AuthorMessage
Heinrich Vlastislav
Lieutenant JG (G)
Lieutenant JG (G)

PostSubject: Marlena/Heinrich   Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:52 am

||Intelligence Offices
||USS Fenris
||TBD

As he enterd the Intelligence office , Heinrich knew already the exact position of everything in this ship as he already did his study on it. First priority, find Marlena Cross. He already had place his belonging in his room...for what he would have use of more or less...

He already knew the name of the people of ''interest'' aboard the ship as they had been instructed to him earlier that week and he had been able to read some info on them while the ship took him from his disclose position to the USS Fenris. After a couple of minute he saw the person he was searching for. As he walked toward her he saw the other member of the Intel group place on the ship looking at him and as his usual he had a simple cold look at them, they were nothing more than tool to be use in the mission he had and that what he had think for pretty much all of his life. Матушка Россия ... это отверстие ... he said to himself..in his native language.

Coming up to her he simply look at her the same way he already had in the past ''Lt JG Vlastislav reporting...'' he said in a normal tone and he with a more subtil voice, one that made him sure no else could hear ''Hello Mars..how art thou?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlena Cross
Lieutenant (G)
Lieutenant (G)

PostSubject: Re: Marlena/Heinrich   Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:55 pm

||Intelligence Offices
||USS Fenris

As he entered the Intelligence offices, Heinrich knew already the exact position of everything on this ship as he already did his study on it. First priority, find Marlena Cross. He already had placed his belongings in his room...for what he would have use of more or less...

He already knew the name of the people of ''interest'' aboard the ship as they had been instructed to him earlier that week and he had been able to read some info on them while the ship took him from his disclosed position to the USS Fenris. After a couple of minute he saw the person he was searching for. As he walked toward her he saw the other member of the Intel group placed on the ship looking at him and as usual he threw a simple cold look at them. They were nothing more than tool to be use in the mission he had and that what he had think for pretty much all of his life. Матушка Россия...это отверстие... he said to himself in his native language.

Coming up to her he simply looked at her the same way he already had in the past. ''Lt JG Vlastislav reporting...'' he said in a normal tone and then with a more subtle voice, one that made him sure no one else could hear, ''Hello Mars..how art thou?''

"No code names," Marlena said simply, pulling the man into her office.

She knew that any moment Lillian would be getting the news about Betazed and she already had the means to blame it all on Taylor and Nayla. It would be easy enough to do, preying on Lillian's weaknesses, and she smiled a little as she began to change into her duty uniform and think over what it was she wanted Heinrich to do for her that day.

"I've already tried to get close to Lucas but he's a hard one to crack--instead I will simply pit Crae against him in a different way, no wiles," she explained as she pulled her clothes on and off and took deep breaths. "I want you to try to get close to Bakel. I don't know how, but I want you to figure that out. Also, try to appeal to Crae and Lucas and whichever one listens, exploit, exploit, exploit. Now, they'll know soon so...try to act surprised and upset. Think you can do that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heinrich Vlastislav
Lieutenant JG (G)
Lieutenant JG (G)

PostSubject: Re: Marlena/Heinrich   Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:32 pm

||Intelligence Offices
||USS Fenris

As he entered the Intelligence offices, Heinrich knew already the exact position of everything on this ship as he already did his study on it. First priority, find Marlena Cross. He already had placed his belongings in his room...for what he would have use of more or less...

He already knew the name of the people of ''interest'' aboard the ship as they had been instructed to him earlier that week and he had been able to read some info on them while the ship took him from his disclosed position to the USS Fenris. After a couple of minute he saw the person he was searching for. As he walked toward her he saw the other member of the Intel group placed on the ship looking at him and as usual he threw a simple cold look at them. They were nothing more than tool to be use in the mission he had and that what he had think for pretty much all of his life. Матушка Россия...это отверстие... he said to himself in his native language.

Coming up to her he simply looked at her the same way he already had in the past. ''Lt JG Vlastislav reporting...'' he said in a normal tone and then with a more subtle voice, one that made him sure no one else could hear, ''Hello Mars..how art thou?''

She knew that any moment Lillian would be getting the news about Betazed and she already had the means to blame it all on Taylor and Nayla. It would be easy enough to do, preying on Lillian's weaknesses, and she smiled a little as she began to change into her duty uniform and think over what it was she wanted Heinrich to do for her that day.

"I've already tried to get close to Lucas but he's a hard one to crack--instead I will simply pit Crae against him in a different way, no wiles," she explained as she pulled her clothes on and off and took deep breaths. "I want you to try to get close to Bakel. I don't know how, but I want you to figure that out. Also, try to appeal to Crae and Lucas and whichever one listens, exploit, exploit, exploit. Now, they'll know soon so...try to act surprised and upset. Think you can do that?"

Heinrich simply looked at her with his icy-cold eyes and replied ''Wont be the first time..nor the last , what do you know on This Bakel?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlena Cross
Lieutenant (G)
Lieutenant (G)

PostSubject: Re: Marlena/Heinrich   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:34 am

||Intelligence Offices
||USS Fenris

Heinrich simply looked at her with his icy-cold eyes and replied, ''Won't be the first time...nor the last, what do you know on this Bakel?''

"First off, call her 'Marlo', she's Bajoran," Marlena explained as she pulled her hair back into an efficient ponytail. "Second, she and Crae are on the rocks but no one really knows--it has been under wraps. Just try to appeal to her sense of protection and everything should be fine. I want this all to run smoothly or Doclin will be very upset and you know what will happen to us if he gets upset."

She made a sign that signaled death and then she sat down at her desk and turned on her desk console so that she had everything up that she needed to have up. Right then what mattered was making sure that they weren't discovered and when the time came she would go and try to put a knife in whatever Lillian and Taylor had. Word on the street was that that would be hard, but Marlena was up to the challenge and she was even looking forward to it.

Last edited by Marlena Cross on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heinrich Vlastislav
Lieutenant JG (G)
Lieutenant JG (G)

PostSubject: Re: Marlena/Heinrich   Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:24 pm

||Intelligence Offices
||USS Fenris

Heinrich simply looked at her with his icy-cold eyes and replied, ''Won't be the first time...nor the last, what do you know on this Bakel?''

"First off, call her 'Marlo', she's Bajoran," Marlena explained as she pulled her hair back into an efficient ponytail. "Second, she and Crae are on the rocks but no one really knows--it has been under wraps. Just try to appeal to her sense of protection and everything should be fine. I want this all to run smoothly or Doclin will be very upset and you know what will happen to us if he gets upset."

She made a sign that signaled death and then she sat down at her desk and turned on her desk console so that she had everything up that she needed to have up. Right then what mattered was making sure that they weren't discovered and when the time came she would go and try to put a knife in whatever Lillian and Taylor had. Word on the street was that that would be hard, but Marlena was up to the challenge and she was even looking forward to it.

As she made her sign for death, Hein had a quick smile ''You know i know about that..'' he said while touching his hidden pistol making her remember that was the way he had join Doclin operation in the first time by killing two non-organisation member who had failed.

''So MArlo , protection sense..anything to lever on her or any default that could be use?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlena Cross
Lieutenant (G)
Lieutenant (G)

PostSubject: Re: Marlena/Heinrich   Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:08 pm

||Intelligence Offices
||USS Fenris

As she made her sign for death, Hein had a quick smile. ''You know I know about that...'' he said while touching his hidden pistol making her remember that was the way he had joined Doclin's operation in the first place by killing two non-organization members who had failed.

''So Marlo, protection sense...anything to lever on her or any default that could be of use?''

"You'll figure something out," Marlena told him with a gentle smile. "You always do. Just try to get close to her and make her wish she had never made Doclin upset. Though she did help us out, so be nice and reel her in. Do not be deceptive--do not lie to her. She is rather good at picking out the dishonest so be on your guard but not too much on your guard."

She nodded at that advice because though a bit confusing it made sense to her and she wanted this all to go smoothly so she didn't get in trouble. Last thing she wanted to do was get in trouble with Marshall and end up dead and buried. Marlena still had more she wanted to do in life and part of that was now to make Taylor Lucas as miserable as possible.

"Any other questions?" Marlena asked Heinrich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heinrich Vlastislav
Lieutenant JG (G)
Lieutenant JG (G)

PostSubject: Re: Marlena/Heinrich   Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:03 am

||Intelligence Offices
||USS Fenris

As she made her sign for death, Hein had a quick smile. ''You know I know about that...'' he said while touching his hidden pistol making her remember that was the way he had joined Doclin's operation in the first place by killing two non-organization members who had failed.

''So Marlo, protection sense...anything to lever on her or any default that could be of use?''

"You'll figure something out," Marlena told him with a gentle smile. "You always do. Just try to get close to her and make her wish she had never made Doclin upset. Though she did help us out, so be nice and reel her in. Do not be deceptive--do not lie to her. She is rather good at picking out the dishonest so be on your guard but not too much on your guard."

She nodded at that advice because though a bit confusing it made sense to her and she wanted this all to go smoothly so she didn't get in trouble. Last thing she wanted to do was get in trouble with Marshall and end up dead and buried. Marlena still had more she wanted to do in life and part of that was now to make Taylor Lucas as miserable as possible.

"Any other questions?" Marlena asked Heinrich.

''Sure..what the escape solution in case of dire...let say...blood bath?'' said Hein with a smile people that could be count on a single hand and were still alive knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marlena/Heinrich   

Back to top Go down

Marlena/Heinrich
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Fenris :: Mission Center :: Joint Posts-
Jump to: