USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings Empty
PostSubject: Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings   Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:34 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 12, 2388
||TBD

Alyssa uncurled herself from the couch, and checked on Kalen. He was still sleeping, so she took this chance to quickly shower. She walked out in a dress, with a towel around her shoulders. She breathed, then wondered what she could get him? She decided to just do what she normally did for her old roommate. So she got a bloody-mary, water, orange juice, coffee for him to choose from before she started with the food. She didn't know what exactly would help. She was found of the pancakes, and burritos where as her roommate wanted nothing but tacos. This was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings   Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:14 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 12, 2388
||TBD

Alyssa uncurled herself from the couch, and checked on Kalen. He was still sleeping, so she took this chance to quickly shower. She walked out in a dress, with a towel around her shoulders. She breathed, then wondered what she could get him? She decided to just do what she normally did for her old roommate. So she got a bloody-mary, water, orange juice, coffee for him to choose from before she started with the food. She didn't know what exactly would help. She was found of the pancakes, and burritos where as her roommate wanted nothing but tacos. This was going to be interesting.

He stirred, restless in his sleep. His dreams were vivid, but after his eyes popped open and he felt like he was still there. But he couldn't remember where there was, or what his dreams had been of. But he was covered in sweat and it looked like Alyssa was already awake and moving around. He sat up and had a pounding headache, but other than that he seemed to have lost most of the night's revelry in his sleep, which was good. He got up slowly and made his way to the bathroom to pee. He saw her in the sitting area and smiled at her, waving. "Good morning Alyssa." He looked at what she had got him and smiled, "Thank you. I'll be with you in a moment." He moved inside and closed the door, taking care of his business before rejoining her.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings   Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:37 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 12, 2388
||TBD

He stirred, restless in his sleep. His dreams were vivid, but after his eyes popped open and he felt like he was still there. But he couldn't remember where there was, or what his dreams had been of. But he was covered in sweat and it looked like Alyssa was already awake and moving around. He sat up and had a pounding headache, but other than that he seemed to have lost most of the night's revelry in his sleep, which was good. He got up slowly and made his way to the bathroom to pee. He saw her in the sitting area and smiled at her, waving. "Good morning Alyssa." He looked at what she had got him and smiled, "Thank you. I'll be with you in a moment." He moved inside and closed the door, taking care of his business before rejoining her.

"Good morning Mr. Drunk. Did you sleep well?" She asked in a high pitched voice, grinning. She had food and drink setup on the coffee table. She had finished drying her hair, and had the towel laid over the back of the couch. She rubbed the back of her neck. She guess that she had slept on it funny since she fell asleep on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings   Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:41 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 12, 2388
||TBD

"Good morning Mr. Drunk. Did you sleep well?" She asked in a high pitched voice, grinning. She had food and drink setup on the coffee table. She had finished drying her hair, and had the towel laid over the back of the couch. She rubbed the back of her neck. She guess that she had slept on it funny since she fell asleep on the couch.

He laughed merrily at her and sat down at the coffee table, grabbing the orange juice. He drank it slowly before he said anything, "I slept well enough, I think at least. How about you?" He watched as she rubbed her neck and thought he had been a rough sleeper. He hoped he hadn't abused her too roughly at least. He chuckled, "Thank you for putting up with me, and for all this. It's quite kind of you. How ever shall I repay you?" He grinned devilishly. He would have to start getting pretty soon, as she had so quaintly put it.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings   Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:14 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 12, 2388
||TBD

He laughed merrily at her and sat down at the coffee table, grabbing the orange juice. He drank it slowly before he said anything, "I slept well enough, I think at least. How about you?" He watched as she rubbed her neck and thought he had been a rough sleeper. He hoped he hadn't abused her too roughly at least. He chuckled, "Thank you for putting up with me, and for all this. It's quite kind of you. How ever shall I repay you?" He grinned devilishly. He would have to start getting pretty soon, as she had so quaintly put it.

She smiled. "I slept on the couch, and my neck is sore. I'm this close," She put her fingers close enough together that there was a small gap between them, "to punching you. I'm not going to however because I don't want the Captain to harm me. I respect her, and she deserves to have a perfect wedding. Now to keep you from having such a bad hang over, I've provided you with hang over food that works for me and my old roommate in the Academy. I plan on providing you with a list of several different ways you can repay me. You should eat something, and if you could tell me what you remember from last night after you showed up here." She was going to enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings   Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:23 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 12, 2388
||TBD

She smiled. "I slept on the couch, and my neck is sore. I'm this close," She put her fingers close enough together that there was a small gap between them, "to punching you. I'm not going to however because I don't want the Captain to harm me. I respect her, and she deserves to have a perfect wedding. Now to keep you from having such a bad hang over, I've provided you with hang over food that works for me and my old roommate in the Academy. I plan on providing you with a list of several different ways you can repay me. You should eat something, and if you could tell me what you remember from last night after you showed up here." She was going to enjoy this.

He groaned and pouted his lip, "I'm sorry Alyssa, I thought you were going to come to bed with me. I didn't ever mean to put you out of it." He frowned and knew he probably deserved it a little. But she was smiling so she was probably just having fun, like him. And he enjoyed every moment of her company, so it was more than worth it. He started to snack on the food she had brought him, taking sips from the orange juice between bites. "Aren't you going to join me for breakfast? I'll take a look at your list afterwards I promise." He pondered for a moment, resting his chin on his fist. "Well I remember most of the end of our conversation a little. It's just pieces really. Why? Did I hit on you, or proposition you for sex? I apologize if I did." He sighed softly, chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings   Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:43 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 12, 2388
||TBD

He groaned and pouted his lip, "I'm sorry Alyssa, I thought you were going to come to bed with me. I didn't ever mean to put you out of it." He frowned and knew he probably deserved it a little. But she was smiling so she was probably just having fun, like him. And he enjoyed every moment of her company, so it was more than worth it. He started to snack on the food she had brought him, taking sips from the orange juice between bites. "Aren't you going to join me for breakfast? I'll take a look at your list afterwards I promise." He pondered for a moment, resting his chin on his fist. "Well I remember most of the end of our conversation a little. It's just pieces really. Why? Did I hit on you, or proposition you for sex? I apologize if I did." He sighed softly, chuckling to himself.

"I'm going to hit you. I planned on joining you, but I fell asleep reading my book." She replied, trying to remain calm. "I don't have the list ready for you, and yes you tried to paid me to sleep with you. Except I'm expensive and you weren't willing to pay my price. I'll get my list to you later. You've got to focus on today." She wondered if he remember that she mentioned her father chat. She shook her head. She wasn't in the mood to eat. "Sorry. I'm not really hungry in the mornings."
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings   Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:52 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 12, 2388
||TBD

"I'm going to hit you. I planned on joining you, but I fell asleep reading my book." She replied, trying to remain calm. "I don't have the list ready for you, and yes you tried to paid me to sleep with you. Except I'm expensive and you weren't willing to pay my price. I'll get my list to you later. You've got to focus on today." She wondered if he remember that she mentioned her father chat. She shook her head. She wasn't in the mood to eat. "Sorry. I'm not really hungry in the mornings."

He nodded, "Well then I probably deserve that. Well I hope it was a good book at least." He smiled before finishing up his breakfast with his glass of juice. If she wasn't going to join him, there wasn't any point in waiting. And while he may have been drunk, he didn't think he would have propositioned her with money. Money didn't mean anything in Starfleet, what in the cosmos would she do with it? Buy goods planetside?" He shrugged his shoulders and laughed warmly, "You do that. I should probably get working on getting ready for the wedding. You look fantastic, by the way." He smiled warmly at her. He got up from the table and started to head for the door to her quarters.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings   Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:01 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 12, 2388
||TBD

He nodded, "Well then I probably deserve that. Well I hope it was a good book at least." He smiled before finishing up his breakfast with his glass of juice. If she wasn't going to join him, there wasn't any point in waiting. And while he may have been drunk, he didn't think he would have propositioned her with money. Money didn't mean anything in Starfleet, what in the cosmos would she do with it? Buy goods planetside?" He shrugged his shoulders and laughed warmly, "You do that. I should probably get working on getting ready for the wedding. You look fantastic, by the way." He smiled warmly at her. He got up from the table and started to head for the door to her quarters.

"Thanks." She replied, not knowing what he thought. "Try to walk in a straight line, and a shower will probably along with drinking water." She breathed, knowing she had some things she needed to work. It was probably going to be a lonely road, like always. She kept breathing.
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings   Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:40 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Quarters
||April 12, 2388
||TBD

"Thanks." She replied, not knowing what he thought. "Try to walk in a straight line, and a shower will probably along with drinking water." She breathed, knowing she had some things she needed to work. It was probably going to be a lonely road, like always. She kept breathing.

He looked back at her and stopped for a moment. He turned back and walked to her, wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her, holding on to her in that moment like she was a life raft in the middle of an ocean. He broke it after a few moments and smiled softly. "You're welcome. And don't worry, I will." He shook his head as he walked away again, "He still cares what happens to you, despite whatever outcome your conversation might have had, Alyssa. He's your father and despite everything he's done, somewhere he knows that deep down. I love you and I'll see you at the wedding." He moved back to and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings   Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alyssa/Kalen - Mornings
Page 1 of 1