USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There's a Thread for That

Go down 
+6
Sergeni Kostev
Marissa Garren
Bakel Marlo
Gabriel Sharpe
Remy Life
Selina Karr
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

There's a Thread for That - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:14 am

Awww, thank you guys so much! It was a really lovely day and I had a terrific time! I hope you guys had good days too and those of you that had Skyrim today, I hope you enjoyed playing it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:55 am

Got Skyrim, not had chance to play it yet though since i'm at a friends....wait everyone's out at the minute.... *evil laugh!*
Back to top Go down
Remy Life
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Remy Life

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:31 pm

-rolls eyes- men and their video games
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Your best friend is playing Batman right now....is she a man Razz
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:37 pm

No, I'm a real woman. Wink
Back to top Go down
Remy Life
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Remy Life

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Taylor Lucas wrote:
Your best friend is playing Batman right now....is she a man Razz

hehehehe well she is my husband after all Razz
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:13 am

Teehee!
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:46 pm

We should honestly get started on this space battle, but I gotta make sure I've got Gabe, Carlos and Charles around first...do I have you guys this week?
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:09 am

Yup Smile
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:21 am

aye, i be here and all that.
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:16 am

Taylor Lucas wrote:
Finally, we're here. Kyla is moving house AND forums...if she has a nervous breakdown then it's up to Aidan to take the lead.

Poor Aidan.

Btw, if Kyla ever does have a breakdown, Gabe, I'm tapping you in. Razz Just so we're all clear on that forefront. Razz
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:22 am

Wow...I feel like my sister cares soooo much that she has to tap GABE in when I freak out. Then again she'll be here with me at home, so...I guess this is fair. Taylor can be acting XO again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:28 am

Lillian Crae wrote:
Wow...I feel like my sister cares soooo much that she has to tap GABE in when I freak out. Then again she'll be here with me at home, so...I guess this is fair. Taylor can be acting XO again. Razz

Yes. I'd be dealing with the physical fall out...No time for silly RPs.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:34 pm

This is for Ky since she's a big Garrus fangirl.

There's a Thread for That - Page 3 GarrusLadies
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Bahaha! Oh, Garrus...
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:08 am

While working on our JP, Aidan wanted to make Marlo walk into the Ready Room saying, "Wazzup, Homie G?" and I wanted to have Lilly say to Marlo, "I prefer you call me Lilly, you little shit"...but we have hence decided that would be way too out of character. Darn... Razz
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:13 am

Was listening to my mp3 player when one of my absolute favorite songs came on... and no Kyla, it's not the picard song. So I wanted to share it with the world and so I went to go find it. ENJOY!

Back to top Go down
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:47 am

Best.Song.Ever!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:08 am

Hey Kyla, I know we put the whole St Paddy's thing to bed but I saw this pic and thought of Nick.

There's a Thread for That - Page 3 971
Back to top Go down
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Last edited by Reius Rothschild on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Dude, you're French Canadian. Maybe if you were born in Ireland you'd be Irish. I know being French Canadian isn't all that impressive but you can't keep trying to hide your identity. My entire nation has an Irish heritage to the point we can still taste the potatoes yet we're not caught up in a crisis of self-identity.
Back to top Go down
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Last edited by Reius Rothschild on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Reius Rothschild wrote:
you're freaking Scottish not irish dude..you don't taste potato you taste the scotch you made and anyway, i dont claim to be irishman i claim to be a decendant of irishman and even if you have a part of a point..you could be nice and stop being an ass about it

I know I'm Scottish, but for your information we're a branch off of the Irish who sailed across the Irish sea and came to the west coast of Scotland. The Irish known as 'Gaels' as the time settled the west coast while the Picts had the east coast and southern lands. Eventually they mixed as a culture now known as the ethic group called 'Scots', i.e. me.

However we decided to call ourselves 'Scots' not the 'oh we're really Irish because my granddad was Irish' people. Our entire NATION AND CULTURE is part Irish yet we're not labouring under the fucking delusion that having an Irish relative suddenly makes you fucking Irish!

You claim to be the descendant of an Irish king which I frankly find bullshit. Anyone can say they're part of a royal bloodline without confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Reius Rothschild wrote:
and right there, you simply given prouf that whatever people will say , you will simply said that you are right and they are wrong , being rude is nice to you heh? well be rude i don't care much what you can say Ethan honestly, i don't care

What? I'm wrong about my nation's own history? Well, you're welcome to give me your version of it. Maybe your royal ancestor popped over for a visit. Sadly you didn't take along the knowledge of the English language and the grammar needed to operate it. Even the Irish can properly speak English.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a Thread for That   There's a Thread for That - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's a Thread for That
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Fenris :: Playtime :: Silly Time-
Jump to: