USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lydia/Taylor Chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

Lydia/Taylor Chat Empty
PostSubject: Lydia/Taylor Chat   Lydia/Taylor Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:37 am

||USS Fenris
||Lydia's Office

Lydia had asked Kat to contact Taylor, Lillian, and Gabe. She felt that these three crew members needed to check in with her. This had been an interesting mission. Plus she knew that getting Taylor to talk was going to be tough. It was something that needed to be done. So she decided to finish setting up her office while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

Lydia/Taylor Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia/Taylor Chat   Lydia/Taylor Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:40 am

||USS Fenris
||Lydia's Office

Lydia had asked Kat to contact Taylor, Lillian, and Gabe. She felt that these three crew members needed to check in with her. This had been an interesting mission. Plus she knew that getting Taylor to talk was going to be tough. It was something that needed to be done. So she decided to finish setting up her office while she waited.

With a grumpy expression glued onto his face Taylor made his way to the councillor's office after being called by her assistant. Apparently there had been a change of hats and this new councillor was looking to get inside his mind. He had even protested to Lillian that he had gone through a check up with Alyssa but she was having none of it. So the captain had pointed him out the door and away he marched to the office. Inside he ambled up to her assistant in a manner that someone would when they are somewhere they'd rather not be.

"Lieutenant Colonel Lucas here for his booking." he said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

Lydia/Taylor Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia/Taylor Chat   Lydia/Taylor Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:24 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lydia's Office

With a grumpy expression glued onto his face Taylor made his way to the councillor's office after being called by her assistant. Apparently there had been a change of hats and this new councillor was looking to get inside his mind. He had even protested to Lillian that he had gone through a check up with Alyssa but she was having none of it. So the captain had pointed him out the door and away he marched to the office. Inside he ambled up to her assistant in a manner that someone would when they are somewhere they'd rather not be.

"Good to see you again. It's been awhile." Lydia replied, more happy to see him then he was. "According to the report, you kill someone. Do you have any intention of harming the crew or the Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

Lydia/Taylor Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia/Taylor Chat   Lydia/Taylor Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:36 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lydia's Office

"Good to see you again. It's been awhile." Lydia replied, more happy to see him then he was. "According to the report, you killed someone. Do you have any intention of harming the crew or the Captain?"

The question was so badly strung onto the statement that Taylor couldn't make heads or tails of it. Lydia might have well spoke Klingonese for all he could care because he was left in a stunned mode of trying to find out what exactly she was looking for. "I'm going assume lieutenant that you have a basic grasp of communication skills since you're the chief councillor." said Taylor through gritted teeth as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Who are you referring to and what report are you referring to? Do you mean the report about Betazed? If so then I killed a lot of people. You might have to be a tad specific. It's my job to kill, it's how I protect the ship. The captain...I'm marrying her. The crew are like my family. Why would I harm them?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

Lydia/Taylor Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia/Taylor Chat   Lydia/Taylor Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:02 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lydia's Office

"Good to see you again. It's been awhile." Lydia replied, more happy to see him then he was. "According to the report, you killed someone. Do you have any intention of harming the crew or the Captain?"

The question was so badly strung onto the statement that Taylor couldn't make heads or tails of it. Lydia might have well spoke Klingonese for all he could care because he was left in a stunned mode of trying to find out what exactly she was looking for. "I'm going assume lieutenant that you have a basic grasp of communication skills since you're the chief councillor." said Taylor through gritted teeth as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Who are you referring to and what report are you referring to? Do you mean the report about Betazed? If so then I killed a lot of people. You might have to be a tad specific. It's my job to kill, it's how I protect the ship. The captain...I'm marrying her. The crew are like my family. Why would I harm them?"

"I know you well enough that to be specific, would make it so that you stop talking altogether. It's good to know that you and the captain are still getting married. It also good to hear that you won't be killing any of the crew." Lydia answered, knowing that she was probably making it hard for her to get him to actually talk. "Now, explain to me how it is that you killed someone named Jason, and everyone with him? Simply wish to know why, and to understand so that you can still work. I know that you're in the right frame of mind, so this should be a very easy to get out."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

Lydia/Taylor Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia/Taylor Chat   Lydia/Taylor Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:18 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lydia's Office

"I know you well enough that to be specific, would make it so that you stop talking altogether. It's good to know that you and the captain are still getting married. It also good to hear that you won't be killing any of the crew." Lydia answered, knowing that she was probably making it hard for her to get him to actually talk. "Now, explain to me how it is that you killed someone named Jason, and everyone with him? Simply wish to know why, and to understand so that you can still work. I know that you're in the right frame of mind, so this should be a very easy to get out."

"It's a simple tactical need to kill an enemy force when presented with a dangerous device such as explosives. If we were to stun them they could be revived by their comrades and give them another shot at killing us. I've been killing people for years and down on Betazed I wasn't the only one 'killing'." replied Taylor with narrowed eyes. "You make it sound like I went on some wild killing spree. Jason was one of the terrorists with the device and he presented a threat. I took him down like I would any other target. I can 'still work' lieutenant because all I've done is my job."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

Lydia/Taylor Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia/Taylor Chat   Lydia/Taylor Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:28 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lydia's Office

"It's a simple tactical need to kill an enemy force when presented with a dangerous device such as explosives. If we were to stun them they could be revived by their comrades and give them another shot at killing us. I've been killing people for years and down on Betazed I wasn't the only one 'killing'." replied Taylor with narrowed eyes. "You make it sound like I went on some wild killing spree. Jason was one of the terrorists with the device and he presented a threat. I took him down like I would any other target. I can 'still work' lieutenant because all I've done is my job."

"I know that. Please don't talk to me like I don't know how to do my job." Lydia irritatedly replied. She didn't know who pissed him off but taking it out on her for doing her duties was getting pretty old, fast. "I've been talking with all of the crew members that were part of your team. I simply needed to know that your head was in the right place, and for my report to equally match yours. If that is a problem for you, then take it up with Star Fleet Command. I'm simply doing my job. You clearly know how to do yours, so stop trying to do mine."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

Lydia/Taylor Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia/Taylor Chat   Lydia/Taylor Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:35 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lydia's Office

"I know that. Please don't talk to me like I don't know how to do my job." Lydia irritatedly replied. She didn't know who pissed him off but taking it out on her for doing her duties was getting pretty old, fast. "I've been talking with all of the crew members that were part of your team. I simply needed to know that your head was in the right place, and for my report to equally match yours. If that is a problem for you, then take it up with Star Fleet Command. I'm simply doing my job. You clearly know how to do yours, so stop trying to do mine."

"Ok lieutenant, sorry." apologised Taylor with a shrug and a sigh. "In my own opinion my head was in the right place as it always is during a battle. I do my stuff, command my marines and then go home. I don't go around collecting teeth or fingers. I don't see red during every battle. I just do my job. That's all it is. My job."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

Lydia/Taylor Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia/Taylor Chat   Lydia/Taylor Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:43 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lydia's Office

"Ok lieutenant, sorry." apologised Taylor with a shrug and a sigh. "In my own opinion my head was in the right place as it always is during a battle. I do my stuff, command my marines and then go home. I don't go around collecting teeth or fingers. I don't see red during every battle. I just do my job. That's all it is. My job."

"And that's all I need to know. It's not like I'm trying to dig up all of your past. I simply need to tell Star Fleet and the Captain that you more than capable of doing your job. If you need to talk about something else, we can do that. I just gotta make sure that you can do your job." Lydia replied. "I know for a fact that you can do your job, and that this isn't affecting you in bad way. Since that's all I need to know for my report, is there something that I should know that you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

Lydia/Taylor Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia/Taylor Chat   Lydia/Taylor Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:57 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lydia's Office

"And that's all I need to know. It's not like I'm trying to dig up all of your past. I simply need to tell Star Fleet and the Captain that you more than capable of doing your job. If you need to talk about something else, we can do that. I just gotta make sure that you can do your job." Lydia replied. "I know for a fact that you can do your job, and that this isn't affecting you in bad way. Since that's all I need to know for my report, is there something that I should know that you want to talk about?"

"I think it's obvious I'm not really the sharing type." said the marine sheepishly. "Especially with people in blue uniforms. No offence. I just don't do hyposprays, medical tricorders, cortical stimulators, councillors, doctors or nurses. Unless of course that doctor is the captain. I just hate sickbays and hate councillor officers. It's like I'm under the microscope being poked and prodded at. Plus that lack of smell in sickbays it's...perverse."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

Lydia/Taylor Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia/Taylor Chat   Lydia/Taylor Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:12 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lydia's Office

"I think it's obvious I'm not really the sharing type." said the marine sheepishly. "Especially with people in blue uniforms. No offence. I just don't do hyposprays, medical tricorders, cortical stimulators, councillors, doctors or nurses. Unless of course that doctor is the captain. I just hate sickbays and hate councillor officers. It's like I'm under the microscope being poked and prodded at. Plus that lack of smell in sickbays it's...perverse."

"I understand. I don't ever want to be in sickbay. Counselors, I can deal with because I know how to play with theirs minds." She replied with a nod. "Just out of curiosity, why does it bother you?"
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

Lydia/Taylor Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia/Taylor Chat   Lydia/Taylor Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:23 am

||USS Fenris
||Lydia's Office

"I understand. I don't ever want to be in sickbay. Counselors, I can deal with because I know how to play with theirs minds." She replied with a nod. "Just out of curiosity, why does it bother you?"

The question had cropped up so many times that the answer just ended up leaving his mouth automatically. "I was part of the marine force to remove Orion elements from Thesa Prime. During the last battle for a major city I was badly injured and got sent to a hospital ship sitting in orbit. I mean badly injured....my chest was ripped open and my face was mashed by a fragmentation shell. So I spent two years getting treated for my wounds and the obvious psychological trauma. The councillors constantly said they wanted me under observation and so did the doctors till finally two years later they let me do light duty on a ship to see if I'm fit and ready. After that it was back to normal"
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

Lydia/Taylor Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia/Taylor Chat   Lydia/Taylor Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:15 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lydia's Office

The question had cropped up so many times that the answer just ended up leaving his mouth automatically. "I was part of the marine force to remove Orion elements from Thesa Prime. During the last battle for a major city I was badly injured and got sent to a hospital ship sitting in orbit. I mean badly injured....my chest was ripped open and my face was mashed by a fragmentation shell. So I spent two years getting treated for my wounds and the obvious psychological trauma. The councillors constantly said they wanted me under observation and so did the doctors till finally two years later they let me do light duty on a ship to see if I'm fit and ready. After that it was back to normal."

"Wow. I'm surprise you didn't make a break for it. I would have. I spent a year in the hospital for some weird virus that the doctors couldn't figure out until my cousin, Alyssa, showed up yelling at them for being stupid and not looking at my full medical record. They made a common cold much worse. I actually made a break for it six months in. I didn't get very far though." She replied, remembering her experience then shaking her head. "I don't like being under observation, yet I'm a counselor and it's my job to put people under observation. I rare do because I know that everyone hates it and frankly, it makes life a bit hard for everyone on broad. Not to mention a lot of paper work goes into. There's too many crew members that actually need someone to put just one of them under observation. I'm not here cause problems, and under observation causes them."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

Lydia/Taylor Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia/Taylor Chat   Lydia/Taylor Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:28 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lydia's Office

The question had cropped up so many times that the answer just ended up leaving his mouth automatically. "I was part of the marine force to remove Orion elements from Thesa Prime. During the last battle for a major city I was badly injured and got sent to a hospital ship sitting in orbit. I mean badly injured....my chest was ripped open and my face was mashed by a fragmentation shell. So I spent two years getting treated for my wounds and the obvious psychological trauma. The councillors constantly said they wanted me under observation and so did the doctors till finally two years later they let me do light duty on a ship to see if I'm fit and ready. After that it was back to normal."

"Wow. I'm surprise you didn't make a break for it. I would have. I spent a year in the hospital for some weird virus that the doctors couldn't figure out until my cousin, Alyssa, showed up yelling at them for being stupid and not looking at my full medical record. They made a common cold much worse. I actually made a break for it six months in. I didn't get very far though." She replied, remembering her experience then shaking her head. "I don't like being under observation, yet I'm a counselor and it's my job to put people under observation. I rare do because I know that everyone hates it and frankly, it makes life a bit hard for everyone on broad. Not to mention a lot of paper work goes into. There's too many crew members that actually need someone to put just one of them under observation. I'm not here cause problems, and under observation causes them."

"It was a hospital ship, not a lot of places to go." pointed out the marine. "But that was then and this is now. I'm a lot older and probably going to get a lot more grey now. So...am I cleared lieutenant?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

Lydia/Taylor Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia/Taylor Chat   Lydia/Taylor Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:33 pm

||USS Fenris
||Lydia's Office

"It was a hospital ship, not a lot of places to go." pointed out the marine. "But that was then and this is now. I'm a lot older and probably going to get a lot more grey now. So...am I cleared lieutenant?"

"Yes, you're cleared." She told the marine. "You may leave. Remember that my door is open if you need it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lydia/Taylor Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia/Taylor Chat   Lydia/Taylor Chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lydia/Taylor Chat
Page 1 of 1