USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home. Empty
PostSubject: Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home.   Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:26 pm

||USS Fenris
||Transporter Room 2
||TBA

His left boot sat on the rear of the transporter chamber as his muscle's strained. Slowly the transporter's main panel came away from the tortured deck as sweat began to pore down Gabriel Sharpe's face. Beside him Lt Ohort grunted with exertion as he too pulled at the panel. Transporter room 2 was the least damaged in the recent attack but things still weren't exactly pretty. Wiring hung from the ceiling, sections of bunkhead bent under the furosity of the attack.

"Damn it, this was meant to be the easier option." He said to Ohort, "I almost think it'd been easier to.." Sharpe's sentence trailed off as he grunted, the main panel coming away from it's mooring, ".. fix the roof in room 1." He added under his breath as his back hit the side of the chamber.

"Yea, this panel wasn't exactly 'playing ball' i believe the human expression is." Ohort replied, wjipping the sweat and dust from his hands before grabbing the two tool kits beside the chamber, handing one to Gabe.

Gabe nodded his thanks to the Andorian and ran his tricorder over the transporter, "Ensign, how are things looking with that console?"

"Mostly done here sir, the console wasn't as badly damaged as the pad." The Ensign asigned to the transporter room replied.

"Good... we're gonna have a bloody job on as it is getting the ship working again." Gabe said, adding with a smile, "for the second time."

Ohort chuckled as he replaced the transporter's damaged pattern buffer as Gabe set to the targetting scanners. Gabe tapped his commbadge once he had a hand free.

"Sharpe to Chief Garren, Can you hear me down there chief?"
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home.   Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:48 pm

||USS Fenris
||Transporter Room 2
||TBA

His left boot sat on the rear of the transporter chamber as his muscle's strained. Slowly the transporter's main panel came away from the tortured deck as sweat began to pore down Gabriel Sharpe's face. Beside him Lt Ohort grunted with exertion as he too pulled at the panel. Transporter room 2 was the least damaged in the recent attack but things still weren't exactly pretty. Wiring hung from the ceiling, sections of bunkhead bent under the furosity of the attack.

"Damn it, this was meant to be the easier option." He said to Ohort, "I almost think it'd been easier to.." Sharpe's sentence trailed off as he grunted, the main panel coming away from it's mooring, ".. fix the roof in room 1." He added under his breath as his back hit the side of the chamber.

"Yea, this panel wasn't exactly 'playing ball' i believe the human expression is." Ohort replied, wjipping the sweat and dust from his hands before grabbing the two tool kits beside the chamber, handing one to Gabe.

Gabe nodded his thanks to the Andorian and ran his tricorder over the transporter, "Ensign, how are things looking with that console?"

"Mostly done here sir, the console wasn't as badly damaged as the pad." The Ensign asigned to the transporter room replied.

"Good... we're gonna have a bloody job on as it is getting the ship working again." Gabe said, adding with a smile, "for the second time."

Ohort chuckled as he replaced the transporter's damaged pattern buffer as Gabe set to the targetting scanners. Gabe tapped his commbadge once he had a hand free.

Marissa had never been so happy to hear Gabe's voice as she was right then. She had been freaking out a little bit ever since Elena had fainted and she didn't know what to do with Remy panicking. For once in her life she actually wished that Taylor was there to help her to hold everything together, but it was simply just her.

She was all that she could count on.

And then there was Gabe.

She could count on Gabe and he was trying to get them all back home. Marissa wanted to ask about Marlo and Taylor but right now what was important was establishing some form of contact between her and the ship so that Gabe knew things were working. As soon as they got teleported up then she could get Elena to Sickbay and start helping out with things.

"This is Lieutenant Garren. I hear you loud and clear, thank God," Marissa responded with a smile. "How long until you can have us beamed up? Lieutenant Tam isn't holding up so well."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home.   Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:14 pm

||USS Fenris
||Transporter Room 2
||TBA

Marissa had never been so happy to hear Gabe's voice as she was right then. She had been freaking out a little bit ever since Elena had fainted and she didn't know what to do with Remy panicking. For once in her life she actually wished that Taylor was there to help her to hold everything together, but it was simply just her.

And then there was Gabe.

She could count on Gabe and he was trying to get them all back home. Marissa wanted to ask about Marlo and Taylor but right now what was important was establishing some form of contact between her and the ship so that Gabe knew things were working. As soon as they got teleported up then she could get Elena to Sickbay and start helping out with things.

"This is Lieutenant Garren. I hear you loud and clear, thank God," Marissa responded with a smile. "How long until you can have us beamed up? Lieutenant Tam isn't holding up so well."

As he heard Marissa's voice Gabe felt a weight lifted off his shoulders, she was okay. Though by the sound of things she was the only one. He wondered if he should risk beaming up Doctor Tam. She'd beamed down there so it was posible she was one of the trills that could handle transporters and he had no idea how long it'd be until the shuttlebay doors were cleared.

"Shouldn't be too long now, just a few quick repairs." He started before catching his hand on a broken section of the pad, "God Damn it!... sorry. We're looking at only a few minutes, what's Lt Tam's condition? I can beam her up but from what Captain Crea said there may be some risks to that."
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home.   Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:40 am

||USS Fenris
||Transporter Room 2
||TBA

And then there was Gabe.

As he heard Marissa's voice Gabe felt a weight lifted off his shoulders, she was okay. Though by the sound of things she was the only one. He wondered if he should risk beaming up Doctor Tam. She'd beamed down there so it was posible she was one of the trills that could handle transporters and he had no idea how long it'd be until the shuttlebay doors were cleared.

"Shouldn't be too long now, just a few quick repairs." He started before catching his hand on a broken section of the pad, "God Damn it!... sorry. We're looking at only a few minutes, what's Lt Tam's condition? I can beam her up but from what Captain Crae said there may be some risks to that."

Marissa thought about that a moment. "I think what matters is getting her to the ship as soon as possible, even if it means transporters. I don't know too much about joined Trills, but I know that Captain Crae is on the ship and she's an amazing doctor--or so it says in her file--and if we've got her then Doctor Tam is in good hands."

She didn't quite know what to do at that point, but she wanted to get Remy and Elena off of the planet's surface as soon as possible and transporting them seemed to be the best option. She didn't want Elena to be any more hurt than she already was but she wanted them to be in a place where they were all able to be treated by the best.

Wait a minute...

Did he just...

"Gabe...what exactly happened to the ship?" Marissa asked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home.   Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:10 pm

||USS Fenris
||Transporter Room 2
||TBA

And then there was Gabe.

"Shouldn't be too long now, just a few quick repairs." He started before catching his hand on a broken section of the pad, "God Damn it!... sorry. We're looking at only a few minutes, what's Lt Tam's condition? I can beam her up but from what Captain Crae said there may be some risks to that."

Marissa thought about that a moment. "I think what matters is getting her to the ship as soon as possible, even if it means transporters. I don't know too much about joined Trills, but I know that Captain Crae is on the ship and she's an amazing doctor--or so it says in her file--and if we've got her then Doctor Tam is in good hands."

She didn't quite know what to do at that point, but she wanted to get Remy and Elena off of the planet's surface as soon as possible and transporting them seemed to be the best option. She didn't want Elena to be any more hurt than she already was but she wanted them to be in a place where they were all able to be treated by the best.

Wait a minute...

Did he just...

"Whoever grabbed Taylor and Bakel... and Lilly, also decided to use us as target practice... We're in bad shape up here." He repiled as he used his foot to push the targetting scanner into the misshapen socket, "Frankly he kicked our asses. Poor girl was in better shape when we first got here, I'll explain more once ya home."

Eventually the scanner slid into place as Ohort came back with a test object, with the pad bent backwards he was unable to place it on the pad, instead leaving it in the middle of the room.

"Ok, we're about to test the transporter, so ya should see a small cylinder appear in front of ya for a few seconds before we beam it back... hopefully."

He nodded to the Ensign at the controls and watched as the object disappeared and reappeared a few seconds later. Ohort ran his tricorder over the test object and smiled.

"All good here Commander." The Andorian said, "i'd say we're ready."

"Good, lets get this done, Ensign, go grab yaself a quick drink I'll take over from here." Gabe told the slightly confused Ensign, "Given Lt Tam's species this could go bad, as such I'll take any blame."

The Ensign nodded and left the room, "Ok Marissa, I'm beaming the three of ya directly to sickbay, I'll meet ya down there in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home.   Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:35 pm

||USS Fenris
||Transporter Room 2
||TBA

And then there was Gabe.

Wait a minute...

Did he just...

"Whoever grabbed Taylor and Bakel... and Lilly, also decided to use us as target practice... We're in bad shape up here." He repiled as he used his foot to push the targetting scanner into the misshapen socket, "Frankly he kicked our asses. Poor girl was in better shape when we first got here, I'll explain more once ya home."

Eventually the scanner slid into place as Ohort came back with a test object, with the pad bent backwards he was unable to place it on the pad, instead leaving it in the middle of the room.

"Ok, we're about to test the transporter, so ya should see a small cylinder appear in front of ya for a few seconds before we beam it back... hopefully."

He nodded to the Ensign at the controls and watched as the object disappeared and reappeared a few seconds later. Ohort ran his tricorder over the test object and smiled.

"Good, lets get this done, Ensign, go grab yaself a quick drink I'll take over from here." Gabe told the slightly confused Ensign, "Given Lt Tam's species this could go bad, as such I'll take any blame."

The Ensign nodded and left the room, "Ok Marissa, I'm beaming the three of ya directly to sickbay, I'll meet ya down there in a few minutes."

Marissa knew that Gabe would tell her what was up when they had more time to talk, so instead she just focused on making sure that Remy and Elena were ready to beam up with her. She was certain that Elena would be in good hands if Lillian took care of her and she wanted back on the ship. She felt stupid and weak getting phasered like that and it made her want more than ever to train.

She hated that she felt this way.

She hated that she had been ambushed.

Shaking it off she waited until they were transported, helping to get Elena to the bio bed and then making sure that Remy wasn't overly hyperventilating. She knew that the woman didn't do well in these kinds of situations. So she took a deep breath and then she watched the doors like a hawk, waiting for either of Lillian or Gabe to enter.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home.   Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:16 pm

||USS Fenris
||Transporter Room 2
||TBA

And then there was Gabe.

Wait a minute...

Did he just...

Marissa knew that Gabe would tell her what was up when they had more time to talk, so instead she just focused on making sure that Remy and Elena were ready to beam up with her. She was certain that Elena would be in good hands if Lillian took care of her and she wanted back on the ship. She felt stupid and weak getting phasered like that and it made her want more than ever to train.

Shaking it off she waited until they were transported, helping to get Elena to the bio bed and then making sure that Remy wasn't overly hyperventilating. She knew that the woman didn't do well in these kinds of situations. So she took a deep breath and then she watched the doors like a hawk, waiting for either of Lillian or Gabe to enter.

Gabe made his way down the corridor that would take him to Sickbay, along the way he wandered past more then a few of the ship's engineering staff, some had even teamed up with other crewmen to help reason at least some of the damage done by the Destroyer. A little smoke and the smell of burning still hung in the air as he stepped over a section of deck that was missing it's plateing.

"I really need a pay raise." He joked under his breath as he stepped in front of the Sickbay doors. They slowly slid open, no doubt due to damaged bulkheads, he grabbed the edge of the door with both hands and started to pull.

