USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elena/Taylor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josalyn Dorne
Captain
Captain
Josalyn Dorne

Elena/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Elena/Taylor   Elena/Taylor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:09 am

||USS Fenris
||Mess Hall East
||April 9, 2388

Elena was rubbing her temples as she went over the information because it seemed like she wasn't going to be able to do much of anything right now. She didn't have any physical evidence and she only had scans and she really needed more information and figure out what would make Kira stab someone...then again, maybe she didn't do it. It was just that it seemed more and more plausible that she did exactly that, and maybe with the right push she could snap.

It was the quiet ones you were supposed to look out for.

Shrugging a little bit, Elena started to eat a little bit of the food in front of her and didn't really think about much of everything as she looked at her PADD of information. She really wanted to figure this out before the wedding happened and she wanted to make sure that she was at the head of this as the doctor, but right now she had no power...maybe Taylor and James had gotten something.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

Elena/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena/Taylor   Elena/Taylor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:02 am

||USS Fenris
||Mess Hall East
||April 9, 2388

Elena was rubbing her temples as she went over the information because it seemed like she wasn't going to be able to do much of anything right now. She didn't have any physical evidence and she only had scans and she really needed more information and figure out what would make Kira stab someone...then again, maybe she didn't do it. It was just that it seemed more and more plausible that she did exactly that, and maybe with the right push she could snap.

Shrugging a little bit, Elena started to eat a little bit of the food in front of her and didn't really think about much of everything as she looked at her PADD of information. She really wanted to figure this out before the wedding happened and she wanted to make sure that she was at the head of this as the doctor, but right now she had no power...maybe Taylor and James had gotten something.

With a plate of lasagne Taylor wandered around the mess hall in his armour, looking for a place to settle down and eat. Being back on the ship after shore leave was suppose to make you feel like you had been refreshed and ready to start a new season of hard work. Instead it just made Taylor want to eat and sleep. Of course he couldn't just retire just now, no, this was merely a breather to recharge his batteries for round two of the murder mystery. He spotted Elena eating lunch and looking at a PADD and decided to kill the bird of having to speak to her later right now.

Taylor wandered over to her table and plopped himself down on the seat with a sigh. "Hope you don't mind me joining you. Staff Sergeant Corden and I were getting to know the locals. One Mr Marius for example...our witness." As he said this he placed a PADD on the table for her to view before talking a small mouthful of his meal. After a few more he proceeded to speak. "If we were to just sign off what we know now, it wouldn't look good for Dollier. Marius confirmed it was a small knife, which it was and he claims that the victim was stabbed after he and Dollier had some kind of argument or stand off. However, I get the feeling she'd go for the chest if she was mad....when a killing is emotional you don't really think about placement of wounds, you just do it...and the chest is the biggest spot. Plus, I'm willing to bet that he just saw her pull the knife out of his leg rather than the actual stab."
Back to top Go down
Josalyn Dorne
Captain
Captain
Josalyn Dorne

Elena/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena/Taylor   Elena/Taylor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:50 am

||USS Fenris
||Mess Hall East
||April 9, 2388

With a plate of lasagne Taylor wandered around the mess hall in his armour, looking for a place to settle down and eat. Being back on the ship after shore leave was suppose to make you feel like you had been refreshed and ready to start a new season of hard work. Instead it just made Taylor want to eat and sleep. Of course he couldn't just retire just now, no, this was merely a breather to recharge his batteries for round two of the murder mystery. He spotted Elena eating lunch and looking at a PADD and decided to kill the bird of having to speak to her later right now.

Taylor wandered over to her table and plopped himself down on the seat with a sigh. "Hope you don't mind me joining you. Staff Sergeant Corden and I were getting to know the locals. One Mr Marius for example...our witness." As he said this he placed a PADD on the table for her to view before talking a small mouthful of his meal. After a few more he proceeded to speak. "If we were to just sign off what we know now, it wouldn't look good for Dolliver. Marius confirmed it was a small knife, which it was and he claims that the victim was stabbed after he and Dolliver had some kind of argument or stand off. However, I get the feeling she'd go for the chest if she was mad....when a killing is emotional you don't really think about placement of wounds, you just do it...and the chest is the biggest spot. Plus, I'm willing to bet that he just saw her pull the knife out of his leg rather than the actual stab."

"By all means, Colonel," Elena looked up and smiled, sitting up straighter. "I don't mind...though I can't say I have a whole bunch of good news for you. Her prints are all over that weapon and only her prints--it's looking like she might have stabbed him too, but I agree with you that the leg is just too convenient. Not to mention that heated lovers quarrel or not, she just doesn't seem the type. All I know is she was here a year ago for a while on assignment and must have met the victim them. They definitely had sex before he got stabbed and I really need to talk to her."

Elena frowned a little bit. "I think there's more to this Marius character than he's letting on, especially since Bakel hacked into the planet's records--that's strictly classified of course--and he's been in a scrape or two with this Ryder fellow. Perhaps it was self defense and she's really just a terrible Security officer and can't aim to save her life. At this point, I don't know exactly what is going on, but I know the victim was severely beaten a day or two ago, so this goes so much deeper..."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

Elena/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena/Taylor   Elena/Taylor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:28 am

||USS Fenris
||Mess Hall East
||April 9, 2388

Taylor wandered over to her table and plopped himself down on the seat with a sigh. "Hope you don't mind me joining you. Staff Sergeant Corden and I were getting to know the locals. One Mr Marius for example...our witness." As he said this he placed a PADD on the table for her to view before talking a small mouthful of his meal. After a few more he proceeded to speak. "If we were to just sign off what we know now, it wouldn't look good for Dolliver. Marius confirmed it was a small knife, which it was and he claims that the victim was stabbed after he and Dolliver had some kind of argument or stand off. However, I get the feeling she'd go for the chest if she was mad....when a killing is emotional you don't really think about placement of wounds, you just do it...and the chest is the biggest spot. Plus, I'm willing to bet that he just saw her pull the knife out of his leg rather than the actual stab."

"By all means, Colonel," Elena looked up and smiled, sitting up straighter. "I don't mind...though I can't say I have a whole bunch of good news for you. Her prints are all over that weapon and only her prints--it's looking like she might have stabbed him too, but I agree with you that the leg is just too convenient. Not to mention that heated lovers quarrel or not, she just doesn't seem the type. All I know is she was here a year ago for a while on assignment and must have met the victim them. They definitely had sex before he got stabbed and I really need to talk to her."

Elena frowned a little bit. "I think there's more to this Marius character than he's letting on, especially since Bakel hacked into the planet's records--that's strictly classified of course--and he's been in a scrape or two with this Ryder fellow. Perhaps it was self defense and she's really just a terrible Security officer and can't aim to save her life. At this point, I don't know exactly what is going on, but I know the victim was severely beaten a day or two ago, so this goes so much deeper..."

"Marius was being shifty with us at his home. I don't think it's nerves...just the way he kept pushing and pushing, saying it was her. It could be an honest mistake or he is looking to bleed the heat from him and onto her." he said sullenly before playing with his food. Right now talking about the case was making Taylor lose the will to eat. However the fact that Marius and Ryder had been in a scuffle before raised some interest within him. "Think maybe that'll be enough to get a warrant to bring him in?"
Back to top Go down
Josalyn Dorne
Captain
Captain
Josalyn Dorne

Elena/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena/Taylor   Elena/Taylor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:36 pm

||USS Fenris
||Mess Hall East
||April 9, 2388

"Marius was being shifty with us at his home. I don't think it's nerves...just the way he kept pushing and pushing, saying it was her. It could be an honest mistake or he is looking to bleed the heat from him and onto her." he said sullenly before playing with his food. Right now talking about the case was making Taylor lose the will to eat. However the fact that Marius and Ryder had been in a scuffle before raised some interest within him. "Think maybe that'll be enough to get a warrant to bring him in?"

"The cases were pretty open and shut, so I don't think so," Elena said dismally. "I think we're going to have to wait until Gabe gets us the jurisdiction that we need so that we have more solid evidence to go on. You want to know what I think? I think that Marius is the key to this whole thing, but I don't think that Kira is entirely without blame either. Just the fact that they can be linked to being lovers makes it look bad on her part. What I don't understand is the stabbing him in the leg...we need to be allowed to interrogate her." Elena shrugged a bit and then decided to change the subject. "Whatever happens, we've got our best people on it, so we'll get the information that we need. Nayla, for instance...she was very helpful during the research phase of the investigation."

The smile that appeared on her face when talking about the Orion was hard to miss...
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

Elena/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena/Taylor   Elena/Taylor I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:56 pm

||USS Fenris
||Mess Hall East
||April 9, 2388

"The cases were pretty open and shut, so I don't think so," Elena said dismally. "I think we're going to have to wait until Gabe gets us the jurisdiction that we need so that we have more solid evidence to go on. You want to know what I think? I think that Marius is the key to this whole thing, but I don't think that Kira is entirely without blame either. Just the fact that they can be linked to being lovers makes it look bad on her part. What I don't understand is the stabbing him in the leg...we need to be allowed to interrogate her." Elena shrugged a bit and then decided to change the subject. "Whatever happens, we've got our best people on it, so we'll get the information that we need. Nayla, for instance...she was very helpful during the research phase of the investigation."

The smile that appeared on her face when talking about the Orion was hard to miss...

"I hate waiting." remarked Taylor rather sullenly who had taken to simply poke and prod his food with his fork than actually eat it. Simply put the case had made him lose his appetite and soon after he would probably lose his ability to sleep. It was one of those situations he was ill suited for; one where barging in with a phaser in hand was not the best approach. Of course Taylor couldn't help but notice the smile on Elena's face and it took him a while to click before he found the reason why. A sly smile crossed his lips before it disappeared behind a faux look of seriousness.

Still he managed to poke and prod his food as if trying to remain, in Elena's eyes, serious. "So...Ensign Pena....I'm sure you're glad you'll get to work closely with her on this case. I'm rather surprised you didn't go along with her and Staff Sergeant zh'Tar. Blue and green skin...must be worth a thorough physical examination. Of course it depends if you could take um...care of them both at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Josalyn Dorne
Captain
Captain
Josalyn Dorne

Elena/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena/Taylor   Elena/Taylor I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:02 pm

||USS Fenris
||Mess Hall East
||April 9, 2388

"I hate waiting." remarked Taylor rather sullenly who had taken to simply poke and prod his food with his fork than actually eat it. Simply put the case had made him lose his appetite and soon after he would probably lose his ability to sleep. It was one of those situations he was ill suited for; one where barging in with a phaser in hand was not the best approach. Of course Taylor couldn't help but notice the smile on Elena's face and it took him a while to click before he found the reason why. A sly smile crossed his lips before it disappeared behind a faux look of seriousness.

Still he managed to poke and prod his food as if trying to remain, in Elena's eyes, serious. "So...Ensign Pena....I'm sure you're glad you'll get to work closely with her on this case. I'm rather surprised you didn't go along with her and Staff Sergeant zh'Tar. Blue and green skin...must be worth a thorough physical examination. Of course it depends if you could take um...care of them both at the same time."

"I'm a joined Trill, Colonel," Elena said with a laugh. "I'm not that much of a drinker. Besides, I'm sure the two of them are enjoying time without the old doctor."

She knew that she had definitely let something slip, but at the moment she was gauging Taylor's reactions to it all and decided to just let it out. After all, what was the bad part of it all? Taylor was closest to Nayla and she kind of needed his approval here...well, maybe not. Still, it was nice to see what Taylor had to say about it all because they were working together.

"Can't say I haven't thought about the green one though," Elena admitted with a shrug. "One of my other hosts had a thing for Orions and can't say the allure isn't everything I remember it being in my other body."

Mostly, Elena was Tam and people didn't seem to understand that, but that was what she preferred to be called too: Tam. After all, Elena was just the host and while she leaked through, the experience was mostly Tam and he was loving things right now. The problem was, Elena always tried to suppress his fun because she didn't want to get attached to someone she would have to let go...it just seemed wrong. Nayla, though--she was an exception to the rule, or at least she felt that way about it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

Elena/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena/Taylor   Elena/Taylor I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:31 am

||USS Fenris
||Mess Hall East
||April 9, 2388

"I'm a joined Trill, Colonel," Elena said with a laugh. "I'm not that much of a drinker. Besides, I'm sure the two of them are enjoying time without the old doctor."

She knew that she had definitely let something slip, but at the moment she was gauging Taylor's reactions to it all and decided to just let it out. After all, what was the bad part of it all? Taylor was closest to Nayla and she kind of needed his approval here...well, maybe not. Still, it was nice to see what Taylor had to say about it all because they were working together.

"Can't say I haven't thought about the green one though," Elena admitted with a shrug. "One of my other hosts had a thing for Orions and can't say the allure isn't everything I remember it being in my other body."

Mostly, Elena was Tam and people didn't seem to understand that, but that was what she preferred to be called too: Tam. After all, Elena was just the host and while she leaked through, the experience was mostly Tam and he was loving things right now. The problem was, Elena always tried to suppress his fun because she didn't want to get attached to someone she would have to let go...it just seemed wrong. Nayla, though--she was an exception to the rule, or at least she felt that way about it at the moment.

There wasn't much reaction on Taylor's face but beneath it there was plenty of activity. Even after being on Fenris for some time now he really didn't have an opinion of the doctor since her attitude seemed to change like the winds. However he did give a slow nod. "I see." he began, wondering what else to say to the matter. "Well...you're both adults so talking to me about it isn't really going to yield any results. I think you need to speak to the green one herself. Unless you've got things on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Josalyn Dorne
Captain
Captain
Josalyn Dorne

Elena/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena/Taylor   Elena/Taylor I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:33 am

||USS Fenris
||Mess Hall East
||April 9, 2388

There wasn't much reaction on Taylor's face but beneath it there was plenty of activity. Even after being on Fenris for some time now he really didn't have an opinion of the doctor since her attitude seemed to change like the winds. However he did give a slow nod. "I see." he began, wondering what else to say to the matter. "Well...you're both adults so talking to me about it isn't really going to yield any results. I think you need to speak to the green one herself. Unless you've got things on your mind?"

"I know," Elena responded nodding. "I know I need to talk to her about what's going on in my head, but I'm not sure what to say to her. You know her better than anyone around here and I don't want her to think I'm just trying to use her...in fact if anything, I'd be trying my hardest to make whatever happened last even if part of me is against it. I don't know if you know this about joined Trills, but it's a rule not to pursue past relationships when we change host bodies. For this reason, Elena has a thing against trying even though her heart betrays her--hurting Nayla isn't acceptable. You run off into danger quite often knowing there's a chance you won't come back to your family...how do you and the captain deal with that?"

Perhaps it wasn't alright to pry, but Elena was curious because if Taylor and Lillian could find a way to make it work, then why couldn't she and Nayla? There was a chance that one or both of them would die and yet Tam would be able to come back, more than likely and just be in a new host with all of the thoughts and experiences still intact, he just wouldn't be able to pursue Nayla again should he and Elena fall in love with her...that was why. It was because it would be painful for all of them and at the same time, they wanted her...and not just to bang her.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

Elena/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena/Taylor   Elena/Taylor I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:00 pm

||USS Fenris
||Mess Hall East
||April 9, 2388

"I know," Elena responded nodding. "I know I need to talk to her about what's going on in my head, but I'm not sure what to say to her. You know her better than anyone around here and I don't want her to think I'm just trying to use her...in fact if anything, I'd be trying my hardest to make whatever happened last even if part of me is against it. I don't know if you know this about joined Trills, but it's a rule not to pursue past relationships when we change host bodies. For this reason, Elena has a thing against trying even though her heart betrays her--hurting Nayla isn't acceptable. You run off into danger quite often knowing there's a chance you won't come back to your family...how do you and the captain deal with that?"

Perhaps it wasn't alright to pry, but Elena was curious because if Taylor and Lillian could find a way to make it work, then why couldn't she and Nayla? There was a chance that one or both of them would die and yet Tam would be able to come back, more than likely and just be in a new host with all of the thoughts and experiences still intact, he just wouldn't be able to pursue Nayla again should he and Elena fall in love with her...that was why. It was because it would be painful for all of them and at the same time, they wanted her...and not just to bang her.

"We both admit I'm immune to death." he said with a chuckle before simply placing the fork down onto the plate. The mystery had more or less ruined any chance of him eating and Taylor just pushed the plate more inward of the table before looking right at Elena. "We've just gotten used to it really. I mean I know she doesn't like me being the one to always put everything on the line but she knows that's me. Duty has become part of my family life now...we're Starfleet officers and that means obligations to the Federation as well as each other. Simply put; we make do with the time we have. After all no one wants to die alone."
Back to top Go down
Josalyn Dorne
Captain
Captain
Josalyn Dorne

Elena/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena/Taylor   Elena/Taylor I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:05 pm

||USS Fenris
||Mess Hall East
||April 9, 2388

"We both admit I'm immune to death." he said with a chuckle before simply placing the fork down onto the plate. The mystery had more or less ruined any chance of him eating and Taylor just pushed the plate more inward of the table before looking right at Elena. "We've just gotten used to it really. I mean I know she doesn't like me being the one to always put everything on the line but she knows that's me. Duty has become part of my family life now...we're Starfleet officers and that means obligations to the Federation as well as each other. Simply put; we make do with the time we have. After all no one wants to die alone."

"I suppose you're right," Elena responded nodding. "Can't spend your whole life hiding, can you? There's always a chance something will happen, but you shouldn't let that dictate how you live your life. If the captain can handle the father of her children running off into danger, I think Nayla can handle the possibilty of me dying and being put into someone else...she's a strong young woman. I just...I'm rusty on how to proceed not to mention out of my area of expertise...my host is normally male. I suppose it's a good thing I'm a doctor, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

Elena/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena/Taylor   Elena/Taylor I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:05 pm

||USS Fenris
||Mess Hall East
||April 9, 2388

"I suppose you're right," Elena responded nodding. "Can't spend your whole life hiding, can you? There's always a chance something will happen, but you shouldn't let that dictate how you live your life. If the captain can handle the father of her children running off into danger, I think Nayla can handle the possibilty of me dying and being put into someone else...she's a strong young woman. I just...I'm rusty on how to proceed not to mention out of my area of expertise...my host is normally male. I suppose it's a good thing I'm a doctor, right?"

Giving something of a face of uncertainty Taylor just shrugged. "I think Nayla would probably be attracted to you...the uh, Elena you. I don't think she fully understands the whole Trill idea of being joined. Knowing Nayla she sees a cute doctor with spots she can be playful with and not the uh...worm." The whole concept of Joined Trill was so confusing that Taylor hadn't really bothered to try and understand. Instead he had simply consigned it to the 'things that happen without cause or need for reason' and left it at that. "Just...talk to her about it."
Back to top Go down
Josalyn Dorne
Captain
Captain
Josalyn Dorne

Elena/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena/Taylor   Elena/Taylor I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:18 pm

||USS Fenris
||Mess Hall East
||April 9, 2388

Giving something of a face of uncertainty Taylor just shrugged. "I think Nayla would probably be attracted to you...the uh, Elena you. I don't think she fully understands the whole Trill idea of being joined. Knowing Nayla she sees a cute doctor with spots she can be playful with and not the uh...worm." The whole concept of Joined Trill was so confusing that Taylor hadn't really bothered to try and understand. Instead he had simply consigned it to the 'things that happen without cause or need for reason' and left it at that. "Just...talk to her about it."

"Technically no one sees the worm," Elena said smiling.

She was being cheeky because it was Tam in control at the moment and while that threw people off, it was just part of who they were and that made them confusing. They were interesting and alluring and almost bipolar sometimes, but everyone was always fascinated with them--wanted to see where and how far those spots went. Still, Taylor had a point about just talking to Nayla and Elena knew she had to eventually, because if she didn't, Tam certainly would and to be fair, she and Tam were in this together.

Nodding, Elena shrugged. "You've been half helpful," the Trill teased. "I'll talk to the beauty, and you should try and eat--doctor's orders, though I know you seem to only care what your wife's medical say-so is. She may not be your wife for another three days, but you might as well try the title on for size and start getting used to it. We don't have jurisdiction in this case until tomorrow, so try and eat and relax--maybe spend time with your family. I'll go see about trying to clear my head and talk to Nayla, and you...try and take a load off..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elena/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena/Taylor   Elena/Taylor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elena/Taylor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Fenris :: Mission Center :: Joint Posts-
Jump to: