USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-Mission Mission

Go down 
+5
Josalyn Dorne
Reius Rothschild
Marissa Garren
Sergeni Kostev
Selina Karr
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

Pre-Mission Mission Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:16 am

Description:

The USS Fenris has just been handed over to new hands, those of the new, Captain Lillian Crae. She doesn't have a lot of experience, but she is very skilled and she wants more than anything to prove herself. The ship has to be gotten into perfect condition before beginning their mission, so after getting the ship at the rendezvous point, Captain Crae has set in a course to Tercius Prime, where the first mission will take place. However, on the way there, they must make a pit stop for some much needed supplies on a small planet called Gressla in the Kreplar Sector.

Objectives:

- Find resources on Gressla
- Fix up the USS Fenris
- Continue course to Tercius Prime

Once on Gressla, the few crew they have encounter a hostile race and end up having to defend themselves and get the USS Fenris back into space and back on course.
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:17 am

||USS Fenris
||Holodeck 2

"Shields at 58%!" the computer informed them.

Captain Lillian Crae and Commander Bakel Marlo were in the Holodeck running a simulation at Lillian's insistence. She had wanted to get better acquainted with the way the ship handled and also to brush up on some of her command skills, as she thought she lacked them. Taking a deep breath, Lillian looked directly at Marlo.

"Can you divert any more power to the main deflector?" Lillian asked her urgently.

Marlo looked at Lillian and made eye contact. "I can reroute power from all unnecessary systems."

"Make it so," Lillian responded, watching Marlo's fingers.

"Eyes on the view screen, Cap," Ensign Derek Hodge told Lillian as he let out a soft chuckle.

The ship had left Fairway Point with a new captain and only a small number of crew members, heading to Tercius Prime to pick up the rest of the crew and start going about their business. They were Starfleet, and through some Starfleet connections, Lillian and Marlo had been given the USS Fenris to prove them that it was worth being salvaged. Something was amiss, but Lillian and Marlo hadn't quite pinpointed what] yet.

"All there is, is a ship shooting at us!" Lillian barked at him, taking a deep breath.

"Shields at 42%!"

Marlo glanced at Lillian again. "That last hit was a direct hit to our shield relay!"

"What're you gonna do, Cap? Surrender?" Derek asked her.

"We never surrender." Lillian pointed out, shaking her head. "Target their core."

"Aye, aye, Sir," Marlo responded, doing as she was told.

The three watched with the holographic crew members as the ship in front of them was destroyed, but the problem was that their shields were down enough that the explosion fried their ship too and the simulation ended rather abruptly, leaving Lillian standing there gaping and Derek laughing as hard as he could. Marlo just smiled a little and shook her head, fixing her red uniform and wondering if Lillian felt the way that she did. Marlo was used to the yellow that came with being the Chief Engineer, and Lillian was used to the blue that came with being the CMO.

"I blew up the ship!" Lillian said when the words came to her. "I told you this was a bad idea, Marlo! I told you this was a bad idea!"

Marlo shot Lillian a look and laughed. "Excuse me?! This was your idea! And do you know how many times I blew up the Enterprise when Monty was teaching me? Things are going to be fine."

"Not if I blow up the ship!" Lillian countered quickly. "Then we'll all be dead!"

"Lilly, honey, you have more time to perfect your combat skills when it comes to a ship and you have people to help you. I mean I don't think it was the smartest idea for it to be us, but we'll be fine." Marlo told her, walking over to her and setting a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "You're not going to blow up the ship and in two weeks, after our mission on Tercius Prime, you'll even have a certain sandy-haired Vulcan/Betazoid hybrid back here."

Lillian smiled a little bit as her son was brought up and she nodded. Sareth was visiting his uncle, Leonard Crae, on Betazed, and until things were more stable, that was where he was staying, but he was thinking of it as a vacation and so was Lillian. Currently, she was more worried about her missions, and when Derek was still laughing she could find herself growing angry again. She wasn't amused--not in the slightest.

"Ensign, you are dismissed." Lillian told him shaking her head.

Derek nodded and headed for the door. "Just remember that we never surrender, Cap."

"It's 'Ma'am'!" Lillian called out to him and then sighed, turning to Marlo. "I need you to go see Lieutenant Commander Sharpe...I want to know how the ship's holding up and how much we need in the way of resources from Gressla."

JP by Lillian Crae and Bakel Marlo
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:20 am

|| Redemption's Caress
||Orbit above Gressla

A small runabout-sized ship hung lazily in orbit above the planet Gressla out of the range of sensors on the inhabited parts of the planet's surface. Behind its console sat a man who for the most part looked worst for wear. His name was Taylor Lucas and right now...right now he was planning revenge. Taylor's face was marred by a month's worth of facial hair and an even scar that ran from his left eye to the right corner of his mouth. Due to the cost of medical care from some of the less reputable doctors he had invested his latinum in more useful things such as ammunition and fuel for his ship.

Right now he lazily ran a whetstone across the blade of his knife to hone the blade to a fine finish. The dull scraping was the only sound echoing through the inner hull of the ship. Right now he was tracking a Betazoid, Lon Stauder, and his little gang of miscreants. There was no reward for this hunt, no promise of latinum or valuable items. Only the knowledge that the score had been evened.

The reason for his desire for revenge was obviously awake because her crutches were scraping along the deck plating as she moved from her bed. Nayla Pena was an Orion in her mid-twenies and was probably who Taylor considered to be his closest friend. Her injury had been the result of Lon's attack against her and her newly deceased brother. Once a trio, they had tracked down bounties, boarded ships and drank plenty as partners in crime. Now three had become two and Taylor was struggling to build a small fortune to pay for what should have been a simple and quick operation.

Her hands gently worked into the muscles of Taylor's shoulders as she watched him sharpen his butterfly knife. Nayla was dressed in her dark grey combat fatigus and boots, not attire one would usually expect on a female Orion. She was a girl who put business before pleasure, family before anything else. Taylor was an enigma to her. While she knew he was once a marine there was a lot of sketchy details about him. No matter how many times she would try to entice him to bed or attempt to flirt Taylor would just flatly change the subject. He was just all business, a little too much sometimes even for Nayla.

“You're up way too early.” she said with some concern in her voice.

“As are you, least I'm not the one with the barely patched up disruptor hole in my leg.” replied Taylor with his Scottish accent. “Besides I needed to run a scan for his bio-sign. I'm not exactly going to go in blind looking for a mind-reading pscycopath now am I?”

Nayla stopped her casual massage before trying to think of something to say. The thought of him going one against four didn't exactly appeal to her even when it really wasn't even his battle. It wasn't his brother that was murdered yet here he was putting his life on the line for someone he only had known for a couple of months.

“You don't have to kill him you know. Killing Lon will not bring my brother back. Neither will you dying.”

This time it was Taylor's turn to stop what he was doing. Pocketing the whet stone and folding the knife over he placed it onto the console in front of him with a small sigh. Somehow he just knew this conversation would happen just before any move towards the target was made. “True, but he's an animal. From what I've managed to find out he's killed a score of people before and not just tilled them Nayla. He's done things. So if I have to risk my neck so the next mother, father, sister, brother or other half isn't found in bits then so be it.”

“Just...be careful.” pleaded the Orion who awkwardly sat in the seat beside him. She knew it would take some time to find Lon when the sun was scattering high density particles everywhere which made using sensors tricky.

Taylor ignored the simple request, instead deciding to focus on the console in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:38 am

||USS Fenris
||Security Offices

Lieutenant Marissa Garren looked up from her station as the CO walked in and smiled a little bit. She hadn't known the young woman for very long, but she knew that the ship was in good hands because of the stories she'd heard.

"Welcome to my abode, Captain--what can I do you for?"

Lillian smiled back for a moment and then it fell away because as much as she wanted to be friendly and bubbly, she couldn't find it in her to be attached...not yet. She had to be a professional. Besides, she was here to see how close they were to Gressla because they really needed to stock up on supplies.

Leaning on the console even though it was an unprofessional stance, Lillian looked the woman in the eye. "How much longer until we reach the planet?"

"About 15 minutes, Captain," Marissa explained, standing up and looking at Lillian. "You look a little pale, Captain...is something up?"

She didn't know what was going on, but Lillian looked ill.

Was there something she should know?

"Pale?" Lillian asked her with a frown.

Sometimes she forgot that not everyone knew what was up with her and though she thought all of the Senior Officers knew, Marissa had been late to join the ship. Lillian figured she should come clean, since she was on her way to see the Chief Medical Officer anyway. What was the harm?

"I'm...I explained it to the other Senior Officers so here goes. I'll even give you the same choice." Lillian told her, taking a deep breath. "I am pregnant. It makes command hard, I am sure, being hormonal, but I have Commander Bakel as my XO because I trust her judgment very much. If you don't think you can serve under a pregnant captain, then I'm not going to make you stay. This ship was entrusted to me and I will not let it or my crew down, but you deserve to know."

Pregnant?!

Marissa didn't know what to say.

What did you say to that?

From the stories, Marissa had no doubt in Lillian's abilities, but that was still rather surprising news. At the same time, if the other commanding officers could handle it, then why couldn't she? Lillian seemed professional enough and so far she was handling the ship well. Maybe Marissa was over-reacting. Maybe this would be fine. She could always leave if she thought for some reason later on down the road that this wasn't working out.

"Captain?" Marissa said with a smile on her face. "I have no reason not to doubt you. I will, however, tell you when I think you're being irrational."

Lillian laughed and nodded. "Yes, I am perfectly alright with that. If I start to make decisions that seem completely terrible, let me know. 15 minutes?"

"15 minutes." Marissa responded. "Now, go to Sickbay--I'll tell you when we're there."

"And here I thought I was the one giving the orders." Lillian told her, nodding and turning to leave. "You're doing great, Lieutenant...I'll be in touch."

JP by
Pre-Mission Mission LillianFenrisSiggy
Back to top Go down
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:52 am

||USS Fenris
||Main Medical Office

Being back in a medical office was as weird as it was normal for him. Before he had ever been a warrior he was a healer, which he was now once again. Right now he wanted to find where those scroogers placed his equipment; those he wanted in his office...''Damn low-paid worker...'' After taking an hour to finally find his book, the one he was using centuries ago on El-Auria when he was still practicing in Aesir Hospital, he waited...

Now the only thing he wanted was for the Captain of the ship to come as she was supposed to..for her examination...

Lillian didn't like the idea of being examined. It was in her file, the pregnancy, but Reius and Marissa had been the only ones she hadn't told about all of it since they had missed the staff meeting. She took a deep breath and ran her fingers through her hair, calming down instantly when she got into Sickbay. The smell--or lack thereof--always made Lillian feel right at home. It was bittersweet since she was no longer the CMO, but she was holding it together.

"Excuse me? Doc?" Lillian called out.

''Hello, Ms. Crae. You're late and I do hope this won't be something that will happen again...'' said Reius, with a faint smile to the pregnant Officer.

The first thing that came to her mind were several witty remarks, but she was addressing her CMO...and CMO's had power she didn't want to temper with. So smiling awkwardly, she climbed up onto the bio bed and pushed her bangs out of her face.

"Just checking into the Security of the ship...so, can we get this over with?" She asked him kindly. "I just don't want to be away from my post for too long."

It was a lie and she knew it, but she also knew this was going to be uncomfortable.

He could feel her emotions as he was scanning her body. He knew her file but he was an old school guy...words say something, knowledge was different.

''You should relax, Ms. Crae...everything's gonna be alright, you don't need to have those fears nor be stressed about it...I know it's your first command--I had the same fears when I had my first command...about one hundred and fifty years ago you could say, but still...'' he said while reading the number his padd was giving him.

"I'm trying to relax, Old Man," Lillian responded with small, friendly smile.

For some reason, Reius made her feel a little less jumpy--but not by much. The only reason she was even slightly calmed down was because he was a doctor. She bit her lip as she listened to the sounds of the medical equipment and she wondered what he was reading. She could practically visualize the images in her mind and suddenly she felt anxious all over again. What did he see? Was the baby fine? It didn't feel like anything was wrong...should she confess? He probably knew.

"What's the verdict, Doc?" Lillian inquired.

''With the exception that you lack a quality to be a perfect Commanding Officer, I don't see...'' Reading again what he already had read twice, Reius looked at her, without any surprise in his eyes. He could feel her stress flowing up right now and he knew why...

''Ms. Crae...why are there traces of 'you know what', in your blood stream? And do not lie to me, you do know I will know if you do...'' he said this time with a serious tone.

Lillian sighed loudly because it was true, she knew...she knew that he was El-Aurian and that even if she wanted to lie to him she couldn't. She didn't want to though. She knew what it was like to be a doctor and the man deserved to know every bit of information about what she had been doing.

"I'm far too busy for morning sickness," Lillian explained to him slowly, shaking her head. "I can't deal with it, so when it starts to flare up, I inject myself with a very small dose of harmless anti-nausea meds. I'm a doctor too, you know? I'm being careful for the baby's sake. Which, by the way...how is the baby? I know my stress levels are a bit high, but it's fine right?"

''Hmm...I know you're a doctor, Ms.Crae--you do know I've read your Complete File. Your baby is perfectly fine...'' said Reius, sighing after it.

''Do me a favor next time? Come to me alright...I don't want the woman who commands this ship to pass out from an overdose and I don't want to take command of it...'' he finally said with a faint laugh to make her understand the last part was a joke, but the rest was completely serious.

Lillian laughed a little bit because he had attempted to lighten the mood a little bit with a joke. At the same time, she knew that she really didn't need to deal with morning sickness--that phase was almost over, she supposed. The baby came first, and so did the ship...she needed to be in tip-top shape, so how did she do all of it at once?

"I can't promise anything, but I'll try," she told him sincerely, looking over at his tray of tools. "So, reflex testing or pupil dilation next?"

''Pupil dilation is already done, dear,'' he said without looking at her. ''There's still old technique to see those--some that don't require technological advances.'' He said with a wink. ''Now sit on the table, it's reflex time!''

"You'd know better than I, Old Man," Lillian said with a small laugh, letting Reius check her reflexes.

When he was finished with his exam, Lillian slid off of the bio bed and though reluctant to leave Sickbay, she knew that she had to. They would be arriving in orbit at any moment and she knew that. In fact she got a message from Marissa over the comm just as she opened her mouth to speak.

"I'm on my way to the Bridge, Lieutenant," Lillian responded and then gave a small appreciative nod to Reius. "Thanks...we'll be in touch, promise."

A JP between
And
Back to top Go down
Josalyn Dorne
Captain
Captain
Josalyn Dorne

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:53 am

||USS Fenris
||East Mess Hall

Elena Tam did not understand why they were all up at such an ungodly hour, but she knew she had to be on duty nevertheless. She was a doctor, and a joined Trill, so why she became a doctor she honestly didn't know. Her bedside manner was atrocious, and she didn't particularly like people all that much. At the same time, she was a Trill, and she knew she was supposed to learn as much about the universe as possible before someone else carried Tam around inside of them.

"Thanks for the lack of a tip," the cook told her with a heavy sigh.

Elena looked at him. "If that's supposed to be a joke, I don't get it."

"Obviously," the man responded.

"Maybe this is why you don't get tips."

She could tell by the look the man sent her that she had just upset him even though she'd pointed out that she had gotten his joke. He had been having one of those days and honestly? Elena didn't care. All she wanted to do was her job and then go right back to ehr quarters to read her book and take a nice, long nap. Perhaps soak in a bath and do that. That would be better than a sonic shower.

The only thing that Elena was looking forward to less than the day starting this early, was seeing Reius. The man was all sunshine and unicorns and rainbows shooting out your ass compared to her. She barely had the energy to smile at him in the morning and pretend for a second that she cared let alone at this hour. How she was going to get through it, she didn't know.

"Don't talk to me, I'm cranky this morning," Elena explained as she walked straight past the doctor to her office, ignoring that he was examing the CO. "Maybe I can be alone today...just maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:54 am

||USS Fenris
||Bridge (in orbit over Gressla)

Lillian smiled a little bit when she stepped onto the bridge, all of the officers giving her a little salute and making sure they were standing--except the helmsmen, who just gave her their attention. She wasn't used to this kind of treatment, but for a moment she thought that she could certainly get used to it. Maybe it wasn't medical blue, but command red seemed pretty wonderful right at that point.

"What have your readings picked up?" Lillian asked Derek.

Derek glanced at her from his seated position. "The planet is habitable and there are several groups of inhabitants down below. Our main supplies can be found in a rather remote sector."

"I really wish we had diplomats on board right now, but that has to wait until Tercius Prime..." Lillian mused out loud before opening up the comm channels of the ship. "I'm going to need an Away Team consisting of Commander Bakel, Lieutenant Garren and Lieutenant Tam. Please report to Shuttlebay II for launch."

With that, Lillian sat down in her captain's chair and folded her hands in her lap. She was just getting comfortable when there was a beep, and so she sat up straight and looked at Derek. Currently that was his job and he was rather happy to be having that job taken from him soon. Lillian could feel his emotions almost more than he could, and he looked at her as he looked into the problem.

"There seems to be a ship on our short-range scanners," he said wetting his dry lips.

Lillian nodded slowly. "And why am I just hearing about this now?"

"It won't happen again, Sir," he responded quickly, head bowed down a bit.

"It better not." Lillian told him, chewing on her bottom lip. "I want to be aware of their movements at all times."

"Should we hail them?"

"I don't know, Ensign, should we?"

Derek decided to drop the subject when he could hear Lillian getting annoyed with him questioning her orders and he just nodded. He had a feeling that Lillian knew what she was doing, but that also, for some reason, she was doubting what to do first. He would have hailed them. Lillian, on the other hand, didn't want to engage in any unnecessary ventures before she got to Tercius Prime...no matter the curiosity boiling up in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:56 am

||USS Fenris
||Counselor's Office

Alyssa Shields knew her way around a ship, and also knew that she should probably inform the Captain about her being here instead of her cousin, Lydia Shields. Alyssa shrugged it off and went to her temperately office.

"Good morning." Alyssa spoke smiling, as she walked in.

"Good morning. Are you here to see Counselor Shields?" Ensign asked, turning the smile.

"Actually, I'm Counselor Shields." Alyssa answered, walking over to the interoffice.

"Excuse me." Ensign called, following her.

"Yes?" Alyssa asked, touching the desk.

"I know who Counselor Shields is, and it's not you. Please leave before I'm forced to call security." Ensign answered.

Alyssa sighed. Lydia had told her that at least this Ensign would know. Clearly that wasn't the case.

"I'm Alyssa Shields. I'm here to fill in for Lydia Shields while she's dealing with a family problem." Alyssa explained, wanting to deck the Ensign. "And who are you?"

"Ensign Veronica Marshall." Ensign Marshall answered. "Does the Captain know?"

"Not yet. The Captain has other things to worry about. I'll tell her, so don't worry about it. Now if you could go back to doing your duty, I'd really like to mediate before starting the day." Alyssa responded, still wanting to deck her.

"Sorry for the confusion." Ensign Marshall replied, then head back to her desk.

Alyssa walked to the edge of the interoffice, then walked back to the desk. She knew this was going to be one long and interesting day.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:00 am

||Redemption's Caress
||Orbit above Gressla>Planet Surface

Comfortable. That's how the old marine armour felt on Taylor after he had fully locked it down. It might not have been the same armour he had worn since he was sixteen but the Type-II marine armour's one-size-fits-all design as well as his personal decals had made it like the old suit he used to wear.

Taylor was dressed for business now that he had managed to pinpoint Lons' location and that of his four escorts. It seemed that his henchmen were human this time according to the sensors. He slung his plasma rifle across his back and slipped his pistol into his thigh holster. The pistol was a heavier Orion model which was fine with him, Taylor liked a bit of weight on his kit anyway.

He was about to walk to the transport pad when something bleeped on the console in front on Nayla. Her eyes seemed to widen before tapping a few buttons to show a Federation ship on the small visual monitor to her left. “Taylor, we've got an inbound ship. Federation. Don't suppose you have a plan.”

The pirate seemed to halt mid-step as he considered what his next move should be. Maybe it was just simple coincidence that a Starfleet vessel just happened to be in the same system and around the same planet as him. “Nothing, let them make the first move if they decide to get a bit feisty. They haven't hailed so they ain't looking for us.”

With the new development in mind Taylor stood on the transporter pad of his ship. He gave one last check of his weapons, making sure that his rifle was set on a lethal setting but wasn't going to drain his power cell. All that was required was to keep them on the ground, he didn't need to rip their atoms to bits. “Ready, wish me luck.”

Nayla turned in her seat and studied Taylor's armoured form for a moment with sad eyes. The Orion didn’t like the idea of him fighting her battle for her especially alone. “Good luck then. The Betazoid signal is coming from within the cave while the humans are outside. I'll drop you outside of the cave behind a rock formation. The beam in will flare any scanners they might have but at least you won't be out in the open.”

Transporting Taylor to the ground he quickly disappeared in a green shimmer and then reappeared in the same manner behind a set of rocks. Moving quickly from his beam-in site he moved up a small carved walk way overlooking the open ground where the four human guards were watching the cave entrance. Zooming in with his tactical eye display Taylor could see their manner was somewhat casual. Obviously they either weren't using scanners, didn't possess them or just didn't care enough to see his signal of beaming in just appearing. At least his life sign dampener in his armour was working.

Placing the rifle butt in his shoulder Taylor flipped the scope up and peered through with his one good eye, that is the one that wasn't a cybernetic implant. Centre mass was the place to aim, no point going for a head shot when a well place pulse to the body would drop someone easily. It was almost hard for Taylor to concentrate in the parched landscape, while the armour was keeping his body comfortable he hadn't bothered to wear a helmet and now his head was suffering from it.

When Taylor was happy with his target placement on the guard closest to the door he let off a couple of shots. Two red pulses left the barrel and impacted on the armour of Taylor's target causing his shields to flicker with each impact. As the saying goes; three times is a charm and the third shot slammed right into the metal plate. Armour on its own wasn't rated to offer full protection against weapon's fire. After all that's what the shields were for. Although the armour was designed to explode slightly to propel the main force behind a shot away from the wearer Taylor's plasma shot punched right through and dug a fist sized hole into his target's chest.

The other three guards saw where the shots had come from and returned fire with their green-beamed disruptor rifles. In an impressive show of reaction time Taylor threw himself behind a large rock while the beams struck around him, showering him with pieces of the rock face behind him. He returned fire without much aiming just to keep their heads down as he attempted to work his way towards taking the objective at a different angle. A frontal assault wasn't an option at this point. Taylor might have wanted to kill Lon but right now he had to fight smart. He wouldn't be able to settle the score if he was dead.

Even with that in mind Taylor popped up from cover to give the second guard a lethal burst of rifle fire causing the man to fall back with the sheer punch of the plasma shots. The beams from the two remaining soldiers struck Taylor's chest plate causing his own shields to flare with a faint blue colour. While he didn't stumble back Taylor quickly threw himself down as the shield bar on his tactical eye display was more or less depleted.

“Fuck this, I don't care if I risk killing him with a grenade.” snarled Taylor to himself as he fumbled with his webbing. When he managed to find one of his photon grenades Taylor took it from his pouch and cranked it up to a lethal setting. While he was here to kill Lon, Taylor wanted to do it up close and personal hence why no grenades were used but right now he was literally stuck between a rock and a hard place. If he died fine, but not before killing that black-eyed murdering bastard.

Taylor flung the grenade from his cover which landed just behind the two armoured henchmen. The last sound they ever heard was a ripping explosion.
Back to top Go down
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:03 am

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay

Elena poked her head out of her office and wondered for the life of her what she was going to do. She had work to accomplish, but she wanted to be on her own. Elena hurried over to the back of Sickbay and then took a deep breath.

Alone for now...

Hearing her from her soft steps, Reius knew Miss Tam was near him, even if she didn't know it. He was reading her file that very moment: a bright woman, a marvelous doctor but as many in her profession, cold and reserved. He had known a couple of those sorts along the line of his life.

''Doctor Tam, could you come here please? '' Said Reius with a soft voice but one that also said this was not a simple ''can you?''

Oh, God...he probably wants to chat...She thought to herself bitterly.

Taking another deep breath, Elena turned and headed in the direction of the voice, standing in front of Reius. She couldn't even begin to think of what he wanted to say to her, but she hadn't done anything wrong. Hell, she'd barely been awake, how could she have made a mistake already?

"Yes, Doctor Rothschild?" She asked him, her tone annoyed but subordinate for she knew he was the boss.

''Could you tell me why you wanted to be in the Medical Department ?'' he said without looking at her, still reading her file.

"Out of the last fields of study that Tam participated in, this was the most interesting venture," Elena responded with a shrug. "When a Trill is put inside of a new host, they are supposed to abandon all ties of their former host--friendships, relationships...even jobs. Then they venture on to something else. This is something else."

I really don't like small talk...

''I haven't asked you what Tam wanted, I asked what you, Elena, wanted to study in the first place and why she wanted to study medicine...''

Elena raised her eyebrows at him. "What I want as an individual does not matter...Tam and I are one."

For a moment Elena felt a fleeting feeling in the pit of her stomach that might have resembled that of wanted friendship, but she quickly silenced it. All that would come of that was leaving someone behind for good and she was not going to do that. Tam had been through enough of that and Elena was putting a stop to it.

"Is there something you particularly wanted, Doctor?" She asked him.

''I want to know who I work with,'' saying this, Reius looked directly into Elena's eyes. ''I want to know who you are, not the woman who is the doctor that helps others, I wanna know the woman behind her."

"I'm going to need an Away Team consisting of Commander Bakel, Lieutenant Garren and Lieutenant Tam. Please report to Shuttlebay II for launch." Lillian said over the comm system.

Saved by the Captain...Elena thought happily.

"We're going to have to continue this chat later...I'll leave you Sickbay, Doctor," Elena told him with a smile.

Still reading file about the ship member, his old credential was helping him for this. he answer with a simple nod to her. As she was leaving for her mission, a smile went on his face, for a mere second but still...

Interesting girl...interesting girl..

A jp between
Pre-Mission Mission ElenaFenrisSiggy2
And
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:05 am

||Baron Lotus
||Shuttlebay II

Elena sighed loudly and sat down at her station, ignoring that Marissa was already on the shuttle and seemed to be waiting for her as she checked her phasers. Marlo was at the helm getting the shuttle ready to go and Elena wished for a moment that Reius was going instead. Wasn't it his job to go on Away Missions? Then again, it was almost like being a Field Medic, so maybe this was almost on purpose...

"There's a cave about 200 yards from our landing spot," Elena said as she checked the information at her station. "Where is the dilithium?"

"Do you even know how to read that?" Marissa asked rolling her eyes. "Doctors...its right where it says it is."

Marlo rolled her eyes--it was going to be a long flight. After finishing her flight checklist, Marlo spun her chair around and looked at the security officer and the field medic, taking everything in. This shuttle craft was larger than she was used to, there was a lot more leg room.

"Now, now ladies--lets at least try to keep things civil. My scans indicated that the dilithium is in a central chamber about 10 meters below the surface of the planet. Hopefully we have a clear shot at it." Marlo muttered the last sentence as she swung back around.

Elena nodded slowly. "So...why exactly are we landing so far from the cave if we need it?"

She knew that she was just showing that she didn't know all that much, but she was there in case of casualties. She could shoot just fine, but she wasn't an engineer and she wasn't a terrific fighter: Marlo and Marissa had that taken care of respectively.

"Because we have to land away from the group of people in between us and the cave." Marissa explained, putting her phaser pistol into her holster. "We're going to have to walk the 200 yards, unless Commander Bakel here can get us in closer than that...think you can get us to within maybe 50 yards of the cave, Commander?"

Marlo scrunched up her nose. There was a little bit of interference in their systems, so Marlo wouldn't have any idea what they would be landing in, but it would be nice to shorten the distance. They could take the rover. Marlo had been itching to try it out, and it could carry more dilithium than the three of them could.

"I could certainly give it a shot...what about the Rover?" She asked, easing the shuttle out of the bay.

"I love rovers--I say lets do it." Marissa said with a smile on her face as she pushed her hair off of her shoulders. "Fly her down, Commander."

"As long as I get to drive it this mission."

Marlo didn't mention it but she'd probably drive faster than she really should, but wasn't it half the fun? A console beeped, and Marlo leaned over to read what it said. She frowned and tried to recalibrate to see if it was a sensor malfunction--no change. There had just been a massive surge of photon energy down on the planet...almost directly in their path to the dilithium chamber.

"That can't be good." She said, slowly.

"I see it too--lets get this shuttle down to the surface." Elena said quickly, shaking her head. "I don't want to know what the Captain will do if we don't get her and Lieutenant Commander Sharpe their dilithium."

Marlo laughed. Both Marissa and Elena had given her a direct order within a span of five minutes, one after the other. She was sure they hadn't meant either of their statements as such, but it still made her laugh.

"Let's do just that." Marlo said, deploying the shuttle's landing gear.

She hadn't piloted a shuttle for a very long time, but suffice to say, she wasn't as rusty as she thought she would be, and their landing was quite smooth indeed. When they were down snugly and safely, Marlo got up out of her chair, stretched, and made her way to the Rover. She slung a phaser rifle over her shoulder and sat in the driver's seat and opened the back hatch of the shuttle ready to drive out, but waiting patiently for the rest of her team.

Marissa chuckled and nodded as she checked over her weapons. "Alright, I guess you're driving then, Commander. Ready to go when you are."

JP by the dangerously lovely trio of:
Pre-Mission Mission ElenaFenrisSiggy2
Pre-Mission Mission MarissaFenrisSiggy
&
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:08 am

||Cave
||Gressla Planet Surface

With Lon's escorts dead there was nothing keeping him and Taylor apart. Taylor stood up and brushed himself off before reloading his rifle, stepping over the four broker bodies of the men who had decided to protect a maniac. When Taylor entered the cave it had become apparent that Lon had been here for some time. Several pieces of unidentifiable equipment sat on a table next to several hypospray vials filled with an equally identifying liquid.

Taylor remembered who exactly he was looking for and decided to keep the sight seeing till after he had killed Lon. He cycled through all sorts of emotions to keep his thoughts hidden from the Betazoid though something told him he was more or less pissing against the wind.

“I can see into your mind Lucas.” taunted Lon from a hiding position somewhere behind Taylor. The cave walls echoed his voice making it difficult for Taylor to pinpoint the actual direction. “They say a man only knows himself when he has lost everything...I wonder, how well do you know yourself?”

Despite getting irritated at Lon's hide-and-seek game Taylor kept his cool as he swept his rifle around the cave looking for anything that might betray the Betazoid's position. A shadow, a shimmer of metal catching the light from one of the desks. Instead there was nothing.

“You were once a man of honour, a man of courage. I know you wake up every day wondering if how you live is right. Now look at you. Murderer, pirate, traitor. What would she think of you? What would anyone think of you? You're afraid of dying alone but that's exactly how you'll die. You will not be leaving this cave alive. After I butcher you, I'll leave your corpse here in the dark.”

Something pinged on Taylor's sixth sense. It was that feeling that you can't quite explain, when you think someone is watching you or following you. You can't help but look even though there is nothing there. Taylor looked and all he saw was a madman wielding a knife. Lon slashed for Taylors face, carving a gash along his left cheek. Letting out a hiss in pain he twisted away to distance himself from his attacker. Throwing his rifle down Taylor drew his butterfly knife before flipping it open.

“I was hoping you'd use the knife.” snarled Taylor as the two men circled each other. At least Taylor had the advantage of armour plates versus Lon's shirt and trousers. Lon made a lunge for Taylor's face again hoping to draw some more blood. Instead Taylor deflected Lon's knife arm with his off-hand arm causing Lon to stumble. In that opening Taylor jammed his knife into his quarry's windpipe. This wasn't a battle of epic length, it was two men fighting in a dark, dirty cave for survival. Speed won out above all else.

“I'll leave your corpse here in the dark.” sneered the ex-marine to the murderer, using his own words. Pulling the knife out he left Lon to choke on his own blood. As far as Taylor was concerned it was what he had coming to him. Connecting his communications unit with his ship in orbit he thought he'd let Nayla know.

“Nayla, it's Taylor. It's done...it's finished.”
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:10 am

||USS Fenris
||Bridge

Lillian squirmed a little bit in her chair as she sat there looking at the PADD in her hand. She was waiting for a signal from the Away Team, and at the same time something was making her feel a bit queasy. It wasn't the morning sickness either, it was just a feeling in her gut. She took a deep breath and then looked at Derek.

"Is there any news on the Away Team?" Lillian asked suddenly.

Derek glanced at her. "You look fidgety, Cap."

"I asked you a direct question, Ensign." Lillian said, not wanting to deal with Derek at the present moment.

Sometimes she felt like everyone on the ship was watching her, waiting for her to make a mistake since this was her first posting as a captain. She just wanted him to be a little bit more of a subordinate, especially right now when she didn't want to deal with him. He thought that he was being funny but she just wanted out of the chair.

"Yes, Cap...the shuttle landed and they took out the Rover...our sensors have some interference though." Derek explained, working away. "I'm trying to compensate."

Lillian nodded and rubbed her temples. "Well, try harder. Something is up down there and I want to know what's going on. I'll be in my Ready Room."

"Aye, aye, Cap," Derek responded.

She didn't even bother to tell him that it was "Sir" or "Ma'am" or "Captain", and then went into her Ready Room and took a deep breath as she sat in her chair. It was comfortable and she sank down into it, resting her arms on the desk and then burying her head in them. What she wouldn't give for hot chocolate and a good snuggle right then...maybe a back rub...

"K'nok? Why did you ever think that I could do this?" Lillian asked aloud, her words muffled into her arms. "I am not cut out to command."

Still, she sat up and leaned back into her chair, resting her hands on her stomach and running her fingers along it with a small smile on her face. Then again, maybe she was really able to do anything she put her mind to. She at least had to try. For her children. For her crew.

For herself.

"Derek?" she asked over the comm system. "Hail the other vessel."
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:11 am

||Gressla
||Planetside
||0622 hours

Marlo finally let up on the gas pedal, reluctantly, because she'd kind of loved the feel of the wind whipping through her hair. The cave entrance was ahead, and though she didn't know quite how many tunnels were in there, she didn't want to lose the Rover to whomever had loosed the photon grenade, not too long before they landed. She braked, and grabbed the top of the Rover hoisting herself out.

She opened her tricorder and though she read sporadic lifesigns, they were on a mission--mine the dilithium.

"Ready?" She asked, looking around cautiously, hoping that her speed demon driving hadn't attracted any unwanted attention.

"Taylor I've got something on sensors. Three new biosigns just flagged up outside the cave. Picking up Federation transponders also. Looks like whoever is on that ship might be looking for something." Informed Nayla from orbit.

"Roger that, they shouldn't be able to detect me in my armour and as for Lon, well...he's either dead or dying at this point." replied Taylor. If the bodies around him weren't going incriminate him in the eyes of the Starfleet officers. He figured meeting with them up front and to remind them to mind their own business would help them leave quicker. "I'll improvise." He said at last before closing the link.

Taylor left the scene and exited the cave, keeping his plasma rifle close at hand just in case this particular crew preferred to use phasers first. Who knew?

As Elena grabbed a phaser rifle and slung her medical bag over her shoulder, she turned she sensed something off. She wasn't empathic or anything, but after years of practice, Tam knew when something was going on. Elena pointed her phaser at the armored man and stood her ground, wondering what move to make first.

"State your reasons for being here," Marissa piped up, following suit.

She'd noticed Elena's movements and now her eyes were on the man's face. What was he doing here and why was he bleeding?

"My business is my own, Starfleet." replied Taylor with narrow eyes. "I didn't realize I had to constantly call in to make sure I could walk on a Non-Federation world. After all your jurisdictional powers only goes so far. I suggest you scan your rock samples or whatever it is you're here to do."

Marlo's jaw dropped. She motioned for her team to lower their phasers--although she did indeed know the man, he'd been declared KIA on an away mission two months ago. She started to cross her arms over her chest, but she couldn't sit by while someone bled in front of her. She reached out her hand for Elena's medical bag.

"As I live and breathe...Taylor Lucas. Aren't you supposed to be dead? You look horrible and sound bitter--need any medical attention?" She made sure to keep her tone light, even though his appearance here, and his wounds made her sense something was off.

What was he doing here?

"Bakel Marlo...." muttered Taylor who took some time to process the familiar face in his mind. Was the Furling the Federation ship in orbit? "Well as far as the desk jockey's at San Fran are concerned I am dead. It's a long story. As for the face it's fine, just some....spelunking accident."

Of course that was a whole pack of lies right there but Taylor wasn't really in the mood for explaining how he had got from being 'dead' to being a pirate. "I believe congrats are in order...commander? And a red shirt? Get made XO of the ol' Starbase?"

"Enjoy the catch-up--I have a job to do or else our Captain is going to be upset, and none of us want her upset," Marissa said with a nod, making sure her weapons were securely in place before moving towards the cave. "I'll start mining the dilithium, you guys talk shop, or...whatever..."

Marlo saw the subtle twitch of his eyes--he was lying, but she bypassed it and straightened her uniform. "I know, it's weird right? Me...in red. Actually, I'm XO of the USS Fenris...we're just here gathering some dilithium...and letting me test drive our Rover. I'm a speed demon behind the wheel apparently--a rather human trait if I do say so myself. But my compatriots are right, we're kind of busy. Though I'm sure our CO won't mind."

"Right well I'll let you get onto it." said Taylor, surprised that Marlo hadn't mentioned the four bodies around the entrance to the cave. Maybe she was just used to seeing dead people around him. "I'm just going to mind my own business but a word to the wise; if your CO for whatever reason tries to stop me leaving this system I will personally shove my boot up his arse. Just food for thought."

"Captain Crae would not take kindly to such things being said about her, but that is humans for you--constantly opening up their big mouths." Elena responded, pushing past him to follow Marissa. "You might also try cleaning up around here."

From his relatively jovial mood Taylor seemed to darken slightly when Lillian's last name was mentioned. Then he dismissed it as just simple coincidence, after all there must have been a few more Craes kicking about. "They were in the way of what I wanted." stated Taylor coolly about the bodies. "Anyway Lieutenant Spot do I really look like the guy who cares about a captain's hurt feelings? What's she gonna do? Launch a torpedo?"

Elena could actually care less about what he said about Lillian--as much as she respected the woman, they weren't close, she just felt for Marlo's sake she had to say something. That and the man's attitude was pissing her off more than even Reius' sunshine attitude. At the remark about her spots, Elena felt anger swell up in her and was on the move towards him.

"Why you little, bastard," she muttered darkly.

Marlo reached out her arm and stopped Elena from doing anything rash.

"No. Lieutenant, do not engage. That's an order. Go help with the dilithium, I will join you momentarily." Marlo commanded, and then turned to Taylor. "You need an attitude check--go work the stick out of your ass."

Turning to face Elena's aggressive move Taylor just seemed to have this evil little smile on his face. Sometimes it was good to just hit nerves on people for the sake of doing it. An uppity Starfleet officer was just a bonus. "Square go against me and I'll knock the spots off that arse of yours." sneered the pirate. However Marlo had obviously flexed her rank muscles to make her go away.

"Yeah well I should be happy but I'm not." stated Taylor with a shrug. "Reason being is my runabout is in orbit and my partner is injured. If she was Starfleet she'd have access to the cutting edge sickbays. Instead we have to pay latinum for treatment and right now we don't have enough. Would it be possible to get her beamed to your sickbay? I'll do whatever it takes to get the medical attention she needs and it seems like you need a hand."

Marissa could hear the squabble outside, but decided to make sure that she kept her attention on mining the dilithium. Whoever that man was, Marissa would know eventually and she needed to focus on the task at hand because she had a job to complete. Lillian needed the dilithium for the ship and definitely didn't need anymore stress. At the same time, she'd be lying if she said she wasn't curious. Part of her XO's past...it was worth asking about later.

"Lieutenant! Oh, there you...could you help me with this?" Marissa asked her.

Elena tried to take a deep breath to calm herself and nodded, helping Marissa to mine the materials that they needed. She was actually looking forward to seeing Reius to continue their conversation--more so than she was to seeing Taylor again. Next time she had to deal with him, she was pretty sure she was going to rip his head off.

Marlo bit her lip, on the one hand who was she to turn away someone who needed medical attention--on the other, she'd need to warn Lilly about the impending unhappy reunion. She put her hand on Taylor's shoulder, before she turned heel.

"You want medical attention, we'll provide it, as long as you mind yourselves--however...you just pissed off one of our best doctors, with the crack about her Trill dots--I'd be wary."

"Yeah well if your doctor doesn't want to see the outside of an airlock she'll be careful." declared Taylor acidly before he relaxed. "I'll make sure she knows so she doesn't panic. Thanks Marlo...means a lot. If you have anything you can put me to work on I'll gladly help. Be like old times."

JP By: Elena Tam, Marissa Garren, Bakel Marlo, and Taylor Lucas
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:11 am

||Baron Lotus
||Ascent

Marlo hoisted herself out of the rover after closing the back hatch and made her way over to the helm. Their shuttle ride was going to be short but the aftermath was going to be very eventful. Hopefully the two orbiting ships had--what was the human phrase? Run aground of each other in orbit? She hoped that the partner Taylor had mentioned had been beamed into sickbay.

Marlo opened the comm channel with the ship.

"Sorry this is so late in coming, Captain, we had some slight atmospheric disturbance, and while we were in the dilithium chamber, I couldn't get a comm signal through. We got plenty of Dilithium and I even got to drive the Rover..." Marlo hesitated and glanced backward at her crackpot team, trying to figure out how much of the mission she should relay over an unsecured link. "We had an unexpected encounter down there...one you should prepare yourself for, but there should be a ship in orbit, whose occupants need to be beamed directly to sickbay. Baron Lotus out."

She closed the channel, bit her lip, and began her flight sequence. The landing gear retracted when the shuttle had reached a high enough velocity, and they were on their way. After clearing to Dock, when the airlock closed, Marlo headed straight for the bridge. The longer she could put off the meeting the better--and so she planned to keep their CO busy for a couple hours.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:13 am

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay

When the Baron Lotus had touched down and the exit ramp had dropped Taylor hadn't wasted a lot of time with explaining to people who he was. If security wanted to talk to him then they'd have to run. Fast. Of course he was in marine armour so no one really stole a second glance. Most of the time. Right now he wanted to check on Nayla who had apparently been beamed into sickbay. Prior to that he had explained what was going on so she didn't have a panic attack. Of course Taylor had never been on a Luna-class before so he did have to take some time in plotting his course with the MSD screens.

Finally he ended up in sickbay where the Orion girl was resting where she should be; in a bio bed being tended to by a nurse. When she saw her friend walk through the door with knife wound on his face, blood on his armour and a smile on his face she knew for sure Lon was dead. This generated a smile on Nayla's face too. "You look like a mess." she said as they gently embraced one another which was hard to do when one person is in a bio bed and the other is in plate armour.

"Thanks mum." retorted Taylor with a roll of his eyes. "How you doing?"

"Fine. Was a surprise when I got your comm about medical attention from Starfleet. You might want to see someone yourself."

It was at that moment that the wound on Taylor's face stung since the adrenaline had long left his body. He just shrugged off her concern. "Nothing a good bottle of whiskey won't sort. Besides some women on Vega find scars dashing."

Lillian had basically gone white as a sheet when Marlo had come practically bursting into her Ready Room telling her that Taylor was actually alive and in her Sickbay with Nayla, the Orion that had needed medical attention. She could feel her whole body pulsate in pain for a moment and then she was up and off of the Bridge, heading to the Turbolift.

"Sickbay," she said, having to repeat herself since it had come out as barely a whisper.

She shook her head and closed her eyes, trying to take deep breaths as a feeling of nausea overpowered her for a moment. Lillian took deep breaths and swallowed a couple of times, keeping the vomit at bay and then finding herself in the corridor that she needed. She made her way to it in a determined fashion until she realized that she couldn't feel her legs. They were going to buckle underneath her the moment she entered and she knew it.

Not even her love of the place could help her.

Knowing she had to at least see for herself, Lillian walked through the doors and froze, feeling suddenly like she couldn't do this and immediately heading for a nearby tray of medical supplies. Securing a hypospray, she went to put the medicine in it that she needed, but her hands were shaking and her lip was quivering. Biting down on her lip to try and calm down, Lillian snuck a glance and though her first instinct was to fix Taylor's bleeding cheek, he seemed perfectly content with the redheaded Orion beauty.

Taylor didn't even notice Lillian enter the room since he was still cheerful about his small victory on the planet. It might have only taken weeks but Lon had been a priority for the pair and now he was dead. Finally they could get back to earning some real money. He pulled up a stool and sat beside Nayla before producing one of the vials on Lon's desk inside the cave. Why none of the away team had mentioned it, nor Lon's body, was beyond him. "I found this in the cave where he had been hiding. Not sure what it is. Could be a chemical weapon, could be a sex drug. Wonder if they'll let me use their science labs...."

"I think you might outstay our welcome." replied Nayla. "Just because they gave us medical help doesn't mean they'll let you use their toys."

A vial of mysterious liquid seemed a source of little concern for Taylor but still he was curious. It was one of those little things that would bug you until it eventually left your mind or you found out the answer. Pocketing the vial Taylor ran his hand over his beard. At least maybe he'd finally get a good shave and a shower. "Well regardless of what it may or may not be when you get fixed up we are so out of here. We're going back to Vega Station, to Alexi's and we are going to get so drunk that we won't even be able to remember anything about ourselves other than I'm tall, Scottish and handsome...tall and Scottish anyway...and that you're very green."

"Couldn't have put it better myself." beamed the Orion.

Lillian's hands were shaking so badly that she dropped the hypospray onto the metal tray and it made a rather loud clanging noise. For a moment she just froze, unsure of what to do and then she quickly turned so her back was to them.

You've done it now, Lilly--you could have just seen him and then left and he wouldn't have known. He's happy. He has someone. Why are you doing this? You never should have come here. Now you're just talking to yourself. Grab the hypospray and leave.She thought to herself.

She reached to get the hypospray without moving so that her face would be seen and felt...a tricorder. That wasn't a bloody hypospray and now all that she wanted was to be invisible. Tucked away safely in her Ready Room and not standing there like an idiot. Hanging her head she heaved a heavy sigh and moved her hand back farther for the hypospray, grasping her fingers around it so hard they went white from the lack of blood flow.

Please...just ignore me...

When the hypospray hit the tray Taylor jumped slightly in surprise before letting a small chuckle go. He turned to investigate the source of the noise when he saw someone in command red at a medical tray. That was an oddity in its own right but the fact that even from the back the woman looked familiar really started to annoy him as much as the mystery vial.

Nayla seemed puzzled at Taylor's reaction but kept silent as Taylor's mind tried to factor in all the evidence. Bakel Marlo...a Captain Crae...someone who looks like Lillian in red in sickbay...the realization hit him causing a sharp intake of breath to occur. His heartbeat could be heard by himself as his mouth dried up. Taylor was completely stunned by the revelation. Maybe it wasn't, maybe it was all just a likely story but he had to know.

"It's you isn't it...Lillian." said Taylor gently, unsure of what to say really.

Oh, you are such an idiot, Lilly...

"For the love of the Four Deities," Lillian said gently, turning around slowly and giving an awkward smile. "I...I was just in here to..."

She paused in her awkward, rambling sentence and leaning on the nearby bulkhead for support because she was right--her legs were going to give out on her. What she needed to do was grow a pair and just take the hypospray and leave as quickly as she had come in. By now she'd thought she had gotten better at thinking before making decisions, but she had been wrong.

"Just medicating myself," Lillian said lamely, looking at the hypospray and avoiding all eye contact. Suddenly feeling like I really need to vomit...

"That's it?" asked Taylor with a hurt expression. "That's all you have to say to me after all this time? According to Marlo I'm dead so I assume that's the information you also have. So you thought I was dead. Me. Apparently...what's that word you black-eyes love to use? Imzadi? So you thought I was dead and the first words to me are 'Just medicating myself'?"

He took several steps away from Nayla so he didn't disturb her with his usual high emotions and began pacing between several empty bio beds. Right now Taylor was at a loss on what to say. Should he say anything?

"I'm sorry, but are you mad at me?" Lillian asked, pain and now anger in her voice, gripping the hypospray tighter. "What am I supposed to say to you, Taylor? 'Taylor, I'm so glad you're back! Just wait until Sareth hears his dad is home!' I don't think so. I am without a doubt overwhelmed and happy that you are alive, but I am the angry one this time. You've been going about having a life letting me think you were dead even though you knew that you weren't--or at least letting me think that you'd walked away from every promise you ever made me. So what do you want me to say to you, Taylor? Right now I am stuck between wanting to pull you close and wanting to beat you in the chest with my fists until I'm not angry with you anymore..."

Lillian could feel tears so she looked away and tried to take a deep breath--she could not afford a panic attack.

"I'm so happy you're not dead," she managed, looking up at him and continuing to use the bulk head for support, not able to stand up on her own. "Really...you don't even understand how glad I am that you're alive..."

She turned away from him so he couldn't see the tear that she blinked out, breathing in quietly and slowly through her mouth so he didn't have to hear her sniffle. Then she reached up quickly and brushed the tears away, trying to pull herself together before turning back to look at him.

"Can I please fix your...?" She asked, pointing to the wound on his face. "It looks like it hurts."

Yeah, he wasn't exactly in the right and Taylor could see that. He had abandoned more than Starfleet and the Marine Corps. He had abandoned Lillian, and for what? So he could go play pirate. Right now Taylor's reasons for leaving Starfleet became more and more blurry as he ran it through his mind. Seeing Lillian like this wasn't doing him any favours. He needed to do something...anything.

"Well you're in no state to kick me shitless...come here darlin'." Taylor tried his best to pull Lillian to him so he could hold her. If she wanted to be held, well, that was a different matter all together. "Besides a 'life' is a bit of an overstatement. Doing odd jobs for latinum isn't exactly a life. I mean I can't even protect Nayla...the Orion. She's my co-pilot. I'm supposed to be a friend, a big brother and she gets shot on my watch."

Saving the useless self-pity crap for his spare time Taylor pondered letting Lillian fixing him up. He hated medical treatment and Sickbays. He just couldn't stand them. Lillian was the only one able to actually get close enough to treat him for minor things. If anything it would prove the foundations of their relationship remained; it was doing that. "Aye, I only really like you looking after me anyway. Not the same not having a friendly face in a Sickbay. Can't even pay to get these scars removed."

Friend...big brother...

Why her mind was only focused on that for a moment she understood too well. Love. She still loved the frustrating man standing before her and though she knew she always had and always would, it almost hurt a little more to admit that. Even not out loud she'd admitted it to herself to dwell...and yet she still wanted to be close to him.

"Keep in mind, then, that you don't have to pay me anything," Lillian responded as she neared him, still feeling weak.

She gave herself the hypospray injection and grabbed the dermal regenerator, crossing over to Taylor and realizing as she got closer that all she wanted was his arms wrapped around her. To prove that he was real. She was still so upset and hurt and stunned, but she just needed the reassurance...just a little bit. It was the least that he could do before he left her again, and for that reason alone she was going to not tell him about the baby. As much as he deserved to know, it scared her to think he might be able to walk about from that--after all, he'd proved twice that he could walk away from her.

"Take off the bloody armor," Lillian said as managed to stand in front of him, going with her gut instincts.

Nodding Taylor unclamped the plates and left them beside Nayla's bio-bed. He then propped himself up on the bio bed and awaited Lillian to do whatever she needed to do. Even in his most hated place the feeling of being in a Starfleet vessel was like returning home. There was a comfortable familiarity about it all; the décor, the people, atmosphere. If he was back home then he wanted to stay but how? Nayla would follow him to a Borg ridden planet if he asked so that wasn't the problem. He wasn't a member of Starfleet any more so the chances of him being allowed to stay were slim. Still he had to ask.

"I asked Marlo if you guys needed a hand with anything. I'm sure she thought I meant just for the mining but honestly? Being out of the game hasn't been easy. Honestly? I missed you. I missed it all. The Promenade, the marines, even Lars and his smart ass comments. Now you have your own ship. So my question is: do you need me? Do you have anything for me to do? Not that there is much need for a civilian."

Lillian knew she was looking at him like he was crazy, but only because he would ask such a ridiculously silly question. The admission didn't change everything--though it did change some--but the question? Before she knew it, she was pressing herself up against him, resting her head on his chest and breathing in his scent. She didn't even care about what he smelt like, but he was here...he was solid and he was real and she had missed him too.

"I always need you..."

She took another deep breath and then pulled back, chewing on her bottom lip and then focusing on fixing the hurt on his face. Suddenly all she wanted to do was ask him what had happened to him--it seemed like there were always secrets of some kind between them. How did they fix this? Did she want to? Without a doubt. The problem was that in order to fix this, she had to trust that he wasn't going to just disappear again.

That he'd be the boomerang he'd promised he would be.

The embrace was what he needed right now, especially after tracking Lon for weeks and finally killing him. After spending months of trying to decide on returning or staying away it seemed like his choice was made for him. "I need you too Lillian," he said kissing her forehead. "Just hope you need a gun hand like usual. Am I staying? Yes. Can I promise? Well, I've not got the best track record for promises. I'll understand if you don't want us to be like we were just yet but, well...I've got a chance, right?"

"You're right, I need some time for that...but it's not like I don't still love you..." Lillian admitted quietly, resting her free hand on his as she finished up closing the wound and not leaving a scar behind. "You and Nayla are both perfectly welcome here. At the moment we're a rather empty ship and when we get to Tercius Prime I'm not expecting all that many more people, but definitely more than what we've got now."

She took a deep breath and then decided to risk it.

"I just need to know that you're willing to fight for me too."

"Wouldn't be asking if I wasn't willing," answered Taylor with a smile. "One thing...living arrangements. My ship? Crew quarters? Your place?"

Lillian smiled at that and then the question presented itself and she felt conflicted. Of course she wanted him to come back and be right there again where she knew where he was and that he was safe, and to have him to cuddle, but was that just her hormones? She needed to know without a doubt that this was what he wanted...that this was where he wanted to be--that this time he really wasn't going anywhere. She wanted to tell him about the baby.

They had a lot to discuss.

"I would never make you live on your ship," she said with a soft laugh, shaking her head. "If you and Nayla would like to stay, we have quarters for you..."

She settled her body against Taylor's again and felt suddenly like she had to just latch on and not let go. Lillian didn't want him to be away from her. She would fight tooth and nail for this man no matter what, even though she knew she couldn't just forgive and forget the last two months until they talked about it. Talking about it didn't mean he couldn't stay...so she just reached out a shaky hand and rested it on Taylor's cheek, running her thumb along his jawline and leaning in, making eye contact with him.

"You know where I want you to be, Tay...always...but is that what you want?"

"Like I said I wouldn't be discussing it if I didn't want to stay," said Taylor once more. "If you can put up with me, we can share a room. I want a lot of things Lillian...I want a shower, a shave and a packet of tabs. I want to stop being so damn...fluid. You know just be happy for what I've got rather than go out head first into situations. Most of all, I want you. Now I just need to prove it."

Taylor had always been the type to be the first one to fight. For whatever reason he always stepped up to the mark when duty called. Even with all he had to lose the risks always seemed to outweigh the rewards in his mind. He wasn't exactly over-the-top emotionally broken but sometimes Taylor found it hard to connect and empathize. That sometimes made all the difference between being a little bit off and being an absolute tit.

Cuddling Lillian and placing small kisses on her cheek Taylor felt rather content at finding her again. It seemed like a million in one chance but Taylor wasn't about to question his own luck. "So...Captain? Aren't we moving up in the world. I only made it to Commander...well, Lieutenant Colonel. It's a shame I'll never wear the uniform again but I live with my choices. Some I regret, others I don't. I didn't decide not to come back Lillian I was picked up by some...people. Shady people yet Starfleet. They more or less warped my view on Starfleet. Before them I loved the Fleet, loved being a part of something bigger. Now...now I just miss it."

"I can handle you, I know that for certain." Lillian said with gentle smile, taking a chance and kissing him gently, letting out a soft sigh when their lips connected. "You're incredibly lucky I love you so much."

She pulled back and looked down at her uniform, taking in the red and nodding a little bit--it was strange for her not to be a doctor when she was so used to it. In fact, in her condition, it would be easier to be the CMO, but she could do this. People had faith in her and she needed to have a lot more faith in herself. It would help though if she could exude a bit more confidence to get people to start addressing her more professionally.

Obviously this was how people had once felt about her and her unprofessionalism.

"Whatever position you want, its yours." Lillian told Taylor, taking hold of his shirt as she took a step back because she needed to check on Engineering and the Bridge. "I just want you here. We should do dinner or something...talk, catch up--something light."

"Sure thing," said Taylor happily. "I'll get ready then come over to your quarters tonight for something to eat. I'll think about how I want to make myself useful. Go do your thing I'll find some way to occupy myself."

Entering the room were the ''guests'' were, Reius didn't know who he had in front of him nor did he care. His old General priority took over, ready to give the Orion girl on the bio bed treatment for her wounds. With a grim face, without any source of kindness--one you could find on a old soldier who didn't want to waste time on a little things--he said, "You, yeah you, bloody chin--get out of my sickbay if you want your friend taken care of and I mean now. Same for you, Ms. Crae, out!'' He didn't care if he was yelling at the CO, nor did he care if his patient was a non-federate. She was in need of medical treatment and he was going to give it to her.

But as they say, 'once a Marine always a Marine...'

Taylor just blinked at the idiot who came barging in shouting left right and centre. Obviously this thick-necked doctor had been spending a little bit too much time testing experimental hypospray vials. "Right...first things first shite fer brains," said Taylor whose accent got thicker the angrier he got, "obviously yiv bin spendin' tae much time with yer hand cause yer going blind. As ya kin see ma 'bloody chin' his bin healed so wit the fuck are you on aboot pal? Secondly, let's nae firgit the chain o' command here. Captain Crae can go wirever she bloody well pleases ya tit. Thirdly, obviously the moral implications of denyin' medical aid tae those that need it. Daeing so would get your medical degree pulled. Point number four and this is the important wan. If ya ever try to separate me from ma mate again, the next FNS bulletin board is gonna be aw aboo yer chibbin'."

After his spiel he flicked his index and middle finger at Reius with the words, "Ya cunt," added on for best effect. He then turned to Lillian with a shrug. "Least ya winny huff tae worry aboot yer crew gettin' injuried. Won't want tae come here anyway. Good command choice."

Lillian felt like she couldn't breathe for a moment, reaching out and taking Taylor's hand because she needed to lean on someone and he was closest. The last thing she needed was a panic attack. The last thing she needed was a panic attack...

"Stop, both of you--I'm not going to tolerate this," Lillian said, putting her foot down. "Doctor Rothschild needs to do his work, so we need to kindly leave, we are in his way. However, the tone could be more professional, Doctor. I don't want my Sickbay to be a place that people fear to go if they need it, so you and Doctor Tam need to work on your attitudes. Do your job. Mr. Lucas and I will take our leave, but he will be back to check on our patient and you will let him do so, are we clear?"

Taking a deep breath, Lillian tugged on Taylor's arm gently and lowered her voice. "You should work on your attitude too...it would be less stressful if everyone got along, but by all means, keep being protective."

JP by
Pre-Mission Mission TaylorFenrisSiggy2
with input by
Pre-Mission Mission ReiusFenrisSiggy
Back to top Go down
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:14 am

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay

After the Co and the other man left his sickbay, Reius went to treat the Orion girl. As he was scanning her, to detect anything else than what he was already able to see, he took a hyperspray and injected her a muscle relaxing. He wanted her calm until he was done with her.

Looking behind him he saw Elena Tam, taking care of another patient, without a smile. He wanted to tell her to smile, even if it was all a lie. She just had to do as he was doing from time to time. No one is always happy but a Doctor need to never show, she had to understood that only point...

''So your name is Nayla, well your scan don't show me anything else than the broken leg..let take care of you now. You have a Comminuted Fracture but it won't be a problem.''

After some time , using a osteo-regenerator, the patien leg was as a new. ''Don't walk on your leg for at least two hours..and take care of you from now on'' he said to her with a little wink. Going back to his office, he saw Doctor Tam treating other patient. She was a good doctor, that he could tell.

Now its the file work..
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:16 am

||USS Fenris
||Science Labs

With Lillian gone to do what Taylor called 'captain things' Taylor was more or less left to his own devices. It definitely wasn't like being on Starbase Seven. At least there civilians were a common enough sight and he'd have the Promenade to keep him occupied. Instead he had nothing and the looks he was getting as he walked through the ship were making him feel like an outsider. An unwelcome one. "Prodigal son my arse..." muttered Taylor to himself.

Then again he had the vial to try and figure out what was in it. Again using the maps found in the corridors he made his way to the science labs, albeit slowly since he wasn't exactly adept at finding his way on this class yet. When he reached the labs he opened the door and stuck his head in. He wouldn't see anyone but that didn't mean no one was there. "Hello? Any science people?..." he called out awkwardly.

Remy was putting the finishing touches on her office, moving her stuff around to her liking and organizing. She was happy with her decision to join Lillian on Fenris. Memories haunted her on Starbase Seven and she needed to get away from the Marine. Her reputation had been tarnished and she wanted to start over. She took a moment to look over her new office and rub her chest. It became a habit now, rubbing over the place where her new 'heart' beat. The coldness was still there, the weight always present and always in the back of her mind. She took a deep breath, time to keep herself busy and try to forget.

She heard someone call out for assistance. She stepped out of her office, her eyes widening slightly when she saw Taylor Lucas standing there.

"Oh, you're alive" She said in her usual monotone, not sounding at all surprised.

Taylor's response to her stating the obvious was just narrowing his eyes and staring at the scientist for a moment. "That's the third time someone has said that to me, does no one have any actual faith in my abilities to stay alive?" he asked with a shake of his head. "It's good to see you again Remy, I guess the lack of forcefields and armed security officers means that this ship doesn't have a marine detachment with Victor on it."

In all honesty he hadn't seen a single marine which probably meant that the ship didn't have any or they were hiding very well. Regardless he took out the vial and showed it to Remy as he stepped up to her. "I need to analyse this and compare it with known compounds. I found it on my...errand. Let's just say I'm curious."

Remy blushed at the Marine comment. She was humiliated by him while on Star base, she wanted to forget about it and move on. He was the reason for her current predicament, and for that she couldn't think his name without feeling hatred course through her.

She shook off the feeling, "Welcome back." She said, taking the vial from him and looking at it, "Where did you find it and what are the circumstances?" She asked, needing to know so she could proceed with the correct testing procedures.

The ex-marine saw Remy blushing and decided to keep to why he was here. However he was a little hesitant to go into the details. "From a man I was tracking. Betazoid, minor telepathic and empathic abilities. He had set up some type of lab on the planet where Commander Bakel found me. No raw materials or clues to it's creation. Just that single vial. Colourless liquid with no viscosity, didn't open it in case of any contagions or health concerns."

Remy nodded and studied the vial. "It was good you didn't open it. Considering the circumstances, I'm going to scan it for toxins and but it in a chamber so as not to expose anything that could potentially harm the ship. I'll contact you when I have results and more information."

"Thanks." said Taylor who felt a little bit better knowing that his mystery was one step closer to being solved. Taylor wish he just knew why the hell Lon had set up a crappy little lab in the middle of nowhere. Given who it was Taylor wasn't exactly thinking it was a happy-happy project that he had going on. Taylor sat up on one of the empty desks and swung his boot covered feet.

"You know it's nice to see you again, all of you. I'm glad you've managed to get out and about in the stars. So tell me, have you actually found anyone who hasn't stalked you?"

Remy blushed again and shook her head. Looking down at her feet and rubbing her chest unconsciously, "Its good to see you too, glad you're not... dead..." she said, realizing how awkward that sounded, "No one stalking me thankfully."

"I'm not that easy to kill yet plenty have tried." joked Taylor. It was good to see Remy even though she seemed a bit off. Maybe him being here was making her nervous. Probably, he seemed to have that effect. "Right well...if you want I can go, leave you to work?"

Remy looked at the vial for a bit, her mind elsewhere for a second, "You can be around here, there's no one except me so you'd probably get bored." She said, still rubbing her chest and twisting the vial in her hand, not looking at the Marine.

Taylor's face twisted in puzzlement. Something wasn't right with Remy so he walked up to her and gently placed his fingers on her throat while looking at his chrono. Having doctors as parents and being extremely well schooled had increased Taylor's desire to learn things beyond the rifle. He was no doctor but he was a master at improvising. "Elevated pulse, chest pains...not bothered about my presence. I suggest you get that cute little arse of yours to sickbay and see someone with a medical tricorder and a doctor's degree. The vial can wait, no rush. I'll even walk you there."

Remy wrenched herself away from his touch while flinching. She did not like being touched. She was confused by his suggestion that she was sick and his suggestion to take her to sickbay, "I'm fine... Mr. Lucas" She berated herself for the awkward name, she wasn't familiar enough to call him Taylor but he wasn't a part of star fleet so she could only call him 'Mr. Lucas' which sounded horrid, "And I don't have chest pains, I have no need to go to the sick bay." She stated, straightening herself out.

"You're the one rubbing your chest, I'm not a telepath." he said kindly. "Sorry, guess I just care too much. How about we run the tests together then. I've always wanted to prove I had some measure of intelligence."

Remy realized she'd been unconsciously rubbing her chest, "Its just a habit" She stated, looking away and taking the vial to the lab, "We can start the tests now if you wish." she said, not waiting for a response.

"Alright then." said Taylor, following Remy to one of the more secure scanners. Once the little vial was placed inside the forcefield activated and the scanner did its thing. "Let's see what we have here..." he muttered as he watched the scanner work away. He pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a sigh. It had been a long day and it wasn't even noon. That was a bad sign. Taylor took out a packet of cigarettes and turned his head to Remy. "Mind if I..."

His question was interrupted by the terminal chirping. Taylor couldn't make heads or tails of the results so on a throw of faith he searched for compounds of similar molecular qualities. "How you guys do this daily I'll never know." The results from his search came back, three compounds were similar but one of them turned his face pale. He selected it for a more detailed analysis. It had been submitted by a Lieutenant Commander Lillian Crae.

"Have you ever heard of Baicephorus VII?" asked Taylor.

Remy looked at the results with him, noticing the same compounds as he did. "The name is familiar, I came across it in the science database, I can bring it up to look at." She said, entering into the database and began searching for the file, "Here it 'The Jurassic incident'." She said, starting to look the file, "You were there for that mission, correct?"

"I was." confirmed Taylor, staring at the terminal with a pang of fear. "We received a distress call from a ship once thought to be destroyed so we went down to investigate. I led one of the teams to an abandoned Cardassian research facility. During that time Captain Crae, then a Lieutenant Commander, fell ill. It was a Cardassian defence that suppressed telepathic abilities to help keep the research secret. Problem was it didn't just disable telepaths, it killed them. Painfully. Luckily I managed to find the counter-agent but the fact was that they had something that could be weaponised for offensive strikes rather than defence. This compound is a modified form of that agent. Certain parts of brains belonging to telepathic and empathic species...Betazoids, Vulcans etcetera are more advanced than say...ours. We only have active access to a small percentage therefore any such abilities are locked away. The Cardassian agent degrades those parts of the brain. Question is, what was a Betazoid doing with a modified version of it? What does this one do?"

"It would seem that this is a modified version of that virus, with this one it looks like it enhances brain stimulation in betazoids, such as telepathy, intelligence, senses, and pleasure. It also has compounds that would create a sense of euphoria in a betaziod very much like that of narcotics. However it is still lethal it would seem, I would have to do more tests to see if it would do the same as the original virus. Judging by these results, it looks like it isn't an airborne contagion like the original, but transmuted through viscus fluids." She said, looking and comparing the notes from the old virus and the new results.

"Would explain why he had it on in in liquid form." said Taylor with some thought. "It would also explain why he was a psychopathic killer. So that answers a few questions and generators a couple as well. I want to know if this is the only vial or if there's a major supply and distribution network but we'll only find out with time. Right...I'm off for breakfast. Make sure that stuff is secured. If people find out what it can do them someone might get ideas. Thanks Remy...owe you one."[/quote]

jp by Pre-Mission Mission RemyFenrisSiggy

&
Back to top Go down
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:17 am

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay

Lillian ran her fingers through her hair and took a deep breath. She really needed to make sure that things were alright, because she really needed Sickbay to be squared away. Mostly, Lillian just needed to have things all figured out and after doing some more Bridge time, she went back to Sickbay to check in on Nayla and to talk to Reius. She felt like things were tense and she just wanted to get rid of the bad blood between them.

"Doctor Rothschild?"

As he was just close to finishing his file for the day, Reius heard a voice he knew. ''Yes, Miss Crae, over here.''

Lillian gave him a smile and then walked over to him, sighing a little bit and hopping up onto a bio bed. She wasn't quite sure about what it was she wanted to say--no, that wasn't right. She wasn't quite sure about how she wanted to say them. Lillian wanted pretty desperately to just have everyone be happy. When everyone was happy, it made her less stressed and she needed less stress.

"I, uh...I wanted to talk to you about a few hours ago..."

He knew what she was speaking of, but he didn't really cared of the man nor of what he told him. He already had worse.

''Yes ? What is it dear?'' did he said to Lillian with a smile.

Lillian took a deep breath and looked at her feet as they dangled there, knowing what she wanted to say, and yet she found other words coming out. Sometimes it happened. Sometimes Lillian simply started to ramble, but in the end she always had a point.

"I used to be the CMO and I used to be friendly to everyone. People came into Sickbay just to talk to me and even since the Academy I've thought of this place as kind of like a home to me, and I miss it." Lillian explained to him. "Earlier, Taylor and I were in your way and I apologize for that. He's protective and things got a little out of hand and he really, really hates hospitals--hates Sickbays. A mix of all sorts of things made that encounter between you two upsetting and I just...I want Sickbay to feel like a home. I don't want people to be scared of it because when they need to be treated, I wanted them to feel safe and cared about. Do you get that?"'

''You know, you make me remember my daughter--she's just just like you. A doctor who takes care of children only, but...she only wants to make people happy, just as I was before, years ago. What, a century ago until...I understand what you mean, yes. I also understand why that man did what he did. Do I care? No. Would I send him into space? No,'' he said, with a calm voice.

Lillian smiled a little bit. "Well, that does make me feel better that you won't toss him out into space because my baby needs its father. Still, I want us to all somehow co-exist peacefully and I do not for a moment doubt yours or Elena's medical abilities I'm just hormonal and high strung and I want everyone to be happy."