He stepped inside, the wear and tear of the day showing not on only on his face but in the way he walked. He nodded to the surprised nurse and walked over to the away team. He knew professionally his first concern should be for the injuried members of the team but he simply hugged Marissa, holding her close as he whispered in her ear, "Thank god ya okay."

((tag))

"The Captain should be down here soon, she needs a little time to get over the events of the day as much as anyone else... if not more so. Has the staff got anything on say about Remy and Tam?"
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home.   Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:38 am

||USS Fenris
||Transporter Room 2
||TBA

And then there was Gabe.

Wait a minute...

Did he just...

Gabe made his way down the corridor that would take him to Sickbay, along the way he wandered past more then a few of the ship's engineering staff, some had even teamed up with other crewmen to help reason at least some of the damage done by the Destroyer. A little smoke and the smell of burning still hung in the air as he stepped over a section of deck that was missing it's plating.

"I really need a pay raise." He joked under his breath as he stepped in front of the Sickbay doors. They slowly slid open, no doubt due to damaged bulkheads, he grabbed the edge of the door with both hands and started to pull.

He stepped inside, the wear and tear of the day showing not on only on his face but in the way he walked. He nodded to the surprised nurse and walked over to the away team. He knew professionally his first concern should be for the injured members of the team but he simply hugged Marissa, holding her close as he whispered in her ear, "Thank god ya okay."

Marissa smiled when Gabe held her close and she nuzzled the crook of his neck, kissing it ever so softly to show her affection. He didn't quite know it yet, but the Lieutenant Commander had her affections right now and the fact that he was so worried about her was just working in his favor.

"The Captain should be down here soon, she needs a little time to get over the events of the day as much as anyone else...if not more so. Has the staff got anything on say about Remy and Tam?"

"Lieutenant Life is just shaken up, she'll be fine, and Doctor Tam seems to be in good hands but if they need something, they'll contact Captain Crae," Marissa explained, pulling Gabe close and kissing him hard on the mouth before softening it and pulling back gently. "Are you all right? What happened to the ship exactly?"

It was a change of subject and though she'd rather talk about Gabe, she wanted to know about the ship as well.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home.   Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:35 pm

||USS Fenris
||Transporter Room 2
||TBA

And then there was Gabe.

Wait a minute...

Did he just...

Gabe made his way down the corridor that would take him to Sickbay, along the way he wandered past more then a few of the ship's engineering staff, some had even teamed up with other crewmen to help reason at least some of the damage done by the Destroyer. A little smoke and the smell of burning still hung in the air as he stepped over a section of deck that was missing it's plating.

He stepped inside, the wear and tear of the day showing not on only on his face but in the way he walked. He nodded to the surprised nurse and walked over to the away team. He knew professionally his first concern should be for the injured members of the team but he simply hugged Marissa, holding her close as he whispered in her ear, "Thank god ya okay."

Marissa smiled when Gabe held her close and she nuzzled the crook of his neck, kissing it ever so softly to show her affection. He didn't quite know it yet, but the Lieutenant Commander had her affections right now and the fact that he was so worried about her was just working in his favor.

"The Captain should be down here soon, she needs a little time to get over the events of the day as much as anyone else...if not more so. Has the staff got anything on say about Remy and Tam?"

"Lieutenant Life is just shaken up, she'll be fine, and Doctor Tam seems to be in good hands but if they need something, they'll contact Captain Crae," Marissa explained, pulling Gabe close and kissing him hard on the mouth before softening it and pulling back gently. "Are you all right? What happened to the ship exactly?"

It was a change of subject and though she'd rather talk about Gabe, she wanted to know about the ship as well.

"We're still trying to pull all the information together at this stage. Shortly after you and the away team beamed down we were attacked. Whoever it was was able to attack us while they were cloaked... Still love to know how they pulled off that little trick, while placing spies and saboteurs on the ship. At the minute all we can do is limp home. He also took the Captain, Colonel Lucas and Commander Bakel prisoner. From what Lilly said it seems she has a past with the guy, though to what degree i don't know." he said, "As for me, I'm fine... a little tired and achey maybe but otherwise fine, It's been one hell of a day." He added with a smile, "I was going to ask you out on that next date tonight as well, but we don't exactly have a working holodeck at the minute so no evening on the beach for us i'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home.   Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:19 pm

||USS Fenris
||Transporter Room 2
||TBA

And then there was Gabe.

Wait a minute...

Did he just...

"We're still trying to pull all the information together at this stage. Shortly after you and the away team beamed down we were attacked. Whoever it was was able to attack us while they were cloaked... Still love to know how they pulled off that little trick, while placing spies and saboteurs on the ship. At the minute all we can do is limp home. He also took the Captain, Colonel Lucas and Commander Bakel prisoner. From what Lilly said it seems she has a past with the guy, though to what degree i don't know." he said, "As for me, I'm fine... a little tired and achey maybe but otherwise fine, It's been one hell of a day." He added with a smile, "I was going to ask you out on that next date tonight as well, but we don't exactly have a working holodeck at the minute so no evening on the beach for us i'm afraid."

"We have quarters don't we?" she asked him slowly, hands on his uniform. "We can raincheck the beach and just have a quiet dinner just the two of us."

She smiled at him and leaned in slowly, letting their lips connect teasingly. While she didn't want to move along too fast she didn't want to limp along either and she thought it was important to take moments like this and run with them. After all she wanted that date and maybe they needed to unwind here and spend time together after such a catastrophe. Right now was a moment to cease and it made her smile to think that she was seizing the day and with Gabe of all people.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home.   Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:52 pm

||USS Fenris
||Transporter Room 2
||TBA

And then there was Gabe.

Wait a minute...

Did he just...

"We have quarters don't we?" she asked him slowly, hands on his uniform. "We can raincheck the beach and just have a quiet dinner just the two of us."

She smiled at him and leaned in slowly, letting their lips connect teasingly. While she didn't want to move along too fast she didn't want to limp along either and she thought it was important to take moments like this and run with them. After all she wanted that date and maybe they needed to unwind here and spend time together after such a catastrophe. Right now was a moment to cease and it made her smile to think that she was seizing the day and with Gabe of all people.

Gabe smiled as he played with a lock of her hair before kissing her, "Ya should know my cooking ability isn't the best." he said stroking her cheek, "So i guess the question now is, your quarters or mine?"

He mentally groaned at the use of those last few words but there was little he could do about it. To him it didn't matter where they were, just that they were together again and a nice quiet dinner was as good as the bench to do that. He felt the pain and anger of the day slide of him as he held Marissa in his arms, it was a feeling he could definatly get used to.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home.   Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:22 pm

||USS Fenris
||Transporter Room 2

And then there was Gabe.

Wait a minute...

Did he just...

Gabe smiled as he played with a lock of her hair before kissing her, "Ya should know my cooking ability isn't the best." he said stroking her cheek, "So i guess the question now is, your quarters or mine?"

He mentally groaned at the use of those last few words but there was little he could do about it. To him it didn't matter where they were, just that they were together again and a nice quiet dinner was as good as the bench to do that. He felt the pain and anger of the day slide of him as he held Marissa in his arms, it was a feeling he could definitely get used to.

"Mine," she responded without any hesitation, kissing him gently only longer this time. "I'm just glad that you're okay, Gabe. Come over tonight once I've talked to my men and gotten some things under control and showered and changed and I'll half cook, half replicate something for us. Date?"

end and post and we can do a couple other ones including a before Betazed one for this the new mission?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home.   Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:24 pm

sounds good to me, I'll post just after i post this Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home.   Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabe/Marissa, Welcome home.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Fenris :: Mission Center :: Joint Posts-
Jump to: