USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aria Grey

Aria Grey

Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End Empty
PostSubject: Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End   Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:27 am

||Idriis
||South Plaza>Forest
||April 10, 2388
||TBD by Marlo

This whole case had made Aria feel a bit uneasy and she was hacking into a secure terminal, without Dariak's permission of course--without anyone's permission. As this was supposed to be done by the book, Aria felt the crew was her family now and she had to save her own and everyone else was working far too slow for her taste. So, she had let her assimilation tubes slide out of the back of her hand, hoping Dariak wouldn't see because she feared it would change the nature of their relationship on so many levels.

She wasn't even entirely sure he considered them to be in a relationship.

Regardless, the ex-Drone was trying to assimilate information from the console and she quickly let the tubes return to their place under her skin as she heard footsteps. She believed that she had gotten all that she needed and walked to Dariak, who seemed closer to her--perhaps curious as to what she was doing? It did not matter. What mattered right now was the fact that she had information that should prove vital to their case.

"The victim's brother fabricated the shuttle documents--he was not on board," Aria informed Dariak.

<Taggles: Dariak and then James and Marlo can come by cause they're following Lilly's orders to pursue the Hunter matter>
Back to top Go down
Dariak Sondag

Dariak Sondag

PostSubject: Re: Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End   Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 am

||Idriis
||South Plaza>Forest
||April 10, 2388
||TBD by Marlo

This whole case had made Aria feel a bit uneasy and she was hacking into a secure terminal, without Dariak's permission of course--without anyone's permission. As this was supposed to be done by the book, Aria felt the crew was her family now and she had to save her own and everyone else was working far too slow for her taste. So, she had let her assimilation tubes slide out of the back of her hand, hoping Dariak wouldn't see because she feared it would change the nature of their relationship on so many levels.

Regardless, the ex-Drone was trying to assimilate information from the console and she quickly let the tubes return to their place under her skin as she heard footsteps. She believed that she had gotten all that she needed and walked to Dariak, who seemed closer to her--perhaps curious as to what she was doing? It did not matter. What mattered right now was the fact that she had information that should prove vital to their case.

"The victim's brother fabricated the shuttle documents--he was not on board," Aria informed Dariak.

For a moment the Vulnian looked at her wondering how she could have known this nugget of information but of course deep down he suspected Aria had hacked some terminal or some such. However the information was important to him and the investigation at large.

"Which means that he is still at large." mused Dariak who tapped the body of his phaser rifle which was slung across his chest plate. "I suppose the real question is; why would the victims' brother be so eager to flee or in this case fake his fleeing? To throw us off the scent or perhaps he fears he is the next victim?"
Back to top Go down
Aria Grey

Aria Grey

PostSubject: Re: Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End   Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:25 am

||Idriis
||South Plaza>Forest
||April 10, 2388
||TBD by Marlo

For a moment the Vulnian looked at her wondering how she could have known this nugget of information but of course deep down he suspected Aria had hacked some terminal or some such. However the information was important to him and the investigation at large.

"Which means that he is still at large." mused Dariak who tapped the body of his phaser rifle which was slung across his chest plate. "I suppose the real question is; why would the victims' brother be so eager to flee or in this case fake his fleeing? To throw us off the scent or perhaps he fears he is the next victim?"

"The information that I have procured should take us directly to the answer we've been looking for." Aria said gently. "I believe it is within our best interest to visit his home,"

She wanted to get this over with as soon as possible, wishing to solve the mystery and then return Ensign Dolliver to the ship safe and sound. While the liberated Borg did not deal with feelings very often, she knew that the majority of the ship believed the ensign to be a sweet and gentle soul and she wanted to return her to her life. There was more to this and she wanted to figure out how much more there was and what they were all overlooking.

"He resides in the high housing district," Aria explained to Dariak.

<Taggles: James and Marlo>
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End   Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:48 am

||Idriis
||South Plaza>Forest
||April 10, 2388
||TBD by Marlo

"The information that I have procured should take us directly to the answer we've been looking for." Aria said gently. "I believe it is within our best interest to visit his home,"

She wanted to get this over with as soon as possible, wishing to solve the mystery and then return Ensign Dolliver to the ship safe and sound. While the liberated Borg did not deal with feelings very often, she knew that the majority of the ship believed the ensign to be a sweet and gentle soul and she wanted to return her to her life. There was more to this and she wanted to figure out how much more there was and what they were all overlooking.

"Somebody else who loves hacking into secure files. I'm glad someone could--Captain Crae is already in a heap of trouble and if someone finds my hacking job from yesterday...she'll be in even more." Marlo said quietly so only the two in her immediate vicinity could hear.

She was light on her feet, and wouldn't be surprised if neither Dariak nor Aria had heard her coming, but she'd been listening for the last few couple minutes, and had an idea--it may be a long shot but they had to try. She reached up and ran a hand through her hair, having been running herself ragged, and hadn't pulled it up yet, like she normally did when she was in the middle of something.

"It would be the perfect place to check; if we thought they were all on vacation, why would we waste our time--because we'd obviously ruled his family out because they had an alibi. That's where I'd hide if it were me." Marlo shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End   Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:52 am

||Idriis
||South Plaza>Forest
||April 10, 2388
||TBD by Marlo

"Somebody else who loves hacking into secure files. I'm glad someone could--Captain Crae is already in a heap of trouble and if someone finds my hacking job from yesterday...she'll be in even more." Marlo said quietly so only the two in her immediate vicinity could hear.

She was light on her feet, and wouldn't be surprised if neither Dariak nor Aria had heard her coming, but she'd been listening for the last few couple minutes, and had an idea--it may be a long shot but they had to try. She reached up and ran a hand through her hair, having been running herself ragged, and hadn't pulled it up yet, like she normally did when she was in the middle of something.

"It would be the perfect place to check; if we thought they were all on vacation, why would we waste our time--because we'd obviously ruled his family out because they had an alibi. That's where I'd hide if it were me." Marlo shrugged.

James rested his support phaser on his knee and nodded. "I think we should go for a visit. See if he's in...bring him in for questioning. He's hiding something and if we can use it to clear the ensigns name then we could use it."
Back to top Go down
Aria Grey

Aria Grey

PostSubject: Re: Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End   Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:14 am

||Idriis
||South Plaza>High Housing District
||April 10, 2388

James rested his support phaser on his knee and nodded. "I think we should go for a visit. See if he's in...bring him in for questioning. He's hiding something and if we can use it to clear the ensigns name then we could use it."

Nodding at them, Aria led the way, people giving her odd looks, but she was used to the looks by now, as she was used to looks of fear sent her way. So, she ignored them and found the coordinates she'd assimilated, knocking on the door as that was custom. Then again, Hunter wasn't going to be expecting anyone and he probably wouldn't answer the door to his large home just to keep up the appearance of him being gone.

"He should be treated as a hostile," Aria explained to them.

With that said, she forced the door open and announced their presence, hearing her voice echo off the walls and through the house. That didn't stop her from doing a sweep with her optical implant, and all evidence pointed up the stairs. This was a person that they all definitely wanted to talk to and they needed to do a larger sweep of the house and put every clue together logically.

"Blood, bleach and ash," Aria said, following a noise upstairs. "I believe we will locate him upstairs..."

<Taggles: Anyone, and feel free to find him upstairs--he's a brunette man with a built build but he's only about 6 feet tall and he'd be in slacks and a dressy shirt and fidgety>
Back to top Go down
Dariak Sondag

Dariak Sondag

PostSubject: Re: Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End   Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:10 pm

||Idriis
||April 10, 2388

Nodding at them, Aria led the way, people giving her odd looks, but she was used to the looks by now, as she was used to looks of fear sent her way. So, she ignored them and found the coordinates she'd assimilated, knocking on the door as that was custom. Then again, Hunter wasn't going to be expecting anyone and he probably wouldn't answer the door to his large home just to keep up the appearance of him being gone.

With that said, she forced the door open and announced their presence, hearing her voice echo off the walls and through the house. That didn't stop her from doing a sweep with her optical implant, and all evidence pointed up the stairs. This was a person that they all definitely wanted to talk to and they needed to do a larger sweep of the house and put every clue together logically.

"Blood, bleach and ash," Aria said, following a noise upstairs. "I believe we will locate him upstairs..."

Dariak and James nodded to one another and made sure their phasers were set to stun before traversing upstairs. Using their TEDs they were able to discern that their target was within one of the rooms, a lifesign pulsing on their crystalline displays. Each of the marines took a side of the door before James prepared to open it for Dariak to storm through. It made sense; he was stronger and faster which meant he had a greater chance of capturing the bad guy.

James kicked in the door before stepping aside, letting Dariak tackle the man to the ground before flipping him onto his front and restraining him. The staff sergeant entered, pointing his weapon at the target. "Got you, you bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Aria Grey

Aria Grey

PostSubject: Re: Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End   Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:56 pm

||Idriis
||April 10, 2388

Dariak and James nodded to one another and made sure their phasers were set to stun before traversing upstairs. Using their TEDs they were able to discern that their target was within one of the rooms, a life sign pulsing on their crystalline displays. Each of the marines took a side of the door before James prepared to open it for Dariak to storm through. It made sense; he was stronger and faster which meant he had a greater chance of capturing the bad guy.

James kicked in the door before stepping aside, letting Dariak tackle the man to the ground before flipping him onto his front and restraining him. The staff sergeant entered, pointing his weapon at the target. "Got you, you bastard!"

Hunter grunted as he was tackled and pinned, knowing he had nowhere else to run at this point and knowing that if he didn't cooperate, bad things might happen to him. It was all happening so fast that he had no idea what was going on--they were in uniform and they were menacing and he knew that he'd been tracked down and he was going to have to pay for what he had done...but how much did they know? And oh God...there was a Borg here.

"What is she doing here?!" Hunter asked, rather terrified as she took a couple of steps toward him. "I don't understand what you want from me!"

Aria looked down at him and let her optical implant scan him. "We are here to question you about a murder."

"You mean about my brother?" Hunter asked her, squirming to get free. "I would never kill him! He was my brother! That bastard Marius is responsible for this!"
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End   Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:50 am

||Idriis
||April 10, 2388

Dariak and James nodded to one another and made sure their phasers were set to stun before traversing upstairs. Using their TEDs they were able to discern that their target was within one of the rooms, a life sign pulsing on their crystalline displays. Each of the marines took a side of the door before James prepared to open it for Dariak to storm through. It made sense; he was stronger and faster which meant he had a greater chance of capturing the bad guy.

Hunter grunted as he was tackled and pinned, knowing he had nowhere else to run at this point and knowing that if he didn't cooperate, bad things might happen to him. It was all happening so fast that he had no idea what was going on--they were in uniform and they were menacing and he knew that he'd been tracked down and he was going to have to pay for what he had done...but how much did they know? And oh God...there was a Borg here.

"What is she doing here?!" Hunter asked, rather terrified as she took a couple of steps toward him. "I don't understand what you want from me!"

Aria looked down at him and let her optical implant scan him. "We are here to question you about a murder."

"You mean about my brother?" Hunter asked her, squirming to get free. "I would never kill him! He was my brother! That bastard Marius is responsible for this!"

Marlo scanned the room with her eyes. There had been no fire going--when had he set it up, if Aria smelled ash, and why would he even start one when he seemed to be trying to keep up the appearance that he was off with his family? There was definitely something off here. She stepped forward, and shook her head at the two men.

"Boys...at least use a looser grip; he's no good to us broken. Now, Hunter I think it's in your best interests to tell us everything. Why do can we smell bleach and ash; and why start a fire if you want to keep up the pretense that you're on vacation with your family? Why are you here?" Marlo asked drawing his gaze to her and only her, as she knelt down beside him. "If your don't answer my questions, I may have to let Aria handle this--I saw how she frightened you, so talk with me, or we'll have to do this the hard way."
Back to top Go down
Aria Grey

Aria Grey

PostSubject: Re: Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End   Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:20 pm

||Idriis
||April 10, 2388

Marlo scanned the room with her eyes. There had been no fire going--when had he set it up, if Aria smelled ash, and why would he even start one when he seemed to be trying to keep up the appearance that he was off with his family? There was definitely something off here. She stepped forward, and shook her head at the two men.

"Boys...at least use a looser grip; he's no good to us broken. Now, Hunter I think it's in your best interests to tell us everything. Why can we smell bleach and ash; and why start a fire if you want to keep up the pretense that you're on vacation with your family? Why are you here?" Marlo asked drawing his gaze to her and only her, as she knelt down beside him. "If you don't answer my questions, I may have to let Aria handle this--I saw how she frightened you, so talk with me, or we'll have to do this the hard way."

Hunter was pretty sure that things had already escalated to the hard way and he wanted to get everyone out of his house...right now. He had so much to hide and right now he had a security force in his house that would find things that he didn't want them to find and he wanted them to leave...perhaps he should speak up? Be cooperative? He certainly didn't want to deal with the Borg right now so maybe pretending to be helpful would work.

"I came to be with my brother, but we both know how that worked out," Hunter told them, pushing the men off of him. "I saw the whole thing and we all know that Marius is guilty and shooting his mouth off cause he couldn't get Kira to love him. Marius is responsible for all of this."

Aria raised her only eyebrow, her optical implant in place of her other and around that eye. "Ensign Dolliver's finger prints were the only ones on the knife. We know that Marius was not the one that delivered the blow but all signs point to you know. Bleach is known to remove blood and ash is a sign you destroyed evidence. You are in no position to point fingers at anyone else."

Listening to her words, Hunter looked a bit panicked but then tried to look calm, his eyes looking toward his closet and then at Aria as she had spoken to him. He really hoped they wouldn't find the body in the closet...the body that was supposed to be held up with Kira right that very moment...
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End   Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:29 am

||Idriis
||April 10, 2388

"Boys...at least use a looser grip; he's no good to us broken. Now, Hunter I think it's in your best interests to tell us everything. Why can we smell bleach and ash; and why start a fire if you want to keep up the pretense that you're on vacation with your family? Why are you here?" Marlo asked drawing his gaze to her and only her, as she knelt down beside him. "If you don't answer my questions, I may have to let Aria handle this--I saw how she frightened you, so talk with me, or we'll have to do this the hard way."

Hunter was pretty sure that things had already escalated to the hard way and he wanted to get everyone out of his house...right now. He had so much to hide and right now he had a security force in his house that would find things that he didn't want them to find and he wanted them to leave...perhaps he should speak up? Be cooperative? He certainly didn't want to deal with the Borg right now so maybe pretending to be helpful would work.

"I came to be with my brother, but we both know how that worked out," Hunter told them, pushing the men off of him. "I saw the whole thing and we all know that Marius is guilty and shooting his mouth off cause he couldn't get Kira to love him. Marius is responsible for all of this."

Aria raised her only eyebrow, her optical implant in place of her other and around that eye. "Ensign Dolliver's finger prints were the only ones on the knife. We know that Marius was not the one that delivered the blow but all signs point to you know. Bleach is known to remove blood and ash is a sign you destroyed evidence. You are in no position to point fingers at anyone else."

Listening to her words, Hunter looked a bit panicked but then tried to look calm, his eyes looking toward his closet and then at Aria as she had spoken to him. He really hoped they wouldn't find the body in the closet...the body that was supposed to be held up with Kira right that very moment...

"We'll need a luminol test. I can rig one in a matter of minutes on my tricorder, I just have to tell it what to look for. The bleach smell would've died down a bit if it happened the same time as Ryder's murder." Marlo paused and sniffed the air because Bajorans had a strong sense of smell, still at eye level with Hunter. "But it's strong, and has to be very recent."

Having been studying the boy closely, she watched his eyes flick to the closet and back. She scrunched up her nose, motioned for James and Dariak to hold him again only moving when they had a firm grip on both his arms. She stood up. Marlo walked over to the closet and yanked it open, her hand falling to her mouth as Marius' dead body sat scrunched up at her feet...case almost closed.

"Hunter, I want a straight answer. What happened that night?" She said turning away from the body, and looking him square in the eyes. "Or perhaps you'd care to explain this to the authorities?"
Back to top Go down
Aria Grey

Aria Grey

PostSubject: Re: Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End   Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:13 am

||Idriis
||April 10, 2388

"We'll need a luminol test. I can rig one in a matter of minutes on my tricorder, I just have to tell it what to look for. The bleach smell would've died down a bit if it happened the same time as Ryder's murder." Marlo paused and sniffed the air because Bajorans had a strong sense of smell, still at eye level with Hunter. "But it's strong, and has to be very recent."

Having been studying the boy closely, she watched his eyes flick to the closet and back. She scrunched up her nose, motioned for James and Dariak to hold him again only moving when they had a firm grip on both his arms. She stood up. Marlo walked over to the closet and yanked it open, her hand falling to her mouth as Marius' dead body sat scrunched up at her feet...case almost closed.

"Hunter, I want a straight answer. What happened that night?" She said turning away from the body, and looking him square in the eyes. "Or perhaps you'd care to explain this to the authorities?"

Hunter felt like he was at the end of his ropes and he struggled against the two marines, but they were too strong for him and Aria was terrifying him. She looked like she was going to hurt him in so many different ways and being she came from the Collective, she probably knew several different ways to do just that and it made him think hard about coming clean. It seemed in his best interest since they had found the bloody body and so he took a deep breath and sighed loudly.

"I didn't mean to kill him," Hunter admitted, shaking his head when Aria and Marlo looked at Marius and raised their eyebrows. "No, no--Marius I meant to kill...I didn't mean to hurt Ryder..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End   Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aria/Dariak/James/Marlo/Hunter - The Loose End
Page 1 of 1