USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabe and Selina, Clean up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

Gabe and Selina, Clean up Empty
PostSubject: Gabe and Selina, Clean up   Gabe and Selina, Clean up I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:30 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||Mid December, 2388

Gabe nodded to the crew members that littered the corridor as he made his way to Sickbay, While working on Deck 5 he'd somehow, and he wasn't sure how, managed to cut open his left arm. he'd thrown a makeshift bandage over it but this was something that needed a professonal to look at.

As the doors opened he saw Selina, as per usual, clad in her departmentenal under shirt. He nodded to her as he stepped into the main bay, Looking around for Lilly, knowing if there was anywhere she'd be on the ship before she left it'd be here.

"Morning Doc, Got a little something ya may like to look at." He said, Holding up his arm, the bandage starting to look more red then white now.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Selina, Clean up   Gabe and Selina, Clean up I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:37 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||Mid December, 2388

Gabe nodded to the crew members that littered the corridor as he made his way to Sickbay, While working on Deck 5 he'd somehow, and he wasn't sure how, managed to cut open his left arm. He'd thrown a makeshift bandage over it but this was something that needed a professonal to look at.

As the doors opened he saw Selina, as per usual, clad in her departmentenal under shirt. He nodded to her as he stepped into the main bay, Looking around for Lilly, knowing if there was anywhere she'd be on the ship before she left it'd be here.

"Morning Doc, got a little something ya may like to look at." He said, holding up his arm, the bandage starting to look more red then white now.

Selina smiled as she felt Gabe's presence and her face lit up even more as she saw that it was in fact Gabriel Sharpe that was walking into her Sickbay. She'd already made herself acquainted through at least one meeting with each crew member so that she knew their medical history and knew who she was in charge of now. The ship's crews' health was her top priority and she was determined to do right by them, but she was more fascinated by some than by others.

Seeing the bandage, she smiled a little. "Looks to me like you got a problem, Handsome. Mind telling me how you got it?"

Just like that she was grabbing the medical tricorder and a hypospray, as well as the dermal regenerator because this was her kind of job. She had to make sure that he got properly treated and could be shipped off with no infection and no scarring as that was what came with the territory of her position. Getting the injured and then fixing them up in record time and sending them back out to do their jobs, whatever those jobs may be on the ship.
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Selina, Clean up   Gabe and Selina, Clean up I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:48 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||Mid December, 2388

Gabe nodded to the crew members that littered the corridor as he made his way to Sickbay, While working on Deck 5 he'd somehow, and he wasn't sure how, managed to cut open his left arm. He'd thrown a makeshift bandage over it but this was something that needed a professonal to look at.

"Morning Doc, got a little something ya may like to look at." He said, holding up his arm, the bandage starting to look more red then white now.

Selina smiled as she felt Gabe's presence and her face lit up even more as she saw that it was in fact Gabriel Sharpe that was walking into her Sickbay. She'd already made herself acquainted through at least one meeting with each crew member so that she knew their medical history and knew who she was in charge of now. The ship's crews' health was her top priority and she was determined to do right by them, but she was more fascinated by some than by others.

Seeing the bandage, she smiled a little. "Looks to me like you got a problem, Handsome. Mind telling me how you got it?"

Just like that she was grabbing the medical tricorder and a hypospray, as well as the dermal regenerator because this was her kind of job. She had to make sure that he got properly treated and could be shipped off with no infection and no scarring as that was what came with the territory of her position. Getting the injured and then fixing them up in record time and sending them back out to do their jobs, whatever those jobs may be on the ship.

"Ya know how it goes. I was elbow deep in a bulkhead and zigged when i shoulda zagged. Hurts like a bugger." he said, slowly pealing off the bandage, "We had a few problems on Deck 5... figures since i was looking at a damn near perfect engineering report this morning."

In truth he'd been hoping for a quiet morning maybe get himself a little time to see Marissa, but a blown EPS line had changed that.

"How's it look Doc?"
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Selina, Clean up   Gabe and Selina, Clean up I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:04 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||Mid December, 2388

"Ya know how it goes. I was elbow deep in a bulkhead and zigged when I shoulda zagged. Hurts like a bugger." he said, slowly pealing off the bandage, "We had a few problems on Deck 5... figures since I was looking at a damn near perfect engineering report this morning."

In truth he'd been hoping for a quiet morning maybe get himself a little time to see Marissa, but a blown EPS line had changed that.

"How's it look Doc?"

Selina smiled a little at that because it seemed like there was always one problem or another be it a colony, a hospital or a ship. Otherwise, there'd be little use for them all and from what she'd seen of the ship so far, the engineers kept her purring like a kitten, but even they had off days. The ship couldn't be perfect 100 percent of the time, but she knew that it was in good hands--Lillian had raved about Gabe and his work on the ship and so Selina trusted him enough.

"Looks like it can be fixed, I am the best," Selina said with a wink, as she started to clean up his arm a little bit. "Do you want a pain killer or would you like to tough it out as I clean it out and then patch it up?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Selina, Clean up   Gabe and Selina, Clean up I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:23 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||Mid December, 2388

"Ya know how it goes. I was elbow deep in a bulkhead and zigged when I shoulda zagged. Hurts like a bugger." he said, slowly pealing off the bandage, "We had a few problems on Deck 5... figures since I was looking at a damn near perfect engineering report this morning."

"How's it look Doc?"

Selina smiled a little at that because it seemed like there was always one problem or another be it a colony, a hospital or a ship. Otherwise, there'd be little use for them all and from what she'd seen of the ship so far, the engineers kept her purring like a kitten, but even they had off days. The ship couldn't be perfect 100 percent of the time, but she knew that it was in good hands--Lillian had raved about Gabe and his work on the ship and so Selina trusted him enough.

"Looks like it can be fixed, I am the best," Selina said with a wink, as she started to clean up his arm a little bit. "Do you want a pain killer or would you like to tough it out as I clean it out and then patch it up?"

"I'll take the pain killers if it's the same, I've had enough 'tough it out' medical visits over the last few years, don't really feel the need to do it again, decides once ya've laser welded ya own arm closed with nothing more then a hunk of metal to make sure ya don't bite ya own tounge off, ya learn pain killers aren't such a bad thing."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Selina, Clean up   Gabe and Selina, Clean up I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:32 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||Mid December, 2388

"How's it look Doc?"

"I'll take the pain killers if it's the same, I've had enough 'tough it out' medical visits over the last few years, don't really feel the need to do it again, besides once ya've laser welded ya own arm closed with nothing more then a hunk of metal to make sure ya don't bite ya own tongue off, ya learn pain killers aren't such a bad thing."

Selina smirked and nodded approvingly because Gabe got more and more interesting by the moment and it made her smile. "Professionally speaking, I had to ask--I get crewmen in here that want to show me they can tough it out like a man," she said smiling, putting the hypospray up to his neck and injecting he painkillers into his bloodstream. "Good for my ego, but no so great for their pain receptors."

She waited a few moments to let the pain killers take effect before she started to clean out the wound a little bit, making sure it was sterile and clean before she could close him up. God forbid that anything got in that would cause him discomfort later on down the line, and once she'd discarded the bloody cloth to clean him up with, and then looking over the affected area. The man had been through a thing or two and his arms were nice...probably from tinkering with things all the time.

"Nice arms you have here," she told him as she got the dermal regenerator.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Selina, Clean up   Gabe and Selina, Clean up I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:47 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||Mid December, 2388

"How's it look Doc?"

"I'll take the pain killers if it's the same, I've had enough 'tough it out' medical visits over the last few years, don't really feel the need to do it again, besides once ya've laser welded ya own arm closed with nothing more then a hunk of metal to make sure ya don't bite ya own tongue off, ya learn pain killers aren't such a bad thing."

Selina smirked and nodded approvingly because Gabe got more and more interesting by the moment and it made her smile. "Professionally speaking, I had to ask--I get crewmen in here that want to show me they can tough it out like a man," she said smiling, putting the hypospray up to his neck and injecting he painkillers into his bloodstream. "Good for my ego, but no so great for their pain receptors."

She waited a few moments to let the pain killers take effect before she started to clean out the wound a little bit, making sure it was sterile and clean before she could close him up. God forbid that anything got in that would cause him discomfort later on down the line, and once she'd discarded the bloody cloth to clean him up with, and then looking over the affected area. The man had been through a thing or two and his arms were nice...probably from tinkering with things all the time.

"Thanks... i think." Gabe replied, a little unsure how to react, "I'm not that kinda guy that feels the need to 'Be a man' in that particular fashion, never saw the point."

"Other then that, How's things been since ya got here, enjoyin' the place?"
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Selina, Clean up   Gabe and Selina, Clean up I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:01 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||Mid December, 2388

Gabe nodded to the crew members that littered the corridor as he made his way to Sickbay, While working on Deck 5 he'd somehow, and he wasn't sure how, managed to cut open his left arm. He'd thrown a makeshift bandage over it but this was something that needed a professional to look at.

As the doors opened he saw Selina, as per usual, clad in her departmental under shirt. He nodded to her as he stepped into the main bay, Looking around for Lilly, knowing if there was anywhere she'd be on the ship before she left it'd be here.

"How's it look Doc?"

"Thanks...I think." Gabe replied, a little unsure how to react, "I'm not that kinda guy that feels the need to 'Be a man' in that particular fashion, never saw the point."

"Other then that, how's things been since ya got here, enjoyin' the place?"

Selina couldn't help but giggle a little as she closed up the wound, realizing that either something was off with her flirting, or the men aboard this ship just didn't get it. Was she not being forward enough? Honestly, she was starting to think that maybe everyone around here was a little too stiff for her liking, into men, or some other issue because it wasn't her. She was certain that she wasn't the problem because her playfulness was obvious and she wasn't a terrible flirt, she knew that--she'd had a couple centuries to perfect her technique.

"It's a compliment, Handsome, and I'm enjoying the place just fine--it was about time I settled down a bit more instead of traveling from place to place with nothing but my wits and a medical bag." Selina said smiling at him and then smirked again. "What kind of man would you say you are then, Commander?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Selina, Clean up   Gabe and Selina, Clean up I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:10 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||Mid December, 2388

Gabe nodded to the crew members that littered the corridor as he made his way to Sickbay, While working on Deck 5 he'd somehow, and he wasn't sure how, managed to cut open his left arm. He'd thrown a makeshift bandage over it but this was something that needed a professional to look at.

As the doors opened he saw Selina, as per usual, clad in her departmental under shirt. He nodded to her as he stepped into the main bay, Looking around for Lilly, knowing if there was anywhere she'd be on the ship before she left it'd be here.

"How's it look Doc?"

"Thanks...I think." Gabe replied, a little unsure how to react, "I'm not that kinda guy that feels the need to 'Be a man' in that particular fashion, never saw the point."

Selina couldn't help but giggle a little as she closed up the wound, realizing that either something was off with her flirting, or the men aboard this ship just didn't get it. Was she not being forward enough? Honestly, she was starting to think that maybe everyone around here was a little too stiff for her liking, into men, or some other issue because it wasn't her. She was certain that she wasn't the problem because her playfulness was obvious and she wasn't a terrible flirt, she knew that--she'd had a couple centuries to perfect her technique.

"It's a compliment, Handsome, and I'm enjoying the place just fine--it was about time I settled down a bit more instead of traveling from place to place with nothing but my wits and a medical bag." Selina said smiling at him and then smirked again. "What kind of man would you say you are then, Commander?"

"I'm just a guy that likes to get things done. I soak up knowledge like a sponge, forget nothing and have more then a few extra skills then you'd think given my job. Used to be i'd overwork and undersleep but luckily that's changed... was working myself into an early grave was just too stubborn to stop." Gabe said, glad to steer the conversation a little. He'd known she was flirting with him but in truth he wasn't sure if he was comfortable with it, it'd take time for him to get used to the doctor's playful nature.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Selina, Clean up   Gabe and Selina, Clean up I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:19 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||Mid December, 2388

"How's it look Doc?"

"I'm just a guy that likes to get things done. I soak up knowledge like a sponge, forget nothing and have more then a few extra skills then you'd think given my job. Used to be I'd overwork and under sleep but luckily that's changed...was working myself into an early grave was just too stubborn to stop." Gabe said, glad to steer the conversation a little. He'd known she was flirting with him but in truth he wasn't sure if he was comfortable with it, it'd take time for him to get used to the doctor's playful nature.

"Well then don't worry, your arm is as good as new," Selina explained as she ran her fingertips over the healed up skin gently. "Shouldn't have a scar on you and the tissue is healed up. It might be a little tender the next hour once the painkillers wear off, but it's good as new. Try not to zig when you need to zag next time..."

She rested her hand on his shoulder and gave it a pat, smiling and nodding and then letting her hand leave him entirely. Standing up, she started to discard of the bloody cloths and sterilize her instruments again, glancing over at Gabe and then taking a deep breath. Screw professionalism at this point because she had something on her mind and she'd be damned if she didn't get it all out there and in the open.

"It's obvious that I'm flirting with you, right? I'm starting to feel like you men on the higher up are...well, either not interested, which is fine, or swinging for the other team, which would be unfortunate. You're rather a good catch it seems even though granted I barely know anyone on this ship and I'd hate to see the other sex win out with you," she said with a gentle laugh. "Still, to each his own, but I'm curious."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Selina, Clean up   Gabe and Selina, Clean up I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:52 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||Mid December, 2388

"How's it look Doc?"

"I'm just a guy that likes to get things done. I soak up knowledge like a sponge, forget nothing and have more then a few extra skills then you'd think given my job. Used to be I'd overwork and under sleep but luckily that's changed...was working myself into an early grave was just too stubborn to stop." Gabe said, glad to steer the conversation a little. He'd known she was flirting with him but in truth he wasn't sure if he was comfortable with it, it'd take time for him to get used to the doctor's playful nature.

"Well then don't worry, your arm is as good as new," Selina explained as she ran her fingertips over the healed up skin gently. "Shouldn't have a scar on you and the tissue is healed up. It might be a little tender the next hour once the painkillers wear off, but it's good as new. Try not to zig when you need to zag next time..."

She rested her hand on his shoulder and gave it a pat, smiling and nodding and then letting her hand leave him entirely. Standing up, she started to discard of the bloody cloths and sterilize her instruments again, glancing over at Gabe and then taking a deep breath. Screw professionalism at this point because she had something on her mind and she'd be damned if she didn't get it all out there and in the open.

"It's obvious that I'm flirting with you, right? I'm starting to feel like you men on the higher up are...well, either not interested, which is fine, or swinging for the other team, which would be unfortunate. You're rather a good catch it seems even though granted I barely know anyone on this ship and I'd hate to see the other sex win out with you," she said with a gentle laugh. "Still, to each his own, but I'm curious."

Not quite sure how to answer, He gave the situation some thought. Gabe chuckled, "Oh i figured as much and no i don't 'swing for the other team', It's just that I'm currently spoken for that's all."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Selina, Clean up   Gabe and Selina, Clean up I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:05 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||Mid December, 2388

"How's it look Doc?"

Not quite sure how to answer, he gave the situation some thought. Gabe chuckled, "Oh I figured as much and no I don't 'swing for the other team', it's just that I'm currently spoken for that's all."

"Oh, well then," Selina said with a laugh, "that gets that out of the way."

She smiled at him and took the information in, feeling better about herself and the situation that they were in. Having fixed up his arm, she knew that she needed to let him go, but she couldn't help but rest a hand on his shoulder and give it a reassuring squeeze. Sickbay was supposed to be a place where people knew they could come in and ask for help even if they were terrified of doctors and the like.

"My door is always open," Selina told him and then went to finish putting away her things. "To fix you up, to talk, to do a counseling session...anything you need, I'm here. I hope to see more of you, Commander--in a less bloody situation, of course."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Selina, Clean up   Gabe and Selina, Clean up I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:29 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||Mid December, 2388

"How's it look Doc?"

Not quite sure how to answer, he gave the situation some thought. Gabe chuckled, "Oh I figured as much and no I don't 'swing for the other team', it's just that I'm currently spoken for that's all."

"Oh, well then," Selina said with a laugh, "that gets that out of the way."

She smiled at him and took the information in, feeling better about herself and the situation that they were in. Having fixed up his arm, she knew that she needed to let him go, but she couldn't help but rest a hand on his shoulder and give it a reassuring squeeze. Sickbay was supposed to be a place where people knew they could come in and ask for help even if they were terrified of doctors and the like.

"My door is always open," Selina told him and then went to finish putting away her things. "To fix you up, to talk, to do a counseling session...anything you need, I'm here. I hope to see more of you, Commander--in a less bloody situation, of course."

"Of course." Gabe said with a nod, standing up, "I'll be sure to drop by if i need anything... meanwhile i still have a few rounds to make, So i'll get outta ya hair."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Selina, Clean up   Gabe and Selina, Clean up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabe and Selina, Clean up
Page 1 of 1