USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator Empty
PostSubject: Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator   Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:00 pm

||USS Fenris
||Turolift 3
||10:00

Gabe stood in front of the turbolift door on Deck 26, after a quick systems check he'd decided to take Captain Crae the new plans he'd drawn up with some of his team to modify the Sensor pod. As he waited for the lift he looked down and saw an egg stain from breakfast.

"Oh ya frakin' joking me?" He said to himself, "I spent 4 hours in the bowels of the ship yesterday without getting dirty and today i get freakin' egg down me first thing in the morning, bloody typical."

He pulled his open waistcoat closed and hoped nobody would notice, at least until he could get to either his office or quarters and clean up. As he finished the lift door opened and he stepped inside, adjusting his jacket again to try to hide the stain, shaking his head as he noticed that some of it was still visible.

"Bridge." He said as the doors closed and the lift set into motion, "I really hope nobody notices."
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator   Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:01 pm

||USS Fenris
||Turolift 3

Gabe stood in front of the turbolift door on Deck 26, after a quick systems check he'd decided to take Captain Crae the new plans he'd drawn up with some of his team to modify the Sensor pod. As he waited for the lift he looked down and saw an egg stain from breakfast.

"Oh ya frakin' joking me?" He said to himself, "I spent 4 hours in the bowels of the ship yesterday without getting dirty and today i get freakin' egg down me first thing in the morning, bloody typical."

He pulled his open waistcoat closed and hoped nobody would notice, at least until he could get to either his office or quarters and clean up. As he finished the lift door opened and he stepped inside, adjusting his jacket again to try to hide the stain, shaking his head as he noticed that some of it was still visible.

"Bridge." He said as the doors closed and the lift set into motion, "I really hope nobody notices."

Marissa gathered up a data padd for Lillian and headed to the turbo lift to take her work to her. In reality she could give it to Carlos too, but she was headed for Lillian. After all it would be good to have some face time with Lillian to figure out how to tell her about her little group of misfits. Better sooner rather than later. She needed this done and then maybe her mood would improve.

She wouldn't need that though.

Gabe was in the lift when the doors opened and Marissa was caught off guard. She smiled though as she got in, looking at Gabe and nodding. He seemed to brighten her up a bit from before and she was grateful. This moment at least was looking up.

"Morning, Handsome," she greeted him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator   Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:20 pm

||USS Fenris
||Turolift 3

Marissa gathered up a data padd for Lillian and headed to the turbo lift to take her work to her. In reality she could give it to Carlos too, but she was headed for Lillian. After all it would be good to have some face time with Lillian to figure out how to tell her about her little group of misfits. Better sooner rather than later. She needed this done and then maybe her mood would improve.

Gabe was in the lift when the doors opened and Marissa was caught off guard. She smiled though as she got in, looking at Gabe and nodding. He seemed to brighten her up a bit from before and she was grateful. This moment at least was looking up.

"Morning Marissa." He replied, hoping his stain hiding job had worked, how would it look to be starting the day with a nice patch of egg on his shirt.

He saw her face light up slightly and took it as a good sign, as far as he was conserned their date on Tercius Prime had gone well and hoped they'd continue what seemed like, to him at least, a good connection. There was something to be said for strong independent women.

"Going my way?" he asked and almost instantly regretted the bad line, "... yea that sounded so much better in my head."
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator   Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:58 pm

||USS Fenris
||Turolift 3

"Morning Marissa." He replied, hoping his stain hiding job had worked, how would it look to be starting the day with a nice patch of egg on his shirt.

He saw her face light up slightly and took it as a good sign, as far as he was conserned their date on Tercius Prime had gone well and hoped they'd continue what seemed like, to him at least, a good connection. There was something to be said for strong independent women.

"Going my way?" he asked and almost instantly regretted the bad line, "... yea that sounded so much better in my head."

Marissa giggled and shrugged. "I'm headed for Captain Crae and then Lieutenant Colonel Lucas. Mission things to take care of."

She reached out to swish his hair a little, straightening him out and smiling a little bit at the stain. He was a grown man, able to do this on his own, but Marissa liked the contact. Marissa leaned in a little and smiled at him, close to his face as this was technically behind closed doors.

