USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family Empty
PostSubject: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:59 am

||USS Fenris
||TBD
||TBD
||TBD

Alyssa was on her way to Kalen's quarters, when she spotted Lydia and Darien. She froze, then turned away and took the long way to Kalen's. She rang the door chime, and left her figure on the button. She needed to hide, and she looked around, keeping an eye out for any of her family. She didn't mind seeing Darien, but her parents were a different story.
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:21 am

||USS Fenris
||TBD
||TBD
||TBD

Alyssa was on her way to Kalen's quarters, when she spotted Lydia and Darien. She froze, then turned away and took the long way to Kalen's. She rang the door chime, and left her figure on the button. She needed to hide, and she looked around, keeping an eye out for any of her family. She didn't mind seeing Darien, but her parents were a different story.

He heard the chime of the door and put his PADD down, somewhere in the middle of Moby Dick. He found it to be a lengthy novel, but the lessons one could learn from Melville were important. For instance, white whales seemed to very good at hide and seek, and angry pirates were thoroughly amusing. It wasn't about obsession and how it drives men crazy. No! It was about pirates. And Kalen was always in for a comedy. He went to the door and opened it and saw Alyssa. "Well hello there." She looked like she was in a hurry so he sidestepped and let her into his quarters. "Please, step into my office." He smiled widely at her. He had acquired the couch she had asked for of course and he gestured for her to sit down on it. "Have a seat. I insist." He grinned, "How can I help you, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:50 am

||USS Fenris
||TBD
||TBD
||TBD

He heard the chime of the door and put his PADD down, somewhere in the middle of Moby Dick. He found it to be a lengthy novel, but the lessons one could learn from Melville were important. For instance, white whales seemed to very good at hide and seek, and angry pirates were thoroughly amusing. It wasn't about obsession and how it drives men crazy. No! It was about pirates. And Kalen was always in for a comedy. He went to the door and opened it and saw Alyssa. "Well hello there." She looked like she was in a hurry so he sidestepped and let her into his quarters. "Please, step into my office." He smiled widely at her. He had acquired the couch she had asked for of course and he gestured for her to sit down on it. "Have a seat. I insist." He grinned, "How can I help you, my dear?"

She walked in, but didn't sit. "My family is here. I know that Lydia saw me. They most likely followed me here. So any minute, you'll meet my family." She was trying to breathed, and not run for the hills. "I've never had trouble breathing, and I'm having trouble." She tried to take deep breathes but couldn't. "I don't know what to do here, other than run for my life. Because this is going to be the biggest yelling match you've ever seen. And I can't breathe."
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:16 am

||USS Fenris
||TBD
||TBD
||TBD

She walked in, but didn't sit. "My family is here. I know that Lydia saw me. They most likely followed me here. So any minute, you'll meet my family." She was trying to breathed, and not run for the hills. "I've never had trouble breathing, and I'm having trouble." She tried to take deep breathes but couldn't. "I don't know what to do here, other than run for my life. Because this is going to be the biggest yelling match you've ever seen. And I can't breathe."

He stood up and wrapped her up in his arms, holding her gently but not tightly. He didn't want to further her breathing issues. "Well that will certainly be exciting I'm sure." He pondered for a moment, thinking an evil thought for a moment. He kissed her lightly, "We don't have to be here if you don't want to be. One of the ensigns in the transporter rooms owes me a favor. Though..if they ring my chime and I don't answer they may think I'm ignoring them and that would be very impolite. Perhaps not a good plan after all." He shook his head and smiled, cupping her cheek gently in her hand. "Don't worry, it will be okay. I can take it. I just worry about you. What happened to watching with popcorn?" He grinned and brushed a lock of her hair over her ear, "Just try to be calm, we'll face weather this storm together."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:27 am

||USS Fenris
||TBD
||TBD
||TBD

He stood up and wrapped her up in his arms, holding her gently but not tightly. He didn't want to further her breathing issues. "Well that will certainly be exciting I'm sure." He pondered for a moment, thinking an evil thought for a moment. He kissed her lightly, "We don't have to be here if you don't want to be. One of the ensigns in the transporter rooms owes me a favor. Though..if they ring my chime and I don't answer they may think I'm ignoring them and that would be very impolite. Perhaps not a good plan after all." He shook his head and smiled, cupping her cheek gently in her hand. "Don't worry, it will be okay. I can take it. I just worry about you. What happened to watching with popcorn?" He grinned and brushed a lock of her hair over her ear, "Just try to be calm, we'll face weather this storm together."

She shook her head. "I like the leave plan. But I understand that you won't do that. And this isn't exciting for me. I want nothing to do with my parents. You know that they casted me out. I don't care that they feel bad for what they did. I did everything I could think of to make up for it, and got nothing from them." She couldn't calm down. "I would love to watch you get lectured by my parents with popcorn, but I don't think that's a good idea with me not being able to breathe. How can you been so calm right now?"
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:04 am

||USS Fenris
||TBD
||TBD
||TBD

She shook her head. "I like the leave plan. But I understand that you won't do that. And this isn't exciting for me. I want nothing to do with my parents. You know that they casted me out. I don't care that they feel bad for what they did. I did everything I could think of to make up for it, and got nothing from them." She couldn't calm down. "I would love to watch you get lectured by my parents with popcorn, but I don't think that's a good idea with me not being able to breathe. How can you been so calm right now?"

He shrugged his shoulders and nodded, "I did too for a moment. But I don't want to get yelled at even further when they think that I'm in here. That would be worse." He smiled softly and rubbed his thumb over her cheekbone and smiled. "I know they did, and they might at least a little. But I don't know them as well as you do." He shook his head, "No it wouldn't be a good idea to eat popcorn. I don't want you to choke on it. And as for being calm..well there's no way to avoid the situation. Gotta just face it, I am quite nervous but I think you need me to be strong. And I will for you. I'm here for everything you need. We will face this together."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:22 pm

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

He shrugged his shoulders and nodded, "I did too for a moment. But I don't want to get yelled at even further when they think that I'm in here. That would be worse." He smiled softly and rubbed his thumb over her cheekbone and smiled. "I know they did, and they might at least a little. But I don't know them as well as you do." He shook his head, "No it wouldn't be a good idea to eat popcorn. I don't want you to choke on it. And as for being calm..well there's no way to avoid the situation. Gotta just face it, I am quite nervous but I think you need me to be strong. And I will for you. I'm here for everything you need. We will face this together."

She nodded, then kissed him. Hoping he was telling the truth. She was a bit calmer now. "Are you sure that we can't run? Or not answer the door?" She really didn't want to deal with this.
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:56 pm

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

She nodded, then kissed him. Hoping he was telling the truth. She was a bit calmer now. "Are you sure that we can't run? Or not answer the door?" She really didn't want to deal with this.

He smiled sadly at her and shook his head, returning her kiss gently. "No I don't think so. Your family would like me even less, and I want to try to start off on the right foot. We can hope that it won't be as painful as you imagine." He expected her family would be joining them any time now. His chime would ring and the adventure would begin. He knew that she was worth every moment of it though, and he couldn't think of a place he'd rather be than with her, even if there would be much in the way of arguments. "We're ready for this." He smiled and stroked her hair, "Together, we can do anything we set our minds to."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:02 pm

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

He smiled sadly at her and shook his head, returning her kiss gently. "No I don't think so. Your family would like me even less, and I want to try to start off on the right foot. We can hope that it won't be as painful as you imagine." He expected her family would be joining them any time now. His chime would ring and the adventure would begin. He knew that she was worth every moment of it though, and he couldn't think of a place he'd rather be than with her, even if there would be much in the way of arguments. "We're ready for this." He smiled and stroked her hair, "Together, we can do anything we set our minds to."

"I knew it." Lydia spoke as they stood outside Kalen's quarters.

"What exactly did you know?" Darien asked, wondering why no bothered to ring the door chime.

"She's dating Kalen." Lydia answered smiling.

"My daughter is what?" Alyssa's father asked, surprised.

Neither Lydia or Darien bothered to answer. Lydia rang the door chime. Darien hoped that they hadn't left, and were still in there. Alyssa's parents waited, though her father wanted an answer to his question.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:04 pm

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

"What exactly did you know?" Darien asked, wondering why no bothered to ring the door chime.

Neither Lydia or Darien bothered to answer. Lydia rang the door chime. Darien hoped that they hadn't left, and were still in there. Alyssa's parents waited, though her father wanted an answer to his question.

Alyssa groaned. "They're here. Are you sure there isn't anything I could do to make it so you don't answer that door?"
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:14 pm

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

Alyssa groaned. "They're here. Are you sure there isn't anything I could do to make it so you don't answer that door?"

