USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas, Fenris!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

Merry Christmas, Fenris!! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas, Fenris!!   Merry Christmas, Fenris!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:38 am

Merry Christmas, USS Fenris!

Christmas...it's a strangeand yet fun holiday, that I wasn't introduced to really until much later in my life as I am a Betazoid and I never celebrated it. However, I love the concept and now that I'm married to my perfect husband, I feel as if it's even more important of a holiday even if I only really use it to show my appreciation for those around me. My husband, my family, my chldren...and all of you. We've all been through so much together, especially those of you that were part of my growth since I showedup at Starbase 7 all those years ago. We've been through life and death and love and hate and I just wanted to show my appreciation to all of you in someway, so what better way than a holovid?

Here is Taylor with Jamie--wave, Taylor. As you can see, the baby is well and Taylor seems to be a bit happier tha he used to be, and he's settling into being a father quite nicely. Sareth is enjoying being a big brother and, oh, here he is. Look, he drew you guys a Christmas picture and I love it because even he isn't quite sure what the holiday is, but the blending of cultures over here is worth it and I remember how important that is on a ship, you know? Everyone coming together from different backgrounds and finding a way to work together. I miss it, and I miss all of you, but you're in good hands and I'm happy and where it is that I'm supposed to be, and so are all of you.

I miss you all and I love you all, and I hope you know how blessed I was to get to serve with all of you, Taylor too. We grew so much as people on that ship and you all stood behind us and us behind you and you're always welcome here. What, Tay? Oh, yes, right--let us know first. Continue to work as a family and you can't fail at anything--live and love and learn and Merry Christmas...Happy Holidays.

Lilly out.
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com

Merry Christmas, Fenris!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Fenris :: Playtime :: Creative Writing-
Jump to: