USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:40 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Office
||TBD

Alyssa had made a quick stop at her quarters to get a box, before heading to the office.

"Hi Kat." She adressed, as she walked into her office.

Kat just stared. She knew that a briefing would take a while, but she didn't except to see Alyssa this soon. "Is everything okay?"

Alyssa walked out. "I'm sorry. What is that you want? It's a bit hard to hear through my office's door."

"Are you all right?" Kat asked.

"I just quit, so no. I'm going to go think in my office." Alyssa answered turning around. "If anyone needs me, I'm not here."

"Got it." Kat replied.

Returning to the inside of her office, Alyssa began to put the few personal items she had into the box on her desk.

"Why did Lieutenant Gespard have to do that?"

She put the led on the box, then opened the bottom drawer to pull out a tennis ball. She then moved what furniture she could, and began trowing the ball against the wall next to her desk.

"Just up and quit, even though I'm capable of doing my duties. i just didn't want to do a promise. Why do boys have this want to beat the crap out of each other? And again: why did Lieutenant Gespard have to do that?"

She felt stupid doing this in her office instead of her quarters, but she told everyone that this was where she was going to be. Continuing to throw the ball against the wall, she thought about everything that had happen. She knew it was right to state her professional opinion, but not the request so openly.

"The Captains could've at least acknowledged my professional opinion. I've never seen a captain not acknowledge a professional opinion. There's a first for everything, and I just witness it. Why am I still thinking about what Lieutenant Gespard did?"

She threw the ball a couple more times. "I'm human and humans have a tendency to focus on certain things. Need to do my job. Wait can't because I quit. Why couldn't I have just excused myself?!"

She was angry, so she just continued to throw the ball at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:58 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Office
||TBD

Alyssa had made a quick stop at her quarters to get a box, before heading to the office.

Kat just stared. She knew that a briefing would take a while, but she didn't except to see Alyssa this soon. "Is everything okay?"

Alyssa walked out. "I'm sorry. What is that you want? It's a bit hard to hear through my office's door."

"I just quit, so no. I'm going to go think in my office." Alyssa answered turning around. "If anyone needs me, I'm not here."

"Got it." Kat replied.

Returning to the inside of her office, Alyssa began to put the few personal items she had into the box on her desk.

She put the led on the box, then opened the bottom drawer to pull out a tennis ball. She then moved what furniture she could, and began trowing the ball against the wall next to her desk.

"Just up and quit, even though I'm capable of doing my duties. i just didn't want to do a promise. Why do boys have this want to beat the crap out of each other? And again: why did Lieutenant Gespard have to do that?"

She felt stupid doing this in her office instead of her quarters, but she told everyone that this was where she was going to be. Continuing to throw the ball against the wall, she thought about everything that had happen. She knew it was right to state her professional opinion, but not the request so openly.

"The Captains could've at least acknowledged my professional opinion. I've never seen a captain not acknowledge a professional opinion. There's a first for everything, and I just witness it. Why am I still thinking about what Lieutenant Gespard did?"

She threw the ball a couple more times. "I'm human and humans have a tendency to focus on certain things. Need to do my job. Wait can't because I quit. Why couldn't I have just excused myself?!"

After the meeting had ended they had taken a shuttle back from the MItterand. He kept thinking about the mission and what would be going on in the next few days. But more importantly he was focused on Alyssa's departure. He was still incredibly curious why she had just up and left. I mean he understood from a professional sense. Her opinion was probably very important to her. But it had to be more than just that to wish to resign her post. He wanted to know. Needed to know. There was something there that he was missing, the points in the line didn't connect from a lack of momentary respect on both sides to leaving the ship forever because of it. He walked down the halls towards her office. After all, that's where she said she would be. He walked through the doors to the counselor's offices and saw Kat at the desk. He sat down and waited, "I'm here to see Lieutenant Shields."

He assumed he would be let in but when the woman said that she wasn't there he was slightly shocked. "Not here hmm? Well this is where she said she would be. Perhaps she just hasn't made it this far. Though if she were here, she would be inclined to know that there is an old Earth fairy tale that involves three little pigs and a wolf. In short, it would involve me huffing and puffing and blowing her door down." He nodded and sat there complacently, a sly grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:20 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Office
||TBD

"Got it." Kat replied.

After the meeting had ended they had taken a shuttle back from the MItterand. He kept thinking about the mission and what would be going on in the next few days. But more importantly he was focused on Alyssa's departure. He was still incredibly curious why she had just up and left. I mean he understood from a professional sense. Her opinion was probably very important to her. But it had to be more than just that to wish to resign her post. He wanted to know. Needed to know. There was something there that he was missing, the points in the line didn't connect from a lack of momentary respect on both sides to leaving the ship forever because of it. He walked down the halls towards her office. After all, that's where she said she would be. He walked through the doors to the counselor's offices and saw Kat at the desk. He sat down and waited, "I'm here to see Lieutenant Shields."

He assumed he would be let in but when the woman said that she wasn't there he was slightly shocked. "Not here hmm? Well this is where she said she would be. Perhaps she just hasn't made it this far. Though if she were here, she would be inclined to know that there is an old Earth fairy tale that involves three little pigs and a wolf. In short, it would involve me huffing and puffing and blowing her door down." He nodded and sat there complacently, a sly grin on his face.

Alyssa walked out. "Kat, why do human beings suck?"

"Because...um.... human beings make mistakes?" Kat asked back, not sure what was going on.

Alyssa sighed. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:06 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Office
||TBD

"Got it." Kat replied.

"Because...um.... human beings make mistakes?" Kat asked back, not sure what was going on.

He looked up at the Lieutenant as she came out and kept the smile on his face. He pondered her question for a moment before deciding to pipe up from his chair. "Maybe you're looking at it the wrong way ma'am. Instead of asking why do we suck, ask yourself why there is a lack of understanding that is communicable between two people. For instance, I understand that you are troubled and perhaps could use assistance in your search for the answers you seek. But would that be my place? After all you are the counselor and have a far greater knowledge of the emotions of men and women. I am a pilot, a very straightforward and emotionally devoid task. But alas, i will throw my lot in with you. You left so quickly...but I was hoping to catch you before you got too far." He stood up and walked towards her, "What are we but two souls in the heavens of our ancestors, still debating the same predicaments that have plagued us for time immeasurable?" He sighed softly, "I came hoping to convince you not to leave. Can we talk inside?" He pointed towards her office. Despite everything, he didn't intend to have this conversation where anyone could walk in on it. He cared a great deal about what would happen and would do anything he could to change her mind.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:06 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Office
||TBD

"Got it." Kat replied.

He looked up at the Lieutenant as she came out and kept the smile on his face. He pondered her question for a moment before deciding to pipe up from his chair. "Maybe you're looking at it the wrong way ma'am. Instead of asking why do we suck, ask yourself why there is a lack of understanding that is communicable between two people. For instance, I understand that you are troubled and perhaps could use assistance in your search for the answers you seek. But would that be my place? After all you are the counselor and have a far greater knowledge of the emotions of men and women. I am a pilot, a very straightforward and emotionally devoid task. But alas, i will throw my lot in with you. You left so quickly...but I was hoping to catch you before you got too far." He stood up and walked towards her, "What are we but two souls in the heavens of our ancestors, still debating the same predicaments that have plagued us for time immeasurable?" He sighed softly, "I came hoping to convince you not to leave. Can we talk inside?" He pointed towards her office. Despite everything, he didn't intend to have this conversation where anyone could walk in on it. He cared a great deal about what would happen and would do anything he could to change her mind.

Alyssa looked at him, then nodded. "Let me know if Captain Crae or anyone higher on the chain of command comes. Thank you Kat."

"Yes, and your welcome." Kat replied. "Sorry for not giving you a warning."

"It's fine. Just wasn't the first person I excepted to see." Alyssa informed, before heading into her office. "Please ignore the rearranging, and me possibly throwing a tennis ball at the wall."
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:16 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Office
||TBD

"Got it." Kat replied.

Alyssa looked at him, then nodded. "Let me know if Captain Crae or anyone higher on the chain of command comes. Thank you Kat."

"It's fine. Just wasn't the first person I excepted to see." Alyssa informed, before heading into her office. "Please ignore the rearranging, and me possibly throwing a tennis ball at the wall."

He followed her into the office and sat in one of the chairs that was placed differently than the last time he was here and smiled at her. "Well that's disappointing. I was hoping to be the first person you wanted to see." He laughed merrily. "Sorry I ambushed you. But I did wish to talk to you."

He pondered for a moment, wondering how to advance. He leaned back slightly, cracking his back on the chair. "Well I suppose to start off, I wanted to talk to you about all of this. I wanted to know why you thought this was necessary. I want to stop you from leaving." He thought a commonality between them meant he could use her first name so he did. "Alyssa...you know about what happened to me. I have a hard time creating and maintaining interpersonal relationships. But I would hate to leave whatever this could be untried. And I will do whatever I can to make that happen." He watched her for a moment or two, wondering what was running through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:45 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Office

"Got it." Kat replied.

