USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 5: Post Mission

Go down 
+5
Gabriel Sharpe
Alyssa Shields
Bakel Marlo
Kalen Gespard
Selina Karr
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

Episode 5: Post Mission Empty
PostSubject: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:57 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lillian's and Taylor's Quarters
||April 11, 2388

Lillian was in the same nightgown she'd gone to bed in, Sareth, Liam and Garrett in Sareth's room for a sleepover. The parentals were in guest quarters, along with Leonard and Kara in their own room, and Renee had a room to herself, but Megan was staying with Taylor and Lillian because she didn't want to stay on her own or with her parents. So now Lillian was in the kitchen pacing as Megan slept soundly on the couch, trying to figure out what it was that she was going to do and she really needed to alleviate some stress.

Last thing she wanted as a panic attack.

Right now all she could think about was how bad the shore leave had been and how they were going back down to the planet still to get married the next day and she hadn't met Taylor's parents and she was under review and she just...she needed to calm down. She was trying to take deep breaths and drink water and she'd invited Taylor's parents and grandfather for breakfast in a few hours, but she couldn't sleep and she was exhausted. It didn't help that hers and Taylor's son was an active little baby in her stomach and she rested her hand on it.

Taylor and Sareth didn't know, but she couldn't stop her parents from figuring out that it was a boy she was going to have. She wanted Taylor and Sareth to be surprised and so everyone was sworn to secrecy and she really needed to see Caleb right now, but he wasn't due until the afternoon. He was like her second father and had taught her so much about her abilities and with K'Nok on board now, she felt like her past was back. Wow...she was getting married again and she wasn't sure what to expect since her life was never easy, that was for sure.

"I should brief Carlos on what's going on," Lillian mused shaking her head. "He's going to have paperwork to do."

Sighing, she finished off her water and went back to bed, wondering how Taylor was doing because his parents would be there in a few hours for some semblance of a breakfast. Actually, maybe they wouldn't be--she had offered it to them, but didn't know if they'd accept and she just felt nervous even though as she slid into bed beside her husband-to-be, she felt perfectly whole because she was going to be Lillian Rose Lucas the next day and she should be happy--she was happy. Lillian just had a way of taking all of her problems and making them bigger than they were.

So after placing a kiss to his temple, Lillian snuggled into Taylor and tried to think of what to say to her future in-laws.
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:25 am

||USS Fenris
|Kalen's Quarters
||April 11, 2388

His body being used to getting up whenever it felt the urge too, Kalen had found himself awake before he really wanted to be, and yet he was unable to sleep. The wedding was going to be tomorrow, he had to be utterly prepared for that and if that wasn't enough, he knew that Alyssa's parents were due to arrive at any point. His head was swimming with what she had told him about them and was trying to figure out how he should deal with the situation. And then he was part of the wedding, which he thoroughly was enjoying, but gave him additional duties beyond what he normally performed on a daily basis. Luckily there had been a few less meetings to attend while the investigation had been going on.

Normally to blow off steam he would go for a swim, but he still hadn't really prepared a toast so he was sitting down in one of his chairs, a PADD on his lap while he tried to think up things to say in a toast. What did he know about the two of them together? Well despite their last adventure as a trio, Lilly and Taylor worked well under pressure, they understood each other despite her losing a good chunk of her memories in the crash. They had their stresses but they figured it out and in the end they made it out alive. They worked well together and complimented each other fantastically. So hey, a short toast...well that was that. He could talk about how no matter the situation, they were still a perfect team, and if they could get through something like that, well they could get through just about anything. He wrote that down on his PADD and then brought up a list of books he had wanted to read, starting with one of the longer ones. Moby Dick was a fantastic novel, and it taught people the problems with obsession and how in the end, it'll always get you eaten by a really angry whale. Or so he had heard.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:25 pm

0732: Lilly/Sareth/Lucas' - Breakfast with the In-laws
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:15 am

Marlo SP - 0800ish
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:22 pm

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||April 11, 2388

Alyssa was on her way to Kalen's quarters, when she spotted Lydia and Darien. She froze, then turned away and took the long way to Kalen's. She rang the door chime, and left her figure on the button. She needed to hide, and she looked around, keeping an eye out for any of her family. She didn't mind seeing Darien, but her parents were a different story.

He heard the chime of the door and put his PADD down, somewhere in the middle of Moby Dick. He found it to be a lengthy novel, but the lessons one could learn from Melville were important. For instance, white whales seemed to very good at hide and seek, and angry pirates were thoroughly amusing. It wasn't about obsession and how it drives men crazy. No! It was about pirates. And Kalen was always in for a comedy. He went to the door and opened it and saw Alyssa. "Well hello there." She looked like she was in a hurry so he sidestepped and let her into his quarters. "Please, step into my office." He smiled widely at her. He had acquired the couch she had asked for of course and he gestured for her to sit down on it. "Have a seat. I insist." He grinned, "How can I help you, my dear?"

She walked in, but didn't sit. "My family is here. I know that Lydia saw me. They most likely followed me here. So any minute, you'll meet my family." She was trying to breathed, and not run for the hills. "I've never had trouble breathing, and I'm having trouble." She tried to take deep breathes but couldn't. "I don't know what to do here, other than run for my life. Because this is going to be the biggest yelling match you've ever seen. And I can't breathe."

He stood up and wrapped her up in his arms, holding her gently but not tightly. He didn't want to further her breathing issues. "Well that will certainly be exciting I'm sure." He pondered for a moment, thinking an evil thought for a moment. He kissed her lightly, "We don't have to be here if you don't want to be. One of the ensigns in the transporter rooms owes me a favor. Though..if they ring my chime and I don't answer they may think I'm ignoring them and that would be very impolite. Perhaps not a good plan after all." He shook his head and smiled, cupping her cheek gently in her hand. "Don't worry, it will be okay. I can take it. I just worry about you. What happened to watching with popcorn?" He grinned and brushed a lock of her hair over her ear, "Just try to be calm, we'll face weather this storm together."

She shook her head. "I like the leave plan. But I understand that you won't do that. And this isn't exciting for me. I want nothing to do with my parents. You know that they casted me out. I don't care that they feel bad for what they did. I did everything I could think of to make up for it, and got nothing from them." She couldn't calm down. "I would love to watch you get lectured by my parents with popcorn, but I don't think that's a good idea with me not being able to breathe. How can you been so calm right now?"

He shrugged his shoulders and nodded, "I did too for a moment. But I don't want to get yelled at even further when they think that I'm in here. That would be worse." He smiled softly and rubbed his thumb over her cheekbone and smiled. "I know they did, and they might at least a little. But I don't know them as well as you do." He shook his head, "No it wouldn't be a good idea to eat popcorn. I don't want you to choke on it. And as for being calm..well there's no way to avoid the situation. Gotta just face it, I am quite nervous but I think you need me to be strong. And I will for you. I'm here for everything you need. We will face this together."

She nodded, then kissed him. Hoping he was telling the truth. She was a bit calmer now. "Are you sure that we can't run? Or not answer the door?" She really didn't want to deal with this.

He smiled sadly at her and shook his head, returning her kiss gently. "No I don't think so. Your family would like me even less, and I want to try to start off on the right foot. We can hope that it won't be as painful as you imagine." He expected her family would be joining them any time now. His chime would ring and the adventure would begin. He knew that she was worth every moment of it though, and he couldn't think of a place he'd rather be than with her, even if there would be much in the way of arguments. "We're ready for this." He smiled and stroked her hair, "Together, we can do anything we set our minds to."

"I knew it." Lydia spoke as they stood outside Kalen's quarters.

"What exactly did you know?" Darien asked, wondering why no bothered to ring the door chime.

"She's dating Kalen." Lydia answered smiling.

"My daughter is what?" Alyssa's father asked, surprised.

Neither Lydia or Darien bothered to answer. Lydia rang the door chime. Darien hoped that they hadn't left, and were still in there. Alyssa's parents waited, though her father wanted an answer to his question.

Alyssa groaned. "They're here. Are you sure there isn't anything I could do to make it so you don't answer that door?"

He shook his head as he went towards the door, raising his hand to press the button so that it would open. "I know you don't want me to, and there certainly ways out of it. But we have to do this sooner or later and I'd prefer the former. It's like ripping off a bandage, it's better to go fast and get it done then let the agony slowly course through your body. It'll hurt more to rip it, but it's better in the long run." He grinned at her, "Just think of it this way, at least I got a couch. It'd be rather awkward for us to all be in my bed." He laughed and opened the door and stood sideways by the control panel. He snapped to attention and awaited their fate to walk through the door, "Please, come in."

They walked in. Lydia was surprised they were even let in. Both Darien and Alyssa's father looked Kalen over.

"You've got my vote, Alyssa." Darien nodded.

"Mine too." Lydia smiled. "Good to see you again Kalen. Thanks for letting us in."

Alyssa's father glared at his niece and nephew, then looked at his wife for some form of help.

"I didn't know that I needed you guys votes." Alyssa spoke up. "Kalen, is these are my former parents: Richard and Katie Shields. And that fellow is my cousin Darien. He's related to Lydia. This is Kalen Gespard."

Alyssa could tell that this was about to get interesting, and hoped that Kalen could actually handle it.

He smiled softly at Alyssa's cousins. He hadn't realized they were taking a poll on his eligibility to date her, but didn't mind that they had his back in this situation. Perhaps it would turn out better than Alyssa had thought. After all there hadn't been any yelling at all yet. "And it is good to see you again as well, Lydia." He raised his arm and offered his hand to her father. Even if they didn't get along, he didn't want to be impolite. "It's good to meet you, sir." He waited patiently, looking into the man's eyes.

Richard took his hand. "I wish I could say the same to you. How long have you been with my daughter?

"Richard. You can't ask him that. I'm sure it hasn't been long. She knows what's expected." Katie answered.

"Well, I want to know. Expected or not. If Alyssa has a good man, then I say let them be." Darien spoke. "So, how long have you two?" Darien motioned between Alyssa and Kalen.

He smiled at the man, there was no pleasantries, no small talk. All business. He could appreciate that from a father, though if he was choosing now to start protecting his daughter, well one could suppose better late than never. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled, "He's perfectly able to ask whatever he wants. I have nothing to hide here. As to the answer to your question, we've been dating a few months." He shrugged his shoulders and let go of Richard's hand after shaking it briefly, "Though as to my standing of being a good man, well I suppose of that you'll have to judge yourselves. I can't tell you myself, it isn't my call. Though I think I'm a good man." He smiled softly and waved his hand at the couch and the chairs he had acquired at Alyssa's behest. "Please have a seat. What can I do for you?"

Alyssa starred at him, as her family took seats. She breathed, and waited to see what her family had in store.

"Have you two jumped each other yet?" Katie asked.

"Now, who's being rude?" Richard asked, taking his wife's hand.

Alyssa's parents were having fun with this. Alyssa found this weird. She had never seen her parents hold hands, ever. "No, we haven't been sleeping with each other." She answered.

"Good. At least you've done something right. Now, stop talking and let your father and I get to know this man, who you've decided is worth your time." Katie replied.

"That's it. Get out." Alyssa replied back, pointing to the door.

"Excuse me?" Katie asked, surprised her daughter was kicking them out.

"Last I check, we were in Kalen's quarters not yours. You can't kick us out. We'll get to you." Richard informed his daughter. "Now Kalen, what are your intentions?"

Alyssa walked over to Kalen. "Don't answer that. They have no right. Remember: former parents." She pleaded.

He smiled sadly as the debate begun in earnest. Or the fight, however you wanted to look at it. He shook his head, really not wanting to give off the wrong impression or anything. He looked into Alyssa's eyes and sighed softly. He understood now what she had to deal with and he couldn't fault her for her issues with her parents. He shook his head, "Your daughter may have a point. I respect civility but I do not wish for this to get out of hand." He pondered her father's question though. "Right now? I don't know. We'll see where the road takes us. It's best to travel it as far as one can to see where it leads. But I won't hurt her. Ever."

"I would have to agree with him." Lydia smiled. "I've seen his file. He wouldn't harm."

"Lydia, please be quiet. That includes you too, Darien." Katie responded. "That's a respectable answer since my daughter is here. Now, tell me the truth."

"Katie Shields, I will not stand by while you attack my life. And stop that both of you." Alyssa pointed between them.

"Alyssa Shields, you do not talk to your mother that." Richard responded.

"You're not my parents. Or do you not remember that you disowned me?" Alyssa yelled, no longer staying calm.

She looked at Darien and Lydia, who were shocked. She shook her head, knowing fully well that her parents hadn't told anyone about that information.

"I'm starting to think that what you said earlier, was right." Darien spoke, looking at his sisters.

Richard and Katie looked between them, then back at their daughter. "We didn't disown you."

"Yes, you did. I have the letter. You didn't even have the balls too say it to my face." Alyssa argued.

"Aly, we'll talk about this in minute. I want to know more about Kalen. Just because your mother doesn't like him yet, doesn't mean that I don't." Richard replied, calmly.

Alyssa glared, but didn't speak. She didn't know what to do, and she wish she could be anywhere but here with them.

He didn't know what to say or do. He felt like he was caught in the ever growing rift that had formed between Alyssa and her parents. He really didn't know too much of their past save what Alyssa had told him. He looked between the five of them. He felt like an outsider all of a sudden. But he was with her one hundred percent. "If she says you need to go, you should go. We can always talk again at a later point. I don't want this to get out of hand."

Alyssa kissed him swiftly. "You're not talking again later. You've got a wedding that you're part of, and they won't be staying long enough for you to talk to them again. I'm blaming my cousins for this. They want one big happy family, so we're just going to have this all out. Even though I want them off the ship, which I have no authority to kick them off. We're just going to deal with this now. 'Cause I'm never going to deal with this ever again." She replied. "Thank you for being on my side."

"This is already out of hand. That happened the moment you decided to date my daughter." Richard nodded. "I understand that Aly wants us to go, but we want to fix our relationship with our daughter. Which we'll do with or with out your help. Aly sit your ass on the bed, while your boyfriend sits in the chair. I need to know that he's not going to do anything stupid, and those two are keeping their mouths shut." He pointed to Lydia and Darien, who held their hands up.

"I agree with your father. We're not going to allow you to have grandchildren with a passing ship." Katie agreed, moving closer to her husband.

Alyssa sighed. "Stupid respect that I still have for you. That's the only reason why I'm doing this. Well, that's the only reason you guys get to know." She kissed Kalen again. "Be honest. And whatever you do, stay away from Katie. If you need to bond with one of them, Richard is the one you want to bond with."

He shrugged his shoulders and listened for a few moments. It was hard not to let his anger out on these people. It started to boil up inside of him, but he kept his mouth tightly clamped while he found his center and let all of his emotions radiate out of him. He looked to Alyssa and nodded, "You're right. I won't have the time. So I guess we get to have this out here and now, one big happy family." He let his sarcasm drip for the sake of his anger but that was as far as it went.

He growled low under his breath and ran his hand through his hair, all the yelling was getting to him. He stood up suddenly and glared at Alyssa's parents. "Alright! Now we can all sit down and have a somewhat pleasant conversation or you can get the hell out of my quarters. I get to yell, scream and I am the only one!" He fumed and paced for a moment before sitting down. His hotheadedness would get him into trouble he was sure, but he couldn't help who he was. "Now that we're through with that, can we all discuss this with a measure of civility." He sighed and shook his head, "This was supposed to be a nice talk. Can't we all just leave what happened in the past for five minutes?" He looked up towards the pair again, "What would you like to know about me?"

Lydia could tell that Alyssa was proud to be dating Kalen. She was planing to speak up, but didn't want to cause any more yelling. Richard took his time, to think about what he really wanted to know.

"Aly be quiet, and no hints." Richard smiled softly, then looked at his wife who nodded. "I want to know you. What do you do here on the ship? Do you have family? Friends? What's your opinion about rich people? And most importantly, do you love my daughter?"

Darien looked over at Alyssa, who was trying not to answer. He could tell that she was surprised by the last question, and he was sure she was curious as to the answer.

He looked up to the man and met his eyes and wondered what kind of person he was. What drove him? After estranging his daughter for so long, why now was he so interested? He supposed it didn't really matter. He could answer his questions with relative ease.

"Firstly as an officer of this ship, my duties include maintaining morale, attending senior staff meetings and so on. But first and foremost I am the pilot, I navigate the ship with the help of another helmsman and on the orders of the captain. As for the second question, not that I am aware of. I may have distant relatives my father never told me about as a child due to a small amount of isolation, but I'll probably never know due to his ship having been destroyed by the Borg. These people here on this ship? They're my family. And a damn good one at that sir." He smiled warmly, "As for friends, I have many in Starfleet, some buried at home, and some in the town where I grew up. I try to keep in contact with them but on an exploration assignment it can get difficult to write." He pondered a moment, "Rich people? Well my father's wealth accumulated from his research sits as a number somewhere for someone far more knowledgeable about it than I am. I have no opinions on wealth as a factor sir. People are people, and yes some of them see monetary gain as power and can be corrupted easily, but I hope that as mankind continues to grow, we won't have to worry about that sort of thing."

He turned his gaze down as he thought about the last question. They had only been dating for a few months. Were they ready for the step that her father was prepared to make for them? It was a big one, to tell each other that they loved one another. But when it came down to it, Kalen knew the answer to the question the moment it was asked. He turned his stare back up to Richard and nodded, "Yes, I love her." It was as simple as that. He wasn't an eloquent man so he wouldn't try to describe it. But he knew what he felt. He looked over to Alyssa and smiled slightly at her. Well there it was, easy as pie.

Richard smiled at him. "I'm sorry to here about family. You've got my vote. Three out of four is pretty good." He joked, as his wife smacked his arm. "Now you hurt her, I'm coming after you. There's no place for you to hide. I've got friends all over, and none of them are afraid to hunt you down. That little girl," He point to his daughter. "means the world to me, to us. Yes, we as her parents made some stupid decisions but we want to fix that. Just understand that I have every right kill to you. Don't worry about that though. It'll only happen if you leave her and she with your child."

"He's not lying, by the way." Lydia spoke up. "They both have friends that can hurt you."

"Very true. Just because Uncle Rick is threatening you, doesn't mean Aunt Kat won't bury you." Darien commented.

Alyssa starred at her father. She couldn't believe that he was defending her. Better yet she couldn't believe that Kalen had said he loved her. A smile had spread across her face.

"Aly, if you would kindly trade seats with your boyfriend, we'd like to talk to you." Richard offered.

She shook her head, then got up. She walked over to Kalen and instead of allowing him to get up, she sat in his lap. "I've got something I'd like to tell you." She said softly.

He pondered what the man said as Alyssa walked over to him and sat in his lap. He ran his hand through her hair and leaned up and kissed her. He held her in his arms and forgot that they had company, ignored everything else in the world and reveled in that moment. He broke it after a moment and looked up into her eyes. "I'm not scared of your father. I don't think this will go sourly, or at least I hope it won't. But if it does, mayhap he'll take his threats out and I won't have to worry about it." He smiled warmly. He ran his thumb over her cheekbone, "What did you want to tell me?"

Alyssa smiled at him. Very glad that he wasn't afraid of her parents. She was about to say the three hardest words in her life and mean them. She took a deep breathe and ignored her family. "I love you." She was very surprised that she had gotten the words out; knowing that she would probably explain it later to him why it was hard for her.

He looked up to her and nodded, "I love you too." He grinned slightly and nodded towards them, "But we should get this over with. The faster it goes, the sooner we can end this." He said softly and turned back to her parents. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and grinned at them, "Shall we continue?" He nodded, it would happen this way, he was sure.

Alyssa knew that her father was going to ask her to move, so she snuggled closer to him. "Yes." She grinned. "Let's continue." She knew exactly how to play her parents, especially against each other. She was now going to have fun with this as much as she possibly could.

Richard eyed Kalen, but respected that his daughter was trying to entertain herself. "Aly, I know it's stupid to ask, but could you remove yourself from your boyfriend?"

"Let them sit together." Katie spoke, waving it off. "We both know that she won't move and she's probably thinking of ways to get us off the ship."

"Ah. Aly, we would like you to come home. Just for a few days. We want you to work us and our counselor. It'll be good to have you home." Richard continued, Katie smiling.

Lydia and Darien didn't know of this part. They knew her parents wanted to talk, not take her away from everything.

"I don't think she'll be able to do that." Lydia replied.

"I believe you were told to be quiet." Katie replied back.

"I agree with my sister." Darien remarked. "Alyssa is needed and as far as we can gather you haven't seen or spoken to each other for years. You can't ask her to up and leave just so you can play house. It doesn't work that way."

Lydia nodded in agreement with her brother. "She loves it. This is all she knows and her family. Why are you asking her to leave?"

"I've already explain that. It's part of healing the process, and it'll help us become a family again." Richard answered, annoyed.

Alyssa looked at between her parents. "Just an act. I knew it was an act. You don't even want this father. For as long as I can remember, you guys have never held hands or showed any affections... not even to me. And last I check, you both were cheating on each other. She lives at house, while you live in an apartment. So I'm agreeing with Darien, on this is just you guys wanting to play house. Because it's not happening."

"Oh really?" Katie asked.

"I know worse people than you do, and they like me better." Alyssa threatened.

Katie and Alyssa were glaring at each other. Richard and her cousins felt uncomfortable watching or even interfering. They knew better than to try to get these two to see reason or get one of them to back down.

"Kalen, would you mind if I got my parents locked up?" Alyssa asked, wanting them to leave.

He looked up at Alyssa and then between her and her parents and shrugged his shoulders. "Well like I said, I have an ensign in the transporter room who owes me a favor." He smiled wickedly and started to move his hand towards his comm badge. He wondered why it had all had to come down to this. Civility was overrated however and he was getting almost annoyed as everyone else seemed to be. "She'll stay. This is not something she wants, and I'm sure even you can see that. Now that we have had our lovely get together I believe the time has come to make our farewells." He leaned up and kissed Alyssa on the cheek, "Yes?"

Alyssa kissed him. "I was actually thinking of just asking Taylor to lock them in the brig, since they're here just in time for the wedding. You and I both know that the Captain wants everything to be perfect. And with them here, everything isn't going to be perfect. So we can just lock them in the brig, and when the wedding is over we'll let them out. Means I don't have to deal with them, and the Captain gets the perfect wedding. It's a win-win, with the exception that my family doesn't get to win." She smiled. "Your thoughts?"

"You're not going to lock our family in the brig. Taylor isn't that mean." Lydia chimed in. "Once the Captain knows that they are here, she going to invite them. You're not getting around this. Sorry to burst your bubble."

Darien shook his head at his sister. He knew that Aly was asking Kalen, not the rest of them.

"I don't recall asking your opinion." Alyssa snapped back. She couldn't believe her cousin had to point out what everyone else already knew. She was trying to get her relationship to work, and not end up like her parents. Communication is a key part of getting any relationship to work, and she knew that. Plus she wanted to throw her parents in the brig because she would happiest person, and didn't have to worry about ruining the Captain's wedding.

He shrugged his shoulders, knowing full well the man would probably do it just to amuse himself if nothing else. Taylor was a good man and would help out if they asked him. He smiled and nodded, "We could have that arranged I'm sure. Though I doubt Captain Crae would appreciate it. Though who knows, she's pregnant. She might be okay with just about everything." He laughed slightly and smiled at her parents. He looked up at her again, "What do you think we should do? Either way I believe this conversation is over."

Richard looked between them, and decided that they were serious about the brig. "Do I have to go?" He asked, not wanting to. As much as he was trying to get this to work, he wanted some time to himself without his wife there. "Because Katie is the one who's holding out."

Katie smacked his arm again. "At least I'm not the one trying to please their daughter after she's already declared that we aren't her parents."

He looked at Alyssa's parents and then back to her and shrugged his shoulders, "Its her decision. I am less involved in this, these are just my quarters." He pondered for a moment, "What do you mean holding out?" He was curious but wasn't sure he wanted to get in this any deeper. He just wanted this to be peaceful.

Richard smiled. "She's waiting to find out if you'll be on her side. Along with knowing that you'll never hurt her little girl."

"More like she'll try her best to get rid of you." Darien chimed in, jokingly.

"Sad, but true. Except for that one time." Lydia replied.

"What one time?" Darien and Richard asked.

"Lydia is referring to the time our daughter got married." Katie answered, with a straight face.

"Oh... I forgot about that one." Richard responded, as both Darien and Lydia looked at the floor.

He looked around the room at their family and then looked up and Alyssa and frowned slightly, the way they said it made it sound at least like she wasn't still married. That would be slightly awkward. But everyone had a past, could he really fault her for being married previously? He shook his head, it wasn't like he'd ever asked her if she was married so she hadn't lied to him about it. She just hadn't ever said anything. Then he put the pieces together. "You used him, didn't you? When you said earlier that you didn't want to use me you made it sound like you had done so to someone in the past. Your ex-husband?" He looked around at her parents and her cousins and shifted his weight slightly, wondering if this was their ploy.

"This is it. This is your grand plan to sabotage relationships you don't even approve of?" He growled, shifting out of the chair so Alyssa was left in it alone, "You hardly know me, but it's all about "Well don't worry we'll try to get rid of you. Oh by the way you should know she was married once already"." He shook his head and sighed softly, "Well thank you. Your first step is well planted but ill-conceived if you thought it would damage our relationship. We'll talk this over I'm sure, but that is all that will come of it. But as for hurting her, it won't happen. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again, but you know what? This brig idea is sounding more and more appealing by the minute." He slumped his shoulders and walked back towards the chair. "We're done here I think." He leaned over and brushed a lock of Alyssa's hair behind her ear and smiled down at her, before turning back on her parents, "Now get the hell out of my quarters. She's right about you you know. But we have fences to mend for a moment or three."

Richard grabbed Katie and followed Darien out. Lydia walked to the door and stopped. She turned and looked at him. "She didn't use him. He used her. She loved him, but he didn't love her. It only last two hours. And she hasn't had an actual relationship since. You should feel lucky that she loves you no matter when her family thinks." With that Lydia left them.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:53 pm

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||April 11, 2388

"Lydia's right." Alyssa spoke, shamed for not telling. "I'm sorry not tell you. And I use men for sex, which why I stopped us from having it. I want this relationship to work." She breathed, knowing that her mother probably got what she wanted because her daughter was feeling a bit uncomfortable.

He shook his head and walked over to her, sitting in the chair next to her. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and just held her, pressing his lips gently against her cheek for a moment. He didn't care about her past as much as he cared that her parents tried to use it against them. "I'm not worried about it. It was in the past, and everyone has one. Unluckily most of mine is in a file on record for most people to see. But that doesn't mean anything, Alyssa I love you. All of you, and I'm not afraid of them," He waved his hand at the recently departed family, "Or anything else. I just don't like what happened, and more importantly, how it happened." He smiled at her, and chuckled warmly, kissing her momentarily, "Well you can use me now, in the future and not have to feel like you're "using" someone." He stroked her cheek with his thumb and smiled at her, "It will work, I know it will. So we have a bump in the road to deal with right now, but I'm not leaving and I'm not afraid to talk about it if you want to. Or not talk about it if you don't. You're everything I need, and I'm not about to let that go so easily."

She got up, walked over to the couch, and took a seat. "We're not sleeping with each other. Lying to me, isn't going to help either of us." She breathed. "You're staying over there, and I'm staying over here. Since you believe this subject to be so important, we're going to talk about it." She was annoyed that she had to talk about this, and that he was trying to sleep with her. They had just talked to her family, and he had kicked them out; which she loved but he hadn't done it soon enough.

He watched her move and shook his head, "That isn't what I meant Alyssa. I was trying to impose that I didn't care where you have been or what you've done. This is the start of us and it's important to me that we understand each other." He nodded and sat down in the chair properly now that she had left and pondered what he wanted to say. It was important for him to speak his mind, but their relationship was fragile. He didn't want to hurt her or destroy what they were building here. He had to be careful with what he said now. "I'm sorry he used you Alyssa. I really am, and I wish that I hadn't had to find out from your cousin. But what I said earlier remains true now. The past is where it should remain..behind us. But..why didn't you tell me? What happened?"

"It was my mother who told you. Lydia simply remembered it." She answered, folding her arms. "Then why do we have to talk if it doesn't matter... oh wait it actually does matter. Lying yet again. I didn't tell you because it made me feel, still does, like I'm the worse daughter in the universe. It's the reason why I sleep with someone then head off to another ship. Every time my family is brought up in a conversation or tries to talk to me, I sleep with someone and transfer to another ship. That's how it works. What happened was my mother meet him found out that we were 'in love' then had us marry. We were married for two hours. I found out that it wasn't real. He was using me to get to my parents. I filed for divorce with the help of my father. We were seventeen." She not in the mood. "We were stupid teenagers, and my family hasn't spoken of it since it happened until now. And I warned you that this was going to happen. I just didn't realize that they were going to bring up that relationship. I was the one who got hurt, and went straight into the Academy."

He shrugged his shoulders, "Semantics. It was still brought up in the same method." He groaned and rolled his eyes. "What if I told you I wasn't lying, and that I haven't ever lied to you. But you wouldn't believe me. I just wanted to know what happened is all. I empathize with you Alyssa, I really do. I know how things like that go." He sighed and slumped down into his chair, "You've read my file, you know at least that much is true." He felt his sorrow build up inside of him. He couldn't let her leave mad. He had to make this right somehow but he had no idea. "Thank you..for telling me." He lowered his head and wiped the moisture away from his eyes. Why did this always seem to happen. "I was prepared for something.." He shook his head, "But I didn't think it would come to us fighting over something that shouldn't be such a huge thing. And it isn't.." He looked up at her again, "I don't want this to be over. I will fight for this relationship. We can do this."

She was shutting down and for once she was allowing it, even though it was wrong. Her family did this every time, and she was done with it. "You're contradicting yourself. You say what happened isn't important, then you ask about it. Forcing me to tell. Then you proceed to tell me what I will and won't believe. Last I checked you weren't my father nor are you my husband. Yes, I've read your file so I know certain things to be true. That doesn't help or explain the fact that you're mad, and choosing to take it out on me. I'm sorry that my family told you, and there's nothing I can do about it." She wanted to leave, but knew he would stop her. "I don't need your pity. I've been doing perfectly fine without it. I'm not a charity case." She was trying to remain calm, but failing. She had one choice, and she was doing it. He wanted to talk, then he can talk all he wanted. She didn't need to response or give him any satisfaction. He was choosing to be mad and to take it out on her. She knew that her family was to blame, and she had every intention of making her feelings well known to them.

He sighed softly and didn't know what to do. He obviously couldn't say what he meant and didn't mean what he said. He was confused by their argument and its pointless nature. All he could do was stop the fight. He shook his head and licked his lips. He pondered how to make this right, and couldn't see a way out of this. "Nonetheless, my meaningless sorrow is yours. Since I can't seem to do the right thing, and I don't want to fight, maybe I should move. Or you can go..if you want. But I don't want this to end this way Alyssa. I am thankful for this relationship. I really am. I don't want to be the bad guy. So lets...I don't know. Try this another time? When we've cooled down a little I suppose." He looked around, "I don't know what else to do Alyssa. I love you but I can't fight with you. It's not in my nature."

"It's in every human beings nature to argue. There's probably not going to be another time because I'm not going to talk about this ever again. These are your quarters, you may do whatever you would like." She motions around her. She hated that she couldn't just sit there and be silent. Her counseling training had broken her from that. "You're not the bad guy, and my father would be upset if he got dethrone so soon. As far as I'm concerned, I'm calm and planning to use my angry against my parents. I love you too, and I'm going to fight you on this. You've chosen to open up my wound, and you have to deal with it. It's not something that you can wait on. It took me years to close that wound. So I will fight you. It's what happens when you box someone in, and there's no other way out." She was being honest, and surprised that she wasn't completely shut down yet.

He nodded his head and knew what she said was true. People were argumentative. That's just how it was, and how it would likely always be. "We are confrontational. I know that." He looked over at her and wanted to touch her, stroke her hair or something. He knew that he couldn't, she had told him to stay here and so he would. "Alright, alright. We can talk about it if you want to. I don't want to hurt you. I promised I wouldn't. I didn't want to make you angry at your parents. But they perhaps deserve it to a certain extent." He smiled softly at her, "I don't want you to feel trapped. But we should get this out. After all communication is important." He laughed softly and knew that he had got what was coming to him. "Well if we're going to fight lets do it right. You're wounded, and that is unfair. I understand what happened, and why you didn't want to talk about it." He thought for a minute or two and pulled a small device out of his pocket. "Those are pictures of my parents. My crewmates. Former families, people I knew and cared for." The last picture was of her, but she would find that out for herself.

"You sure have a funny way to communicate. Yes, I feel trapped. Nothing you hand me or say is similar is going to make me feel less trapped. Well, if you understand and know why I don't want to discuss this then explain to me why we're still discussing this?" She asked, looking through the pictures on the small device he handed him. "By the way, you've already broken that promise." She hated to say it, but it was true. She was hurting, and talking about it was only making it worse.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Your call I suppose." He sighed and shook his head. He knew he was going down the wrong path again. But there was nothing to stop this now. He had nothing left but the desire to see her, to be with her. He groaned and rubbed his temples. "I don't know! Why are we talking about this still? Why don't we try to get out of this cycle and talk about something else!" He was frustrated but he wasn't mad at her. He was mad at himself. And he knew why, "I know.." He sniffed and held his chin in his hand, "Didn't know what to do. Or what to say. I just..oh I don't know. I let things get out of hand."

"Yes, you did let it get out of hand but you're not trying to get it back." She breathed. "Do you have something else you'd rather to talk about?" She figured he was getting frustrated. She was still looking through his pictures. She was surprised at how many pictures he had, then she found the picture of her. She looked at him, then back at the picture. She was trying to remember how he got a picture of her. "Just out of curious, how did you get this picture of me?" She knew that she had helped it get out of hand, so they both needed to do something.

He grimaced, "I don't know how. I really don't. And for that I apologize. I never was any good at this. Alyssa I don't fix things very well and if we're to continue this relationship, yes that is something I'm going to have to work very hard on. But for you, I can be a better man. I really can..but I have to learn first, and that's going to take some time. So if you can work with me on it, maybe we can help me past that." He chuckled softly as she got to her picture and smiled softly. "I took it from the public Starfleet files after I asked you out. Like I said, I keep pictures of people I care about in there. People I love."

"Finding it a bit hard to believe you cared after one date. But then again, you did say the crew is your family." She smiled. "You've meet my family. How do you think it'll take before we get invited to our own wedding?" She was trying to joke. She didn't know how well it would play out. "If you're not comfortable in the chair, you can move."

He shrugged his shoulders, "Haven't gotten to getting everyone else in there yet but it is on my to do list. But you can believe what you want. I cared before I asked you out, but doing so just made it more of an official thing." He smiled, pondering her query for a moment, "Oh I don't know. One can hope that it won't be a terribly huge amount of time. Maybe a couple years." He grinned and shook his head, "No I'm fine, it's probably better this way. As long as you're comfortable."

"You look uncomfortable. You also look like you have something on your mind." She noted that he was telling the truth. "We can work through anything. Knowing my parents, they're probably discussing us. I don't know if my parents like you. My father approves of you, but that doesn't mean much exactly. I'm betting we'll be invited in a few months."

He sighed softly and shook his head, "I am uncomfortable. Like I said, I don't like fighting. My parents fought with each other fervently if not frequently. I promised myself that when I grew up I wouldn't be like that. I can understand the usefulness of debate, and I suppose we aren't screaming at one another so that's a good thing. But I still am guilty and that pains me." He chuckled slightly, "I wouldn't doubt that in the least. I wonder what your mother thinks though, if we're to care about this." He laughed, "Well then I suppose we will have to be ready for that when it comes."

She laughed. "Yah. I try not to think about what my mother thinks. I can see her planning the wedding, and planning how to ruin our lives. My mother wants grandchildren. Which means that she has every intention of moving in with us. I know my father wouldn't mind having grandchildren, but he knows better than to come and live us. Well, with me and whoever I have children with." She blushed. "I get the whole parents fighting. I have rare memories of them not fighting. But I know that arguing or debating is good in a relationship. It would be weird if it never happened. I agree that it's good for us to not be yelling. I'm sorry that you're uncomfortable. There's not much I can do for that."

He nodded and smiled slightly, also imagining her mother planning their wedding. He pondered a moment and wondered how much fun it would be. "Well if we really want to throw a wrench in the gears, when we're ready maybe we'll just run off and elope or something. That would certainly be amusing to see your mother try to deal with. Though I don't think it would go over too terribly well. But I'm not sure I care." He grinned and thought about how awkward it would be if they had someone living with them while they were trying to have kids. "Yeah that's understandable. Perhaps if we elope we'll just stay that way and not have to deal with them." He nodded, "I can't imagine a healthy relationship where people don't argue a little. I just don't want to fight like cats and dogs, you know?" He sighed, "I know you can't. But that's alright. I'm not too worried about it. I'm just glad we're done with the fighting now. Glad to keep moving forward. I apologize for not kicking them out on my first instinct."

"You shouldn't have let them in. Don't worry. You'll learn that. Is it still elope if we have like some good friends there?" She liked that they were joking, but she had a feeling that she would have to talk about that relationship again and she didn't want to. "My mother's a cat. At least that was what she'd tell me when I was little. I was kitten, she the cat, and my father was the big watch dog. Sometimes my father was bear, but that was when my parents were being protective. They normally fight like cats and dogs. They didn't today though, which is weird. That's not as strange as them holding hands." She smiled. "I real wrench would be not getting but have children anyways. My parents wouldn't be able to handle that. Though I am curious to see how my mother would deal with us just eloping. Could we pick a different subject discuss? I'm finding it kind of awkward to be talking about marriage and children."

He nodded, "You're right I shouldn't have. But I had to try to be polite at least once, and now that I know to avoid the situation in the future I can forego civility. It's much easier that way I'm sure." He chuckled and shook his head, "I don't know. Maybe? We'll work on it some other time I'm sure." He noted her other statements about her family and smiled, "Indeed we can. I have no problems with that." He pondered for a moment or three, wondering what he should say. He was at a loss for subject topics but he smiled softly, "Perhaps we can get offship sometime and just enjoy each other's company. Other than spending time with you, very little is of import. I mean I have my duties and you have yours..but we have each other now. I see no more need for discussion unless you have something you want to talk about." He smiled at her warmly, happy to just be with her, no matter what had happened that day.

"To just leave. I'd love that, but we'll probably be able to do it after we get done with our current assignments. Well, actually you have a wedding after this, so we probably won't be able to do anything until after the wedding. Which my parents will still be here, and i still haven't figured out how to get the to leave." She needed to convince Darien to leave and take her parents with him. She just didn't know how to do that. "I wonder if anyone is using the holodecks? I kind of want to watch a classic movie and eat junk food. Maybe that's something we can do to celebrate the Captain's marriage. After everything you've got to go for wedding. Though I may just set it up in my quarters. Got any plans for after the wedding? Besides possibly helping me get my family off the ship."

"I hope so. A vacation would be rather nice. Though we did have shore leave not too long ago I suppose." He smiled at her and remembered that he did indeed have an upcoming wedding to plan for. Well that certainly would be interesting. He thought about all of the things that would certainly occur. "Well we can plan something for ourselves after the wedding then." He grinned, "Oh I'm sure we can make a good effort at getting them off ship. Perhaps Darien will be an asset to us. I'm sure he can understand our troubles to a certain extent." He grinned and shook his head, "No no plans for after wedding shenanigans. Though I would encourage us to do the same. Perhaps we can even go now if you wish to." He laughed, "Oh we will accomplish this I am sure."

JP between

Episode 5: Post Mission KalenFenrisSiggy
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:56 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 11, 2388

Alyssa left Kalen's to go think. She wanted to throw her parents in the Brig, but she would need to talk Taylor about that and she didn't exactly know where she stood with him. She was sitting in her quarters when her door chime rang. “Come in.” She called, hoping it wasn’t her family coming to make things worse.

Richard walked in. “Hello Aly.” He nodded, allowing the door to close behind him and slowly walking further in.

She breathed. “Hello. What can I do for you Mr. Shields?”

“I don’t like you calling me that.” He frowned. “Especially when you were calling your father earlier.”

“I don’t know what else to call you. When you disown a family member, that person doesn’t call you father or even parent. I was calling you that to help Kalen out, not you.” She replied, as he took a seat across from her.

“I know. Is there any way to make this better?” He asked, hoping.

“No.” She answered firmly.

“Are you sure?”

“Are you and Mrs. Shields still together or have you finally decided to simply divorce her?”

“We’re in couples therapy. So still together.”

“That explains why you’ve been able to lie to your brother and his family.”

“We’re not lying. It’s working for us. We’ve still got a way to go, but it’s working.”

“BS. I know that you and Mrs. Shields only got married because she was pregnant. You guys didn’t care for each other. I can’t call anytime where either one of you show the other any affection. I remember you guys being kind to each other for like one week, but other than that I’ve got nothing.”

“If I recall correctly, you got into some serious trouble after we disown you. I believe I came to your rescue. The whole making it so that no one can access that part of your life, and having it so you were kicked out of Starfleet.”

“And I believe I thanked you for that by going back to Starfleet and do exactly what you wanted me to do.”

“Arguing isn’t going to help. I know you’re mad and that you probably hate us, but we want to set things right.”

“There’s no way in seven hells that you could ever set this right.”

He starred at her. He was having trouble believing that his little girl had grown up so fast and in a harsh way. He was very proud of her, but he had no way of telling her that. He remembered just as she did her childhood. He sighed. “You really hate us that much.” He never thought he could hurt his daughter this much, and he believed now that there really was no way to fix this.

“I could never truly hate you guys. But right now, I do hate you. Did anything I ever do, ever make both of you proud to have me as your daughter? I can only remember a few times, and they’re rare, where I felt loved by either of you. My life until you both choose to disown me, was basically you and her using me to hurt the other. You both ‘brought’ my attention and affection. That’s what it felt like.” She responded letting her hurt out.

She hated them, and wanted nothing to do with them. But her counselor training had taught her that they had a right to know why they would never get their daughter back. She knew there would be a time that Kalen might try to help with this, but that probably wouldn’t happen until later if they were still together. There was always a chance that she or he would get posted to a different ship, and she wasn’t exactly willing to marry him just to stay with him... at least not yet. She shook her head. She needed to focus on Mr. Shields right now.

He breathed. "I was proud of you the moment you took a stand against us. And I've been proud ever since." He smiled softly. "I've been keeping track of the things you've been doing. Good and Bad. At least the stuff through Starfleet. One of the many things, I get access to when needed."

She smiled briefly. "Wish you told me sooner. Why do you like Kalen?" She needed to know what he said was true.

"He's a good man, and I believe him. He cares for you, and said that he wouldn't hurt you. Plus, I'm sure if I got the chance to know him better, he wouldn't bother to hide or run from me if he did hurt you. He would probably face the consequences of his actions. It also helps that you love him as well. I know that was difficult for you, especially after what happened the last time. I love you and I know that disowning you was wrong. There were probably other ways to teach you to go after your dreams, but sadly, it's the one we chose. I'm truly sorry for hurting you. I know there's not a chance to fix our relations, but I wanted you know. I'm sorry, and I love you. I never should have agreed to it. I'm sorry." He answered, not knowing if she would believe him or not. He hoped she would because he meant, every word.

"Thanks. He really is a good man. I love him, and I don't care what you or your wife think. I will do whatever it takes to make me happy. And I will do it without thinking about family." She replied firmly. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got stuff to do." She got up and walked over to the door.

He nodded. "Your welcome. Good luck." He left her, hoping that one day their relationship would be better.

Last edited by Alyssa Shields on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:45 pm

||USS Fenris
||Caleb's Guest Quarters
||April 11, 2388

Lillian was looking for a little time to spend with Caleb, knowing he was there and she was getting married tomorrow and she just needed to see him. After everything going on around her and meeting Taylor's family, Lillian just wanted to unwind and spend some time with friendly people who accepted people as they were--it would be a nice difference to the breakfast she'd gotten through. Besides, Taylor had the boys to make him feel better right now and she was going to be under review and needed Caleb.

Caleb and Lillian had met when she was 8, and he was one of the very rare Betazoids that had unlocked telekinesis and found the potential in Lillian. Back then, Lillian had actually been practicing her powers every day and it was before war had reached them and the little young thing had been enthralled by the old man. He had shown Lillian that she had power locked away inside of her and treated her like his own granddaughter and taught her so much about life and she would be lost without him.

Even more than that, Caleb had helped her to get through her years before joining Starfleet.

Lillian was 16 and she was at her rope's end, going to visit Caleb at his little shack in the middle of the forest, knocking on the door and smiling when he opened it up. He could feel her pain coming off of her in waves and pulled her into a loving embrace, kissing the top of her head and stroking her hair. Time without Taylor had made her more ambitious than ever to find a way to find him and yet she was still in pain as he had yet to come back to her and she didn't know what to do.

"You still need to live your life," Caleb told her, reading the young woman's thoughts. "You'll find your way back to him if it's meant to be."

Lillian nodded into him, breathing in his scent. "He promised."

"If you believe in him, he's the luckiest man in the world."

"You're only saying that because you're biased."

Chuckling, Caleb shrugged a bit and invited her in, giving her an incredibly sweet hot chocolate and letting her sit down with him. They started to talk about the Academy and about Taylor and she felt like it was easier to talk to Caleb than it was to talk to her parents, even though they all read each others' minds all the time. It was just that Caleb didn't seem to judge her like her parents did, which was a natural part of parenting, she knew that, and she wasn't Caleb's granddaughter, just an honorary one.

"I just love him," Lillian said shrugging. "I love him and I want to be a doctor. We'll find each other, right?"

Caleb smiled at her. "You will find each other...I'm sure of it."

Smiling when Caleb opened up the door and let her in, pulling her to him, Lillian hugged Caleb close and nuzzled her face into his chest as he stroked her hair. It was red now and that made him chuckle, but it had been red when they had come to save Betazed and he understood. Lillian was a confident woman, but when it came to love, she got incredibly insecure because she never thought that she was enough...she always thought she had to change.

"You get married tomorrow, my little redhead," Caleb told her as he pulled back and looked her over, placing his hand on her stomach. "Your little boy is very active."

Lillian smiled and nodded. "Yeah, he is. I'm going to have two little boys and Taylor and we'll all be together under one roof and we'll do our jobs and everything will be perfect."

"You're really looking forward to this, aren't you?" Caleb asked her, getting her some hot chocolate.

"Yeah, I am," Lillian said, nodding. "I mean our sex life could be better, but a lot has been going on and I have this to get around."

"You have a whole honeymoon to look forward to for that," Caleb chuckled with a smile on his face.

Lillian nodded and sipped her hot chocolate. "Yeah, I suppose so. I get...I get married tomorrow. To Taylor Lucas. I never thought that would ever happen, but at the same time, it was meant to be. I've been dreaming about this day since the morning after we danced that night when Betazed was liberated. Caleb? I've been thinking about what to name mine and Taylor's son and while I have to run it by him...how does James Erlin Lucas sound? James is your middle name and Taylor's best friend's name and Erlin was a man that Taylor lost--a good, young man and he should be remembered."

Caleb smiled and ran his thumb along Lillian's stomach. "Something tells me that will be perfect."

Last edited by Lillian Crae on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Potential Taylor/Marlo's Dad post - 1100ish
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Potential Bachelor Party - 1800
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:41 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 11, 2388
||(Around 2200 or so)

Kalen had wanted to go to his quarters and sleep this whole night off and thank his lucky stars that even though he was drunk, he didn't think he was drunk to the point of having a hangover in the morning. Oh man, he hoped he didn't have one. If he came to the wedding hungover, Lillian would kill him! He just knew that she would. He had to get some rest, that's what he told himself. Well that was until he found himself outside Alyssa's quarters. He had thought about her, and fighting with her ever since they had finished their argument. He couldn't stand them fighting, he obviously had to do something to make things right. So going to her quarters late at night was obviously the correct choice.

He swayed on his feet and pressed his hand against the wall, reaching his other hand towards the door chime to press it. The fact that this was a bad idea never entered his inebriated mind. There were several ways of making up that sounded much more enjoyable and a lot less to him drunk than they would to him sober. So he pressed it and hoped she would answer as his world span slowly around him. It didn't make him feel sick at all, it just made everything that much more amusing. He had had flight simulations that made him more motion sick than this. He laughed and awaited her to come to the door.

Alyssa had been sleeping when she heard her door chime. "Someone better be dying." She muttered, as she got out bed, and went to the door. She opened ready to hurt whoever was there, when she saw him. "Kalen." She spoke surprised. "Are you all right?" She knew the boys had gone out, and frankly she didn't want to know any of the details.

He frowned slightly and nodded his head, swaying slightly as he took his hand off the wall. He looked into her eyes and was overcome by an intense sadness. He sank to his knees, "I can't stand to be fighting with you Alyssa, it's not right!" He pounded his fist into the ground, at least some of his feelings had made it through his drunken stupor, and they came through unchecked. "I've been thinking all night about how wrong the things I said were and how I couldn't so anything right and it's killing me. I love you and I shouldn't be fighting with you. I should have just kept my big mouth shut and kicked your parents out on my first instinct." He clutched at her leg and looked up into her eyes, "I'm so sorry. I don't understand why I was such a big fool. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I never wanted to hurt you Alyssa. Can we talk this out? Or sleep it off or something?" He groaned and felt his stomach heave slightly. "Can I have some water?" He pleaded with her.

She sighed. "You're drunk." She pulled away from him and got him some water. "You, couch, now." She ordered. She didn't really think this would happen, but it did. She now had to deal with it. She figured in the morning he probably wouldn't remember anything, but she was going to get her distance. At least as much as she could once she got him to sleep. Even if that meant him sleeping on the bathroom floor. She set the glass of water on the coffee table into front of the couch and waited.

He scoffed and held his fingers just slightly apart, "Only a little." He got up slowly and followed her into the room and moved towards the couch. He frowned slightly as she ordered him around. "You're..you're still mad at me aren't you? Ugggh. I shouldn't have come." He flopped down on the couch, "That was silly of me to come. Now I just made it worse." Apparently one of the things that came with being drunk was talking his thoughts out. "I guess I'll just say whatever I'm thinking." He reached for the glass and drank it slowly. "Thank you. I'm sorry I woke you."

"I'm not mad at you. I simply don't like the fact that you're drunk. There's a difference which you would know if you weren't drunk." She replied calmly. "I'm also annoyed that you chose to wake me, but I'm guessing it was well intended." She breathed, deciding to be brave and sit next to him. "The only reason we fought was because my family started it. I don't blame you and I'm not mad. And I've got every right to be mad at my family. Is there anything else you need besides water and sleep? You do realize you've got to be well for a wedding, right?"

He felt better after she said she wasn't mad at him. Fighting more wasn't what he intended when he had come here. Though he really didn't know why he'd come at all. He just wanted to see her, he supposed. He shrugged his shoulders and nodded, sipping the water cautiously. It wouldn't be a good idea to drink it to quickly. He looked over to her and smiled softly, "I hope my intentions were good. I can't fathom why I showed up here Alyssa. I just couldn't stop thinking about making things right somehow. And I know I'm drunk, but I think my heart's in the right place." He sighed and shook his head, "No you're probably right, the captain would get very angry if I wasn't myself for her wedding." He finished his water slowly, "I'm sorry I woke you. I should probably let you get some more sleep." He wobbled, but managed to stand up again.

She sighed. "You're not going to make it to your quarters. The bed is over there. Bathroom over there. We're in the seating area right now." She pointed to where everything was. She was having a bit of fun with him. "Your heart is in the right place. You just didn't need to show up drunk. I don't need much sleep to function. You need it more than I do. You've got a part to play in the wedding, where as I get to sit and watch or stand and watch." She figured that he was probably going to have a hang over tomorrow, and she wanted to be there to enjoy being annoying. It was one of the few ways she got her roommate back at the Academy to stop drinking so much. She couldn't help but be curious if it would work on him. She had always been kind to her friends with hang overs after she annoyed them for a few hours. She figured that she would have to test this another time. She didn't want to ruin a wedding, and knew that neither did he. "You're more than welcome to stay."

He nodded and sat back down on the couch next to her and let his breath out in a huff. "Once again, you're right. I'm not making it out of here tonight without a lot of help." He grimaced and shook his head, watching where she was pointing so he too knew where everything was. "Well I might not have needed to, but it made the most sense to do so. Oh well, here we are now." He knew that he had to be well prepared for the wedding, so he tried his best to stay hydrated. He knew that would help, or so he hoped. He smiled softly, "I don't want to ruin your night or anything Alyssa. I'll take the couch if you feel more comfortable that way."

She shook her head 'You're the one who has to look pretty in the morning. So get your ass in the bed. And since you've got me awake, I'll be up for a while." She was glad that she finally had time to read, but didn't like the fact she had to give up sleep in order to do so. "I don't mind sharing the bed. I'm just going to wait until you're passed out before joining you. It's always good to know where the bathroom is. You're going to need. Trust me on this one." She smiled then kissed his forehead. "Now go to bed." She wanted to tell him about her chat with her estrange father, but she didn't think now would be a good time. Didn't stop her from wanting to tell him or at least someone.

He scoffed, "I always look pretty! I thought that was why you agreed to go out with me in the first place." He grinned, "That and my razor sharp wit!" He shook his head and laughed, drunkenly saluting before he made his way into her bedroom. "It probably won't be long..don't wait up for me." He chuckled and fell flat on her bed, sidling up to the pillows. He didn't think he'd need the bathroom, though he would inevitably wake up needing to pee from drinking all that water. "Thank you.." He murmured towards her as he closed his eyes, feeling calm and at peace for the first time that night.

She laughed. "Not exactly." She followed him to the bed. "I decided to date you after I read your file. You probably won't remember this in the morning, but you should know that Mr. Shields and I talked; and I mean my father. Let me know if you want to talk. I'm going to read while I wait for you to sleep. I find watching someone sleep kind of creepy." She grabbed her book from the drawer in the night stand before walking back to the couch to read for a bit.

He grinned up at her and nodded, knowing that she was probably right about him not remembering much when he awoke. But he was glad that they had come to an agreement and made up, so to speak. He listened to her while she spoke. But he couldn't imagine how hard that must have been for her. He knew that it probably hadn't gone well, but they could talk about it of course, as she said, he remembered the conversation even took place. He felt sleep start to overtake him and smiled sadly, "I hope things weren't too bad between you two." He said before he drifted off, thinking about the conversation was the last thing that went through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:46 pm

||USS Fenris
||April 12, 2388

Lillian was feeling everything hit her all at once as it neared time for her nuptials with Taylor, so she kissed him tenderly while he slept and she headed out to her parents' guest quarters. Since it was the day of the wedding, she was letting Taylor and Sareth work out their end, snuggling into the couch of the quarters and closing her eyes with a smile on her face. She was certain that today would be the best day of her life--at least one of them--and she was rather looking forward to getting married.

Her vows were written, the dress was ready, the location was set, the bridesmaids knew what they were supposed to do, and while there hadn't been a rehearsal, Lillian was confident. Whatever bad thing had happened, had already happened and right now it was time for her to relax and let it all happen. This was a day that was in the making for 13 years and she ran her fingers along her stomach with that loving smile on her face as she pictured what it could be like in her head.

"All that matters, is your Daddy and I are getting married," Lillian said with a smile on her face. "It's the best day ever."

So without much more to say on the matter, Lillian closed her eyes and while too excited really to sleep, she managed to pass out right there. She couldn't wait to wake up again and have the day begin so she could get ready with the girls and dress up and marry the man that she loved more than anything in the world. Then, they'd have a honeymoon and she could prove to him just how happy she was to be his wife in more ways than just sex...this was about having found her other half through all of it, and keeping them...protecting them...loving them.

Today would be a day to be remembered.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:30 am

||USS Fenris
||April 12, 2388

Sareth didn't have anything to do that day--hardly anyone did, actually, because Lillian Crae was getting married to Taylor Lucas today and everyone was invited to attend. The captain and the MCO. It wasn't exactly something 'normal' that everyone saw coming, but it was happening and Sareth was excited. He already thought of Taylor as his father, but today was just making it all official and while he had no idea what Taylor had done the night before, he wanted to wake him up.

Since he was half Vulcan and half Betazoid, Sareth was an empath and a telepath, but he wasn't that strong at telepathy. His empathy made it easy for him to sense that his mother was not around, and so the five year old bounded into Taylor's room and jumped onto the bed excitedly. He was full of energy even though he had yet to have breakfast and he bounced a little, beaming at Taylor and hoping that Taylor was as excited as he was.

"You and Momma get married today, Daddy!" Sareth exclaimed excitedly, sitting there on the side of the bed that his mother normally occupied. "Time for breakfast!"

Sareth just wanted to spend time with Taylor today and he knew that he was also excited because everything was falling into place for him. He had a dad that he could see everyday and learn from and look up to and he had a little brother or sister on the way that he didn't feel as threatened by. Knowing that Taylor loved him like a son was more than Sareth could have ever wished for and he just wanted the day to be perfect. His mother had a beautiful dress and Sareth had a little suit to wear, and he was looking forward to the ceremony and the cake afterwards.

"You get to see Momma's dress soon," Sareth said as an afterthought, thinking about how his mother would be walking down an aisle at 1400 hours on the dot.

<Taggles: Taylor>
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:16 am

||USS Fenris
||April 12, 2388

Rather than come out and get his dress uniform all dirty with a mis-execution of ketchup on his breakfast, Taylor had opted to wear civilian attire for now until such a time as his dress uniform was warranted. He had ensured that he had shaved and but had yet to wash up properly before presenting himself to his wife-to-be and step-son in the kitchen. A look on his face showed apprehension but no doubt it rolled off of him like a scent to two empaths. Sighing he buttered himself a slice of toast before biting into it, the slight crunch sounding before he lazily chewed like a cow munching on grass. Pouring himself a cup of coffee Taylor couldn't help but give Sareth a small smile and a nod. His mind was scrambled to the point sentences said minutes had only just been processed.

"Aye, we are." he said, nervousness trapped in his voice. It felt like his first combat jump but like everything major it was just a step and then gravity did the rest. Taylor couldn't help but help think that this was a big step. It was really, you only got married once. He thought. Maybe? Suppose it depended on where you were from. Sighing he put down his coffee mug and went back into the bedroom to sit on the bottom of the bed before tickling Lillian's feet.

"Wakey, wakey lover girl..."

<tag: Lilly!>
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Lilly/Taylor/Sareth - 0920
Back to top Go down
Megan Crae

Megan Crae

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:16 am

||USS Fenris
||Mess Hall West
||April 12, 2388

Megan was full of energy that day, talking with her family and with Caleb and hoping and praying that today would go off without a hitch and there was one other thing: she was looking forward to seeing Lars. She was at that position in her life where she felt as if maybe she was too close, but it seemed to her that Lars was thinking about a future with her in it, so why run? Today might have been about Lillian and Taylor tying the knot, but Megan also got a kick out of thinking about what she would get to do after the reception.

"You're insatiable," Kara laughed as she and Megan ate breakfast that morning.

It was quite a sight to see so many Betazoids in one place, but with it being the captain's wedding and her family, most people figured out the connection real quick. Still, some people were uneasy about just how many telepaths were there and they were shifting uncomfortably, but still eating in the Mess Hall with them. Caleb, Minas, Leona, Leonard, Kara, Megan, Garrett, Liam and Mia were just sitting there eating and talking and laughing, wondering how the day would go that day.

"Hey, forgive me for having plans after," Megan said with a shrug.

Leonard chuckled at that. "Just think less impure thoughts when there are kids at the table."

"Aunt Megan doesn't let Liam and I read her thoughts anyway," Garrett chimed in. "Every time we try, she cuts us out. Mia's too young to even try still."

"Good--then stop trying," Leonard responded, looking at his eldest and then looking at his youngest, little baby Mia. "She's the smart one. You and your brother should think about that."

He was teasing, but his boys stuck their tongues out at him, the adults turning their attention to Caleb and the other adults as they all began to talk about the baby in their minds as they ate. Telepathy was a rather nifty trick for them, and they wanted to talk about the newest 'Crae' without the rest of the ship talking about it and the kids were part of the large telepathic conversation. It made them all feel better to talk about one collective thing and they knew that Lillian didn't want anyone to know what the gender of the baby was--she wanted it to be a surprise for Taylor.

"She's really having a boy?" Leona asked excitedly.

Caleb nodded as he ate. "She's really having a boy. Poor Mia is the only little Crae girl so far."

"She's tough," Kara thought with a smile on her face, glancing at her daughter. "She'll figure out a way to cope with all of the testosterone."

"Besides, I'm sure they'll have more kids--Lillybean always wanted four," Minas reminded them all.

"I don't know if Taylor will help her out with that," Megan responded with a shrug as she drank her orange juice and then set in on her pancakes.

Minas raised his eyebrows. "Just because he never wanted kids before, doesn't mean that finding his other half hasn't changed his mind."

Leona laughed and it was then apparent to everyone else in the Mess Hall that a conversation was being had without them. Now they were curious and yet they knew it was being done this way because they weren't supposed to be part of it and all attention left Leona...except that from the Craes huddled around the table. They could read her mind, but she let herself be known, Garrett and Liam just listening and Mia just eating as she was only almost two and didn't really understand what was going on.

"Men don't just suddenly decide they're changing--it's a gradual thing," Leona explained to them all. "Maybe later on down the road he'll want more, but don't hold your breath. Be happy with what's happening here and now."

Leonard nodded and smiled. "I think that any man willing to have two weddings--one of them naked--is a man worth respecting. My sister made the right choice and she's beyond happy."

"Well, if he has Leonard's approval, who are we to argue?" Minas asked with a chuckle.

They all laughed a bit and nodded, talking up normally now about other things and finishing off breakfast so that they could go get ready for the wedding. None of them were used to the whole idea of wearing clothes to get married, but they knew that Taylor was honoring Lillian's beliefs as she was honoring his...so they were more than happy to do both weddings. Now it was only a matter of counting down to 1230 and then Lillian Rose Crae would become Lillian Rose Lucas--they could hardly wait.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:19 am

Lilly and the Bridesmaids Getting Ready - 1030ish
Back to top Go down
Megan Crae

Megan Crae

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:54 am

|| Idriis
|| Idriis Hall
|| April 12th, 2388

A sleek black hover-limousine cruised up the street and eventually stopped adjacent to the well-appointed hall where the Lucas-Crae wedding was to be held. The door to the car slid open and Lars emerged, blinking in the sudden bright sunlight. Quickly he stepped up onto the curb, and the limo sped away without further adieu.

The intelligence agent was out of uniform, dressed in a sharp suit that was as black, shiny, and likely as expensive as the car he had just exited. Lars fidgeted a bit with his collar and then, taking a deep breath, crossed the street. It was time for him to meet with Megan in the spacious lobby where the guests were to arrive initially.

He had sent a message ahead informing her of his arrival time and location, but for some reason had only communicated over text messaging; no calls as of yet. So now he waited patiently in the spacious lobby, eying the people coming and going and wondering how many were wedding guests with his usual innate suspicion. Lars' eyes eventually wandered over to an open bar being set up, but he made no move to meander over and sample some libations. Instead he stood off to one side and waited, watching the room impassively.

Megan smoothed down her marine green, one shoulder off-the-shoulder bridesmaid dress and looked in a nearby mirror to fix her hair. It was curled and partially pulled back, and she felt oddly strange to be standing there in clothes when the weddings she was used to were naked ones and she felt like this custom left much to be desired. Betazoid weddings were far less hassle and she hoped that after today, she could relax because Lillian on edge and then extra hormonal because of the baby was making her extra moody.

At least she got to see Lars today.

So, coined in the rather expensive knee length, curve hugging dress, Megan checked the jeweled pins in her hair and looked around for Lars in the lobby where people were signing the guest book, dropping off presents and perhaps visiting the bar. The wedding reception would be in the main hall, but the wedding ceremony was under a large canopy out on the beach, where Marlo's father would marry them in a human fashion, which was strange to him as he was a Bajoran, but he loved other cultures and Lillian was his adopted daughter practically.

Seeing him and thinking he looked quite dashing, Megan fixed her lipstick before she approached, smiling a bit at guests as she moved through them. There was so much to get used to and so many people to get used to, knowing that this wedding was more than just a wedding--Megan needed to mingle eventually. Still, right now she was going to lose herself in Lars because she found herself enjoying that more and more...which could be a problem, but right now it was a wanted distraction.

"Well hello, Stranger--thanks a lot for making me deal with my family on my own for two days," she teased, greeting him with a kiss.

Lars smiled, though it did seem a bit forced. "Hello there…thought you'd never make it." He kissed her back, but that too seemed hesitant. Then again, he had never been one for public displays of affection. Still, he was able to relax a bit in her presence, and Lars looked Megan over thoroughly for the first time.

"You look great! Still, I am disappointed that this isn't a traditional Betazoid wedding, with the ah, traditional costume that involves," he offered with a wink and a grin. "So how have you and your family been doing? No residual effects from the plague or anything? I checked the reports for a while, everything seemed to be working out with the vaccine. The countermeasure testing too…but that's classified." It obviously wasn't too classified, or he never would have let that slip to someone who usually wore a Diplomatic uniform.

"By the way, did you hear anything about this alleged incident that happened on Idriis recently? The shuttle pilot on the way down mentioned something about a Starfleet officer murdering someone. But I don't know how much faith I can put in that story, you know how pilots love to gossip." That little anecdote also revealed that Lars was still not using transporters to travel planetside, a little quirk of his that was the result of professional experience and personal paranoia.

"You are far too tense," Megan said, rubbing his shoulders. "You are also not the only one that wishes that this was a Betazoid wedding because they're far less hassle. You're still invited to that one--they're doing that before the honeymoon to make Lilly happy--she's a traditionalist when it comes to some things."

Megan shrugged a little bit then raised her eyebrows. "You know, you really love your information...must be an Intel officer thing. Basically, there was a big case that Lilly had to solve and now she's on review because like the pilot said, one of her crew was accused. On top of that, crew members--just guess who--started skirting around the law, so they're questioning her leadership skills."

Taking a deep breath, Megan smoothed down her dress again, really wishing she was just naked because she kept thinking that something bad was going to happen and she'd hurt the dress. She'd never had to worry about clothes before in a setting such as this and it was a little bit frustrating. She kept checking to make sure there were no wrinkles or anything and she smiled awkwardly at Lars.

"Not used to being clothed at weddings," Megan told him honestly. "Have you signed the guest book yet? What did you buy them? Any present is better than mine..."

"Crew members skirting the law…" Lars mused to himself, then shifted gears in response to her questions. "I, uh, think I got something on the wedding registry. And, I, well…I'll sign the guestbook a bit later," he offered a bit nervously, clearly preoccupied with something else at the moment. In his mind he knew what he had to do, had planned it out meticulously beforehand, but actually doing it was proving difficult.

He tugged at his collar uncomfortably, sighed, and then spoke. "Say, Megan, before we do anything else, would you mind sitting down somewhere quiet and having a little talk? I think I saw a terrace around the side that might suit our purpose." Lars even took a half step in that direction, suddenly anxious to get out of the lobby that was growing increasingly crowded as the time for the ceremony drew closer.

"Okay..." Megan said slowly, nodding. "Sounds important, so..."

She took him by the hand and led him outside, hoping that being outside would make him relax a bit because he was acting weird. He seemed stressed and very serious and she had a feeling that she knew what was coming next, but she was keeping it to herself, should she ruin something. So she wanted Lars to get out what he needed to say, and took him to a shaded bench, motioning for him to sit because she wasn't sure she should in her dress.

"Spill," she told him gently.

Lars sat, and for a time he stared at his shoes, as expensive and shiny as his suit. He didn't even know why he had worn the fancy attire, given what he suspected would be the end result of today. At least he had not worn his usual leather gloves, a subconscious reminder to himself that what he undertook today was not work, but personal…in a sense. He cleared his throat and looked up at her finally, his expression entreating her attention.

"This is a big day for your sister…your family…you…and maybe now is not the best time to put this forward, but I really have to right now. I've had a lot of time to think this over, and I…it's just…"

He paused, and looked down again, wringing his hands and feeling somehow vulnerable because he did not have his gloves. They were a barrier, always had been, but he had told himself that he could have no barriers to his emotions on this day. With a sigh, Lars looked up into Megan's eyes again. At first his voice faltered at the sight of the face he had grown to love, but eventually he found his tongue again.

"The thing is…how do you feel about the man Lillian is about to marry?"

"Okay, maybe I'll sit," Megan said after a pause, nodding to herself. "I thought you were ending things between us, so I'm relieved..."

She slowly sat down next to Lars and while at first she rested her hands in her lap, she had to admit that she'd been thinking about this for a long time--much longer than Lars--and soon she was smoothing down the skirt of her dress again nervously. There were times when Megan wondered whether this was best or not, and there were times when Megan thought that it was Lillian's happiness and Taylor was a pretty good stepfather. She chewed on her nail for a moment before she rested her hands on Lars' and ran her thumbs along them.

"Taylor and Lilly met during the Dominion War and they fell in love and it was all well and good, right? He gave her his dog tags and he promised to come back for her and it was cute--back then, I was all for them getting married because she gushed about him and waited for him...but eventually she had to move on when he broke his promise. She got married and had a kid and lost her husband and she found Taylor again--and he would do anything for her...except that duty is who he is." Megan explained, shrugging. "I wouldn't be surprised if he disappeared again because he thought duty took him away, regardless of that niece or nephew of mine in her stomach that he feels he needs to be there for. He loves my sister and my sister loves him, but I wouldn't be me if I didn't have a doubt or two--if you don't remember correctly, he and I tried to kill each other that one time we were all drugged and acting crazy."

Megan laughed a little bit and then reached up to cup his face. "You're asking me this for a reason, I know that, Larsy Boy," she said affectionately. "Sometimes my sister feels a bit like a second choice, but that's just because she's always changed herself for the people in her life for complicated reasons--I think she feels most at home with Taylor because he took her at a point in her life when she did what she wanted and was most like a Betazoid female, you know? Taylor and I certainly do not always see eye to eye--in fact more often than not we butt heads--but I trust him to keep her and their kids safe...is that what you were looking for? Are you worried you two would be semi-related if you and I got married?"

It was a joke to lighten the mood, but maybe it wasn't the right one...

Lars had flinched at her initial comment, and grew paler and paler as Megan expounded on the history of Lillian and Taylor's relationship. By the time she got to the joke, his expression was grim, and he gently shook off Megan's hands so that he wasn't distracted in what he had to say.

"I…I understand all that, and I appreciate that they want to be together. Your sister is smart enough to choose the right man, and Colonel Lucas…has a distinguished service record of overcoming adversity." That sounded ridiculous once he said it, but Lars was hard-pressed to come up with any real redeeming features the marine possessed. "The problem is…he and I have an inescapable history. I'm all for forgiving and forgetting, but then again I didn't go through all the things he did," Lars added, a little guiltily.

"But no matter what, the friction and animosity is there, and it's not likely to go away. And the consequences are unpleasant, to say the least. I saw that when I tried to have dinner with your family. He was upset, she was upset, the whole family was upset, and I'm afraid if I show up today the whole thing will happen again but on a colossal scale. I can't ruin their wedding, no matter how much I may dislike him. So I'm leaving after this." That at least he could say with certainty.

He swallowed hard. Now was the really difficult part. "But there's more to it than that. I don't want to be the source of arguing in your family every time I show up. It's not fair to Lillian or you…or Taylor, I guess. So, well, you sort of guessed already what this was about. In the the interest of everyone's happiness and well-being…it's time for us to end this…quit while we're ahead and all that," Lars said bleakly, looking down at his well-polished shoes again for a moment before finally looking up into her eyes again sadly.

"So my radar's not broken..." Megan said gently. "That and I'm obviously not funny."

For a moment she just sat there and looked at her hands in her lap because she wasn't the crier that Lillian was--in fact Megan didn't cry often, but she had tears welling up in her eyes and she needed to get a hold of herself. She was used to relationships ending, she just wasn't used to being on this side of things because she was usually the one that decided when she was finished and sent the man on his way and she hadn't been 'finished' with Lars yet. In fact for a moment or two it almost felt like things between them had barely started.

"I guess it's about time that virus made its way through your system and you realized you made a mistake," she tried to joke, not making eye contact until a few moment's later. "Lillian wouldn't have invited you if she didn't want you there--she's always thought there was a good guy underneath it all and I agree with her. I'm not going to try and convince you to stay because you clearly don't want to, but I want you to think about that."

Megan took a deep breath and so far hadn't let a tear escape. "I've really never had someone break up with me because of everyone else around us and look sad doing it--okay, I've never had anyone break up with me before, but there's a first time for everything. Since you're all dressed up with no where to go, can I make a final request? You look like you're ready for a wedding and if this is the last we're going to see of each other, I'd like to have some say in how it ends..."

"Lillian may feel that way, but she's in denial about the effect it would have on Taylor then," Lars said flatly. "Wishing and hoping for the best won't change the inevitable, especially in this case." Mentally he cursed himself for being such a damn pessimist all the time, but he supposed that was inevitable too.

"Anyways, Megan…" he said carefully. "This isn't because of you. It's because of me. In addition to all that other stuff, the nature of my work is changing, and it means I'm not going to be able to give you the kind of relationship you deserve." About that he was certain, and so he could look at her directly and speak with confidence now. "You need to find someone who can be there for you. That's not me, I'm sorry to say. I apologize for leading you on this whole time. I was a fool to think this would work, and I'm sorry for hurting you like this. Let's just remember the good times and move on from that, what say?" That said, he took a moment to consider her final comment.

Finally he eyed her reluctantly. "Well, I don't really know if it's a good idea to draw this painful process out any longer than necessary, and I'm afraid I do actually have somewhere else to be, but…what's your request?"

Megan took in a breath at his words, trying not to blink because a tear would fall, she could feel it. "I'm not the girl that falls in love and gets married and has kids and ends up with a fairy tale ending, Lars--I never have been--though I do seem to inevitably fall in love. I don't see myself with a husband and kids ever in my life, which is why I normally cut men loose two weeks in...two months in...relationships for me don't last, big surprise there. You weren't leading me on, we were having fun and now you're done."

She didn't mean to make it sound harsh, but she was never one to censor herself and hurt as she was feeling, she was trying to stay strong. Yeah, she inevitably fell for him, but in the past that was the time that she normally ended up walking because feelings formed and she skipped right over walking with Lars cause she didn't expect it to get serious because they barely ever saw each other. It had been safe and now the thought that he was just going to cease contact was starting to eat away at her and she didn't want to let it.

"The fact that you're the longest relationship I've ever had dashes your theory about what I deserve, doesn't it?" Megan asked him, standing up and holding out her hand. "You can be late to wherever it is that you're going. Humor me and let me at least give you what I was going to give you after the wedding since you're not going with me. I know you didn't mean to, but you kind of just laid it all out on me the day of that you're taking off, so I think one more borderline painful act is in order."

Lars tried to make his tone and his face harden, but was only halfway successful. "Megan…what is it you want me to go do? This is no time for any last-ditch attempt to salvage what we had. Don't try to make me go to the wedding, please. I know what will happen and that will only make all of this worse." He remained seated, looking up into her eyes with what he hoped was a rational, even expression.

"This isn't just about the things I mentioned. There are other considerations too." He left it at that, but he was recalling with some anxiety the warning he had received and knowing he needed to break things off here and now because of it.

"Lars Janssen, take my hand and follow me to the bridesmaids tent so I can give you the present I got you and then be on your way, or so help me, I will straddle your lap and give potential passerbys a show they will never forget," Megan warned him. "If I keep it, every time I look at it I will be emotionally compromised and it's something I know you'd like right now. You don't have to come to the wedding, just do me this courtesy."

She offered her hand again, this time taking one of his and smiling. "Come on, Larsy Boy...we both know that even though this is our last bit of time together, we deserve a better end than this--I deserve better than this ending. I've got something to make us feel better and then I'll let you go even though I don't want to...you have my word. Come with me..."

Lars frowned for a moment, ever suspicious but also feeling a pang of curiosity and regret. After making a big show of checking his watch, he supposed it was the least he could do. Silently he accepted Megan's hand and stood, adjusting his collar again with his free hand. The thought of whatever she had gotten him was making his heart pound in nervous guilt about this whole thing, but again he recalled the ominous message he had received on the way here and knew he was doing what needed to be done.

"If you say so…" was all he could offer. As she led him along, he hoped they wouldn't come across anyone else from the wedding party on the way, and that it would be over soon. He was already having second thoughts.

Smiling because she was getting her way, she led Lars to the bridesmaid tent, opening up the flap and peeking in before she pulled him inside, no one there. They were probably doting on Lillian at the moment because she was getting married and so Megan made sure the flap was shut and they were the only ones before she went to her bag and opened it up, pulling out a bottle of Romulan Ale that she'd gotten for hers and Lars' after party she had planned in her mind. It seemed bittersweet now, but she would never drink it without him and didn't want to keep it if he was leaving her.

Turning to him, Megan smiled sadly. "I was hoping we'd share it after Lilly got married, but..."

She shook it off and handed him the bottle, trying to keep the smile on her face or she was going to cry because this was breaking her heart. It was crashing into her like waves on a beach, the realization that this was her last moment with him and the pang in her chest was causing her eyes to water and she didn't know what to do. Megan wasn't used to showing such emotions to people, but she knew that she had to let him go because that was what he wanted and she couldn't force him to stay.

"So this is for you, and this...is for me..." Megan said, and leaned up, capturing Lars' lips with her because painful as it was, she just didn't want him to go and if this was the end, she needed to feel his touch one more time. "Are you sure that we can't end this the way it started?" Megan whispered, tugging at his clothes gently like she wanted them off.

Lars took the bottle and stared silently at it for a long time, his face impassive.

Even as Megan kissed him, he stood stock still, eyeing the blue liquid in delicate glass. Two forces were at work inside of him, one urging him to repent and stay with her, for she represented a comfortable world of simple delights and carefree afternoons that he secretly longed for, a calm island in a turbulent galaxy.

But the other internal force reminded him of his duty, his sacred duty to forego such pleasures and dedicate himself to the cause that he had long ago sworn to die for if necessary. Ominous memories of consequences for failure whispered and flitted around his mind, and he shivered at the thought. Still…perhaps there was a way, a way to compromise, or make a change…

No. He was in too deep at this point, and there was no sense in dragging others down with him. Finally looking up at her, Lars spoke in a hoarse voice. "Thank you for the gift. Please give my best wishes to your sister and her husband to be, and my congratulations to your family." With that he straightened and gently disentangled himself from her touch, turning to go.

"I'll see you around the galaxy, Megan," he said quietly, and stepped out of the tent into the sunlight, on his way to find some shadows.

JP by these lovelies:
Episode 5: Post Mission Larsfensig3
Back to top Go down
Lars Janssen
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lars Janssen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:58 pm

|| Idriis
|| Street Corner
|| April 12th, 2388

Feeling thoroughly wretched after his encounter with Megan, Lars made his way out to the street, and waited desultorily in the shadow of an shop's awning. Soon enough, the same black limousine that had dropped him off at the hall purred up to the curb, and a door slid open to allow him access. Wearily, he climbed inside and seated himself in the vehicle's posh interior. As he felt it drive away, he attempted to let his eyes adjust to the pervasive darkness within, but was only able to make out two figures seated opposite him in the rear of the vehicle.

"So…how did it go?" one of the shadowy forms asked stonily, in a sinister drawl that was instantly recognizable and infinitely awe-inspiring to Lars.The shadowy figure that spoke could be seen sipping a drink in the faint light that the limo's tinted windows allowed in; the other reclined casually with arms folded.

"It's done. We're through," was all Lars could respond, the thought of Megan's imploring gaze threatening to make him choke on his own words with remorse.

"Good…good!" the voice responded enthusiastically. "I knew there was hope for you yet, my boy," it intoned pleasantly, the man's voice suddenly warm.

Lars felt anything but hopeful though. "All right. Now what? Let's get off this damn rock and get back to work," he retorted bitterly.

"Not so fast, my boy. You may be through here, but I still have every intention of enjoying the wedding festivities. Driver!" the man's voice called out, and the limo halted. Lars saw out the tinted windows that the car had merely circled the block and was dropping them off at the front door to the event hall where the reception was being held. "Now don't let that stop you two kids from having a good time," the voice offered jovially as the figure it belonged to made its way to the door of the car. "Go find a place to relax for a while. I'm sure you two have quite a bit of catching up to do!" There was a short, hissing laugh to accompany this, and then the door slid open.

In the sudden blinding daylight, Lars caught sight of an unfamiliar face on the man exiting the limo. More surgery, he supposed, used to it by now. Then the man straightened up outside the car, put on his hat, and strode off towards the hall. The door slid closed and the vehicle drove off, forcing Lars to wait until his eyes had readjusted to the darkness again.

The remaining figure in the shadows spoke then, in a purring, feminine tone that oozed sensuality and so sounded doubly fake to Lars because of it. "He's right you know. We should go have a good time, do some catching up. Celebrate even!" the speaker said invitingly, her voice familiar too.

Lars sniffed. "Forgive me if I'm not much in the mood for celebration right now."

The sound of haughty feminine laughter came from the rear of the limo. "What's the matter, Larsy Boy?" That pet name was loaded with as much scorn as the voice could muster. "Missing your girlfriend already? Having second thoughts? Maybe she really was the love of your life, hmm? Wouldn't that be a shame..." This comment devolved into sultry, mocking laughter as well.

Anger flashed through him then, and Lars snapped "Dammit D, lay off already! You don't know…" but his voice trailed off then as he considered that.

"Don't know what it feels like?" the other passenger responded in a confrontational manner, her voice momentarily severe. "Cut the crap and join the club, Larsy Boy. We've all made that sacrifice. It hurts at first, sure, but you'll get over it. That's why he's giving you some time to get a grip. Sure, we could sit around and talk about it…but I didn't want to when I went through this way back when, and I suspect you don't want to either. So what say we go get drunk instead?" the voice inquired coquettishly, and there was the sound of the speaker moving closer. "On that note…what's this?" the woman in shadows inquired without waiting for a response, and Lars could make out enough of her now to see that she was reaching for the bottle of Romulan Ale he had deposited on the counter.

"Don't touch that!" he snapped, and snatched it away from her reach.

"Ooh…a bit touchy about our little girlfriend's parting gift, are we? Figures!" she shot back, in a voice as arrogant as it was alluring. He could almost see her licking her lips as she spoke, and unlike every other male in the galaxy the thought of it repelled rather than enticed him.

"You want to drink? Fine, we'll drink. But not this. This is the good stuff, any way you cut it. We save this for some special occasion, when we have something to celebrate and this is just good booze, with no strings attached. For now…I want to drink something cheap, and harsh. As cheap and harsh as you." Lars delivered that rebuke with all the force he could muster at the moment, and withheld the Romulan Ale protectively just in case.

But the other passenger just purred "Ooh, I love it when you talk to me like that. And I think you'll see you've made the right decision." She leaned across him to key the limousine's intercom. "Driver! Take us somewhere the drinks are cheap and harsh!" The car changed course then, and there was momentary silence in the passenger compartment. Then she spoke again, perhaps watching Lars as he gazed out the window, lost in thought. This time the voice was tinged slightly with what might have been vaguely considered compassion. "Forget about her, Larsy. You were too good for her."

Lars sighed, and did not take his gaze away from the window. "No. She was too good for me."

His companion just laughed disdainfully at that sentiment, and put her booted feet up on the seat next to him. "Ain't that the truth. Let's go get hammered."
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:41 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 12, 2388

Alyssa uncurled herself from the couch, and checked on Kalen. He was still sleeping, so she took this chance to quickly shower. She walked out in a dress, with a towel around her shoulders. She breathed, then wondered what she could get him? She decided to just do what she normally did for her old roommate. So she got a bloody-mary, water, orange juice, coffee for him to choose from before she started with the food. She didn't know what exactly would help. She was found of the pancakes, and burritos where as her roommate wanted nothing but tacos. This was going to be interesting.

He stirred, restless in his sleep. His dreams were vivid, but after his eyes popped open and he felt like he was still there. But he couldn't remember where there was, or what his dreams had been of. But he was covered in sweat and it looked like Alyssa was already awake and moving around. He sat up and had a pounding headache, but other than that he seemed to have lost most of the night's revelry in his sleep, which was good. He got up slowly and made his way to the bathroom to pee. He saw her in the sitting area and smiled at her, waving. "Good morning Alyssa." He looked at what she had got him and smiled, "Thank you. I'll be with you in a moment." He moved inside and closed the door, taking care of his business before rejoining her.

"Good morning Mr. Drunk. Did you sleep well?" She asked in a high pitched voice, grinning. She had food and drink setup on the coffee table. She had finished drying her hair, and had the towel laid over the back of the couch. She rubbed the back of her neck. She guess that she had slept on it funny since she fell asleep on the couch.

He laughed merrily at her and sat down at the coffee table, grabbing the orange juice. He drank it slowly before he said anything, "I slept well enough, I think at least. How about you?" He watched as she rubbed her neck and thought he had been a rough sleeper. He hoped he hadn't abused her too roughly at least. He chuckled, "Thank you for putting up with me, and for all this. It's quite kind of you. How ever shall I repay you?" He grinned devilishly. He would have to start getting pretty soon, as she had so quaintly put it.

She smiled. "I slept on the couch, and my neck is sore. I'm this close," She put her fingers close enough together that there was a small gap between them, "to punching you. I'm not going to however because I don't want the Captain to harm me. I respect her, and she deserves to have a perfect wedding. Now to keep you from having such a bad hang over, I've provided you with hang over food that works for me and my old roommate in the Academy. I plan on providing you with a list of several different ways you can repay me. You should eat something, and if you could tell me what you remember from last night after you showed up here." She was going to enjoy this.

He groaned and pouted his lip, "I'm sorry Alyssa, I thought you were going to come to bed with me. I didn't ever mean to put you out of it." He frowned and knew he probably deserved it a little. But she was smiling so she was probably just having fun, like him. And he enjoyed every moment of her company, so it was more than worth it. He started to snack on the food she had brought him, taking sips from the orange juice between bites. "Aren't you going to join me for breakfast? I'll take a look at your list afterwards I promise." He pondered for a moment, resting his chin on his fist. "Well I remember most of the end of our conversation a little. It's just pieces really. Why? Did I hit on you, or proposition you for sex? I apologize if I did." He sighed softly, chuckling to himself.

"I'm going to hit you. I planned on joining you, but I fell asleep reading my book." She replied, trying to remain calm. "I don't have the list ready for you, and yes you tried to paid me to sleep with you. Except I'm expensive and you weren't willing to pay my price. I'll get my list to you later. You've got to focus on today." She wondered if he remember that she mentioned her father chat. She shook her head. She wasn't in the mood to eat. "Sorry. I'm not really hungry in the mornings."

He nodded, "Well then I probably deserve that. Well I hope it was a good book at least." He smiled before finishing up his breakfast with his glass of juice. If she wasn't going to join him, there wasn't any point in waiting. And while he may have been drunk, he didn't think he would have propositioned her with money. Money didn't mean anything in Starfleet, what in the cosmos would she do with it? Buy goods planetside?" He shrugged his shoulders and laughed warmly, "You do that. I should probably get working on getting ready for the wedding. You look fantastic, by the way." He smiled warmly at her. He got up from the table and started to head for the door to her quarters.

"Thanks." She replied, not knowing what he thought. "Try to walk in a straight line, and a shower will probably along with drinking water." She breathed, knowing she had some things she needed to work. It was probably going to be a lonely road, like always. She kept breathing.

He looked back at her and stopped for a moment. He turned back and walked to her, wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her, holding on to her in that moment like she was a life raft in the middle of an ocean. He broke it after a few moments and smiled softly. "You're welcome. And don't worry, I will." He shook his head as he walked away again, "He still cares what happens to you, despite whatever outcome your conversation might have had, Alyssa. He's your father and despite everything he's done, somewhere he knows that deep down. I love you and I'll see you at the wedding." He moved back to and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
"Sully"

Episode 5: Post Mission Sullyshadow

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:16 am

|| Idriis
|| Idriis Hall - Crae/Lucas Wedding
|| April 12th, 2388

After his limo had driven off, the dapper gentleman adjusted his hat, collar, and waistcoat, then casually sauntered into the hall where the reception was being held. His face was not familiar to any of the other guests, but he was well-dressed and possessed of a sense of purpose, and so no one thought to ask him for his invitation to the festivities.

Of course, he possessed such a document, perfectly forged and acceptable. Still, the fact that he was not asked to present it pleased him immensely. That meant his persona was sufficient, and he could relax…relax as much as his line of work allowed him to at any given time, of course.

Still, his guise of a wedding guest may have worked too well, for he was soon enough drawn into a conversation on the topic of the day: Lillian's wedding to Taylor, the former's stubbornness, and the latter's checkered past. With a laugh and a wave, he courteously denied the more outrageous allegations about the two's pre-marital romance, and deftly extricated himself from the conversation. He was too high up in the ranks to be in charge of simple rumor mongering at this point.

Once free from the gossip, he moved confidently through the reception hall, until he spotted group of Betazoids laughing and joking in the center of the room. After a moment he discerned that they were thinking of a few choice sentiments to enter into the bridal party's guest book. This inspired him to pause a moment, and so he waited until the gaggle of guests had departed to make his way to the book on its pedestal.

His goal was observation, and an outright declaration of his presence here today would have been a bit arrogant, to say the least. Still, the potential benefit of establishing his near ubiquitousness seemed to outweigh the potential risk in his mind, so emboldened by recent successes. So, with a few sweeping strokes he signed the old-fashioned guest book, then moved off to mingle with the crowd.

The words he had written were small, the message short, and the apparent meaning vague. Like as not it would be lost amongst the countless other messages of well-wishing scribbled into the book until much later, when the happy couple perused the guest book to relive the happy memories of that day. And when they did, perhaps they would chance upon the brief note scrawled into their written record of the happiest day of their lives:

"Best wishes for a happy future together. Remember, I'll always be there for you."
-Sully

(And I'm off. See you all in three weeks)
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:22 am

||Idriis
||Bridal Tent on the beach
||April 12, 2388

While Marlo and Meredith made sure that everyone was seated and went around to do some last minute checks, Kara stayed behind with Lillian and finished her hair as Lillian played with Mia. To be honest, Lillian hadn't really cared whether she and Taylor had a girl or a boy, but right in this moment she wished she was having a girl...only for a second.

"She is way too cute," Lillian cooed, Mia laughing at her aunt and then erupting into more laughter as Lillian tickled her tummy. "Maybe someday I will have a girl--like your Momma."

Kara laughed a nodded. "I did have two boys and then my perfect baby girl."

Mia just cooed and smiled, snuggling into Lillian as Kara pinned the beautiful white lilies into Lillian's hair to finalize the look. Her dress was stunning and she had make up on even though there wasn't much on her face, and her hair was partially braided up in a bun, lilies now decorating various spots. Kara hadn't seen anyone more beautiful in her life and while it was still new to the Betazoids to wear clothes to a wedding, they had to admit that the wedding dress was gorgeous with its beading, empire waist and flowing skirt.

"It hugs you in every right way," Kara said approvingly as Lillian stood up.

Lillian looked down and nodded, grinning at her bare feet and then hiding them with the long skirt of the dress, grabbing Taylor's dog tags. She slipped them back over her neck and let them hang there, Kara taking Mia and then beaming at Lillian and nodding in approval--it wouldn't be right for Lillian to get married without the dog tags on...they just symbolized far too much. Kara was going to say just that out loud even though Lillian was reading her mind, but Megan came through the flap with tears staining her cheeks.

To say that Megan was upset was an understatement. She had told herself as she made her way to the Bridal tent that she was fine and that she wasn't going to cry, but she felt like something had almost snapped inside, like her heart breaking, and the tears just spilled out. For a moment she hadn't even known what it was that she was doing, she had simply started crying and now she just wanted her sister and her sister in law because she didn't know what to do. All she knew was that Lars was gone and she was probably never going to see him again and she felt...she didn't even know what she felt other than pain radiating from everywhere.

"I can't breathe," Megan said suddenly, sitting in one of the chairs.

Lillian looked at her sister apologetically and hurried over to her. "Oh, Meg...I'm so sorry he's not coming..."

"Why would he?" Megan asked her, shaking her head as her lip trembled. "I mean it's not like I don't scare everyone away that I come into contact with. Men and I don't last, remember?"

"You should have told him that you loved him--it might have made a difference," Kara said, reaching out to stroke Megan's hair as she handed her Mia. "Look at the baby...she brightens up everyone's day."

Megan looked at Mia and smiled a little when Mia kissed her nose, hugging the little girl to her and yet she was still crying. Kara kissed the top of Megan's head while Lillian sat down next to her and took her hand in hers, kissing it and leaning against her little sister. She had always wanted Megan to be happy and she still did, but Megan was determined to just push everything down and find a way to move right along. So she kissed Mia's forehead and then handed her back to Kara before standing up and going to the mirror to fix her make-up.

"I'm going to be fine," Megan assured them, nodding. "I want to get my sister married already...again, I guess, but this time to the right man."

Kara smiled a little at that. "She isn't nervous at all, either--she knows that this is the right choice."

"I'm only nervous that he's nervous," Lillian admitted, laughing a little bit. "This wasn't something he wanted for himself you know? A wife, kids...and now he's got it. He says he wants it, and I believe him, I just wouldn't be surprised if he had cold feet, you know? Still, Taylor's and my love conquers anything, right?"

"Even my bad mood," Megan chimed in with a nod. "The lilies were a really great addition. They're in your bouquet with the roses and they're in your hair...perfect. It's even more perfect with those dog tags of his you've been carrying around since you met."

Kara nodded and then took a deep breath. "Alright...lets get you married, Lilly..."

<Taggles: Groom and Groomsmen--get ready...the bride is ready to walk down that aisle...>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5: Post Mission   Episode 5: Post Mission I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 5: Post Mission
Page 1 of 1