USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man Empty
PostSubject: Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man   Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:00 pm

||Idriis
||Surface
||April 11, 2388
||1800 hours

Gabe stood outside a local bar, waiting for the others to turn up to the last minute bachelor party he'd decided had to happen. Not that he'd asked anyone, but he'd been past the bar earilier and figured why the heck not, afterall it was a human tradtion, that and after the last few days everyone needed to cool off.

He'd called Kalen, Dariak, James and Taylor about five minutes before and told them where to go and why, he decided that if they didn't turn up soon he'd make it an order.

"Come on guys, hurry ya arses up." he said to himself as he checked the area again in case he saw one of them.
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man   Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:20 pm

||Idriis
||Surface
||April 11, 2388

Gabe stood outside a local bar, waiting for the others to turn up to the last minute bachelor party he'd decided had to happen. Not that he'd asked anyone, but he'd been past the bar earilier and figured why the heck not, afterall it was a human tradtion, that and after the last few days everyone needed to cool off.

He'd called Kalen, Dariak, James and Taylor about five minutes before and told them where to go and why, he decided that if they didn't turn up soon he'd make it an order.

"Come on guys, hurry ya arses up." he said to himself as he checked the area again in case he saw one of them.

Kalen had got the communique from the surface of the planet at the end of his shift. While the Captain and most of the senior staff had been on planet, he had figured his talents would best be suited to keep him on the ship to help keep order and keep the ship in orbit, which was the easiest thing he had ever done. But with Alyssa's family arriving and everything exciting that had been going on today, he had hardly had time to think about the past week or so. It had been a hectic and trying day, and he was just glad that Gabe had sent what he did. He could use a drink right now, he hoped he hadn't ruined things with Alyssa. But it seemed every time he managed to open his mouth, he stuck his foot in it. So as soon as he had received the message he beamed down to the surface near the coordinates they were meeting at.

He shook his head as he approached the bar they were supposed to be meeting at and saw Gabe standing outside. He nodded and saluted casually, "Good evening, sir." He smiled as he stretched slightly, "It's good to get planetside for a little bit. Everyone's been going crazy, I'm glad to see one thing is fairly normal." He looked around and nodded, "Waiting on the others, I take it?" He gazed in the bar and was glad that they would get a chance to relax. It would be good to do this, they were a family after all.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man   Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:16 am

||Idriis
||Surface
||April 11, 2388

Kalen had got the communique from the surface of the planet at the end of his shift. While the Captain and most of the senior staff had been on planet, he had figured his talents would best be suited to keep him on the ship to help keep order and keep the ship in orbit, which was the easiest thing he had ever done. But with Alyssa's family arriving and everything exciting that had been going on today, he had hardly had time to think about the past week or so. It had been a hectic and trying day, and he was just glad that Gabe had sent what he did. He could use a drink right now, he hoped he hadn't ruined things with Alyssa. But it seemed every time he managed to open his mouth, he stuck his foot in it. So as soon as he had received the message he beamed down to the surface near the coordinates they were meeting at.

He shook his head as he approached the bar they were supposed to be meeting at and saw Gabe standing outside. He nodded and saluted casually, "Good evening, sir." He smiled as he stretched slightly, "It's good to get planetside for a little bit. Everyone's been going crazy, I'm glad to see one thing is fairly normal." He looked around and nodded, "Waiting on the others, I take it?" He gazed in the bar and was glad that they would get a chance to relax. It would be good to do this, they were a family after all.

James and Taylor had opted for casual wear; combat trousers and tshirts were the order of the day but they were both unsure as to why Gabe had called them out. It should have set off all the alarm bells but it didn't sadly. So they appeared at the chosen rally point with not one idea of what Gabe had planned. "I assume Lieutenant Commander you've got a reason for me suffering this damned heat."

<tag: Gabe, just a filler for now>
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man   Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:17 am

||Idriis
||Surface
||April 11, 2388

Gabe turned to Kalen and smiled, "Well it seems most of the latecomers are here now, and cut the sir crap Kalen, We are afterall still on shoreleave." he said with a wink.

James and Taylor had opted for casual wear; combat trousers and tshirts were the order of the day but they were both unsure as to why Gabe had called them out. It should have set off all the alarm bells but it didn't sadly. So they appeared at the chosen rally point with not one idea of what Gabe had planned. "I assume Lieutenant Commander you've got a reason for me suffering this damned heat."

Like the other Gabe wore a casual outfit consisting of vest top and jeans with as always heavy black boots.

"Of course i have a reason, Do i strike you as the kinda guy that does things without a reason Mr Crae?" he asked jokingly, "The reason tonight is ya last night of 'being a free man' as they say. There's an old earth custom in this kinda situation and that is ale, and copious amounts of it." He added, jerking a thumb to the bar behind him.

"Welcome Taylor Lucas to your bachelor party."
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man   Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:12 pm

|Idriis
||Surface
||April 11, 2388

Gabe stood outside a local bar, waiting for the others to turn up to the last minute bachelor party he'd decided had to happen. Not that he'd asked anyone, but he'd been past the bar earlier and figured why the heck not, after all it was a human tradition, that and after the last few days everyone needed to cool off.

Gabe turned to Kalen and smiled, "Well it seems most of the latecomers are here now, and cut the sir crap Kalen, We are after all still on shore leave." he said with a wink.

James and Taylor had opted for casual wear; combat trousers and t-shirts were the order of the day but they were both unsure as to why Gabe had called them out. It should have set off all the alarm bells but it didn't sadly. So they appeared at the chosen rally point with not one idea of what Gabe had planned. "I assume Lieutenant Commander you've got a reason for me suffering this damned heat."

Like the others Gabe wore a casual outfit consisting of vest top and jeans with as always heavy black boots.

"Of course I have a reason, Do I strike you as the kinda guy that does things without a reason Mr. Crae?" he asked jokingly, "The reason tonight is ya last night of 'being a free man' as they say. There's an old Earth custom in this kinda situation and that is ale, and copious amounts of it." He added, jerking a thumb to the bar behind him.

He smiled, Kalen had never been one for drinking, but he wasn't against it necessarily so of course he would join in the festivities. He looked around at the joined men together and pointed into the bar and nodded, "Well then, shall we, ladies?" He laughed merrily and walked into the bar, finding them the necessary amount of seating.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man   Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:39 am

||Idriis
||Surface
||April 11, 2388

Gabe stood outside a local bar, waiting for the others to turn up to the last minute bachelor party he'd decided had to happen. Not that he'd asked anyone, but he'd been past the bar earlier and figured why the heck not, after all it was a human tradition, that and after the last few days everyone needed to cool off.

Gabe turned to Kalen and smiled, "Well it seems most of the latecomers are here now, and cut the sir crap Kalen, We are after all still on shore leave." he said with a wink.

James and Taylor had opted for casual wear; combat trousers and t-shirts were the order of the day but they were both unsure as to why Gabe had called them out. It should have set off all the alarm bells but it didn't sadly. So they appeared at the chosen rally point with not one idea of what Gabe had planned. "I assume Lieutenant Commander you've got a reason for me suffering this damned heat."

Like the others Gabe wore a casual outfit consisting of vest top and jeans with as always heavy black boots.

"Of course I have a reason, Do I strike you as the kinda guy that does things without a reason Mr. Crae?" he asked jokingly, "The reason tonight is ya last night of 'being a free man' as they say. There's an old Earth custom in this kinda situation and that is ale, and copious amounts of it." He added, jerking a thumb to the bar behind him.

He smiled, Kalen had never been one for drinking, but he wasn't against it necessarily so of course he would join in the festivities. He looked around at the joined men together and pointed into the bar and nodded, "Well then, shall we, ladies?" He laughed merrily and walked into the bar, finding them the necessary amount of seating.

The words seemed to hit it home that Taylor was indeed getting married and he nodded with a sigh, entering the bar. James followed suit and shook his head at the dour-faced marine who just wanted to curl up into bed and sleep. Slinging his arm around his shoulders he shook Taylor lightly. "C'mon bro, lighten up!"

"I'm not in a drinking mood." countered Taylor who followed Kalen to some seats. "I've got a shit load of paperwork to do.."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man   Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:29 am

||Idriis
||Surface
||April 11, 2388

The words seemed to hit it home that Taylor was indeed getting married and he nodded with a sigh, entering the bar. James followed suit and shook his head at the dour-faced marine who just wanted to curl up into bed and sleep. Slinging his arm around his shoulders he shook Taylor lightly. "C'mon bro, lighten up!"

"I'm not in a drinking mood." countered Taylor who followed Kalen to some seats. "I've got a shit load of paperwork to do.."

"Stow that shit trooper. If ya need to think it as a 'warm down' but either way this is happening, even if i have to call your future wife and ask her to make ya." Gabe replied with a small chuckle.

Gabe sat down in one of the chairs and took a few seconds to wonder how he'd managed to come to this part in his life. For the man that spent 90 percent of his time working and shunning personal contact, he was now running a bachelor party. He smiled at the irony then called over a member of the barstaff.

"Get what ya want, the tab's been covered and Kalen don't worry too much about keeping up, heavy drinkin's part of the marine training, ain't that right Corden?"
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man   Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:12 am

||Idriis
||Surface
||April 11, 2388

"Stow that shit trooper. If ya need to think it as a 'warm down' but either way this is happening, even if i have to call your future wife and ask her to make ya." Gabe replied with a small chuckle.

Gabe sat down in one of the chairs and took a few seconds to wonder how he'd managed to come to this part in his life. For the man that spent 90 percent of his time working and shunning personal contact, he was now running a bachelor party. He smiled at the irony then called over a member of the barstaff.

"Get what ya want, the tab's been covered and Kalen don't worry too much about keeping up, heavy drinkin's part of the marine training, ain't that right Corden?"

"Yes sir!" beamed James who slapped Taylor on the back before getting the duo their drinks. James had opted for a beer and had gotten one of Taylor's favorites; Bajoran cider. After getting their drinks James stood beside Taylor who looked like he wanted to be anywhere else but here. He worried about his friend who was usually a bit more chirpy at drinking events.

Taking the cider Taylor gave a sigh and a sip before smacking his lips. "I'm just nervous is all which is stupid considering I'm closer to forty than thirty, been in dozens of combat campaigns and jumped from dozens of runabouts into combat and marriage is scaring me. No...not scaring just...unnerving."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man   Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:11 am

||Idriis
||Surface
||April 11, 2388

"Yes sir!" beamed James who slapped Taylor on the back before getting the duo their drinks. James had opted for a beer and had gotten one of Taylor's favorites; Bajoran cider. After getting their drinks James stood beside Taylor who looked like he wanted to be anywhere else but here. He worried about his friend who was usually a bit more chirpy at drinking events.

Taking the cider Taylor gave a sigh and a sip before smacking his lips. "I'm just nervous is all which is stupid considering I'm closer to forty than thirty, been in dozens of combat campaigns and jumped from dozens of runabouts into combat and marriage is scaring me. No...not scaring just...unnerving."

"Understandable, in a combat situation ya have a goal, ya know pretty much whats coming and if ya don't, ya training takes over. Marriage is different, by it's very nature it's less..." Gabe paused, searching for the right words, "...controlable. When a problem comes up ya can't just stick a gun in it's face. Combat is black and white, marriage is shades of grey. Now granted i'm no expert, but that's the way i see it." He finished, downing a shot before moving onto his bitter,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man   Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabe/Taylor/Kalen/Dariak/James Last night as a free man
Page 1 of 1