Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)

PostSubject: Kalen/Alyssa Late Nights   Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:20 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 11, 2388
||(Around 2200 or so)

Kalen had wanted to go to his quarters and sleep this whole night off and thank his lucky stars that even though he was drunk, he didn't think he was drunk to the point of having a hangover in the morning. Oh man, he hoped he didn't have one. If he came to the wedding hungover, Lillian would kill him! He just knew that she would. He had to get some rest, that's what he told himself. Well that was until he found himself outside Alyssa's quarters. He had thought about her, and fighting with her ever since they had finished their argument. He couldn't stand them fighting, he obviously had to do something to make things right. So going to her quarters late at night was obviously the correct choice.

He swayed on his feet and pressed his hand against the wall, reaching his other hand towards the door chime to press it. The fact that this was a bad idea never entered his inebriated mind. There were several ways of making up that sounded much more enjoyable and a lot less to him drunk than they would to him sober. So he pressed it and hoped she would answer as his world span slowly around him. It didn't make him feel sick at all, it just made everything that much more amusing. He had had flight simulations that made him more motion sick than this. He laughed and awaited her to come to the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Late Nights   Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:28 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 11, 2388
||(Around 2200 or so)

Kalen had wanted to go to his quarters and sleep this whole night off and thank his lucky stars that even though he was drunk, he didn't think he was drunk to the point of having a hangover in the morning. Oh man, he hoped he didn't have one. If he came to the wedding hungover, Lillian would kill him! He just knew that she would. He had to get some rest, that's what he told himself. Well that was until he found himself outside Alyssa's quarters. He had thought about her, and fighting with her ever since they had finished their argument. He couldn't stand them fighting, he obviously had to do something to make things right. So going to her quarters late at night was obviously the correct choice.

He swayed on his feet and pressed his hand against the wall, reaching his other hand towards the door chime to press it. The fact that this was a bad idea never entered his inebriated mind. There were several ways of making up that sounded much more enjoyable and a lot less to him drunk than they would to him sober. So he pressed it and hoped she would answer as his world span slowly around him. It didn't make him feel sick at all, it just made everything that much more amusing. He had had flight simulations that made him more motion sick than this. He laughed and awaited her to come to the door.

Alyssa had been sleeping when she heard her door chime. "Someone better be dying." She muttered, as she got out bed, and went to the door. She opened ready to hurt whoever was there, when she saw him. "Kalen." She spoke surprised. "Are you all right?" She knew the boys had gone out, and frankly she didn't want to know any of the details.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Late Nights   Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:41 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 11, 2388
||(Around 2200 or so)

Alyssa had been sleeping when she heard her door chime. "Someone better be dying." She muttered, as she got out bed, and went to the door. She opened ready to hurt whoever was there, when she saw him. "Kalen." She spoke surprised. "Are you all right?" She knew the boys had gone out, and frankly she didn't want to know any of the details.

He frowned slightly and nodded his head, swaying slightly as he took his hand off the wall. He looked into her eyes and was overcome by an intense sadness. He sank to his knees, "I can't stand to be fighting with you Alyssa, it's not right!" He pounded his fist into the ground, at least some of his feelings had made it through his drunken stupor, and they came through unchecked. "I've been thinking all night about how wrong the things I said were and how I couldn't so anything right and it's killing me. I love you and I shouldn't be fighting with you. I should have just kept my big mouth shut and kicked your parents out on my first instinct." He clutched at her leg and looked up into her eyes, "I'm so sorry. I don't understand why I was such a big fool. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I never wanted to hurt you Alyssa. Can we talk this out? Or sleep it off or something?" He groaned and felt his stomach heave slightly. "Can I have some water?" He pleaded with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Late Nights   Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:53 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 11, 2388
||(Around 2200 or so)

He frowned slightly and nodded his head, swaying slightly as he took his hand off the wall. He looked into her eyes and was overcome by an intense sadness. He sank to his knees, "I can't stand to be fighting with you Alyssa, it's not right!" He pounded his fist into the ground, at least some of his feelings had made it through his drunken stupor, and they came through unchecked. "I've been thinking all night about how wrong the things I said were and how I couldn't so anything right and it's killing me. I love you and I shouldn't be fighting with you. I should have just kept my big mouth shut and kicked your parents out on my first instinct." He clutched at her leg and looked up into her eyes, "I'm so sorry. I don't understand why I was such a big fool. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I never wanted to hurt you Alyssa. Can we talk this out? Or sleep it off or something?" He groaned and felt his stomach heave slightly. "Can I have some water?" He pleaded with her.

She sighed. "You're drunk." She pulled away from him and got him some water. "You, couch, now." She ordered. She didn't really think this would happen, but it did. She now had to deal with it. She figured in the morning he probably wouldn't remember anything, but she was going to get her distance. At least as much as she could once she got him to sleep. Even if that meant him sleeping on the bathroom floor. She set the glass of water on the coffee table into front of the couch and waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Late Nights   Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:11 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 11, 2388
||(Around 2200 or so)

She sighed. "You're drunk." She pulled away from him and got him some water. "You, couch, now." She ordered. She didn't really think this would happen, but it did. She now had to deal with it. She figured in the morning he probably wouldn't remember anything, but she was going to get her distance. At least as much as she could once she got him to sleep. Even if that meant him sleeping on the bathroom floor. She set the glass of water on the coffee table into front of the couch and waited.

He scoffed and held his fingers just slightly apart, "Only a little." He got up slowly and followed her into the room and moved towards the couch. He frowned slightly as she ordered him around. "You're..you're still mad at me aren't you? Ugggh. I shouldn't have come." He flopped down on the couch, "That was silly of me to come. Now I just made it worse." Apparently one of the things that came with being drunk was talking his thoughts out. "I guess I'll just say whatever I'm thinking." He reached for the glass and drank it slowly. "Thank you. I'm sorry I woke you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Late Nights   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:00 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 11, 2388
||(Around 2200 or so)

He scoffed and held his fingers just slightly apart, "Only a little." He got up slowly and followed her into the room and moved towards the couch. He frowned slightly as she ordered him around. "You're..you're still mad at me aren't you? Ugggh. I shouldn't have come." He flopped down on the couch, "That was silly of me to come. Now I just made it worse." Apparently one of the things that came with being drunk was talking his thoughts out. "I guess I'll just say whatever I'm thinking." He reached for the glass and drank it slowly. "Thank you. I'm sorry I woke you."

"I'm not mad at you. I simply don't like the fact that you're drunk. There's a difference which you would know if you weren't drunk." She replied calmly. "I'm also annoyed that you chose to wake me, but I'm guessing it was well intended." She breathed, deciding to be brave and sit next to him. "The only reason we fought was because my family started it. I don't blame you and I'm not mad. And I've got every right to be mad at my family. Is there anything else you need besides water and sleep? You do realize you've got to be well for a wedding, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Late Nights   Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:34 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 11, 2388
||(Around 2200 or so)

"I'm not mad at you. I simply don't like the fact that you're drunk. There's a difference which you would know if you weren't drunk." She replied calmly. "I'm also annoyed that you chose to wake me, but I'm guessing it was well intended." She breathed, deciding to be brave and sit next to him. "The only reason we fought was because my family started it. I don't blame you and I'm not mad. And I've got every right to be mad at my family. Is there anything else you need besides water and sleep? You do realize you've got to be well for a wedding, right?"

He felt better after she said she wasn't mad at him. Fighting more wasn't what he intended when he had come here. Though he really didn't know why he'd come at all. He just wanted to see her, he supposed. He shrugged his shoulders and nodded, sipping the water cautiously. It wouldn't be a good idea to drink it to quickly. He looked over to her and smiled softly, "I hope my intentions were good. I can't fathom why I showed up here Alyssa. I just couldn't stop thinking about making things right somehow. And I know I'm drunk, but I think my heart's in the right place." He sighed and shook his head, "No you're probably right, the captain would get very angry if I wasn't myself for her wedding." He finished his water slowly, "I'm sorry I woke you. I should probably let you get some more sleep." He wobbled, but managed to stand up again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Late Nights   Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:15 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 11, 2388
||(Around 2200 or so)

He felt better after she said she wasn't mad at him. Fighting more wasn't what he intended when he had come here. Though he really didn't know why he'd come at all. He just wanted to see her, he supposed. He shrugged his shoulders and nodded, sipping the water cautiously. It wouldn't be a good idea to drink it to quickly. He looked over to her and smiled softly, "I hope my intentions were good. I can't fathom why I showed up here Alyssa. I just couldn't stop thinking about making things right somehow. And I know I'm drunk, but I think my heart's in the right place." He sighed and shook his head, "No you're probably right, the captain would get very angry if I wasn't myself for her wedding." He finished his water slowly, "I'm sorry I woke you. I should probably let you get some more sleep." He wobbled, but managed to stand up again.

She sighed. "You're not going to make it to your quarters. The bed is over there. Bathroom over there. We're in the seating area right now." She pointed to where everything was. She was having a bit of fun with him. "Your heart is in the right place. You just didn't need to show up drunk. I don't need much sleep to function. You need it more than I do. You've got a part to play in the wedding, where as I get to sit and watch or stand and watch." She figured that he was probably going to have a hang over tomorrow, and she wanted to be there to enjoy being annoying. It was one of the few ways she got her roommate back at the Academy to stop drinking so much. She couldn't help but be curious if it would work on him. She had always been kind to her friends with hang overs after she annoyed them for a few hours. She figured that she would have to test this another time. She didn't want to ruin a wedding, and knew that neither did he. "You're more than welcome to stay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Late Nights   Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:44 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 11, 2388
||(Around 2200 or so)

She sighed. "You're not going to make it to your quarters. The bed is over there. Bathroom over there. We're in the seating area right now." She pointed to where everything was. She was having a bit of fun with him. "Your heart is in the right place. You just didn't need to show up drunk. I don't need much sleep to function. You need it more than I do. You've got a part to play in the wedding, where as I get to sit and watch or stand and watch." She figured that he was probably going to have a hang over tomorrow, and she wanted to be there to enjoy being annoying. It was one of the few ways she got her roommate back at the Academy to stop drinking so much. She couldn't help but be curious if it would work on him. She had always been kind to her friends with hang overs after she annoyed them for a few hours. She figured that she would have to test this another time. She didn't want to ruin a wedding, and knew that neither did he. "You're more than welcome to stay."

He nodded and sat back down on the couch next to her and let his breath out in a huff. "Once again, you're right. I'm not making it out of here tonight without a lot of help." He grimaced and shook his head, watching where she was pointing so he too knew where everything was. "Well I might not have needed to, but it made the most sense to do so. Oh well, here we are now. He knew that he had to be well prepared for the wedding, so he tried his best to stay hydrated. He knew that would help, or so he hoped. He smiled softly, "I don't want to ruin your night or anything Alyssa. I'll take the couch if you feel more comfortable that way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Late Nights   Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:21 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 11, 2388
||(Around 2200 or so)

He nodded and sat back down on the couch next to her and let his breath out in a huff. "Once again, you're right. I'm not making it out of here tonight without a lot of help." He grimaced and shook his head, watching where she was pointing so he too knew where everything was. "Well I might not have needed to, but it made the most sense to do so. Oh well, here we are now." He knew that he had to be well prepared for the wedding, so he tried his best to stay hydrated. He knew that would help, or so he hoped. He smiled softly, "I don't want to ruin your night or anything Alyssa. I'll take the couch if you feel more comfortable that way."

She shook her head 'You're the one who has to look pretty in the morning. So get your ass in the bed. And since you've got me awake, I'll be up for a while." She was glad that she finally had time to read, but didn't like the fact she had to give up sleep in order to do so. "I don't mind sharing the bed. I'm just going to wait until you're passed out before joining you. It's always good to know where the bathroom is. You're going to need. Trust me on this one." She smiled then kissed his forehead. "Now go to bed." She wanted to tell him about her chat with her estrange father, but she didn't think now would be a good time. Didn't stop her from wanting to tell him or at least someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Late Nights   Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:19 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 11, 2388
||(Around 2200 or so)

He nodded and sat back down on the couch next to her and let his breath out in a huff. "Once again, you're right. I'm not making it out of here tonight without a lot of help." He grimaced and shook his head, watching where she was pointing so he too knew where everything was. "Well I might not have needed to, but it made the most sense to do so. Oh well, here we are now." He knew that he had to be well prepared for the wedding, so he tried his best to stay hydrated. He knew that would help, or so he hoped. He smiled softly, "I don't want to ruin your night or anything Alyssa. I'll take the couch if you feel more comfortable that way."

She shook her head 'You're the one who has to look pretty in the morning. So get your ass in the bed. And since you've got me awake, I'll be up for a while." She was glad that she finally had time to read, but didn't like the fact she had to give up sleep in order to do so. "I don't mind sharing the bed. I'm just going to wait until you're passed out before joining you. It's always good to know where the bathroom is. You're going to need. Trust me on this one." She smiled then kissed his forehead. "Now go to bed." She wanted to tell him about her chat with her estrange father, but she didn't think now would be a good time. Didn't stop her from wanting to tell him or at least someone.

He scoffed, "I always look pretty! I thought that was why you agreed to go out with me in the first place." He grinned, "That and my razor sharp wit!" He shook his head and laughed, drunkenly saluting before he made his way into her bedroom. "It probably won't be long..don't wait up for me." He chuckled and fell flat on her bed, sidling up to the pillows. He didn't think he'd need the bathroom, though he would inevitably wake up needing to pee from drinking all that water. "Thank you.." He murmured towards her as he closed his eyes, feeling calm and at peace for the first time that night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Late Nights   Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:59 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 11, 2388
||(Around 2200 or so)

He scoffed, "I always look pretty! I thought that was why you agreed to go out with me in the first place." He grinned, "That and my razor sharp wit!" He shook his head and laughed, drunkenly saluting before he made his way into her bedroom. "It probably won't be long..don't wait up for me." He chuckled and fell flat on her bed, sidling up to the pillows. He didn't think he'd need the bathroom, though he would inevitably wake up needing to pee from drinking all that water. "Thank you.." He murmured towards her as he closed his eyes, feeling calm and at peace for the first time that night.

She laughed. "Not exactly." She followed him to the bed. "I decided to date you after I read your file. You probably won't remember this in the morning, but you should know that Mr. Shields and I talked; and I mean my father. Let me know if you want to talk. I'm going to read while I wait for you to sleep. I find watching someone sleep kind of creepy." She grabbed her book from the drawer in the night stand before walking back to the couch to read for a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Late Nights   Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:20 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 11, 2388
||(Around 2200 or so)

She laughed. "Not exactly." She followed him to the bed. "I decided to date you after I read your file. You probably won't remember this in the morning, but you should know that Mr. Shields and I talked; and I mean my father. Let me know if you want to talk. I'm going to read while I wait for you to sleep. I find watching someone sleep kind of creepy." She grabbed her book from the drawer in the night stand before walking back to the couch to read for a bit.

He grinned up at her and nodded, knowing that she was probably right about him not remembering much when he awoke. But he was glad that they had come to an agreement and made up, so to speak. He listened to her while she spoke. But he couldn't imagine how hard that must have been for her. He knew that it probably hadn't gone well, but they could talk about it of course, as she said, he remembered the conversation even took place. He felt sleep start to overtake him and smiled sadly, "I hope things weren't too bad between you two." He said before he drifted off, thinking about the conversation was the last thing that went through his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Late Nights   

Back to top Go down

Kalen/Alyssa Late Nights
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1