USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC

Go down 
+3
Sergeni Kostev
Frost
Selina Karr
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Annabeth Leary
Private First Class
Private First Class
Annabeth Leary

Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:26 pm

cool! Very Happy I was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:28 pm

He's in charge of all things marines--I run to him like a scared little puppy with my tail between my legs and curl up on his lap when I feel at a loss with the marine stuff in that department--but since we have three active marine officers, prolly a good idea for the three of them to have a JP together. ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:37 am

It's on the to do list. I had a massive migraine preventing me from posting ANYTHING. Too much late nights, TOR and cheese.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:40 am

Liking the idea of a get together for us green names. We'd have to co-ordinate tho so nobody gets left behind, narratively speaking. With work, cheese related injuries and life in general I mean
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:44 am

Frost wrote:
Liking the idea of a get together for us green names. We'd have to co-ordinate tho so nobody gets left behind, narratively speaking. With work, cheese related injuries and life in general I mean

Cheese is a deadly, deadly foodstuff. What I can do is, is set up the JP to start and once my medical JP has been posted in the mission area, I'll put a place stopper in. That means people aren't waiting around for us and we have more time to work with.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:55 am

Lol cheese is truly evil... Almost as evil as children's parties (a hell I must suffer today) loving the stopper idea gaffer, should make it easier to get a nice flowing narrative :-)
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:21 am

Frost wrote:
Lol cheese is truly evil... Almost as evil as children's parties (a hell I must suffer today) loving the stopper idea gaffer, should make it easier to get a nice flowing narrative :-)

I think it was the Captain's or Gabe's idea, it works. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:56 am

Gabe's idea, but it was brilliant and now I use it on my forums because it was genius.

How can anyone hate cheese, and are you playing TOR without me? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:51 am

Selina Karr wrote:
Gabe's idea, but it was brilliant and now I use it on my forums because it was genius.

How can anyone hate cheese, and are you playing TOR without me? Crying or Very sad

Item crafting. You're a commando right? Have some high endurance and aim gloves that I can make.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Sergeni Kostev wrote:
Selina Karr wrote:

Item crafting. You're a commando right? Have some high endurance and aim gloves that I can make.
Awww, you're sweet. I would love that. I can make mods and armorings for modifiable gloves if you need. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Selina Karr wrote:
Sergeni Kostev wrote:
Selina Karr wrote:

Awww, you're sweet. I would love that. I can make mods and armorings for modifiable gloves if you need. ^.^

Apparently you need slicing to make mod augmentation kits. Real pisser. They're blue loot gloves so they should beat your current loadout. For level 22 anyway.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:49 pm

You're a gem and I love you. ^.^

So...babysitting today and we're watching 'The Lorax' and I started crying and the kid is all, "Why are you crying, Kyla?" "They cut down the last tree..." "They plant a new one in the end..." "I know." "Be happy then." "Just because I cry doesn't mean I'm sad, honey."

I know someone who thinks I'm too emotional...*points at Sergeni*
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:30 pm

CHILDRENS PARTIES ARE EEEVILLLL!!!! i spent all afternoon being slapped around by 2 year olds. they had Peppa Pig there but nooo, they wanted to jump on, hang offof and generally abuse Rachel's dad *Cries*

lol, aaaaand breathe, sorry guys. I had to cry to someone and seeing as though I'm here posting I thought my newest friends could share my pain lol.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:40 pm

I'm a nanny while I do school for nursing, so...children I am used to, haha. Plus, I love this movie...my favorite Dr. Seuss book in the world and the movie, bless it. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Oh I love kids, thats why I protect em. My own wants for nothing but when theres about 20 of em all wanting to wrestle... the really funnny part, all the other parents just sat and enjoyed the show... bunch of judases lol.

What kinda nursing you going into?
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:57 pm

I want to be a Pediatric nurse--I love kids. Easier to deal with than adults...haha.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:00 pm

lol, veeeery true on that one Smile
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:21 pm

"'Unless'...unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not."

*cue waterworks*
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:06 am

who put my guy in that cracking uniform? whoever it was you get hugs and a country when I rule the world heheh. thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:44 am

Me--crap...reminds me that I forgot to announce that. I did all the avatars last night, haha.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:25 pm

It's a supply run to a slightly hostile atmosphere planet. I assume Jos, our new Chief of Science aka Kaleiman, the Doc to monitor the intake of the the atmosphere levels and the red shirt will go down--Kalen as well, we'll take a shuttle. Marlo is dealing with Lilly leaving, so Gabe will handle deploying the rescue team, which will consist of Marissa and our three marines. Since Selina is the one with combat skills, she'll get wounded but send up the distress call. Kalen or Kaleiman will be kidnapped with Jos, the other them with the red shirt that gets killed and that one will get pretty badly wounded, even almost die if you want, but not die, haha. Selina's stuck on her own with a leg problem.

Sound good to everyone?
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:21 am

I will get stuff moving when I get up in the morning--long story short, I have been working a WHOLE BUNCH.

On a different note: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MCO! Babe, I hope that your birthday is the best day ever and I'm so blessed to have known you these last two years. We don't always get along, but we get along 95% of the time and I really do want you to get everything that you want and more. Have a drink on me and enjoy yourself today, okay? Happy 21st you beautiful, Scottish bastard. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaleiman Burast
Lieutenant Commander (T)
Lieutenant Commander (T)
Kaleiman Burast

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:12 am

Happy belated birthday there, chum. Erin go bragh and all that, right? Razz
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:58 pm

21? god what i wouldnt be to be back there again lol. Happy belated b-day mate. I would have been on but life has been pretty mad lately Smile
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:51 pm

And just when you thought it was safe to view the OOC, Me and my attempts at graphics are back...
Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 Fenris6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next