She shrugged and then looked up at him trying to piece together the other words. All she knew right then was that she needed to trust her physicians and she did--they would do their jobs, even if their bedside manners sometimes left something to be desired. Lillian just needed things to run smoothly, especially in her state.

''Don't worry about this, I will ''try'' to not yell at him nor anyone--well if they don't do anything to disturb the patients here, I won't. Was there anything else dear?'' He was not surprised at all of the word, 'father'. Not that he knew, but the way that man reacted, and the way they were together...

"Feel free to kick people out of your Sickbay if they're in the way, and I'm still very sorry that we were--we won't let it happen again." Lillian assured him, having been in his position for.

She slid off of the bio bed and rested a hand on his shoulder. "I think for now that's good, but...hang in there, alright? This is going to be a long posting to this ship if I have anything to say about it."

Laughing softly at her remark , Reius simply answerd ''Don't worry my dear , after Seven century , patience is a word that i know more than anyone else and come back soon, we will need to speak about your pregnancy and the stress...'' he knew she was wasn't gonna answer this since she was already on her way. He smile while he took an old Earthling book, not the kind that everyone used now, on a Padd, no the kind that were made of paper in the old time.

''A moment of rest, with you my dear Ms.Elizabeth Bennet..''

Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:17 am

||USS Fenris
||Security Offices

After speaking with Remy, Taylor decided to speak to the head of whoever held rifles on the ship. It seemed that there was indeed no marines so the security department would have to do. This thought wasn't exactly appealing to Taylor since going to someone who was probably stuck up, by-the-book and hated people outside the Federation. In other words; a right twat. Still it wasn't great to judge someone he had never met and besides Taylor was feeling useless since he had no job aboard.

Finding the security offices he decided to do the polite thing and chime the door. After all, the guy might be busy.

Looking up from the PADD she was going over, Marissa got up when her door chimed. She went over and let the doors slide open, smirking a bit when she saw Taylor Lucas standing there. So...this was Taylor Lucas. She still wasn't sure exactly who he was, but he obviously needed something. Motioning for him to walk in, she tucked some black hair behind her ears, her bright blue eyes twinkling.

"What can I do you for? I hope you haven't killed any of my men." She said with a wink, heading back to her desk.

"They didn't give me a reason." teased Taylor, looking at Marissa with his eyes. His right one was the one he was born with, ice blue and filled with emotion. The left however was a cybernetic implant after he lost it during fencing practice gone wrong. It wasn't long before Taylor was sizing up the security chief though he couldn't tell what sort of person she was. Flirty was all he got so far.

"I'm actually looking for a posting. I don't do the whole civilian stuff, I'm a solider, a warrior. I just had the idea that someone from Starfleet Security would have trouble with someone who's left Starfleet having a rifle in his hands."

Marissa nodded and sat on her desk, crossing her legs. "A joker, I like it."

She looked the man up and down and took in his appearance for a moment. All she really knew about him was that he was skilled in battle--that had been apparent from the discarded bodies on Gressla--and that he and Marlo had some kind of past. Lillian was obviously letting him stay as well, so...she could probably use him.

"I don't have a problem with you fighting--it's your life not mine, so if you want to bet it on saving people, who am I to stop you?" She asked him. "I assume that you and Commander Bakel have worked together before, so I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and the Captain wouldn't let you stay if she didn't see potential in you. You have skill, I don't deny that, but I have to ask a question...that catch-up with the Commander go better than you thought it would? Decided you'd stay?"

She just wanted to know if this was more than just wanting a post--was he staying for Marlo? Marissa just didn't get what his motives were and she wanted to know if he was going to help her defend this ship.

"She was the chief engineer of my last posting." explained the ex-marine as he shrugged. "We got on well enough, didn't really talk that much. The catch up was...unexpected. Not the first person I expected to run into. I guess being on this ship made me realise how much I miss fighting for something more than myself."

Of course he wasn't about to say he was really staying cause of Lillian in case Marissa didn't like him doing it for something other than duty. "If you want I'll do a trial by fire, anything you want. I've got twenty one years of experience behind a rifle and leading marines into combat. I'd appreciate it if you gave me a chance. I'm just not fond of sitting on my arse while people fight for me."

"Just the engineer, eh?" Marissa asked, nodding and letting it go because she was prying too much. "Fair enough."

She stood up and walked back behind her desk. Sitting down, she folded her hands in her lap and made a decision rather quickly. When it came to things like this Marissa always knew what she was going to do. She was curious and she was decisive. She figured that was why she was still around to make these kinds of decisions...

"Are you looking to be on my security detail or do you want your own team?" Marissa asked. "When we get to Tercius Prime, I know people we could hire if you want to have a team. That...or maybe I can..."

She paused--she needed to approach this subject carefully.

"Tell me...what do you fight for, Lucas? Not wanting to be a damsel in distress is all well and good, but what makes you want to risk yourself for others?" Marissa asked. "When it all comes down to it, who are you fighting for? Yourself? Others? What drives you?"

For a moment Taylor considered the option of working for the actual security department. After all it would be the same, just taking orders from someone. He'd be taking orders from Lillian and Marlo anyway and he found being established in a chain of command was comfortable. However the idea of leading a merc team was also a prospect he could get used to. "As long as they're not the 'do anything for money' type. I want people who aren't looking to shoot anyone for the sake of it."

Again Taylor had to think that to say to an important question. Of course she wanted to know what his motives were. "What do I fight for..." he mused, repeating the question. "I don't fight for the Federation, medals or promotion. I fight for my crew and for those who can't fight for themselves. I'm not a complicated man despite what some might say. I take risks gladly knowing that success means that the people around me will be safe. I'm not looking for recognition or anything, just the chance to do something right for a change."

He wasn't ready to tell her that he also fought for Lillian. Hell he never even told Lillian that. She hated him fighting. Taylor just figured both of them would either figure it out or never know.

Marissa smiled at him and nodded. "Just the kind of recruit I'd be looking for. Look, I think that if the CO and the XO trust you, then that is enough for me. You have experience under your belt and I think you're sincere."

As she said it, Marissa said ti disabling all the security in her office so the next words stayed between her and Taylor.

"I have my own little group here that's non-Starfleet and though we use the term 'Merc', that's not really us. We fight for the Federation, just by our rules...we're much more than just guns for hire. If that's what you're interested in, I can point the way to a place to find recruits when we get to Tercius Prime."

The shady dealings seemed to make Taylor unsure about accepting any help other than Starfleet but she seemed to vouch for them. Anyway it seemed like an interesting opportunity. Besides he needed something and Taylor had heard of worse jobs around a ship. He could have ended up in Sickbay as an assistant or medic.

"Give me files and I'll start picking out names. Trust me, you won't regret this lieutenant."

JP by
Pre-Mission Mission TaylorFenrisSiggy2
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:19 am

||USS Fenris
||Remy's Office

After seeing Reius, Lillian suddenly found the urge to seek out Remy. She missed the young woman and wanted to talk to her--catch up, ask her questions. Remy was one of those people in Lillian's life that she felt like needed a little bit more focus and she had the time to do just that.

Going down to the Science Offices, Lillian looked around and took a moment to take the whole place in. She and Marlo had toured the ship before they had taken it over, but now there was activity in it and Lillian really enjoyed being there. After a moment of quiet contemplation, Lillian headed towards Remy's Office.

Remy was still looking at files on the virus when Lillian walked in. She looked up and gave her a nod, "Good day Doctor Crae." Remy said, she'd never gotten comfortable calling Lillian by her name even though they'd gotten relatively close in Remy's book. "How is the Sickbay?"

"Sickbay is awesome...but I don't really get to be in it," Lillian said with a laugh, taking a seat and sighing loudly. "The most time I spent in there was when I finally face Taylor again. I mean he's here...he's not dead. What am I supposed to do with that? He's been alive all this time and not once tried to come back to me. What does that say about me?"

She shouldn't have been dumping such things on her settling in Chief of the Science, but the words simply tumbled out.

Remy paused and stared for a moment, "I guess this is where I should put that small talk training you gave me to the test..." She said turning off her computer and facing Lillian, "I saw him, do you know why he didn't come back?" She said, trying to see this from a logical stand point, "Maybe something hindered him from making a return. Did you possibly do something to make him leave?" Immediately she knew that was the wrong question and winced, "Maybe he's...dumb?" Remy blushed, she really wasn't good at this...

Lillian smiled at Remy's attempts and shrugged a little bit. "I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it was me...and I shouldn't be dumping this on you. I have so many duties to do and yet I keep coming back to it. Why now? Is this forever? How long does 'forever' last this time? I...how are you settling in?"

It might have been a shotty subject change, but Lillian felt like focusing on Remy...

Remy blinked a moment after the rapid string of questions came from Lilly. Obviously the pregnancy was messing with her emotions and Remy felt like a deer in headlights at the moment. "I'm settling fine, I'm working on some test samples with Mr. Lucas at the moment." She stated, thinking about the 'forever' questions Lillian posed, not entirely sure they were rhetorical or legitimate questions to be answered. Deciding to go with option two she said, "Forever isn't a length of time that can be measured, so asking how long it 'lasts' is illogical because forever lasts...well...forever." She said, hoping it would help a bit.

"Oh, logic," Lillian mused, nodding slowly. "I suppose you're right, but...what is this about samples? He's already putting you to work on something?"

For a moment Lillian wanted to go back to her sporatic questions but now she was curious. Taylor was working on something and Remy was in on it and she wanted to know what it was. After all she was the captain and it was her ship...she thought she deserved to know.

Remy was happy to get on the topic of work, now that she could talk about easily, "He came in with a vial with an unknown liquid inside. We scanned and found that it contained a compound known as Baicephorus VII, the same virus you contracted during the Jurassic Incident," Remy stated, looking through the file she'd brought up and had been studying, "However this is a new strain of the virus, it also enhances brain stimulation in Betazoids as well as give them a euphoric affect that acts like most narcotics. It is transferable through viscus fluids and is still lethal, but I believe it takes longer for the affects to set in and kill the victim." She stated turning to Lillian, "Mr. Lucas is going to look into whether it's being produced on a large scale for distribution. He and I agree that virus should remain under top secret and the staff secured from it, until I look into a way to counteract the virus should anyone contract it."

Baicephorus VII...what a bittersweet memory. On the one hand, she and Taylor really began there the second time around--the first time being back during the Dominion War--but on the other hand, that brought her back to Marshall. Taylor risking his life to save her life and get her the antidote to Marshall's virus was all well and good, but this made her think that there was a chance that Marshall was involved in this too...except that he hated telepaths because he hated her.

Another question arose as well: how did Taylor get a hold of this? Exactly what had he been up to that he suddenly had his hands on such a substance? A lot had happened in the last two months to all of them, but she figured that she and Taylor were really going to need to sit down and discuss everything. Especially since Marshall wasn't mentioned in the databases linking to Baicephorus VII...that would be too risky for her.

"This virus is transferred through more than just blood?" Lillian asked slowly, trying to piece it all together.

Not only was she curious about that, but she was curious about whether or not she could make the substance not lethal--because the idea of enhanced brain stimulation was something she wouldn't mind trying out.

Remy nodded her head, "from the preliminary test results we did it would seem so, further testing will reveal more information. I would like to look into an antidote to counteract it in case it is weaponized." Remy stated, closing the file and looking to Lilly for any more questions.

"Well, I'd like to be kept informed," Lillian explained, nodding and then rubbing her temples. "I want to know the things that are going on, on this ship, and this is important. I have a feeling this narcotic is only the beginning of whatever the big master plan is."

Remy nodded her head in agreement, "It has the potential to be weaponized, Mr. Lucas is going to look into its origins, I recommend discussing it with him. That is...if you're comfortable talking to him." Remy added that last part in as a gesture of friendship, she really was trying.

"I...I can handle anything," Lillian said with a smile. "Everything happens the way its supposed to, right? Well...I guess we see how it all goes. He's back, I just hope he's staying."

JP by
Pre-Mission Mission RemyFenrisSiggy
and of course
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:20 am

||USS Fenris
||Main Engineering

A panel exploded behind him as Gabe was making his checks of the ship, He'd just started, deciding to work from engineering outwards and he smiled at the irony of the situtation. He heard a crewman rush from her post to start repairs as he slowly turned.

"Ensign R'yala, Did you check the EPS tap before setting up that console?" He asked, running his tricorder over the area.

"Yes sir, it was running at 86% when i left it, i was trying to get the last bit of power to it when it failed." The Ensign said, slightly flustered.

He looked at his tricorder, noted that even now the EPS tap was running at nearly 140%. He stroked his beard and nodded.

"Okay Ensign leave it to me, I'll take a look." He said, before pulling the screen from the wall, rolling up his sleeve and reaching into the hole in the wall.

Unlike every other starfleet vessel it was a mess back there, like the EPS grid had been placed by an idiot.

Or this ship took a big kicking. He reminded himself as he pulled out the old tap, still warm in his hands. He turned the blackened and charred Tap over in his hands.

"Well that explains that." He said, dropping the tap in the replicator across engineering, watching as it was reduced to atoms and then replicated a new one.

"Ok people, I want the EPS grid given a full check, replace anything that doesn't look to be in top chape, otherwise we could have this boat blowing fuses all over the place." He ordered his crew as he made his way back, replacing the old tap.

"It's gonna be a long day." He said, as his Engineer's started their new jobs, Checking the entire EPS grid on a Luna class ship... Not a quick task.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:21 am

||USS Fenris
||Security Offices

Marissa was spending some time checking the weapons lockers, making sure that everything was there because her small band of Mercs were getting a little restless. Actually, they thought of themselves more as vigilantes, but 'mercs' made them sound more like they should be taken seriously. They had been talking about what they were doing here on the USS Fenris, and Marissa had tried to explain that this was her job. That having a leader with a foot in Fleet and out of the Fleet was beneficial.

"At least everything's accounted for," Marissa mused out loud, inputting the data and then returning to her nearby console with a PADD in her hand. "Now to just transfer some files and return to my office."

After talking to Remy, Lillian felt like it was a good idea to try and talk to Marissa. Marlo would come to her with any Engineering inquiries and news, and Lillian wanted to know more about her Chief of Security. She was used to dealing with Kroth, the big friendly Klingon, and not the beauty that was Marissa Garren. Lillian wanted to know that things on the ship were in perfect condition, and she knew that if she could be assured of that, she'd be less stressed out.

The stress was doing a number on her and she wanted to take a break, but right now the ship needed her and she couldn't just abandon it. So she headed to the office and poked her head in, surprised that Marissa wasn't sitting in her chair working on paperwork. Deciding to try her luck out, Lillian sat and waited, drumming her fingers on the arm of the chair and taking deep breaths to calm her jittery nerves.

Marissa practically headed straight to her office and then stopped, recognizing that Lillian was in her office waiting for her. Was she in trouble? No, it was probably just routine inspection after the side mission.

"Can I help you, Captain?"

Lillian smiled and looked up at the woman, nodding a little bit and then chewing on her lip. "Yeah, I wanted to see how things were going. I think Engineering is in good hands, but I wanted to know about the Security. How are the sweeps? Are things good? I just want the basics. You seem to be the girl that's in the know."

Marissa smiled and sat down at her desk, setting the PADD down and then leaning back a little, relaxed. She really didn't mind her CO. She seemed like she at least knew what to do even if she didn't have experience.

It was her first CO posting, however.

Everyone was going to have to work together to make this work.

"Sweeps are good," Marissa informed her. "Everyone seems focused to make the ship run efficiently, though I think morale would be better if there were more people--the ship needs more people."

"I agree with you there, I do," Lillian admitted with a nod. "I'm used to far more people than this. The Sacred Crest, Starbase 7--I think everyone will be happier when we've got all of the posts covered. Tercius Prime should make everyone happier and we arrive in 24 hours, so...everything is looking up."

She smiled at her Chief of Security and then took another deep breath. "Hey, um...can I ask you a personal question, Lieutenant?"

Marissa raised her eyebrows. "Personal question. I, uh, guess you can. You're the Captain, remember? You tell me to jump I jump--I don't even ask, 'how high'."

She didn't know what the question could be, but Marissa was a curious being.

Lillian smiled and nodded. "That's fair...how do you really feel about me leading? I mean, given my current condition and the fact that the ship needs repairs, why are you still here?"

She was simply curious. Lillian didn't understand why anyone would want to serve under her, and yet she wanted to be told that she had this ability. When it came to medicine, Lillian prided herself on her knowledge and her abilities, but when it came to command she honestly didn't know what to do. Sometimes she felt like she got it, and other times she felt like there were so many more, more qualified people and she shouldn't be the one in command.

"Captain...I trust you," Marissa said with a sincere shrug. "You're my commanding officer and I have pledged my loyalty to you. Whatever you want from me I will gladly do. I know you're pregnant and though that makes things complicated, but this is Starfleet. To a degree, everything is complicated. You have my support."

She smiled at the woman across from her and then took a deep breath. "Anything else?"

Lillian smiled and stood up to leave, turning back to her. "If it helps, I trust you too."

Marissa smiled gently at that and then heard a 'beep', looking at her security console and taking a deep breath. It seemed like there was always an issue, but this was different--it was a section with her men in it.

"Captain, I need to take care of something."

"What exactly is wrong?" Lillian asked, feeling like she needed to know.

Everything had seemed so calm, but suddenly Lillian was feeling like things were picking up again. She was rather stressed out, but for a little while things had been looking up. Maybe being in command in her condition had been a bad idea. Maybe she needed to calm down...Marissa could take care of this.

"Captain...you don't look so good." Marissa said suddenly.

She was getting up getting ready to go and figure out the exact situation and Lillian looked pale--paler than normal. Marissa wasn't sure if she should call Sickbay or not, but she was worried because Lillian seemed to be under a lot of stress lately. Maybe something was wrong?

"Lieutenant...I don't feel so good." Lillian admitted.

JP by
Pre-Mission Mission MarissaFenrisSiggy
and of course
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:23 am

||USS Fenris
||Jefferies Tube, Deck 5

Wiping the sweat from his brow, Gabe crawled through the jefferies tube on Deck 5. Environmental had been fluctuating on the deck for a while now and he'd finally found time to look at it himself. Even now, stripped down to his uniform's undershirt he was caked in sweat, the tubes feeling something more akin to a jungle then anything else.

"Well this is lovely." he said to himself, looking up to see he was still two junctions away from where needed to be. He continued to crawl, his arms and legs ached from the trip that seemed about 10 times longer due to the heat building up in the tube.

Finally coming to the junction he needed, Gabe pulled himself through and dropped the disgarded parts of his uniform on the floor and pulled open his engineer's kit. He grabbed a sonic driver and started to remove the casing on the environmental subsystem and took a look inside.

"Well there's the problem." he said, Using this tricorder to scan the now open box. Some of the control systems in Subsystem were damaged, though not too badly mostly a few small problems. He grabbed the coil spanner from his kit and realined the secondary control terminal. As he was finishing up the primary terminal sparked, the shock shooting up his arm and sending him slamming into the rear wall of the tube.

"God's sake this ship's determined to kill him." He cursed, rubbing the back of his head as he Realined the primary terminal as well. Sure that it was working right he closed his case and set the subsystem to Federation standard settings before making his way out.

It wasn't too long before he was back in Engineering, looking like a man that'd just taken a shower while fully clothed.

"Don't ask, If anyone needs me, I'll be taking a shower... a nice long shower." He said as he walked straight into his office.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:24 am

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay

Lillian went straight to Sickbay, a shooting pain ripping through her stomach. She was having a panic attack, and more importantly, something was wrong with the baby. So she entered Sickbay and sat on a bio bed, Elena luckily right there to help her. She came over with a tricorder and Lillian laid back and tried to take deep breaths.

She was not going to miscarry.

Elena had a worried look on her face and so she called out for Reius, looking at Lillian with a look of respect on her face. The woman was once a doctor and she knew to keep calm and let the doctors do their job even though she was freaking out a bit still. So, Elena hurriedly tried to get a better reading, wanting both doctors there for her and not just herself.

Hearing Elena calling for him, Reius came to see what was going on. Has he saw the look on Doctor Tam's face and the patient, he took a Tricorder to see himself what was going on. He knew what was going on, his face was'nt showing any emotio, as cold as he once was, the ''Miracle Doctor'' as they said. His only though was on his patient right now.

''Elena, 3 CC of Toventol, 3 CC of Coradrenaline and 1 CC of Birginadyle,'' he said in a soft voice.

Elena did as she was told and then took a deep breath, looking over at Lillian and she lay there trying to stay calm. Lillian wanted this baby more than anything and she just couldn't lose it--not the day she finally got Taylor back. What kind of sign was that? She believed in signs and yet she didn't have the time right then to contemplate what that sign might be because she needed to stay calm. Her body was still too stressed out and she didn't want to make Elena's or Reius' jobs harder than they had to be.

"Just do whatever you have to do to save the baby...please..." Lillian said softly, her eyes closed, fingers running through her hair.

Without even looking at Lilian as she said that he simply did another scan. ''I'm not gonna only save your baby but you also--you are not gonna let him be alone.''

Lillian nodded--she believed him. She just tried to keep herself calm as Elena smiled a little bit, and Lillian felt the pain subside. She was in that dangerous area of potential misscarrying, and she wanted more than anything to bring this baby to term. Lillian didn't even know whether it was a girl or a boy. She didn't know what she was going to name it...Taylor didn't even know about it.

"I trust you, Reius, I do...I trust you..." she said softly.

She took a couple of deep breaths and then Elena nodded at her, letting her know that things would be just fine. Lillian took a feel of her stomach after a Elena, taking a deep sigh of relief as she felt that it was no longer dangerously rigid. Everything was going to be fine...she just needed to tone down on her stress. Yes, because as a newly appointed captain that was going to happen.

''Everything's gonna be fine now. From today, once a day, you will come here,'' said Reius giving her the PADD he was using for the latest scan he made, simply to show her that the baby was in safety now.

"That seems a bit over-protective," Lillian said as she propped herself up on her elbows, looking the scan over and smiling a little bit. "At the same time, I want this baby more than anything, so all right."

Seeing the vitals of her child made her suddenly feel a bit over-protective, and for a moment it didn't matter to her that she was upset. There was life inside of her and she wanted more than anything to protect it--she wanted them to be able to get to see her beautiful baby born. If that meant coming into Sickbay every day, then so be it.

"You really need to take it easy, Captain--delegate some more." Elena suggested to her.

''Listen to Doctor Tam, otherwise I will have to relieve you until you're able to do your work without having to come here every time. Imagine this happening to you during a Space fight...'' said Reius, his eyes telling from experience.

"I think we both know that I have too much on my plate to leave to Marlo--threaten me with that when the ship is in perfect running condition." Lillian said laughing, sitting up and resting her hands on her stomach, thumbs running along it. "I want more than anything to have this baby, so I'll be careful."

That being said, she was reminded that Taylor knew nothing of it...and she was sad again, the smile wiped off of her face.

Reius already had seen that kind of face: the strong woman who wanted to protect everything and do all she could for everyone...

''Ms. Crae...do something for me. Delegate at least one or two things. You can't do everything by yourself; you have a good team under you--a whole crew working to make your orders reality. So listen to an old man who knows what he says: use them.'' said Reius.

Lillian smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah...no, you're right."

She got off of the bio bed and headed for the Sickbay doors. She'd be back the next day but right then she wanted more than anything to talk to Taylor. This was the kind of moment that she wanted to talk to Taylor about, and she wanted him to know everything going on with her.

She just needed Taylor...

JP by
Pre-Mission Mission ReiusFenrisSiggy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Mission Mission   Pre-Mission Mission I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Mission Mission
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum