USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues Empty
PostSubject: Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues   Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:57 am

||USS Fenris
||Lillian's and Taylor's Quarters
||April 9, 2388

After putting Sareth to bed with a couple of stories with Taylor, Lillian had gotten ready for bed in shorts and one of Taylor's t-shirts, wanting to throw all the blankets off of the bed because Taylor didn't much like having the environmental controls tampered with all of the time to compensate for Lillian's heat flashes and Sareth didn't like it either. She had other people to think about and she knew that, so she ignored the blankets, but she was looking at them when Taylor came in to get ready to lay down with her, even if they weren't really quite tired yet.

"Can we have a serious conversation and then some sex and then sleep?" Lillian asked, eyes still on the blankets of the bed as she pondered what to do about them.

By now, Taylor knew her well enough to know when she was contemplating and when she was serious and she was both of them. She honestly wanted to talk and have sex and she was standing there all cute in his shirt and she hoped he'd just cave and do as she asked. Besides, she'd been finalizing wedding plans in her free time not able to interrogate anyone and trying to deal with getting berated and she just wanted her almost husband right now...and she wanted to apologize for everything she put him through--and everything she was about to put him through.
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues   Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:17 pm

||USS Fenris
||April 9, 2388

After putting Sareth to bed with a couple of stories with Taylor, Lillian had gotten ready for bed in shorts and one of Taylor's t-shirts, wanting to throw all the blankets off of the bed because Taylor didn't much like having the environmental controls tampered with all of the time to compensate for Lillian's heat flashes and Sareth didn't like it either. She had other people to think about and she knew that, so she ignored the blankets, but she was looking at them when Taylor came in to get ready to lay down with her, even if they weren't really quite tired yet.

"Can we have a serious conversation and then some sex and then sleep?" Lillian asked, eyes still on the blankets of the bed as she pondered what to do about them.

By now, Taylor knew her well enough to know when she was contemplating and when she was serious and she was both of them. She honestly wanted to talk and have sex and she was standing there all cute in his shirt and she hoped he'd just cave and do as she asked. Besides, she'd been finalizing wedding plans in her free time not able to interrogate anyone and trying to deal with getting berated and she just wanted her almost husband right now...and she wanted to apologize for everything she put him through--and everything she was about to put him through.

The marine had already deposited his weapons and armour at the armoury and was now taking off his duty uniform for bed. At hearing his wife's requests he just sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Right now he just wanted to sleep and wake up the next day to hopefully kick down some doors to clear the name of a security officer that was only caught up in the midst of it all. Of course Taylor was suppose to remain neutral in it all but dammit...he thought too highly of Starfleet officers.

"Yes to the first, no to the second and without a shadow of a doubt to the third." he answered, climbing into bed with another sigh. "What's on that mind of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues   Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:26 pm

||USS Fenris
||April 9, 2388

The marine had already deposited his weapons and armour at the armoury and was now taking off his duty uniform for bed. At hearing his wife's requests he just sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Right now he just wanted to sleep and wake up the next day to hopefully kick down some doors to clear the name of a security officer that was only caught up in the midst of it all. Of course Taylor was suppose to remain neutral in it all but dammit...he thought too highly of Starfleet officers.

"Yes to the first, no to the second and without a shadow of a doubt to the third." he answered, climbing into bed with another sigh. "What's on that mind of yours?"

Lillian laughed a little. "'No to the second'? We're already married..."

She was teasing a bit, but as a hormonal pregnant woman, she was allowed--at least she thought she was. So she tookk a hold of the top blanket on the bed and ripped it off, letting it go to the floor because it would make her far too hot in the middle of the night: Taylor's heat was more than enough. Getting into the bed, she took her hair down and then looked at Taylor with a serious look on her face.

"Are you mad at me for inviting your parents? I feel like I overstepped a boundary there, but I want them here. My parents want to meet them, you're their only son, eldest child and the first one getting married, and I've never met them. They're going to be Sareth's step grandparents and this one's biological ones and yet...I dunno...after getting berated by Starfleet today, I feel like maybe I should have left that decision up to you. So...are you mad?"
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues   Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:13 pm

||USS Fenris
||April 9, 2388

She was teasing a bit, but as a hormonal pregnant woman, she was allowed--at least she thought she was. So she tookk a hold of the top blanket on the bed and ripped it off, letting it go to the floor because it would make her far too hot in the middle of the night: Taylor's heat was more than enough. Getting into the bed, she took her hair down and then looked at Taylor with a serious look on her face.

"Are you mad at me for inviting your parents? I feel like I overstepped a boundary there, but I want them here. My parents want to meet them, you're their only son, eldest child and the first one getting married, and I've never met them. They're going to be Sareth's step grandparents and this one's biological ones and yet...I dunno...after getting berated by Starfleet today, I feel like maybe I should have left that decision up to you. So...are you mad?"

Oh boy thought Taylor who ran his hand through his hair. Mum and Dad..... Taylor hadn't seen or spoken to his parents for twenty one years now and Reneé had always been some form of news reel about family which he listened to half-heartedly. In fact Reneé was the only Lucas he kept in touch with. Actually, that was a lie...there was Grandpa Sashenka from which Taylor had gotten his middle name.

"Lillian...we have a crew member locked up for a crime she might not have committed. Forget the wedding, forget our child, forget our parents and grandparents. This crew is our family when we're in this uniform and right now one of our family is in trouble. You're the captain...you can't be seen making wedding plans when one of us is locked up and could go to prison for something she never did. This investigation is the most important thing going on for us. Weddings can be rescheduled....peoples' lives can't be.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues   Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:00 pm

||USS Fenris
||April 9, 2388

Oh boy thought Taylor who ran his hand through his hair. Mum and Dad..... Taylor hadn't seen or spoken to his parents for twenty one years now and Reneé had always been some form of news reel about family which he listened to half-heartedly. In fact Reneé was the only Lucas he kept in touch with. Actually, that was a lie...there was Grandpa Sashenka from which Taylor had gotten his middle name.

"Lillian...we have a crew member locked up for a crime she might not have committed. Forget the wedding, forget our child, forget our parents and grandparents. This crew is our family when we're in this uniform and right now one of our family is in trouble. You're the captain...you can't be seen making wedding plans when one of us is locked up and could go to prison for something she never did. This investigation is the most important thing going on for us. Weddings can be rescheduled....peoples' lives can't be."

For a moment Lillian just looked at him because obviously he was avoiding the question, but it was almost like he was telling her how to do her job. He knew nothing about her job. You never told someone else how to do their job--you certainly never told your pregnant Betazoid captain how to do her job when she was swamped and stressed out and had a baby inside of her kicking her bladder all the time now. No, Taylor had definitely unintentionally touched a nerve and now she was just angry and no longer apologetic in the slightest.

"No, I didn't notice that anything happened today," Lillian told him sarcastically. "I don't have the luxury of just getting to forget things because as you so graciously reminded me, I am the captain. There are shuttles that are already on their way here, you know that? Because this wedding was planned weeks in advance and I can't just make them all turn around and go on their merry ways when I had to get this time off for us and the crew in advance! What do you want me to do, Taylor? Waltz back into headquarters where they lectured me on my ability to lead my crew in the first place and just ask for more time off when I have shuttles arriving at 0600? I know[ someone got murdered, okay, and I know it was my crew member and I've been dealing with that all day! I get to deal with it from here on out because I am the captain!"

She tried to take a breath, but she had started and she would continue. "I know how to do my fucking job, Taylor. I can't do a damn thing until the morning, but I have to, because I'm the boss here and I have to be there and I have to deal with it, and I will deal with it and I have been dealing with it. I just happened to momentarily feel bad for a second that I made a decision without you, but you know what? I unapologize. Forgive me for giving a rat's ass about everyone else today and thinking that maybe I should make you feel better too. It's fine, though...not like I wanted to be your wife anyway, maybe we should just cancel the wedding all-together--such trivial things in life can always just be returned to later."

With that, Lillian turned over, her back to Taylor, thinking about going out to sleep on the couch, but she was six months pregnant and she really didn't want to practically waddle out there. She wanted to be in her bed with her husband to be, close to the bathroom if need be and while she was angry, she was still a Betazoid and she craved comfort and contact. At the same time, she didn't want to have this conversation anymore because she was offended that Taylor would even imply that she had been dealing with her personal life instead of doing what she could to get Kira pardoned...how dare he think that? The only thing she had thought about all day besides the shuttles coming in the morning was about getting Kira the freedom that she deserved and while she wanted to be Taylor's wife more than anything, she felt...hurt.

"You try forgetting about a baby that kicks you from the inside and let me know how that goes for you," she said angrily. "Tomorrow morning I need you to get Sareth fed and to Daycare because I have to go early to talk to Commander Lunn before we get to do any interrogating, because I'm the captain."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues   Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:59 am

||USS Fenris
||April 9, 2388

"Lillian...we have a crew member locked up for a crime she might not have committed. Forget the wedding, forget our child, forget our parents and grandparents. This crew is our family when we're in this uniform and right now one of our family is in trouble. You're the captain...you can't be seen making wedding plans when one of us is locked up and could go to prison for something she never did. This investigation is the most important thing going on for us. Weddings can be rescheduled....peoples' lives can't be."

For a moment Lillian just looked at him because obviously he was avoiding the question, but it was almost like he was telling her how to do her job. He knew nothing about her job. You never told someone else how to do their job--you certainly never told your pregnant Betazoid captain how to do her job when she was swamped and stressed out and had a baby inside of her kicking her bladder all the time now. No, Taylor had definitely unintentionally touched a nerve and now she was just angry and no longer apologetic in the slightest.

"No, I didn't notice that anything happened today," Lillian told him sarcastically. "I don't have the luxury of just getting to forget things because as you so graciously reminded me, I am the captain. There are shuttles that are already on their way here, you know that? Because this wedding was planned weeks in advance and I can't just make them all turn around and go on their merry ways when I had to get this time off for us and the crew in advance! What do you want me to do, Taylor? Waltz back into headquarters where they lectured me on my ability to lead my crew in the first place and just ask for more time off when I have shuttles arriving at 0600? I know[ someone got murdered, okay, and I know it was my crew member and I've been dealing with that all day! I get to deal with it from here on out because I am the captain!"

She tried to take a breath, but she had started and she would continue. "I know how to do my fucking job, Taylor. I can't do a damn thing until the morning, but I have to, because I'm the boss here and I have to be there and I have to deal with it, and I will deal with it and I have been dealing with it. I just happened to momentarily feel bad for a second that I made a decision without you, but you know what? I unapologize. Forgive me for giving a rat's ass about everyone else today and thinking that maybe I should make you feel better too. It's fine, though...not like I wanted to be your wife anyway, maybe we should just cancel the wedding all-together--such trivial things in life can always just be returned to later."

With that, Lillian turned over, her back to Taylor, thinking about going out to sleep on the couch, but she was six months pregnant and she really didn't want to practically waddle out there. She wanted to be in her bed with her husband to be, close to the bathroom if need be and while she was angry, she was still a Betazoid and she craved comfort and contact. At the same time, she didn't want to have this conversation anymore because she was offended that Taylor would even imply that she had been dealing with her personal life instead of doing what she could to get Kira pardoned...how dare he think that? The only thing she had thought about all day besides the shuttles coming in the morning was about getting Kira the freedom that she deserved and while she wanted to be Taylor's wife more than anything, she felt...hurt.

"You try forgetting about a baby that kicks you from the inside and let me know how that goes for you," she said angrily. "Tomorrow morning I need you to get Sareth fed and to Daycare because I have to go early to talk to Commander Lunn before we get to do any interrogating, because I'm the captain."

Sensing a fight occurring Taylor just rolled on his side so his back was facing her like he was tactically retreating from the fight. He was tired, sore and angry at this whole case and now he was expecting to deal with his parents which was something he was sure he had been able to avoid in due course. Now he was thinking of what to say to them, something to placate them or perhaps he'd simply hide behind his duties and hope that their age had dulled their navigational senses and hopefully they'd end up in the mess hall.

Not likely if Reneé was going to be with them.

"Just...leave me in peace to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues   Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:51 am

||USS Fenris
||April 9, 2388

Sensing a fight occurring Taylor just rolled on his side so his back was facing her like he was tactically retreating from the fight. He was tired, sore and angry at this whole case and now he was expecting to deal with his parents which was something he was sure he had been able to avoid in due course. Now he was thinking of what to say to them, something to placate them or perhaps he'd simply hide behind his duties and hope that their age had dulled their navigational senses and hopefully they'd end up in the mess hall.

Not likely if Reneé was going to be with them.

"Just...leave me in peace to sleep."

Lillian couldn't believe that he was just ignoring it, even if he was tired and sore and upset--so was she. Taylor had a habit of retreating when he just didn't think that he could handle it and Lillian wanted to hash it out, but when she turned to him, his back was to her and she felt her eyes fill with tears. Fine. She would leave him alone for as long as he wanted to be alone because nothing she said was going to change how he always acted in situations like this.

"Fine," Lillian said, her voice obviously pained. "Fine, I will leave you alone for as long as you would like. By all means, don't offer the pregnant woman the bed either, I'll just sleep on the couch." Lillian said as she got out of the bed and grabbed her pillows. "I expect you at 0545 in the Security District of the Plaza. Don't worry about Sareth, I will have Lyra come and feed him and take him to class. Not once today did you even ask me how I was, you know that? I've been stressed out and I've been tired and sore and your child kicks all the damn time, and I just wanted to have a nice evening with my fiance and my son and just...feel free not to talk to me tomorrow unless it's about the case because God forbid I forget to do my job and slip into something unprofessional. All I wanted to do was say I was sorry for inviting your parents and that I will be there by your side when you face them if you want me to, but you honestly don't. By the way--next time we have a baby, you're carrying it!"

In a huff, Lillian headed straight for the couch and set herself up without a blanket, lying there for a only a moment or two before she got up and left their quarters. It felt like a synthehol moment for her because she couldn't get comfortable in the first place--the baby was kicking and she was too emotionally wound up. So she got some synthehol out of the replicator, knowing it looked terrible, but she really didn't care at this point because she was also invested in this case and had a lot on her plate and no one seemed to want to help her with it. Sitting down on the couch she cringed and placed her hand on her stomach, breathing gently and shaking her head.

"God, I need you to sleep so that I can," Lillian told her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues   Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilly/Taylor - Parental Issues
Page 1 of 1