USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties Empty
PostSubject: Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties   Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:14 pm

||USS Fenris
||Counselor's Office
||March 23, 2388

Alyssa couldn't believe that she had to see her cousin so soon. All she did was switch jobs. It wasn't like she didn't have the capability of doing this job. She press the door chime, and had a feeling that this was more than just checking up on her.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties   Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:42 pm

||USS Fenris
||Counselor's Office
||March 23, 2388

Alyssa couldn't believe that she had to see her cousin so soon. All she did was switch jobs. It wasn't like she didn't have the capability of doing this job. She press the door chime, and had a feeling that this was more than just checking up on her.

"Come in!" Lydia called from her desk.

She knew that it was Alyssa. She had blocked out a good chunk of time to speak to her. She didn't know if this meeting would need that time, but she did it anyways. She knew her cousin well enough to know that anything could change in a short period of time.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties   Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:16 pm

||USS Fenris
||Counselor's Office
||March 23, 2388

She knew that it was Alyssa. She had blocked out a good chunk of time to speak to her. She didn't know if this meeting would need that time, but she did it anyways. She knew her cousin well enough to know that anything could change in a short period of time.

Alyssa walked in and took the seat in front of Lydia's desk. "So counselor, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties   Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:49 pm

||USS Fenris
||Counselor's Office
||March 23, 2388

Alyssa walked in and took the seat in front of Lydia's desk. "So counselor, what do you want?"

"Switching jobs on a ship. I want to know how you're doing." Lydia answered, figuring that Alyssa wanted to leave. "So how is your new job working out for you?"
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties   Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:57 pm

||USS Fenris
||Counselor's Office
||March 23, 2388

"Switching jobs on a ship. I want to know how you're doing." Lydia answered, figuring that Alyssa wanted to leave. "So how is your new job working out for you?"

"It's working out good." Alyssa replied, trying not to get up and walk out.

She hated the smile on Lydia's face. She knew that there was more coming and that her cousin was enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties   Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:41 am

||USS Fenris
||Counselor's Office
||March 23, 2388

She hated the smile on Lydia's face. She knew that there was more coming and that her cousin was enjoying this.

Lydia grinned. "I'm glad to hear that. Now, I've got a concern."

She watched as Alyssa tried to hide her irritation.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties   Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:43 am

||USS Fenris
||Counselor's Office
||March 23, 2388

"Think I know what your concern is, and my answer is that it's none of your business." Alyssa spoke through clutched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties   Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:23 pm

||USS Fenris
||Counselor's Office
||March 23, 2388

"Think I know what your concern is, and my answer is that it's none of your business." Alyssa spoke through clutched teeth.

"Oh really?" Lydia responded, raising an eyebrow. "Tell me then, mind-reader, what's my concern?"
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties   Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:55 pm

||USS Fenris
||Counselor's Office
||March 23, 2388

"Oh really?" Lydia responded, raising an eyebrow. "Tell me then, mind-reader, what's my concern?"

"Your concerned about me not talking with my parents. That is a subject that we're not talking about." Alyssa answered, trying not sound angry.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties   Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 pm

||USS Fenris
||Counselor's Office
||March 23, 2388

"Your concerned about me not talking with my parents. That is a subject that we're not talking about." Alyssa answered, trying not sound angry.

"Am I really that easy to read?" Lydia joked.

She wanted to talk about it, but she had feeling that this was going to end badly. Didn't stop her from talking.

"I just want you to know my concerns. You don't have to tell me what happened or that you don't want to talk to them. I know that you don't want to talk to them, but you do have hear my concerns." Lydia continued.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties   Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:01 pm

||USS Fenris
||Counselor's Office
||March 23, 2388

She wanted to talk about it, but she had feeling that this was going to end badly. Didn't stop her from talking.

"I just want you to know my concerns. You don't have to tell me what happened or that you don't want to talk to them. I know that you don't want to talk to them, but you do have hear my concerns." Lydia continued.

Alyssa stood up. "I don't have to listen to anything you say. This is very unprofessional of you. You trap me by saying that we're talking about my new duties, when really you just want to force me to talk about my family. I don't care that my parents are you're aunt and uncle. If they want to be all buddy and loving to you, then fine. You'll leave me out of it. It's their fault that our relationship is nothing. I will not sit and have you claim to the Captain that I'm unfit when I'm perfectly capable of doing my job. My personal life doesn't affect me, like it apparently does you."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties   Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:06 pm

||USS Fenris
||Counselor's Office
||March 23, 2388

Alyssa stood up. "I don't have to listen to anything you say. This is very unprofessional of you. You trap me by saying that we're talking about my new duties, when really you just want to force me to talk about my family. I don't care that my parents are you're aunt and uncle. If they want to be all buddy and loving to you, then fine. You'll leave me out of it. It's their fault that our relationship is nothing. I will not sit and have you claim to the Captain that I'm unfit when I'm perfectly capable of doing my job. My personal life doesn't affect me, like it apparently does you."

Lydia was surprised that Alyssa was yelling at her, but she knew that it was her fault. She thought she had expressed what she wanted to tell her correctly. It apparently didn't work out that way.

"I didn't trap you. I honestly had to see if you were doing well in your new position. I know that you are." Lydia replied quickly. "I just want to let you know my concerns about your family situation. As your cousin, and as the counselor of this ship, I have ever right to inform you of my concerns. Now sit your butt back down."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties   Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:10 pm

||USS Fenris
||Counselor's Office
||March 23, 2388

Lydia was surprised that Alyssa was yelling at her, but she knew that it was her fault. She thought she had expressed what she wanted to tell her correctly. It apparently didn't work out that way.

"I didn't trap you. I honestly had to see if you were doing well in your new position. I know that you are." Lydia replied quickly. "I just want to let you know my concerns about your family situation. As your cousin, and as the counselor of this ship, I have ever right to inform you of my concerns. Now sit your butt back down."

Alyssa glared at her, then headed for the door. "I'm not discussing this. If you have a problem with it, then take it up with the Captain."

Alyssa knew that wasn't the way to handle it, but it was better than hitting the counselor. She was angry and needed to get away from Lydia as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Shields

Lydia Shields

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties   Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:14 pm

||USS Fenris
||Counselor's Office
||March 23, 2388

Alyssa glared at her, then headed for the door. "I'm not discussing this. If you have a problem with it, then take it up with the Captain."

Alyssa knew that wasn't the way to handle it, but it was better than hitting the counselor. She was angry and needed to get away from Lydia as fast as she could.

"Alyssa, we need to talk about this." Lydia called after her.

She knew that Alyssa was ignoring her. She watched her cousin leave, and sighed. All she wanted to do was express her concerns. She wasn't even trying to get her to talk about it. She shook her head, remembering that she had done this to herself. Lydia couldn't help thinking that Alyssa was never going to face this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties   Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alyssa /Lydia - Chat about duties
Page 1 of 1