USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabe/Marissa Command Presence.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

Gabe/Marissa Command Presence. Empty
PostSubject: Gabe/Marissa Command Presence.   Gabe/Marissa Command Presence. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:54 pm

||USS Fenris
||Bridge
||Mid December, 2388

After shifting in the command chair more then he'd like to admit, gabe stood up once more and walked over to the tactical station. He knew the away team would be down by now, thier mission well underway but he disliked the lack of contact. Call it paranoia but he'd have prefered a message from the team that all was well.

He gave Marissa a nod and smile as he stood next to hear, "Ya seeing anything that we should be worried about Commander?" He added, knowing that if she had indeed seen something he'd be the second to know about it.

(tag Marissa)
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa Command Presence.   Gabe/Marissa Command Presence. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:53 pm

||USS Fenris
||Bridge
||Mid December, 2388

After shifting in the command chair more then he'd like to admit, Gabe stood up once more and walked over to the tactical station. He knew the away team would be down by now, their mission well underway but he disliked the lack of contact. Call it paranoia but he'd have preferred a message from the team that all was well.

He gave Marissa a nod and smile as he stood next to hear, "Ya seeing anything that we should be worried about Commander?" He added, knowing that if she had indeed seen something he'd be the second to know about it.

Marissa glanced at Gabe and smiled. "I think that I'm just worried about the new command. Until I'm used to her, I'm going to be on edge. By now we were all used to Captain Crae and now she's leaving."

She didn't know how she felt about all of what was happening right now, but she knew that she was just feeling jittery and maybe it wasn't about the change of command at all: maybe it was something else entirely. Marissa just wanted everything to run smoothly and while she certainly wanted to know more about the captain and how her reign over the ship would be, she was also wondering more about the change of rules that would follow.

"As to the mission," Marissa added, "I think we'll have to wait and see. So far the shuttle hasn't crashed this time..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa Command Presence.   Gabe/Marissa Command Presence. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:06 pm

||USS Fenris
||Bridge
||Mid December, 2388

After shifting in the command chair more then he'd like to admit, Gabe stood up once more and walked over to the tactical station. He knew the away team would be down by now, their mission well underway but he disliked the lack of contact. Call it paranoia but he'd have preferred a message from the team that all was well.

He gave Marissa a nod and smile as he stood next to her, "Ya seeing anything that we should be worried about Commander?" He added, knowing that if she had indeed seen something he'd be the second to know about it.

Marissa glanced at Gabe and smiled. "I think that I'm just worried about the new command. Until I'm used to her, I'm going to be on edge. By now we were all used to Captain Crae and now she's leaving."

She didn't know how she felt about all of what was happening right now, but she knew that she was just feeling jittery and maybe it wasn't about the change of command at all: maybe it was something else entirely. Marissa just wanted everything to run smoothly and while she certainly wanted to know more about the captain and how her reign over the ship would be, she was also wondering more about the change of rules that would follow.

"As to the mission," Marissa added, "I think we'll have to wait and see. So far the shuttle hasn't crashed this time..."

"Well thank heavens for small mercies i guess." Gabe replied with a chuckle, though his point was serious.

"But i get ya point, with Lilly and Taylor gone things are different, We've had a lot of changes recently, the old famlies gone." He said, a little sadness creeping into his voice. Over his time on the ship he'd grown close to the ship's crew, the first time he'd really done so. The recent change in crew members and senior staff had been quite a blow to him.

"I'm sure things'll be okay, even with Lilly and the others gone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa Command Presence.   Gabe/Marissa Command Presence. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabe/Marissa Command Presence.
Page 1 of 1