He shook his head as he went towards the door, raising his hand to press the button so that it would open. "I know you don't want me to, and there certainly ways out of it. But we have to do this sooner or later and I'd prefer the former. It's like ripping off a bandage, it's better to go fast and get it done then let the agony slowly course through your body. It'll hurt more to rip it, but it's better in the long run." He grinned at her, "Just think of it this way, at least I got a couch. It'd be rather awkward for us to all be in my bed." He laughed and opened the door and stood sideways by the control panel. He snapped to attention and awaited their fate to walk through the door, "Please, come in."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:21 pm

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

He shook his head as he went towards the door, raising his hand to press the button so that it would open. "I know you don't want me to, and there certainly ways out of it. But we have to do this sooner or later and I'd prefer the former. It's like ripping off a bandage, it's better to go fast and get it done then let the agony slowly course through your body. It'll hurt more to rip it, but it's better in the long run." He grinned at her, "Just think of it this way, at least I got a couch. It'd be rather awkward for us to all be in my bed." He laughed and opened the door and stood sideways by the control panel. He snapped to attention and awaited their fate to walk through the door, "Please, come in."

They walked in. Lydia was surprised they were even let in. Both Darien and Alyssa's father looked Kalen over.

"You've got my vote, Alyssa." Darien nodded.

"Mine too." Lydia smiled. "Good to see you again Kalen. Thanks for letting us in."

Alyssa's father glared at his niece and nephew, then looked at his wife for some form of help.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:25 pm

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

They walked in. Lydia was surprised they were even let in. Both Darien and Alyssa's father looked Kalen over.

"Mine too." Lydia smiled. "Good to see you again Kalen. Thanks for letting us in."

Alyssa's father glared at his niece and nephew, then looked at his wife for some form of help.

"I didn't know that I needed you guys votes." Alyssa spoke up. "Kalen, is these are my former parents: Richard and Katie Shields. And that fellow is my cousin Darien. He's related to Lydia. This is Kalen Gespard."

Alyssa could tell that this was about to get interesting, and hoped that Kalen could actually handle it.
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:59 pm

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

"I didn't know that I needed you guys votes." Alyssa spoke up. "Kalen, is these are my former parents: Richard and Katie Shields. And that fellow is my cousin Darien. He's related to Lydia. This is Kalen Gespard."

Alyssa could tell that this was about to get interesting, and hoped that Kalen could actually handle it.

He smiled softly at Alyssa's cousins. He hadn't realized they were taking a poll on his eligibility to date her, but didn't mind that they had his back in this situation. Perhaps it would turn out better than Alyssa had thought. After all there hadn't been any yelling at all yet. "And it is good to see you again as well, Lydia." He raised his arm and offered his hand to her father. Even if they didn't get along, he didn't want to be impolite. "It's good to meet you, sir." He waited patiently, looking into the man's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:14 pm

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

He smiled softly at Alyssa's cousins. He hadn't realized they were taking a poll on his eligibility to date her, but didn't mind that they had his back in this situation. Perhaps it would turn out better than Alyssa had thought. After all there hadn't been any yelling at all yet. "And it is good to see you again as well, Lydia." He raised his arm and offered his hand to her father. Even if they didn't get along, he didn't want to be impolite. "It's good to meet you, sir." He waited patiently, looking into the man's eyes.

Richard took his hand. "I wish I could say the same to you. How long have you been with my daughter?

"Richard. You can't ask him that. I'm sure it hasn't been long. She knows what's expected." Katie answered.

"Well, I want to know. Expected or not. If Alyssa has a good man, then I say let them be." Darien spoke. "So, how long have you two?" Darien motioned between Alyssa and Kalen.
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:10 pm

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

Richard took his hand. "I wish I could say the same to you. How long have you been with my daughter?

"Richard. You can't ask him that. I'm sure it hasn't been long. She knows what's expected." Katie answered.

"Well, I want to know. Expected or not. If Alyssa has a good man, then I say let them be." Darien spoke. "So, how long have you two?" Darien motioned between Alyssa and Kalen.

He smiled at the man, there was no pleasantries, no small talk. All business. He could appreciate that from a father, though if he was choosing now to start protecting his daughter, well one could suppose better late than never. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled, "He's perfectly able to ask whatever he wants. I have nothing to hide here. As to the answer to your question, we've been dating a few months." He shrugged his shoulders and let go of Richard's hand after shaking it briefly, "Though as to my standing of being a good man, well I suppose of that you'll have to judge yourselves. I can't tell you myself, it isn't my call. Though I think I'm a good man." He smiled softly and waved his hand at the couch and the chairs he had acquired at Alyssa's behest. "Please have a seat. What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:33 pm

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

He smiled at the man, there was no pleasantries, no small talk. All business. He could appreciate that from a father, though if he was choosing now to start protecting his daughter, well one could suppose better late than never. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled, "He's perfectly able to ask whatever he wants. I have nothing to hide here. As to the answer to your question, we've been dating a few months." He shrugged his shoulders and let go of Richard's hand after shaking it briefly, "Though as to my standing of being a good man, well I suppose of that you'll have to judge yourselves. I can't tell you myself, it isn't my call. Though I think I'm a good man." He smiled softly and waved his hand at the couch and the chairs he had acquired at Alyssa's behest. "Please have a seat. What can I do for you?"

Alyssa starred at him, as her family took seats. She breathed, and waited to see what her family had in store.

"Have you two jumped each other yet?" Katie asked.

"Now, who's being rude?" Richard asked, taking his wife's hand.

Alyssa's parents were having fun with this. Alyssa found this weird. She had never seen her parents hold hands, ever. "No, we haven't been sleeping with each other." She answered.

"Good. At least you've done something right. Now, stop talking and let your father and I get to know this man, who you've decided is worth your time." Katie replied.

"That's it. Get out." Alyssa replied back, pointing to the door.

"Excuse me?" Katie asked, surprised her daughter was kicking them out.

"Last I check, we were in Kalen's quarters not yours. You can't kick us out. We'll get to you." Richard informed his daughter. "Now Kalen, what are your intentions?"

Alyssa walked over to Kalen. "Don't answer that. They have no right. Remember: former parents." She pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:43 am

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

Alyssa starred at him, as her family took seats. She breathed, and waited to see what her family had in store.

Alyssa's parents were having fun with this. Alyssa found this weird. She had never seen her parents hold hands, ever. "No, we haven't been sleeping with each other." She answered.

"Good. At least you've done something right. Now, stop talking and let your father and I get to know this man, who you've decided is worth your time." Katie replied.

"Last I check, we were in Kalen's quarters not yours. You can't kick us out. We'll get to you." Richard informed his daughter. "Now Kalen, what are your intentions?"

Alyssa walked over to Kalen. "Don't answer that. They have no right. Remember: former parents." She pleaded.

He smiled sadly as the debate begun in earnest. Or the fight, however you wanted to look at it. He shook his head, really not wanting to give off the wrong impression or anything. He looked into Alyssa's eyes and sighed softly. He understood now what she had to deal with and he couldn't fault her for her issues with her parents. He shook his head, "Your daughter may have a point. I respect civility but I do not wish for this to get out of hand." He pondered her father's question though. "Right now? I don't know. We'll see where the road takes us. It's best to travel it as far as one can to see where it leads. But I won't hurt her. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:50 am

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

He smiled sadly as the debate begun in earnest. Or the fight, however you wanted to look at it. He shook his head, really not wanting to give off the wrong impression or anything. He looked into Alyssa's eyes and sighed softly. He understood now what she had to deal with and he couldn't fault her for her issues with her parents. He shook his head, "Your daughter may have a point. I respect civility but I do not wish for this to get out of hand." He pondered her father's question though. "Right now? I don't know. We'll see where the road takes us. It's best to travel it as far as one can to see where it leads. But I won't hurt her. Ever."

"I would have to agree with him." Lydia smiled. "I've seen his file. He wouldn't harm."

"Lydia, please be quiet. That includes you too, Darien." Katie responded. "That's a respectable answer since my daughter is here. Now, tell me the truth."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:05 am

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

"I would have to agree with him." Lydia smiled. "I've seen his file. He wouldn't harm."

"Lydia, please be quiet. That includes you too, Darien." Katie responded. "That's a respectable answer since my daughter is here. Now, tell me the truth."

"Katie Shields, I will not stand by while you attack my life. And stop that both of you." Alyssa pointed between them.

"Alyssa Shields, you do not talk to your mother that." Richard responded.

"You're not my parents. Or do you not remember that you disowned me?" Alyssa yelled, no longer staying calm.

She looked at Darien and Lydia, who were shocked. She shook her head, knowing fully well that her parents hadn't told anyone about that information.

"I'm starting to think that what you said earlier, was right." Darien spoke, looking at his sisters.

Richard and Katie looked between them, then back at their daughter. "We didn't disown you."

"Yes, you did. I have the letter. You didn't even have the balls too say it to my face." Alyssa argued.

"Aly, we'll talk about this in minute. I want to know more about Kalen. Just because your mother doesn't like him yet, doesn't mean that I don't." Richard replied, calmly.

Alyssa glared, but didn't speak. She didn't know what to do, and she wish she could be anywhere but here with them.
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:06 am

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

"Katie Shields, I will not stand by while you attack my life. And stop that both of you." Alyssa pointed between them.

"You're not my parents. Or do you not remember that you disowned me?" Alyssa yelled, no longer staying calm.

She looked at Darien and Lydia, who were shocked. She shook her head, knowing fully well that her parents hadn't told anyone about that information.

"I'm starting to think that what you said earlier, was right." Darien spoke, looking at his sisters.

Richard and Katie looked between them, then back at their daughter. "We didn't disown you."

"Yes, you did. I have the letter. You didn't even have the balls too say it to my face." Alyssa argued.

"Aly, we'll talk about this in minute. I want to know more about Kalen. Just because your mother doesn't like him yet, doesn't mean that I don't." Richard replied, calmly.

Alyssa glared, but didn't speak. She didn't know what to do, and she wish she could be anywhere but here with them.

He didn't know what to say or do. He felt like he was caught in the ever growing rift that had formed between Alyssa and her parents. He really didn't know too much of their past save what Alyssa had told him. He looked between the five of them. He felt like an outsider all of a sudden. But he was with her one hundred percent. "If she says you need to go, you should go. We can always talk again at a later point. I don't want this to get out of hand."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:28 am

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

He didn't know what to say or do. He felt like he was caught in the ever growing rift that had formed between Alyssa and her parents. He really didn't know too much of their past save what Alyssa had told him. He looked between the five of them. He felt like an outsider all of a sudden. But he was with her one hundred percent. "If she says you need to go, you should go. We can always talk again at a later point. I don't want this to get out of hand."

Alyssa kissed him swiftly. "You're not talking again later. You've got a wedding that you're part of, and they won't be staying long enough for you to talk to them again. I'm blaming my cousins for this. They want one big happy family, so we're just going to have this all out. Even though I want them off the ship, which I have no authority to kick them off. We're just going to deal with this now. 'Cause I'm never going to deal with this ever again." She replied. "Thank you for being on my side."

"This is already out of hand. That happened the moment you decided to date my daughter." Richard nodded. "I understand that Aly wants us to go, but we want to fix our relationship with our daughter. Which we'll do with or with out your help. Aly sit your ass on the bed, while your boyfriend sits in the chair. I need to know that he's not going to do anything stupid, and those two are keeping their mouths shut." He pointed to Lydia and Darien, who held their hands up.

"I agree with your father. We're not going to allow you to have grandchildren with a passing ship." Katie agreed, moving closer to her husband.

Alyssa sighed. "Stupid respect that I still have for you. That's the only reason why I'm doing this. Well, that's the only reason you guys get to know." She kissed Kalen again. "Be honest. And whatever you do, stay away from Katie. If you need to bond with one of them, Richard is the one you want to bond with."
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:50 am

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

Alyssa kissed him swiftly. "You're not talking again later. You've got a wedding that you're part of, and they won't be staying long enough for you to talk to them again. I'm blaming my cousins for this. They want one big happy family, so we're just going to have this all out. Even though I want them off the ship, which I have no authority to kick them off. We're just going to deal with this now. 'Cause I'm never going to deal with this ever again." She replied. "Thank you for being on my side."

"This is already out of hand. That happened the moment you decided to date my daughter." Richard nodded. "I understand that Aly wants us to go, but we want to fix our relationship with our daughter. Which we'll do with or with out your help. Aly sit your ass on the bed, while your boyfriend sits in the chair. I need to know that he's not going to do anything stupid, and those two are keeping their mouths shut." He pointed to Lydia and Darien, who held their hands up.

"I agree with your father. We're not going to allow you to have grandchildren with a passing ship." Katie agreed, moving closer to her husband.

Alyssa sighed. "Stupid respect that I still have for you. That's the only reason why I'm doing this. Well, that's the only reason you guys get to know." She kissed Kalen again. "Be honest. And whatever you do, stay away from Katie. If you need to bond with one of them, Richard is the one you want to bond with."

He shrugged his shoulders and listened for a few moments. It was hard not to let his anger out on these people. It started to boil up inside of him, but he kept his mouth tightly clamped while he found his center and let all of his emotions radiate out of him. He looked to Alyssa and nodded, "You're right. I won't have the time. So I guess we get to have this out here and now, one big happy family." He let his sarcasm drip for the sake of his anger but that was as far as it went.

He growled low under his breath and ran his hand through his hair, all the yelling was getting to him. He stood up suddenly and glared at Alyssa's parents. "Alright! Now we can all sit down and have a somewhat pleasant conversation or you can get the hell out of my quarters. I get to yell, scream and I am the only one!" He fumed and paced for a moment before sitting down. His hotheadedness would get him into trouble he was sure, but he couldn't help who he was. "Now that we're through with that, can we all discuss this with a measure of civility." He sighed and shook his head, "This was supposed to be a nice talk. Can't we all just leave what happened in the past for five minutes?" He looked up towards the pair again, "What would you like to know about me?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:04 am

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

He shrugged his shoulders and listened for a few moments. It was hard not to let his anger out on these people. It started to boil up inside of him, but he kept his mouth tightly clamped while he found his center and let all of his emotions radiate out of him. He looked to Alyssa and nodded, "You're right. I won't have the time. So I guess we get to have this out here and now, one big happy family." He let his sarcasm drip for the sake of his anger but that was as far as it went.

He growled low under his breath and ran his hand through his hair, all the yelling was getting to him. He stood up suddenly and glared at Alyssa's parents. "Alright! Now we can all sit down and have a somewhat pleasant conversation or you can get the hell out of my quarters. I get to yell, scream and I am the only one!" He fumed and paced for a moment before sitting down. His hotheadedness would get him into trouble he was sure, but he couldn't help who he was. "Now that we're through with that, can we all discuss this with a measure of civility." He sighed and shook his head, "This was supposed to be a nice talk. Can't we all just leave what happened in the past for five minutes?" He looked up towards the pair again, "What would you like to know about me?"

Lydia could tell that Alyssa was proud to be dating Kalen. She was planing to speak up, but didn't want to cause any more yelling. Richard took his time, to think about what he really wanted to know.

"Aly be quiet, and no hints." Richard smiled softly, then looked at his wife who nodded. "I want to know you. What do you do here on the ship? Do you have family? Friends? What's your opinion about rich people? And most importantly, do you love my daughter?"

Darien looked over at Alyssa, who was trying not to answer. He could tell that she was surprised by the last question, and he was sure she was curious as to the answer.
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:22 am

||USS Fenris
||Kalen's Quarters
||TBD
||TBD

Lydia could tell that Alyssa was proud to be dating Kalen. She was planing to speak up, but didn't want to cause any more yelling. Richard took his time, to think about what he really wanted to know.

"Aly be quiet, and no hints." Richard smiled softly, then looked at his wife who nodded. "I want to know you. What do you do here on the ship? Do you have family? Friends? What's your opinion about rich people? And most importantly, do you love my daughter?"

Darien looked over at Alyssa, who was trying not to answer. He could tell that she was surprised by the last question, and he was sure she was curious as to the answer.

He looked up to the man and met his eyes and wondered what kind of person he was. What drove him? After estranging his daughter for so long, why now was he so interested? He supposed it didn't really matter. He could answer his questions with relative ease.

"Firstly as an officer of this ship, my duties include maintaining morale, attending senior staff meetings and so on. But first and foremost I am the pilot, I navigate the ship with the help of another helmsman and on the orders of the captain. As for the second question, not that I am aware of. I may have distant relatives my father never told me about as a child due to a small amount of isolation, but I'll probably never know due to his ship having been destroyed by the Borg. These people here on this ship? They're my family. And a damn good one at that sir." He smiled warmly, "As for friends, I have many in Starfleet, some buried at home, and some in the town where I grew up. I try to keep in contact with them but on an exploration assignment it can get difficult to write." He pondered a moment, "Rich people? Well my father's wealth accumulated from his research sits as a number somewhere for someone far more knowledgeable about it than I am. I have no opinions on wealth as a factor sir. People are people, and yes some of them see monetary gain as power and can be corrupted easily, but I hope that as mankind continues to grow, we won't have to worry about that sort of thing."

He turned his gaze down as he thought about the last question. They had only been dating for a few months. Were they ready for the step that her father was prepared to make for them? It was a big one, to tell each other that they loved one another. But when it came down to it, Kalen knew the answer to the question the moment it was asked. He turned his stare back up to Richard and nodded, "Yes, I love her." It was as simple as that. He wasn't an eloquent man so he wouldn't try to describe it. But he knew what he felt. He looked over to Alyssa and smiled slightly at her. Well there it was, easy as pie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family   Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alyssa/Kalen/Lydia/Alyssa's family
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next