USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC Empty
PostSubject: Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC   Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Okay, I want to put something here before we do the actual mission okay? We have a new way to do the time tags and I want you all to know what's going on. It is March--that was the general consensus and so I will show you how we will do time tags from here on out.

||USS Fenris or whatever ship or planet or shuttle it is
||Sickbay or whatever part of the ship or planet it is like the forests or something
||March 20, 2388 or whatever date it happens to be in the mission
||1230 or whatever time it happens to be

This way, everything is easier to keep track of and I think it will make people able to better keep the flow of what is going on. There is also one more thing I want to bring to everyone's attention and that is JPs, time tags and posting in the first place.

If there is something that you really want to do, say an SP or a JP, make sure you put a space holder there so that everyone else can go around it and the time line itself doesn't get screwed up later. I'm a Nazi when it comes to this and I am not above deleting posts--JPs have a whole section where JPs can wait to be posted until the proper time if you really wanna skip far ahead, you just need to stay aware of what is going on. I am a reasonable person but this is also my site and I think it looks really sloppy when things are all over the place and so I want us to avoid putting things all over the place okay?

Other than that, have fun with it!
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC   Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:08 pm

No one starting?
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC   Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:19 am

I told you that you could, but since there's a new tag time format and you haven't, I will do it when I get up in the morning. I feel very sick and I need to to sleep, but I will post quite a bit tomorrow. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC   Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:07 pm

And drumroll,

Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC STF%204
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC   Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:56 am

You know...my other lovelies can post too, you know. On the ship. Waiting for the shuttle to come back, but it doesn't. Plus, welcome our Vulcan to the fold, please. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC   Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:49 pm

Sent a signal, time for everyone to actually do something rather that sit back and let us play.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC   Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:32 am

I think since the signal got sent off, there will be a little zombie action and then we'll let Fenris do a little bit so they can sleep and keep watch and such...if that works for everyone else...
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC   Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:37 am

Lillian Crae wrote:
I think since the signal got sent off, there will be a little zombie action and then we'll let Fenris do a little bit so they can sleep and keep watch and such...if that works for everyone else...

NO! Nothing you say ever works for me! Because you're a liar, just like Jabbacake!

Just kidding, sounds good. Razz

P.S. I'M BAAAACK! ...for now...
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC   Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:02 am

Lets have the Fenris not get to the Away Team until the next day...I'd like our missions to start spanning a little bit more time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC   Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:54 am

We needs a rescue!
Back to top Go down
Aria Grey

Aria Grey

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC   Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:38 pm

So, Omega Squad needs to come and rescue everyone, maybe accompanied by Sharpe and Security? Then we can get this mission wrapped up a little bit. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC   Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:52 am

Sorry for the short replies, been shattered the last week or so and since it's snowing up here the cold isn't helping. Also by the times I answer other games and come to this I'm out of brain fuel.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC   Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Marlo and I are going to go ahead and finish up the mission and then I'll start the new mission in a day or two. So Thursday or Friday we're moving on. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC   Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 4: "Runabout Down" OOC
Page 1 of 1