He followed her into the office and sat in one of the chairs that was placed differently than the last time he was here and smiled at her. "Well that's disappointing. I was hoping to be the first person you wanted to see." He laughed merrily. "Sorry I ambushed you. But I did wish to talk to you."

He pondered for a moment, wondering how to advance. He leaned back slightly, cracking his back on the chair. "Well I suppose to start off, I wanted to talk to you about all of this. I wanted to know why you thought this was necessary. I want to stop you from leaving." He thought a commonality between them meant he could use her first name so he did. "Alyssa...you know about what happened to me. I have a hard time creating and maintaining interpersonal relationships. But I would hate to leave whatever this could be untried. And I will do whatever I can to make that happen." He watched her for a moment or two, wondering what was running through her mind.

Alyssa nodded. "Okay..."

She thought about what to say to that. And for once, she didn't know. She picked the tennis ball off of her desk, and tossed it between her hands. "I don't know what you want me to say to that." She started pacing while keeping the ball going between her hands. "Is this some kind of order? And it's Counselor Shields. We haven't reached a level where you can call me by my first name. And just because I know your record, doesn't really help me right now. Yes, I believe me leaving is necessary. Is it the right thing to do? I have no idea. All I know is something is off, and I don't like. What is it that you have a desire to talk about?" She then threw the ball at the wall and caught it.
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:19 pm

New postSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter Today at 6:45 pm Reply with quote
||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Office

"Got it." Kat replied.

Alyssa nodded. "Okay..."

She thought about what to say to that. And for once, she didn't know. She picked the tennis ball off of her desk, and tossed it between her hands. "I don't know what you want me to say to that." She started pacing while keeping the ball going between her hands. "Is this some kind of order? And it's Counselor Shields. We haven't reached a level where you can call me by my first name. And just because I know your record, doesn't really help me right now. Yes, I believe me leaving is necessary. Is it the right thing to do? I have no idea. All I know is something is off, and I don't like. What is it that you have a desire to talk about?" She then threw the ball at the wall and caught it.

He shrugged his shoulders, watching her throw the ball for a moment. He asked himself why was he there? He had to make sure to get his point across without seeming like a dim-witted fool. He gazed at her for a moment or two. "No ma'am. It's no order. I just...thought that maybe...well I don't really know." He sighed. He was always befuddled when it came to the talk of anything long-term. "Please...Counselor Shields. What I want is to sway you in that thought of mind. In all those thoughts. I want to reach the level where I can call you by your first name. I want you leaving to not be necessary in your mind. What I want to talk about is me kissing you. I know in my heart that it was the right thing to do. And maybe that could lead me in the right direction. Maybe what I want is not to see you as a counselor, but as a woman. Please, tell me if I am barking up the wrong tree here." He felt that throwing the ball against the wall would help him break this tension too, but he wouldn't ask her for that.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:33 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Office

"Got it." Kat replied.

Alyssa nodded. "Okay..."

He shrugged his shoulders, watching her throw the ball for a moment. He asked himself why was he there? He had to make sure to get his point across without seeming like a dim-witted fool. He gazed at her for a moment or two. "No ma'am. It's no order. I just...thought that maybe...well I don't really know." He sighed. He was always befuddled when it came to the talk of anything long-term. "Please...Counselor Shields. What I want is to sway you in that thought of mind. In all those thoughts. I want to reach the level where I can call you by your first name. I want you leaving to not be necessary in your mind. What I want to talk about is me kissing you. I know in my heart that it was the right thing to do. And maybe that could lead me in the right direction. Maybe what I want is not to see you as a counselor, but as a woman. Please, tell me if I am barking up the wrong tree here." He felt that throwing the ball against the wall would help him break this tension too, but he wouldn't ask her for that.

She stopped throwing the ball and looked at him. Wondering if he was being serious or not. "Let me try to get this straight, so that I understand you correctly. You want to talk about having a relationship with me in hopes it'll get me to stay. Am I right?" She was a bit worried that she had worded that wrong, but hoped he'd understand it.
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:44 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Office

"Got it." Kat replied.

Alyssa nodded. "Okay..."

She stopped throwing the ball and looked at him. Wondering if he was being serious or not. "Let me try to get this straight, so that I understand you correctly. You want to talk about having a relationship with me in hopes it'll get me to stay. Am I right?" She was a bit worried that she had worded that wrong, but hoped he'd understand it.

He shook his head, "No no no. Ma'am I want to have a relationship with you, so I hope you stay. I can't stop you from leaving if you want to. I don't want that to seem like that that is my motivation. I have not the wherewithal to try to force you to do anything. I just have a hope that maybe you would. And I wanted to see if maybe there was something here to explore before you made a final decision to leave and never come back. You know?" He sighed softly. He didn't mean for it to sound like he was colluding in an attempt for her to just stay on the ship and do her job. He just had a feeling in his gut that maybe this relationship could go somewhere and her sudden acclaim to leave made that feeling all the more prominent to express before she did.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:19 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Office

"Got it." Kat replied.

Alyssa nodded. "Okay..."

He shook his head, "No no no. Ma'am I want to have a relationship with you, so I hope you stay. I can't stop you from leaving if you want to. I don't want that to seem like that that is my motivation. I have not the wherewithal to try to force you to do anything. I just have a hope that maybe you would. And I wanted to see if maybe there was something here to explore before you made a final decision to leave and never come back. You know?" He sighed softly. He didn't mean for it to sound like he was colluding in an attempt for her to just stay on the ship and do her job. He just had a feeling in his gut that maybe this relationship could go somewhere and her sudden acclaim to leave made that feeling all the more prominent to express before she did.

"That makes so much more sense." She replied, tossing the ball between her hands again. "It's something to be considered. Please don't mind whatever I say. I need to think out loud; one of my many flaws. There's another tennis ball in the bottom left drawer of my desk if you need to do something." She began pacing the room again. "Possibly have a relationship. Kiss was fantastic. Won't have a job in a few months; well don't have one now. Did promise to stay until my cousin got here. Since I don't have a job, I won't being doing the mission. But I'll be really bored. Now that I think about it, even if I find somewhere to go, I won't be able to go for a few days. I'll be bored either way. Staying makes so that I don't have to hide from cousin. Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:57 am

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Office

"Got it." Kat replied.

Alyssa nodded. "Okay..."

"That makes so much more sense." She replied, tossing the ball between her hands again. "It's something to be considered. Please don't mind whatever I say. I need to think out loud; one of my many flaws. There's another tennis ball in the bottom left drawer of my desk if you need to do something." She began pacing the room again. "Possibly have a relationship. Kiss was fantastic. Won't have a job in a few months; well don't have one now. Did promise to stay until my cousin got here. Since I don't have a job, I won't being doing the mission. But I'll be really bored. Now that I think about it, even if I find somewhere to go, I won't be able to go for a few days. I'll be bored either way. Staying makes so that I don't have to hide from cousin. Hmm..."

He chuckled softly at her idea, "Yes that sounds quite fantastic. I will try to keep up with you." He sat next to her and threw the ball against the wall listening to her think aloud. "I wouldn't consider it a flaw, ma'am. Just another interesting idiosyncrasy in your personality. I like it. Too many people keep their thoughts to themselves." He continued listening to her he smiled softly. To help with her problem, he thought he would lend a hand. "Well I will be on the surface with the marines, so unfortunately we won't be able to pursue a relationship during this mission. But count on the fact that I will be thinking about you on the surface. I hope you decide to stay and wait for your cousin, but I understand if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:15 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Office

"Got it." Kat replied.

Alyssa nodded. "Okay..."

He chuckled softly at her idea, "Yes that sounds quite fantastic. I will try to keep up with you." He sat next to her and threw the ball against the wall listening to her think aloud. "I wouldn't consider it a flaw, ma'am. Just another interesting idiosyncrasy in your personality. I like it. Too many people keep their thoughts to themselves." He continued listening to her he smiled softly. To help with her problem, he thought he would lend a hand. "Well I will be on the surface with the marines, so unfortunately we won't be able to pursue a relationship during this mission. But count on the fact that I will be thinking about you on the surface. I hope you decide to stay and wait for your cousin, but I understand if you don't want to."

She sighed. "Is that my que to go apologize to the Captain? Because that's not happening. Even with both of us on the surface, we'll be in two different areas. Plus both of us will be busy doing our duties, so we won't be able to start a relationship anyways. When you meet my cousin, you'll understand why hiding isn't a good idea. Lydia can find you, kick your ass, then tell you to go do your duty. In my case, she'd send me to sickbay; where I'd be living for the next few days." She smiled a little. "I should try to remember to not teach her things. She always uses them against. Funny how things works."
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:34 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Office

"Got it." Kat replied.

Alyssa nodded. "Okay..."

She sighed. "Is that my que to go apologize to the Captain? Because that's not happening. Even with both of us on the surface, we'll be in two different areas. Plus both of us will be busy doing our duties, so we won't be able to start a relationship anyways. When you meet my cousin, you'll understand why hiding isn't a good idea. Lydia can find you, kick your ass, then tell you to go do your duty. In my case, she'd send me to sickbay; where I'd be living for the next few days." She smiled a little. "I should try to remember to not teach her things. She always uses them against. Funny how things works."

He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know ma'am. I am not here to try to force you into doing anything. I don't expect anything like that. And I understand, I just wish for you to stay until the mission is over before you decide one way or the other to leave." He smiled softly at her description of her cousin. He had many women like that in his life, but each one was different and he enjoyed slightly being shown what he was doing wrong and how to make it right. "Yeah you gotta be careful with what you show others, sometimes they turn it around on you to show you your own lesson." He grinned, stopping the throwing of the ball to gaze at her, catching her profile as he sat next to her. He chuckled slightly, "What I said to you in this office the last time, it is more true now than ever. You are gorgeous. I think standing up for yourself was good for you as a woman, but maybe not as a member of this crew." He pondered for a moment. "Is there anything I can do to mend this bridge?"
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:22 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Office

"Got it." Kat replied.

Alyssa nodded. "Okay..."

He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know ma'am. I am not here to try to force you into doing anything. I don't expect anything like that. And I understand, I just wish for you to stay until the mission is over before you decide one way or the other to leave." He smiled softly at her description of her cousin. He had many women like that in his life, but each one was different and he enjoyed slightly being shown what he was doing wrong and how to make it right. "Yeah you gotta be careful with what you show others, sometimes they turn it around on you to show you your own lesson." He grinned, stopping the throwing of the ball to gaze at her, catching her profile as he sat next to her. He chuckled slightly, "What I said to you in this office the last time, it is more true now than ever. You are gorgeous. I think standing up for yourself was good for you as a woman, but maybe not as a member of this crew." He pondered for a moment. "Is there anything I can do to mend this bridge?"

"Nothing comes to mind. If there is anything you can do, I'll be sure to let you know." She answered, contemplating rather or not he was right about staying. "You should probably getting going since you've got duties. I promise to not leave until the mission is over. Besides, our Captain hasn't talked to me yet and I've got to wait for her to do so. Be careful down there. Viruses have a tendency to change."
Back to top Go down
Kalen Gespard
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)
Kalen Gespard

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:31 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Office

"Got it." Kat replied.

Alyssa nodded. "Okay..."

"Nothing comes to mind. If there is anything you can do, I'll be sure to let you know." She answered, contemplating rather or not he was right about staying. "You should probably getting going since you've got duties. I promise to not leave until the mission is over. Besides, our Captain hasn't talked to me yet and I've got to wait for her to do so. Be careful down there. Viruses have a tendency to change."

He nodded and placed the ball against the ground, letting it roll back towards her desk. He knew that there was hope for them yet. While he couldn't necessarily help her make the decision to stay, he hoped that she would. He sighed softly, "Yes, that I should. The shuttles will be leaving anytime and I have to get ready. Hope nothing goes wrong, I would hate to not see this through. I know I won't disappoint you ma'am." He chuckled softly, hoping the conversation with Lillian would change her mind to stay. As long as they stayed civil, he was sure that it would. He leaned in, "I will come back unscathed. I promise you." He kissed her once more as he had in the hallway of the Mitterand. "See you in a few days." He said simply and stood up, making his way out of the office. He would take her warning with him, hoping full well that it didn't and he could fulfill his promise.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:37 pm

||USS Fenris
||Alyssa's Office

"Got it." Kat replied.

Alyssa nodded. "Okay..."

He nodded and placed the ball against the ground, letting it roll back towards her desk. He knew that there was hope for them yet. While he couldn't necessarily help her make the decision to stay, he hoped that she would. He sighed softly, "Yes, that I should. The shuttles will be leaving anytime and I have to get ready. Hope nothing goes wrong, I would hate to not see this through. I know I won't disappoint you ma'am." He chuckled softly, hoping the conversation with Lillian would change her mind to stay. As long as they stayed civil, he was sure that it would. He leaned in, "I will come back unscathed. I promise you." He kissed her once more as he had in the hallway of the Mitterand. "See you in a few days." He said simply and stood up, making his way out of the office. He would take her warning with him, hoping full well that it didn't and he could fulfill his promise.

She smiled to herself and watched him leave. She hoped the Captain would talk with her before she went to the surface, but knew that the Captain was needed and understood the postponement of their chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter   Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kalen/Alyssa Another Encounter
Page 1 of 1