"You've got a little something on your shirt," she told him. "I envy that you've eaten this morning."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator   Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:26 pm

||USS Fenris
||Turolift 3

Marissa giggled and shrugged. "I'm headed for Captain Crae and then Lieutenant Colonel Lucas. Mission things to take care of."

She reached out to swish his hair a little, straightening him out and smiling a little bit at the stain. He was a grown man, able to do this on his own, but Marissa liked the contact. Marissa leaned in a little and smiled at him, close to his face as this was technically behind closed doors.

"You've got a little something on your shirt," she told him. "I envy that you've eaten this morning."

"I know, only noticed it before i got into the lift. Typical, After the hours i spent in the bottom of the ship yesterday and managed to stay cleanish,I manage to get my breakfast on me." He said, shaking his head. "Sorry i didn't think otherwise i'd have invited ya around for a bite to eat."

TAG

Gabe tapped the PADD in his hand, "I'm taking Lilly the latest plans for modifications to the Sensor pod to it allow manned operation as well as unmanned, Now that we've got the ship back to 100% I'm moving onto other projects to get my hands on, after that it seems i'll be changing my shirt." He added with a smile, savouring the closeness between him and Marissa.. it was something he could really get used to.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator   Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:03 pm

[quote="Gabriel Sharpe"]||USS Fenris
||Turolift 3

"I know, only noticed it before i got into the lift. Typical, After the hours i spent in the bottom of the ship yesterday and managed to stay cleanish,I manage to get my breakfast on me." He said, shaking his head. "Sorry I didn't think otherwise I'd have invited ya around for a bite to eat."

"That's fine." Marissa told him as she smiled. "I'll have time to eat after the talk with the marine, promise."

Gabe tapped the PADD in his hand, "I'm taking Lilly the latest plans for modifications to the Sensor pod to it allow manned operation as well as unmanned, Now that we've got the ship back to 100% I'm moving onto other projects to get my hands on, after that it seems I'll be changing my shirt." He added with a smile, savouring the closeness between him and Marissa...it was something he could really get used to.

Marissa nodded and kissed his cheek before settling into her own space. "That sounds like a good plan to me. I have a few projects of my own I need to run by her, but mostly I'm wondering why an exploration of a planet means marines and security have to go down. It's overkill and I don't know how I feel about..."

For a moment she paused and thought twice about what she was going to say but continued. "I don't know how I feel about Lucas."

There it was out.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator   Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:29 am

||USS Fenris
||Turolift 3

"I know, only noticed it before i got into the lift. Typical, After the hours i spent in the bottom of the ship yesterday and managed to stay cleanish,I manage to get my breakfast on me." He said, shaking his head. "Sorry I didn't think otherwise I'd have invited ya around for a bite to eat."

"That's fine." Marissa told him as she smiled. "I'll have time to eat after the talk with the marine, promise."

Gabe tapped the PADD in his hand, "I'm taking Lilly the latest plans for modifications to the Sensor pod to it allow manned operation as well as unmanned, Now that we've got the ship back to 100% I'm moving onto other projects to get my hands on, after that it seems I'll be changing my shirt." He added with a smile, savouring the closeness between him and Marissa...it was something he could really get used to.

Marissa nodded and kissed his cheek before settling into her own space. "That sounds like a good plan to me. I have a few projects of my own I need to run by her, but mostly I'm wondering why an exploration of a planet means marines and security have to go down. It's overkill and I don't know how I feel about..."

For a moment she paused and thought twice about what she was going to say but continued. "I don't know how I feel about Lucas."

There it was out.

He'd heard about the orange juice situation a few days before, the Fenris was afterall a small ship, but he wondered if something else had happened to worry her. In truth Gabe had worried about that had happened during Luca's time 'dead'. He didn't know what happened and was willing to give Lucas the benefit of the doubt, but something didn't seem right.

"I'm guessing ya don't mean that in the romantic sense." he said seriously, "What ya thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator   Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:45 pm

||USS Fenris
||Turolift 3

There it was out.

He'd heard about the orange juice situation a few days before, the Fenris was afterall a small ship, but he wondered if something else had happened to worry her. In truth Gabe had worried about that had happened during Luca's time 'dead'. He didn't know what happened and was willing to give Lucas the benefit of the doubt, but something didn't seem right.

