USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting   Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:06 am

||USS Fenris
||Counselor Alyssa's Office
||TBD

Alyssa was waiting in her office. She had asked Kat to inform Lieutenant Kalen Gespard of his appointment. She knew that she was way behind, and it was beginning to frustrate her. Literally to the point where she would start threatening to kill people... mainly Kat and Lieutenant JG Veridian. She could take sitting there any longer. So she got up and began to pace her Office.
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting   Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:08 am

||USS Fenris
||TBD

Alyssa was waiting in her office. She had asked Kat to inform Lieutenant Kalen Gespard of his appointment. She knew that she was way behind, and it was beginning to frustrate her. Literally to the point where she would start threatening to kill people... mainly Kat and Lieutenant JG Veridian. She could take sitting there any longer. So she got up and began to pace her Office.

Kalen swam through the water like a fish in the ocean. In his childhood, it had been one of the only places he had felt at home. He heard the comm link activate and heard his name followed by orders to report to the Counselor's office. "Computer, end simulation." He strode towards the doors and grabbed up a polo and a towel. He pulled the shirt on over his head as he walked out the door and towards the lift. He mussed his hair dry and got into the lift. After exiting he hoped he at least looked presentable. With his continued efforts to meet most of the crew, he had yet to visit the counselor. He was sure she had been made aware of Starfleet's view of his having a fragile mind. He wasn't about to argue with them. He opened the door and walked into the counselor's office. "Lieutenant Gespard reports as ordered." He stated clearly and simply.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting   Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:19 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

Kalen swam through the water like a fish in the ocean. In his childhood, it had been one of the only places he had felt at home. He heard the comm link activate and heard his name followed by orders to report to the Counselor's office. "Computer, end simulation." He strode towards the doors and grabbed up a polo and a towel. He pulled the shirt on over his head as he walked out the door and towards the lift. He mussed his hair dry and got into the lift. After exiting he hoped he at least looked presentable. With his continued efforts to meet most of the crew, he had yet to visit the counselor. He was sure she had been made aware of Starfleet's view of his having a fragile mind. He wasn't about to argue with them. He opened the door and walked into the counselor's office. "Lieutenant Gespard reports as ordered." He stated clearly and simply.

Kim smiled at him, and showed him to Alyssa's office.

"Lieutenant Gespard." Kim announced.

Alyssa looked at him. Wow. He's handsome. She thought then remembered that she had a job to do.

"Thank you, Kim. Hello Lieutenant Gespard." Alyssa spoke. "Please take a seat."
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting   Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:04 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

Alyssa looked at him. Wow. He's handsome. She thought then remembered that she had a job to do.

He followed her instructions and sat down in the seat in front of her desk. He wondered what this would be about. He had been evaluated so many times by so many counselors he was wondering if she saw him as only a broken piece of glass that needed fixing. He kept his mouth shut for the moment before daring to assume her intentions. She was certainly far more attractive than any of the other people who poked and prodded at his head to make sure he wouldn't go back into deep space and decide that killing his crew members was suddenly an amazing prospect. He sighed and shook his head.

"Good afternoon ma'am. I apologize for making you wait. I was..underwater." He laughed merrily, "What can I do for you on this fine day?" He thought being cordial was the best option. He would find out her intentions shortly, he was sure. It was probably just a preliminary visit and greeting rather than anything awful.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting   Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:09 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

He followed her instructions and sat down in the seat in front of her desk. He wondered what this would be about. He had been evaluated so many times by so many counselors he was wondering if she saw him as only a broken piece of glass that needed fixing. He kept his mouth shut for the moment before daring to assume her intentions. She was certainly far more attractive than any of the other people who poked and prodded at his head to make sure he wouldn't go back into deep space and decide that killing his crew members was suddenly an amazing prospect. He sighed and shook his head.

"Good afternoon ma'am. I apologize for making you wait. I was..underwater." He laughed merrily, "What can I do for you on this fine day?" He thought being cordial was the best option. He would find out her intentions shortly, he was sure. It was probably just a preliminary visit and greeting rather than anything awful.

"Ah. Having fun on the Holodeck." She smiled, leaning on her desk. "This is just a greeting. I'm perfectly aware of your past, as far as it has been put on record. I've fallen a bit behind, so I have every intention of keeping this short. Are you in your right mind? Yes or No?"
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting   Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:15 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

||USS Fenris
||TBD

"Ah. Having fun on the Holodeck." She smiled, leaning on her desk. "This is just a greeting. I'm perfectly aware of your past, as far as it has been put on record. I've fallen a bit behind, so I have every intention of keeping this short. Are you in your right mind? Yes or No?"

He wondered what kind of question that was but figured he would answer it as truthfully as he could. "I...believe so ma'am. I mean, am I supposed to be able to tell if I'm in my wrong mind?" He chuckled warmly. "But yes, to the best of my knowledge, I am in my right mind."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting   Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:47 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

He wondered what kind of question that was but figured he would answer it as truthfully as he could. "I...believe so ma'am. I mean, am I supposed to be able to tell if I'm in my wrong mind?" He chuckled warmly. "But yes, to the best of my knowledge, I am in my right mind."

"Good. To tell if you're in the right mind, you have happy thoughts. If you have any desire to blow up the ship, please let me know." She answered. "That also goes for wanting to kill any of the crew members. So, do you have any of those desires?"
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting   Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:08 am

||USS Fenris
||TBD

"Good. To tell if you're in the right mind, you have happy thoughts. If you have any desire to blow up the ship, please let me know." She answered. "That also goes for wanting to kill any of the crew members. So, do you have any of those desires?"

He shook his head vehemently. He wanted her to know for sure that she knew that he wasn't planning any of those things. He had never had a thought like that in his life. Well at least, not for more than a second or two. "No ma'am. I wouldn't even dream of the thought of it."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting   Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:20 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

He shook his head vehemently. He wanted her to know for sure that she knew that he wasn't planning any of those things. He had never had a thought like that in his life. Well at least, not for more than a second or two. "No ma'am. I wouldn't even dream of the thought of it."

She laughed. "Good. You may leave, unless you have something to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting   Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:26 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

She laughed. "Good. You may leave, unless you have something to talk about."

He pondered for a moment before standing and walking towards the door. They opened in front of him and he hesitated for a moment. He turned his head back towards her. "On a personal note, you are a stunning creature ma'am. Perhaps I can take you dancing upon a different occasion if that isn't a doctor/patient conflict." He chuckled softly and walked out of the room to leave her to mull over her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting   Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kalen Gespard/Alyssa Shields Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Fenris :: Mission Center :: Joint Posts-
Jump to: