USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE

Go down 
+2
Sergeni Kostev
Selina Karr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE   PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:34 am

Okay, so I know it's the summer and everyone has jobs and lives and all of that--I do too--but I really need to know who is here and don't just say you're here when you're not really going to post. I need to know who is actually here and still going to post in missions and help to make the missions more action filled and enjoyable because right now I feel like I'm carrying most of it all by myself and I need to know if I need to do some recruiting, okay?

I love each and every one of you, I just need more people posting to keep this site up and running.

So, if you guys could please respond to this and let me know you're here, that would be really helpful. I want this to be a place everyone likes to write and if we could get more action and death and problem solving and less drama (I know I'm to blame for some of that, lol, don't worry) it would be nice and more people would be interested. You guys can also do what you will with your characters on the side, but I would like to see more people doing that...more people posting random character fun so it's not my posts every other post, while still keeping them involved with missions so that everyone is doing things.

Just let me know where you guys stand, okay?
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE   PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:07 am

Moi!
Back to top Go down
Lars Janssen
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lars Janssen

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE   PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm still in. I've decided to make a new character that will be a permanent addition to the ship, while still keeping up the guest appearances by others.

But I think a certain yeoman may not make it past the next mission...just bored with him is all.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE   PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Awesome. CIO is open, as is a co CSO because I know Mel is around, she's just still having a rough time, so I'm not demoting her, but I could use more Security. I would also love to actually have an Intel unit actually doing something, lol. Whatever you choose, you can be all high up on the food chain and what not. I appreciate everything you do. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE   PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:36 pm

still here Ky, sorry ya can't get rid of me that easily Wink
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE   PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am

Me and Lydia are still here. Thanks for allowing me to spend time with my family.
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE   PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:11 am

Do I really have to post on this thread? I live in your house...
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE   PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:28 am

Too late!
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE   PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:09 pm

If everyone that signed this is still here, Fenris is getting a time jump, but I still want to do it, and I know you guys do too. Also, we will have fresh blood, so yeah, all is well in the world. I'm starting the new mission today.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE   PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:39 pm

In that case i'd like to just say "sweet!"
Back to top Go down
Lars Janssen
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lieutenant Commander (G)
Lars Janssen

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE   PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Outstanding Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE   PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Okay...untill the weather actually gets bad I have less time than I'd like but okay Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE   PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ THIS EVERYONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Fenris :: Captain's Announcements :: Ship Announcements-
Jump to: