USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC

Go down 
+3
Sergeni Kostev
Frost
Selina Karr
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC Empty
PostSubject: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:01 pm

Alright, here we will get to know everyone, discuss the mission and yes, brainstorm. Everybody ready? I'm ready. ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Loving the objectives, the monkey like guys- are they naked? I just wanna know if I'll be shooting at guys with their giblets out lol. Serious question tho: who's on the away team? :-)
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:04 am

Thank you, lol. Our XO says loin cloths, so covered, but not with armor.

As to the Away Team, I think it'll be first come first serve. Though I might want to have a marine or two in the rescue party. Razz
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:47 am

Loin cloths... Classy Wink well ol Frosty is ready to serve wherever needed :-)

The away team, I assume a couple of them will avoid capture in order to get a message to the Fenris? :-)
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:54 am

For another mission point for future plots, remember the Hobus Supernova wiping Romulus away.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:24 pm

Well, possibly not everyone can get captured, can they? I shall be working on Avis later on and I'm working on ranks too, but for now, I'm going to get a post up and everyone else can jump on in. Saavy? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Aye Very Happy Also...crew roster?
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Sergeni Kostev wrote:
Aye Very Happy Also...crew roster?
When all of the ranks are set... Smile
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:03 pm

I swear...changing Lilly's name just now was like the hardest thing I've ever done. I've had her for two years...but it's good she's got a husband and kids and a family now. Time to push forward. Plus, you can all bet your asses she'll be back for a guest mission or two. ^.^ Besides, she'll get name dropped a lot.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:23 am

its always hard losing a character you've had for a while. I played D&D at uni for 3 years with the same guy, broke my heart to finish lol.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:28 am

Frost, need to time tag your posts like we have
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:44 am

que? Time tags? I am off to work so I'll catch up later Smile
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:01 am

Start of our posts have time tags ^^
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Frost wrote:
its always hard losing a character you've had for a while. I played D&D at uni for 3 years with the same guy, broke my heart to finish lol.
Yeah, it's incredibly difficult, but this will be fun too. Kind of like a fresh start with new personalities, haha. I hope you'll enjoy it here!

Also, yes, time tags help to keep everything organized and let everyone know where everyone else is so we can keep JPs under control. So just do the header that everyone else has:

||USS Fenris
||Wherever your character is
||Mid December, 2388
||The time of the post in military time, i.e. 0830 as all of the posts are right now
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:30 pm

so THATS how you do it? thank you, alas someone just throwing 'Time Tags' at me wasnt a help lol. oh how I hate thursdays... always such a long day and I got a black eye in Kendo tonight too lol oh well, How is everyone else doing tonight?
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Frost wrote:
so THATS how you do it? thank you, alas someone just throwing 'Time Tags' at me wasnt a help lol. oh how I hate thursdays... always such a long day and I got a black eye in Kendo tonight too lol oh well, How is everyone else doing tonight?
Pretty good--I'm American so I'm off to work for the night right now, haha. Other than that, it's been a pretty good day but it went by too fast and I have no idea where all of my time went, lol.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:42 pm

lol awwh hate it when time gets away from you like that. thankfully I'm working from home tomorrow. I have a few cases coming to court and I need to have all my reports etc ready, one quick question... the time tags you showed me- how do you get the straight bars up?
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:48 pm

On my keyboard, it is three keys to the right from the 'P' key, and you just hit 'shift' and then that key and click it twice. That, or just copy and paste the time tags from the post above yours and then just edit it to what you want there. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:52 pm

-Throws time tags at everyone-

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:21 pm

*pulls a timetag from between his teeth* Hey! watch where ya throwing those things.... could have someone's eye out.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:59 pm

*fishes one outta my boxers wincing* I'll give him his due, he's a bloody good shot hehehe Wink
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:06 pm

I was a starfleet officer until i took a timtag to the knee.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Frost and Sergeni have JPs up. Don't forget to quote what is there, delete the 'quote' parts and then add your part and post. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Annabeth Leary
Private First Class
Private First Class
Annabeth Leary

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:19 pm

will there be a marine gathering before the planet?
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Up to Sergeni, but it can be done if you guys would like. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC   Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 6: "Monkey Business" OOC
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next