USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC

Go down 
+6
Carlos Salazar
T'Vola
Marissa Garren
Gabriel Sharpe
Lars Janssen
Selina Karr
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lars Janssen
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lars Janssen

Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Taylor Lucas wrote:
So, will we be doing this Lars and Undine mission next when it's all said and done?

I've been working on mission objectives and an intro post if so.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:26 am

Well well, not the CO but I think that seals it
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:45 am

I figured that one was coming. ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Ok...I'm back again. Sorry Kyla and everyone that I disappeared again. As it gets warmer I'll be gone more and more frequently, but I'll try to post as often as I can...except when Kyla steals my computer before I wake up and I can't get on.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:47 am

Bad Kyla!

Anyway, I wonder if we can do that annoying and/or sexy FNS correspondent doing a piece for Starfleet on us.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:33 pm

I'm still replying to things, just give me a little bit of time too, guys. I am in a lot of physical pain right now and I need to get my bearings.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:49 pm

awww Sad

What's the plan?
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:00 pm

I think we're about at a reveal and the big kicker...then we can do post mission and get ready for Larsy Boy's mission. Marlo needs to start a JP but if that doesn't happen by tonight, I'll have one of my charries do it--Aria and Dariak could happen upon things and James and Marlo join them, we'll see. We're right near the end...
Back to top Go down
Lars Janssen
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lars Janssen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Yeah on that note, here's this for your review:

Episode 6 : Infestation

Vice Admiral Brynner orders the Fenris to transport a special team the Beta Leonis system for a planetary survey and, more classified, to find a missing Starfleet Intelligence monitoring vessel. Once there they discover a clandestine base belonging to Species 8472 and more disturbingly, an interdimensional rift that leads to fluidic space and is allowing the aliens freedom to enter the Alpha Quadrant. The fluidic infiltrators have captured the Intel vessel to preserve their secrecy and wish to do the same to the Fenris. Unable to summon reinforcements due to a communication suppression field, the crew of the Fenris must deal with the situation on their own.

Ground forces will have to rescue the surviving Starfleet personnel and deal with any the Species 8472 invaders, which will be difficult because some have been altered to look like Alpha Quadrant life forms and members of the Intel ship's crew. Meanwhile the crew aboard the Fenris must fight off several bioships and modify the navigational deflector array to fire a graviton beam and seal the singularity that leads to fluidic space, stopping further Species 8472 infiltration of the Alpha Quadrant…for now.

Objectives:
-Proceed to Beta Leonis system
-Scan system to locate missing ship (Ops, Science)
-Deploy ground team to locate crew of missing ship (Security, Marines, Intelligence)
-Investigate crash site and hidden base (Ground teams)
-Fight off bioship attacks (Tactical, Ops)
-Modify deflector array to project graviton beam and seal interdimensional rift (Science, Engineering)
-Neutralize all Species 8472 forces and rescue Starfleet personnel

Comments? Suggestions? Complaints?

One thing already: mind if we speed through the initial phase of the mission and get to the action quickly? I say that only because I must regretfully announce a LOA of several weeks starting July 22nd, and I really want to get in on this one.

Or we can postpone this mission idea if people feel too rushed and I can write a shorter one.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:09 am

We can do that. All I have to add are some notes and Marlo will look over it then too.

- We have an ex-Drone...this should be fun, lol
- Lillian is under review for the incident on Idriis, so Marlo and Gabe will be a big part of the decision making process IC
- As far as I've seen in all the Star Treks, only the Borg can truly get rid of 8472, so we might need to involve them in some small role, or we can not.

I like this mission idea, Larsy Boy. On to Marlo!!
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:39 am

Well since the borg are species 8472's favorite prey, a temporary alliance with them is a must. remember the scorpion episode of Voyager. just like that...no one wants to be turned into the giant bugs...plus the borg started the war with 8472 by invading fluidic space which is the only reason 8472 can leave fludic space, the borg caused a rift., so again...the borg are a must. sorry to all of you who hate the borg.

which probably means we need a virus, and a means to seal the rift once and for all, so let's work on that...Aria'll probably be a huge part in said mission then.

Marlo will have to head the away missions since their captain is pregnant and under watch...no one wants to protect some useless observer while dealing with the borg and species 8472...

I think that's it, and sorry I was too lazy to capitalize.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:19 am

Shuttle jump insertion.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Either way, the last few JPs up will end the mission and I'm working on SPs today. Then there's Post Mission which can also be gotten done pretty quickly and we can time jump and get the next mission started. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Lars Janssen
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lars Janssen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:08 am

Sounds good, I have more mischief to work at the wedding once it gets going Cool
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:00 am

Lars Janssen wrote:
Sounds good, I have more mischief to work at the wedding once it gets going Cool
I had a feeling you would. Razz
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:54 am

It was going to happen, but never really did, that Taylor was going to ask Dariak, James, Gabe and Kalen to be groomsmen at the wedding so...just pretend that already happened, because it makes sense it happened in one of the time jumps between a mission. Taylor has few close friends, and these four seemed the perfect ones.

So if the boys wanna do a JP picking up Taylor's spirits in the evening of the 11th before the wedding, have at it and enjoy yourselves. The bridesmaids are Kara, Marlo, Megan and Meredith, and the wedding will be starting very shortly and then in the middle of it, I'll post the next mission so we can get rolling on that. Sound good? Good. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:12 am

Lillian Crae wrote:
It was going to happen, but never really did, that Taylor was going to ask Dariak, James, Gabe and Kalen to be groomsmen at the wedding so...just pretend that already happened, because it makes sense it happened in one of the time jumps between a mission. Taylor has few close friends, and these four seemed the perfect ones.

So if the boys wanna do a JP picking up Taylor's spirits in the evening of the 11th before the wedding, have at it and enjoy yourselves. The bridesmaids are Kara, Marlo, Megan and Meredith, and the wedding will be starting very shortly and then in the middle of it, I'll post the next mission so we can get rolling on that. Sound good? Good. ^.^

mmmk. ;P
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Marlo and I will finish out this mission and I'll start on getting the next mission up if Lars is game. I want him to get as much out of it as possible.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:28 am

JP for the 12th by all means, just don't post yet. I have a super early one I want up in the Post Mission so don't even place marker for the wedding day yet--I will let you know. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:47 am

Lillian Crae wrote:
JP for the 12th by all means, just don't post yet. I have a super early one I want up in the Post Mission so don't even place marker for the wedding day yet--I will let you know. ^.^

Thanks. Kalen and I already started. We would love a time when you get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:12 am

I know, and keep going, just don't post it yet. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:56 am

Until Taylor stops ignoring us for his shiny new toy, I can't do a thing to really move this along, guys. I'm trying, but there's only so much I can do on my own. I'll try to start the wedding today, but he's making my life difficult currently.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:06 am

But...but....I like my dildo shiny toy.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:11 am

There's nothing wrong with that, I'm just getting frustrated because I'm being left out in the cold at the moment (yet again) trying to get to a next mission and I can't do it by myself.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:49 pm

The wedding day is here, everyone--have fun posting. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC   Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 5: "Murder in Paradise" OOC
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next