free to blow up the place with me in it and then run back to Doclin and apologize cause I got caught in the cross hairs--bet he'd spare you...or maybe not. He's going to know I was here...a message has already gotten to the Fenris."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:08 pm

||Kadoshe II
||March 23, 2388

"I don't remember exactly why he's back, but there's not much he can do when the mother of his unborn child leaves the shuttle for the place emitting a signal out of curiosity and while he could have physically made me stay, he's not going to hurt the pregnant woman."

Lillian sighed because it was obvious he wasn't going to help so she headed back to the vents. "You don't have to believe me, James, but they're down there and I'm saving them. Feel free to blow up the place with me in it and then run back to Doclin and apologize cause I got caught in the cross hairs--bet he'd spare you...or maybe not. He's going to know I was here...a message has already gotten to the Fenris."

"In which event I can always say it was an accident. Doclin needs me. I'm good at my job but even sometimes I make mistakes. You are nothing more than a small annoyance." James tapped the side of his rifle as he considered what Lillian was saying. "Take me to Taylor then, let me see if you're telling the truth."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:18 pm

||Kadoshe II
||March 23, 2388

"In which event I can always say it was an accident. Doclin needs me. I'm good at my job but even sometimes I make mistakes. You are nothing more than a small annoyance." James tapped the side of his rifle as he considered what Lillian was saying. "Take me to Taylor then, let me see if you're telling the truth."

"Trust me, he's killed more an important man than you just for wounding me without permission. Try it, I dare you." Lillian said before she smiled and nodded. "We had to take the vents because of the people roaming around trying to eat us, but...I think you three know how to make it to the Research Room via your escape route just fine. When we get there, I need the calculations for the antibiotics because it cuts off and I can't get to the other console I need...that room is too infested for me to do it on my own."

She nodded after she admitted how she couldn't fight a whole bunch on her own and then she went into the vent first, leading them to the Research Room and then heading to the console she was working at, resting her hand on her stomach and then looking at Kalen and Taylor. They had to be even more uncomfortable by now than they had been before she left and she really wanted to fix this just in case there was a chance that it would become a permanent state of mind.

"They've been hungry--like would kill me for food kind of hungry--for the last 40 minutes or so," she explained to James slowly. "So...the equation for the antidote, anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:30 pm

||Kadoshe II
||March 23, 2388

"Trust me, he's killed more an important man than you just for wounding me without permission. Try it, I dare you." Lillian said before she smiled and nodded. "We had to take the vents because of the people roaming around trying to eat us, but...I think you three know how to make it to the Research Room via your escape route just fine. When we get there, I need the calculations for the antibiotics because it cuts off and I can't get to the other console I need...that room is too infested for me to do it on my own."

She nodded after she admitted how she couldn't fight a whole bunch on her own and then she went into the vent first, leading them to the Research Room and then heading to the console she was working at, resting her hand on her stomach and then looking at Kalen and Taylor. They had to be even more uncomfortable by now than they had been before she left and she really wanted to fix this just in case there was a chance that it would become a permanent state of mind.

"They've been hungry--like would kill me for food kind of hungry--for the last 40 minutes or so," she explained to James slowly. "So...the equation for the antidote, anyone?"

For a moment James just stood there thinking about just shooting her and continuing with his mission but a feeling gnawed at him from the inside. What if Taylor was indeed waiting for Lillian down within the complex? Infected and confused? One of his men seemed to see his hesitation and shook his head. "Sir, we are not here to play around with fools from Starfleet. I suggest we complete our mission and take her back to Doclin. I'm sure he'll reward us handsomely."

"I'm sure he would." agreed James who brought his rifle to bear against his comrade. He was close enough that the lethal phaser blast shredded through the armour and shields and before the other crony could open fire James unsheathed his knife and drove it between the chest and neck plate, pulling it out to reveal the crimson blood. With that taken care of James handed Lillian some vials. "He better be down there."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:36 pm

||Kadoshe II
||March 23, 2388

For a moment James just stood there thinking about just shooting her and continuing with his mission but a feeling gnawed at him from the inside. What if Taylor was indeed waiting for Lillian down within the complex? Infected and confused? One of his men seemed to see his hesitation and shook his head. "Sir, we are not here to play around with fools from Starfleet. I suggest we complete our mission and take her back to Doclin. I'm sure he'll reward us handsomely."

"I'm sure he would." agreed James who brought his rifle to bear against his comrade. He was close enough that the lethal phaser blast shredded through the armour and shields and before the other crony could open fire James unsheathed his knife and drove it between the chest and neck plate, pulling it out to reveal the crimson blood. With that taken care of James handed Lillian some vials. "He better be down there."

"I have yet to lie to you," she said softly as she pocketed the vials.

Maybe seeing such a violent act of killing should have affected her more than it did, but Lillian was in a state of mind where the Dominion War and Marshall's experimenting were fresh so she simply subtly flinched a little. Then. she decided to take point into the vents, leading James to the Research Room and then heading to the console she was working at, resting her hand on her stomach and then looking at Kalen and Taylor. They had to be even more uncomfortable by now than they had been before she left and she really wanted to fix this just in case there was a chance that it would become a permanent state of mind.

"There, see for yourself," she told James as she readied hyposprays.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:48 pm

||Kadoshe II
||March 23, 2388

Maybe seeing such a violent act of killing should have affected her more than it did, but Lillian was in a state of mind where the Dominion War and Marshall's experimenting were fresh so she simply subtly flinched a little. Then. she decided to take point into the vents, leading James to the Research Room and then heading to the console she was working at, resting her hand on her stomach and then looking at Kalen and Taylor. They had to be even more uncomfortable by now than they had been before she left and she really wanted to fix this just in case there was a chance that it would become a permanent state of mind.

James did see for himself; he saw his closest friend sweating within a forcefield eating a ration pack. He couldn't believe it was actually him back in uniform. A great deal of shame seemed to sweep over James just at that moment. In his dark armour he felt like he had betrayed the uniform. "You look like hell." he said. "Sir."

Hearing the voice Taylor looked up with sweat covering his skin in a thin film with a smile. "I'd say I was seeing shit but I'd never think you'd be in that armour."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:44 am

||Kadoshe II
||March 23, 2388

James did see for himself; he saw his closest friend sweating within a force field eating a ration pack. He couldn't believe it was actually him back in uniform. A great deal of shame seemed to sweep over James just at that moment. In his dark armour he felt like he had betrayed the uniform. "You look like hell." he said. "Sir."

Hearing the voice Taylor looked up with sweat covering his skin in a thin film with a smile. "I'd say I was seeing shit but I'd never think you'd be in that armour."

"No one ever thinks Marshall will suck them in, but he does...trust me he does and you want out but he has this hold on you that...how about I cure you, yes?" Lillian asked Taylor slowly. "If he attacks me, James, can you help to protect me and the baby or should you take Kalen since he's worse off and I can subdue Taylor with my mind if need be? I need them injected."

She wanted this taken care of because there was something that James wasn't telling them that she had found looking through some things. Not to mention Lillian was sure that leveling this place was more than just the Research Center...some of these chemicals would become airborne and overkill what was within a particular radius. It seemed like she really needed to make sure here and so she went for the force field commands and took a deep breath to brace herself.

"Ready?" Lillian asked bravely.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:37 am

Dramatic end?
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:52 am

Sure...but don't post quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe   Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilly/James - Nice to See You Again...Maybe
Page 1 of 1