USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

it's been rough

Go down 
+2
Selina Karr
Marissa Garren
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

it's been rough Empty
PostSubject: it's been rough   it's been rough I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:55 am

not many of you know this about me, but I've been pregnant for the last little while and things had been going pretty well even though it was a rocky start for my boyfriend and I.
I started having complications and I was put on bed rest and ended up miscarrying three weeks ago and quit my job and right now I'm trying to get back on my feet.
so, I have time to do this while I kind of relax, recharge and try to be okay, so if you guys could send JPs my way, I'd be truly grateful and if I seem snappish or depressed, now you know why.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

it's been rough Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's been rough   it's been rough I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:53 am

Awww, honey...we'll o what we can. I love you, sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
T'Vola
Ensign (Y)
Ensign (Y)

it's been rough Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's been rough   it's been rough I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:30 pm

I'm sorry to hear about what happened Sad
Maybe one day you will try for another baby once you feel better. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Remy Life
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Remy Life

it's been rough Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's been rough   it's been rough I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:56 pm

I'd offer to do a JP but I don't see Remy and Marissa talking to each other, if I think of an idea I'll let you know. Feel better!
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

it's been rough Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's been rough   it's been rough I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:09 am

Remy Life wrote:
I'd offer to do a JP but I don't see Remy and Marissa talking to each other, if I think of an idea I'll let you know. Feel better!
That depends, though doesn't it? Remy is becoming fast friends with Marissa's brother, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

it's been rough Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's been rough   it's been rough I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:05 pm

Sorry to hear the news Mel, my thoughts go out to you and ya boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Remy Life
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Remy Life

it's been rough Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's been rough   it's been rough I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Lillian Crae wrote:
Remy Life wrote:
That depends, though doesn't it? Remy is becoming fast friends with Marissa's brother, lol.

True true.... but it's still a slow progress, I guess we'll see what happens Wink
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

it's been rough Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's been rough   it's been rough I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:42 am

I'm sorry to hear. Glad that you're okay. Hope you and your boyfriend are doing well. I've been busy with work, but I've got more time now so I'll do my best to reply faster to our jp. You and I could probably do another jp for mission 5 if you would like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

it's been rough Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's been rough   it's been rough I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's been rough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Fenris :: Playtime :: Chatting it Up (OOC)-
Jump to: