USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Instead of a ReVamp...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

Instead of a ReVamp... Empty
PostSubject: Instead of a ReVamp...   Instead of a ReVamp... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:10 pm

So there will be a slight ReVamp, but I thought that maybe we would give this fleet thing a new look again and perhaps get some fresh blood that will post and that we will all get to play with. We'll still be an exploration vessel (I even have a new idea for that), but we'll be kind of sort of maybe starting over if the Fleet I am interested in lets us in because they are in 2387...which means some character things will change, but it might be nice...to simm with a bunch more people perhaps.

I submitted an application with them today and I really want this place to keep being a place where we can all write and have fun...and I also want us all to still get to keep our characters because I know how dear to us all that they are.

So, note to Tay: in the application I just had them already married with two kids...hope you're alright with that even though you always seem to back me up. Razz

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

Instead of a ReVamp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Instead of a ReVamp...   Instead of a ReVamp... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Which fleet is it?

And I've got no issue with the application!
Back to top Go down

Instead of a ReVamp...
Page 1 of 1