AuthorMessage
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)

PostSubject: Gabe/Karina Pick up and break in   Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:55 pm

||Idriis
||High Garden Plaza
||April 9, 2388

Gabe lent on the railing and watched the crime scene from a distance. He'd not had the time he needed at the scene before they local LEOS had contaminated it, now they were getting ready to clean up.

He tapped a PADD on the back of his hand as he watched the security force do their job before he looked over his shoulder. He knew he'd have a visitor soon, afterall he'd already seen her twice that afternoon. She'd kept herself out of the picture for now, which told him she was up to something, which didn't surprise him, Karina had a habit of getting herself into places she really shouldn't, it was an Intel officer thing.

"What is that woman up to and why do i feel like i'm not gonna like it?" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Karina Pick up and break in   Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:15 pm

||Idriis
||High Garden Plaza
||April 9, 2388

Gabe lent on the railing and watched the crime scene from a distance. He'd not had the time he needed at the scene before they local LEOS had contaminated it, now they were getting ready to clean up.

He tapped a PADD on the back of his hand as he watched the security force do their job before he looked over his shoulder. He knew he'd have a visitor soon, afterall he'd already seen her twice that afternoon. She'd kept herself out of the picture for now, which told him she was up to something, which didn't surprise him, Karina had a habit of getting herself into places she really shouldn't, it was an Intel officer thing.

"What is that woman up to and why do i feel like i'm not gonna like it?" he said to himself.

Karina had been waiting for the right moment to set things in motion, making sure it was the most opportune moment for her before striking. Taking a deep breath she casually strode up to Gabe and stood next to him, looking things over. It hadn't taken long for the locals to act and she knew why, but it was important that she remember her leverage and use it accordingly.

"Looks like you're in quite the stand still," she told Gabe calmly.

View user profile http://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Karina Pick up and break in   Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:02 pm

||Idriis
||High Garden Plaza
||April 9, 2388

Karina had been waiting for the right moment to set things in motion, making sure it was the most opportune moment for her before striking. Taking a deep breath she casually strode up to Gabe and stood next to him, looking things over. It hadn't taken long for the locals to act and she knew why, but it was important that she remember her leverage and use it accordingly.

Gabe nodded as he handed over the PADD, "I'm on holiday... technically. It's ya thats here working... technically." Gabe said with a smile, "That's everything i have for Cally. "

"i'm guessing ya've already taken a look around the scene, since I've already seen ya twice now, what's ya got planned next?" He asked, not sure he wanted to know the answer. Karina may have been SCIS but her training in the Intel Department had never really left, it just made her a better investigator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Karina Pick up and break in   Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:13 pm

||Idriis
||High Garden Plaza
||April 9, 2388

"What is that woman up to and why do I feel like I'm not gonna like it?" he said to himself.

Gabe nodded as he handed over the PADD, "I'm on holiday...technically. It's ya that's here working...technically." Gabe said with a smile, "That's everything I have for Cally. "

"I'm guessing ya've already taken a look around the scene, since I've already seen ya twice now, what's ya got planned next?" He asked, not sure he wanted to know the answer. Karina may have been SCIS but her training in the Intel Department had never really left, it just made her a better investigator.

"Creative investigating," Karina responded with a wink in his direction. "There are things you can do to get around the law here, you just have to be willing and make sure you don't get caught."

Karina glanced around a moment before looking ahead of her. "So all I'm proposing here is that you and I find more out about the victim. I know where he lived, I know what he was doing prior to the incident with the Ensign, and I can get you in and out without being noticed. You may not have jurisdiction until tomorrow, but it'll give you a head start. What do you say?"

Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Karina Pick up and break in   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:37 pm

||Idriis
||High Garden Plaza
||April 9, 2388

"What is that woman up to and why do I feel like I'm not gonna like it?" he said to himself.

Gabe nodded as he handed over the PADD, "I'm on holiday...technically. It's ya that's here working...technically." Gabe said with a smile, "That's everything I have for Cally. "

"I'm guessing ya've already taken a look around the scene, since I've already seen ya twice now, what's ya got planned next?" He asked, not sure he wanted to know the answer. Karina may have been SCIS but her training in the Intel Department had never really left, it just made her a better investigator.

"Creative investigating," Karina responded with a wink in his direction. "There are things you can do to get around the law here, you just have to be willing and make sure you don't get caught."

Karina glanced around a moment before looking ahead of her. "So all I'm proposing here is that you and I find more out about the victim. I know where he lived, I know what he was doing prior to the incident with the Ensign, and I can get you in and out without being noticed. You may not have jurisdiction until tomorrow, but it'll give you a head start. What do you say?"

"So let me get this right, Ya wanna break into the victim's house and have a poke around?" He said in a serious tone, "Sounds like a plan."

Gabe nodded to her as he turned and started to walk away from the the railing, "But first what else do ya know about this whole situation?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Karina Pick up and break in   Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:45 am

||Idriis
||High Garden Plaza
||April 9, 2388

"So let me get this right, Ya wanna break into the victim's house and have a poke around?" He said in a serious tone, "Sounds like a plan."

Gabe nodded to her as he turned and started to walk away from the the railing, "But first what else do ya know about this whole situation?"

"Honestly? Not as much as I would like too, but something is off," Karina admitted nodding. "Victim's family is off world, his girlfriend shows up, he breaks sobriety and then he dies. His house will hold the answer, I'm sure of it."

Motioning her head in one direction, Karina headed for the house, ready to get her hands a little bit dirty with some information. She wanted this to look as casual as possible, so when they got to the location, she opened up a window with her gloved hands and she climbed right on inside. No one was here yet and that was a good sign, but she also wasn't sure exactly what it was that they were looking for.

"He definitely knew her," Karina said, pointing to a picture. "Look for a photo album of some kind."

Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Karina Pick up and break in   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:50 pm

||Idriis
||High Garden Plaza
||April 9, 2388

"Honestly? Not as much as I would like too, but something is off," Karina admitted nodding. "Victim's family is off world, his girlfriend shows up, he breaks sobriety and then he dies. His house will hold the answer, I'm sure of it."

Motioning her head in one direction, Karina headed for the house, ready to get her hands a little bit dirty with some information. She wanted this to look as casual as possible, so when they got to the location, she opened up a window with her gloved hands and she climbed right on inside. No one was here yet and that was a good sign, but she also wasn't sure exactly what it was that they were looking for.

"He definitely knew her," Karina said, pointing to a picture. "Look for a photo album of some kind."

"Which makes this all the more interesting. Could be a lovers tiff that went badly." he said as he flicked through the pictures, "They sure look like a couple."

He moved through the room, making a mental checklist as he went of points of general interest.
"This place looks like a fairly standard home, all that's missing is a pet or two. Find anything else back there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Karina Pick up and break in   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:31 am

||Idriis
||High Garden Plaza
||April 9, 2388

"Which makes this all the more interesting. Could be a lovers tiff that went badly." he said as he flicked through the pictures, "They sure look like a couple."

He moved through the room, making a mental checklist as he went of points of general interest.
"This place looks like a fairly standard home, all that's missing is a pet or two. Find anything else back there?"

"He worked at the museum," Karina told Gabe, looking over some of Ryder's belongings with her gloves. "Kira has brought him a trinket or two over the years and it kind of looks like Marius might be bigger here than I thought...look at how he looks at her in some of the photos. I don't know about you, but I think it's puppy love on his end."

She shrugged and picked up a family photo. "He has two parents and a younger brother as well--this was taken a couple of weeks ago. Looks to me like he had a pretty charmed life until your ship showed up and Ensign Dolliver got off of it..."

Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Karina Pick up and break in   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:19 am

||Idriis
||High Garden Plaza
||April 9, 2388

"He worked at the museum," Karina told Gabe, looking over some of Ryder's belongings with her gloves. "Kira has brought him a trinket or two over the years and it kind of looks like Marius might be bigger here than I thought...look at how he looks at her in some of the photos. I don't know about you, but I think it's puppy love on his end."

She shrugged and picked up a family photo. "He has two parents and a younger brother as well--this was taken a couple of weeks ago. Looks to me like he had a pretty charmed life until your ship showed up and Ensign Dolliver got off of it..."

"Yea." Gabe replied, "There's nothing here that we've found that would seem to give a reason for Ryder's murder." he started stroking his chin, "Something about this whole case feels wrong, I just can't place it right now. It all seems so outta place, almost last minute."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Karina Pick up and break in   Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:46 pm

||Idriis
||High Garden Plaza
||April 9, 2388

"Yea." Gabe replied, "There's nothing here that we've found that would seem to give a reason for Ryder's murder." he started stroking his chin, "Something about this whole case feels wrong, I just can't place it right now. It all seems so outta place, almost last minute."

"His family's off on vacation without him, he was clearly good to the witness and the good ensign...prehaps it was an unlucky accident?" Karina suggested looking at Gabe. "What if it was just an unhappy accident instead of premeditated murder?"

Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Karina Pick up and break in   Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:41 pm

||Idriis
||High Garden Plaza
||April 9, 2388

"His family's off on vacation without him, he was clearly good to the witness and the good ensign...prehaps it was an unlucky accident?" Karina suggested looking at Gabe. "What if it was just an unhappy accident instead of premeditated murder?"

"If that's so then we just broke more then a few laws for nothing." Gabe replied, "We'd best think about getting outta here, this place isn't giving us anything and the local LEOS (Law Enforcement OfficerS) will be no doubt heading here soon enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Karina Pick up and break in   Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:05 pm

||Idriis
||High Garden Plaza
||April 9, 2388

"If that's so then we just broke more then a few laws for nothing." Gabe replied, "We'd best think about getting outta here, this place isn't giving us anything and the local LEOS (Law Enforcement OfficerS) will be no doubt heading here soon enough."

Karina nodded and rested her hand on Gabe's shoulder. "Take a couple things and we'll ask the good Ensign what she was doing here. Looks to me like this is just the tip of the iceberg."

(As for house searching, this looks good to me)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Karina Pick up and break in   

Back to top Go down

Gabe/Karina Pick up and break in
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1