"I'm guessing ya don't mean that in the romantic sense." he said seriously, "What ya thinking?"

"Of course not. You're the only one I've been thinking about that way." Marissa said.

She didn't notice she'd admitted that out loud but it was true and she knew that whether she had meant to say that or not. Gabriel was in her thoughts a lot and she couldn't help it.

Marissa took a breath. "His bipolar behavior frustrates me is all. I have to work with him and I have no idea how he thinks...so how do I trust him?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator   Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:19 pm

||USS Fenris
||Turolift 3

There it was out.

"Of course not. You're the only one I've been thinking about that way." Marissa said.

She didn't notice she'd admitted that out loud but it was true and she knew that whether she had meant to say that or not. Gabriel was in her thoughts a lot and she couldn't help it.

Marissa took a breath. "His bipolar behavior frustrates me is all. I have to work with him and I have no idea how he thinks...so how do I trust him?"

Marissa's admission took Gabe aback slightly, but he recovered as quickly he could, "Well that's good to know." he said with a smile, "Guess i made more of an impression then i thought during that date."

TAG

"As for Taylor, he's a good guy at heart but something happened while he was gone, i don't know what it was but i have a good idea." He added, his voice serious, "Sometimes we do things that... break us in a way. Something so wrong that it becomes hard to get past it and the pain just eats away at ya... I know that one from personal experience." He shook his head, his eyes pained and haunted. "I've seen that haunted look and the anger before... Heck i've lived it. For now i'd advise ya keep ya eye on him, i doubt he's a danger but ya never know."
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator   Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:25 pm

||USS Fenris
||Turolift 3

There it was out.

Marissa's admission took Gabe aback slightly, but he recovered as quickly he could, "Well that's good to know." he said with a smile, "Guess i made more of an impression then i thought during that date."

"Yes you did," she admitted with a gentle laugh. "There are dates like that in our future and more, believe you me."

"As for Taylor, he's a good guy at heart but something happened while he was gone, i don't know what it was but i have a good idea." He added, his voice serious, "Sometimes we do things that... break us in a way. Something so wrong that it becomes hard to get past it and the pain just eats away at ya... I know that one from personal experience." He shook his head, his eyes pained and haunted. "I've seen that haunted look and the anger before... Heck i've lived it. For now i'd advise ya keep ya eye on him, i doubt he's a danger but ya never know."

Marissa nodded and tried to let that sink in. Instead, she smiled at Gabe and then leaned in to kiss him, pressing her lips to his to thank him for this. He was too good for her, she was sure of it, but he had a big heart and understood what it was like to have a past. She was glad to have him around and they were practically to the bridge now. What to do, what to do...

"Thank you, Gabe," she told him gently, pecking his lips happily.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator   Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:24 pm

||USS Fenris
||Turolift 3

There it was out.

"Yes you did," she admitted with a gentle laugh. "There are dates like that in our future and more, believe you me."

Marissa nodded and tried to let that sink in. Instead, she smiled at Gabe and then leaned in to kiss him, pressing her lips to his to thank him for this. He was too good for her, she was sure of it, but he had a big heart and understood what it was like to have a past. She was glad to have him around and they were practically to the bridge now. What to do, what to do...

As Marissa's lips brushed his, Gabe ran his fingers through her hair gently, "If this is the thanks i get, remind me to be helpful more often." he said with a smile. For a few seconds Gabe felt like a schoolboy, before he reined that feeling in. He reminded himself he was techincally working, there'd be plenty of time to feel lovestuck later.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator   Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:35 pm

||USS Fenris
||Turolift 3

There it was out.

As Marissa's lips brushed his, Gabe ran his fingers through her hair gently, "If this is the thanks i get, remind me to be helpful more often." he said with a smile. For a few seconds Gabe felt like a schoolboy, before he reined that feeling in. He reminded himself he was techincally working, there'd be plenty of time to feel lovestuck later.

"I think this is our stop, but dinner again sometime?" Marissa asked him as the turbo lift stopped, stealing another quick kiss. "And maybe breakfast after? Who knows, right?"

(looks good to end to me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator   Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabe/Marissa, Chat in an elevator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Fenris :: Mission Center :: Joint Posts-
Jump to: