USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect Empty
PostSubject: Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect   Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:58 am

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room

Lillian really felt the need to talk to Marlo and Taylor about the Marshall thing and to let Gabe in on it all--he was after all her 2XO and he deserved to know these things. Even with the four of them in on it all they were no match for Marshall yet, but they could certainly be ready for what awaited them on Betazed. Lillian knew a little bit about how Marshall worked and she wanted Marlo, Taylor and Gabe to know what was up as well, so she had left Carlo in charge for a little bit on the bridge.

"Marlo, you're just on the bridge, can't you come in here any faster?" Lillian asked out loud to no one in particular.

She was just jumpy because they were close to Betazed and there was a ship on long range sensors she would undoubtedly have to talk to. Lillian just wanted to be on Betazed right then and there and soon enough she would be--and she would be helping her people and looking after her son. Now that she knew that this was some sort of Marshall-illustrated-game, she wasn't about to be left out of thwarting all of his efforts.

Taggles: Marlo, Taylor and Gabe
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect   Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:36 am

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room

Lillian really felt the need to talk to Marlo and Taylor about the Marshall thing and to let Gabe in on it all--he was after all her 2XO and he deserved to know these things. Even with the four of them in on it all they were no match for Marshall yet, but they could certainly be ready for what awaited them on Betazed. Lillian knew a little bit about how Marshall worked and she wanted Marlo, Taylor and Gabe to know what was up as well, so she had left Carlo in charge for a little bit on the bridge.

"Marlo, you're just on the bridge, can't you come in here any faster?" Lillian asked out loud to no one in particular.

She was just jumpy because they were close to Betazed and there was a ship on long range sensors she would undoubtedly have to talk to. Lillian just wanted to be on Betazed right then and there and soon enough she would be--and she would be helping her people and looking after her son. Now that she knew that this was some sort of Marshall-illustrated-game, she wasn't about to be left out of thwarting all of his efforts.

Taylor had decided to stand and lean against one of the bulkheads within the ready room. Armour might be designed for both comfort and protection but it was not perfectly suited to sitting down as one might in a duty uniform. Besides it was hard for him to maintain his cool emotional standing with Lillian looking so wound up. He wasn't a shrink but he knew how overthinking a situation can lead to problems in the field. If a commander can't get their head straight then bad things tended to happen.

It was his cool focus within a firefight that marines had given Taylor the nickname 'the Iceman' during the Dominion War. Off the fight he chatted, talked and laughed but when contacts started to occur people could see his constantly stoic glare as he managed his platoon. Now he merely grimaced at Lillian who seemed to be rather restless and he understood why. Her homeworld had been the site of a terrorist attack and with family living within the city where it had occurred wasn't helping matters.

"Will you just sit down and relax? We need cool heads here ma'am. You're going to spook the hens."

TaGS: All!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect   Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:50 am

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room

Taylor had decided to stand and lean against one of the bulkheads within the ready room. Armour might be designed for both comfort and protection but it was not perfectly suited to sitting down as one might in a duty uniform. Besides it was hard for him to maintain his cool emotional standing with Lillian looking so wound up. He wasn't a shrink but he knew how overthinking a situation can lead to problems in the field. If a commander can't get their head straight then bad things tended to happen.

It was his cool focus within a firefight that marines had given Taylor the nickname 'the Iceman' during the Dominion War. Off the fight he chatted, talked and laughed but when contacts started to occur people could see his constantly stoic glare as he managed his platoon. Now he merely grimaced at Lillian who seemed to be rather restless and he understood why. Her homeworld had been the site of a terrorist attack and with family living within the city where it had occurred wasn't helping matters.

"Will you just sit down and relax? We need cool heads here ma'am. You're going to spook the hens."

Gabe smiled as he leaned back in his seat, "Groundpounder has a point, Ya ain't doin' yaself, or the baby any good. Granted i can understand the reasons but overthinking things isn't going to help, trust me i have nearly a decade of experience with that one."

Dispite his smile his mind cast back to Harklas. The voices and screams were quieter these days but he could still hear them. He shook his head to cast out the bad memories.

"So yea sit down before we're forced to to call a doctor to have ya sit down, and we'll do it too." He added with a sly grin and a wink, "That and i can if needed order ya to relax, see it was a little silly promoting me to second officer."

tag: Y'all
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect   Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:18 am

[quote="Gabriel Sharpe"]||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room

Gabe smiled as he leaned back in his seat, "Groundpounder has a point, Ya ain't doin' yaself, or the baby any good. Granted I can understand the reasons but overthinking things isn't going to help, trust me I have nearly a decade of experience with that one."

Dispite his smile his mind cast back to Harklas. The voices and screams were quieter these days but he could still hear them. He shook his head to cast out the bad memories.

"So yea sit down before we're forced to to call a doctor to have ya sit down, and we'll do it too." He added with a sly grin and a wink, "That and I can if needed order ya to relax, see it was a little silly promoting me to second officer."

A small smile touched Taylor's lips as he leaned at his spot. The fact that Gabe was looking out for Lillian was well was more than enough for Taylor to give a good opinion of the man. Of course him having a marine history was enough but it was the fact that Gabe had a good head on his shoulders. Taylor felt that there were few people he could personally rely on and Gabe was one of them.

He was glad however that Lillian had picked Gabe instead of him since the idea of commanding a ship caused Taylor's face to contort as if he had tasted something extremely sour. Back on SB7 being the acting XO was enough for him. Anything else was just out of the question.

"Trust us, we know about keeping a cool head."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect   Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:13 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room

Gabe smiled as he leaned back in his seat, "Groundpounder has a point, Ya ain't doin' yaself, or the baby any good. Granted I can understand the reasons but overthinking things isn't going to help, trust me I have nearly a decade of experience with that one."

Despite his smile his mind cast back to Harklas. The voices and screams were quieter these days but he could still hear them. He shook his head to cast out the bad memories.

"So yea sit down before we're forced to to call a doctor to have ya sit down, and we'll do it too." He added with a sly grin and a wink, "That and I can if needed order ya to relax, see it was a little silly promoting me to second officer."

A small smile touched Taylor's lips as he leaned at his spot. The fact that Gabe was looking out for Lillian was well more than enough for Taylor to give a good opinion of the man. Of course him having a marine history was enough but it was the fact that Gabe had a good head on his shoulders. Taylor felt that there were few people he could personally rely on and Gabe was one of them.

He was glad however that Lillian had picked Gabe instead of him since the idea of commanding a ship caused Taylor's face to contort as if he had tasted something extremely sour. Back on SB7 being the acting XO was enough for him. Anything else was just out of the question.

"I am a hen, so stop grimacing at me," she told Taylor, then looked from him to Gabe. "And you are acting like my brother. I do not wish to sit down, I am fine."

She was fine, in fact, even if she was pacing ever so slightly. Lillian worked well under pressure and a whole weight would be lifted from her once she got onto Betazed and could assess the damage done more clearly. So much for a calm and quiet meeting with her, Sareth, Taylor and her parents--now there was no way that that was happening, which would make wedding planning harder.

The weddings--she wasn't even going to think about those right now.

"I'm just waiting for Marlo and then we can began," Lillian told them as she continued to stand there.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect   Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:38 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room

Despite his smile his mind cast back to Harklas. The voices and screams were quieter these days but he could still hear them. He shook his head to cast out the bad memories.

A small smile touched Taylor's lips as he leaned at his spot. The fact that Gabe was looking out for Lillian was well more than enough for Taylor to give a good opinion of the man. Of course him having a marine history was enough but it was the fact that Gabe had a good head on his shoulders. Taylor felt that there were few people he could personally rely on and Gabe was one of them.

"I am a hen, so stop grimacing at me," she told Taylor, then looked from him to Gabe. "And you are acting like my brother. I do not wish to sit down, I am fine."

She was fine, in fact, even if she was pacing ever so slightly. Lillian worked well under pressure and a whole weight would be lifted from her once she got onto Betazed and could assess the damage done more clearly. So much for a calm and quiet meeting with her, Sareth, Taylor and her parents--now there was no way that that was happening, which would make wedding planning harder.

"I'm just waiting for Marlo and then we can began," Lillian told them as she continued to stand there.

"I was also thinking about that small hole your slowly burning in the carpet." Gabe chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect   Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:08 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room

Lillian really felt the need to talk to Marlo and Taylor about the Marshall thing and to let Gabe in on it all--he was after all her 2XO and he deserved to know these things. Even with the four of them in on it all they were no match for Marshall yet, but they could certainly be ready for what awaited them on Betazed. Lillian knew a little bit about how Marshall worked and she wanted Marlo, Taylor and Gabe to know what was up as well, so she had left Marlo in charge for a little bit on the bridge.

"I was also thinking about that small hole your slowly burning in the carpet." Gabe chuckled.

Marlo sighed and got out of her chair. She always hated briefings...it seemed like there was always something else to do, but she could put it off no longer. Giving Derek a slight nod--they'd worked out some silent communications in all the time they'd been spending together-- she made her way across the bridge.

She hesitated outside Lillian's ready room. Nothing was the same between them, but Marlo had gotten her head wrapped around everything, and though she still felt betrayed, she'd let it go. She straightened her uniform jacket, and opened the door.

"We're nearly to Betazed, what are we walking into down there?" She asked, walking over to a chair and plopping down into it, the way she normally did, legs hanging over one arm, head over the other.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect   Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:21 am

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room

Lillian really felt the need to talk to Marlo and Taylor about the Marshall thing and to let Gabe in on it all--he was after all her 2XO and he deserved to know these things. Even with the four of them in on it all they were no match for Marshall yet, but they could certainly be ready for what awaited them on Betazed. Lillian knew a little bit about how Marshall worked and she wanted Marlo, Taylor and Gabe to know what was up as well, so she had left Marlo in charge for a little bit on the bridge.

Marlo sighed and got out of her chair. She always hated briefings...it seemed like there was always something else to do, but she could put it off no longer. Giving Derek a slight nod--they'd worked out some silent communications in all the time they'd been spending together-- she made her way across the bridge.

She hesitated outside Lillian's ready room. Nothing was the same between them, but Marlo had gotten her head wrapped around everything, and though she still felt betrayed, she'd let it go. She straightened her uniform jacket, and opened the door.

"We're nearly to Betazed, what are we walking into down there?" She asked, walking over to a chair and plopping down into it, the way she normally did, legs hanging over one arm, head over the other.

"I'm glad you asked that question, Marlo." Lillian said as she smiled at Marlo and decided to get this show on the road without sitting down. "This attack on Betazed was deliberate, but it's not by some random psychopath...this is Doclin's doing. Doclin, of whom you should all now know is none other than Marshall Frost. I suggest not passing that around as he has spies on my ship that could easily kill us all if we gave them reason to, but you three deserve to know. This disease...the one that I got back on Baecephorous VII...Doclin created it and this is his way of getting rid of telepaths, of whom I made him hate. It's a way to show me and the rest of Starfleet what he's capable of."

She took a deep breath and then leaned on her desk a moment. "I'm not sure if we're all walking into a trap or not, but I know that we need to have our wits about us when we get there. You all get that, right? Marlo...do you want to go down to the planet with me or do you want to stay on the ship and keep in contact with me? There's lots for you to do either place, I could use my top Engineers--you and Gabe."
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect   Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:43 am

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room

"I was also thinking about that small hole you're slowly burning in the carpet." Gabe chuckled.

"I'm glad you asked that question, Marlo." Lillian said as she smiled at Marlo and decided to get this show on the road without sitting down. "This attack on Betazed was deliberate, but it's not by some random psychopath...this is Doclin's doing. Doclin, of whom you should all now know is none other than Marshall Frost. I suggest not passing that around as he has spies on my ship that could easily kill us all if we gave them reason to, but you three deserve to know. This disease...the one that I got back on Baicephorus VII...Doclin created it and this is his way of getting rid of telepaths, of whom I made him hate. It's a way to show me and the rest of Starfleet what he's capable of."

She took a deep breath and then leaned on her desk a moment. "I'm not sure if we're all walking into a trap or not, but I know that we need to have our wits about us when we get there. You all get that, right? Marlo...do you want to go down to the planet with me or do you want to stay on the ship and keep in contact with me? There's lots for you to do either place, I could use my top Engineers--you and Gabe."

"I think I'll stay up here. Viruses are my specialty, remember? I think I need to go see our chief science officer...she still has a copy of the virus right? Leave me alone with a computer, and I'll have the antivirus shortly." Marlo admitted.

She wasn't trying to brag but combine her two specialties into one and she was going to have the time of her life.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect   Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:49 am

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room

"I was also thinking about that small hole you're slowly burning in the carpet." Gabe chuckled.

"I'm glad you asked that question, Marlo." Lillian said as she smiled at Marlo and decided to get this show on the road without sitting down. "This attack on Betazed was deliberate, but it's not by some random psychopath...this is Doclin's doing. Doclin, of whom you should all now know is none other than Marshall Frost. I suggest not passing that around as he has spies on my ship that could easily kill us all if we gave them reason to, but you three deserve to know. This disease...the one that I got back on Baicephorus VII...Doclin created it and this is his way of getting rid of telepaths, of whom I made him hate. It's a way to show me and the rest of Starfleet what he's capable of."

"I think I'll stay up here. Viruses are my specialty, remember? I think I need to go see our chief science officer...she still has a copy of the virus right? Leave me alone with a computer, and I'll have the antivirus shortly." Marlo admitted.

She wasn't trying to brag but combine her two specialties into one and she was going to have the time of her life.

"Remy has a virus, but it's not the same one," Lillian explained, thinking it over. "However, since that's your medical specialty--viruses--I think that you should start to figure that one out, though you'll still need to figure out that on living tissue as well."

Then Lillian looked at Taylor and Gabe and took another breath. "Do you two think that you can help to lead specialized teams to work with the bomb?"

She didn't want to have Taylor anywhere near the bomb, but she knew that marines and engineers would have to dismantle such a thing. It certainly couldn't be left to the science officers who simply did not have that kind of talent with such equipment.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect   Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:54 am

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room

"Remy has a virus, but it's not the same one," Lillian explained, thinking it over. "However, since that's your medical specialty--viruses--I think that you should start to figure that one out, though you'll still need to figure out that on living tissue as well."

Then Lillian looked at Taylor and Gabe and took another breath. "Do you two think that you can help to lead specialized teams to work with the bomb?"

She didn't want to have Taylor anywhere near the bomb, but she knew that marines and engineers would have to dismantle such a thing. It certainly couldn't be left to the science officers who simply did not have that kind of talent with such equipment.

"It depends entirely on the building the bomb is located ma'am." said Taylor flatly. "A wider area to cover would mean a larger force to breach. We also have to consider multiple points of entry and any defences that might have to be overcome from explosives to defensive turret emplacements to the very people who planted the bomb. It probably won't be explosive in nature, not enough to destroy the building. They have to release the aerosol for it to have any effect."

Tilting his head Taylor wondered what other pieces of information the briefing group needed. "There might be an explosive anti-tamper device to prevent EOD action being taken against the bomb. I could defuse it with my eyes closed if I knew the design and specifics. However maybe the lieutenant commander here might be better suited. I'll probably be busy mopping the place up of bad guys."

tag: any
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect   Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:11 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room

"It depends entirely on the building the bomb is located ma'am." said Taylor flatly. "A wider area to cover would mean a larger force to breach. We also have to consider multiple points of entry and any defences that might have to be overcome from explosives to defensive turret emplacements to the very people who planted the bomb. It probably won't be explosive in nature, not enough to destroy the building. They have to release the aerosol for it to have any effect."

Tilting his head Taylor wondered what other pieces of information the briefing group needed. "There might be an explosive anti-tamper device to prevent EOD action being taken against the bomb. I could defuse it with my eyes closed if I knew the design and specifics. However maybe the lieutenant commander here might be better suited. I'll probably be busy mopping the place up of bad guys."

Gabe shifted uncomfortablely in his seat, his arms crossed over his chest. "I was a special ops sapper, so i have the skills." he said, though after the mess-up on harklas he was more then a little worried. That cock up had killed 47 POWs, a cock up here could kill a planet, "Though I'm sure we have someone more skilled then me somewhere."

Tag yall
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect   Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:08 am

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room

Gabe shifted uncomfortablely in his seat, his arms crossed over his chest. "I was a special ops sapper, so i have the skills." he said, though after the mess-up on harklas he was more then a little worried. That cock up had killed 47 POWs, a cock up here could kill a planet, "Though I'm sure we have someone more skilled then me somewhere."

Marlo smiled. "If it hasn't been defused by the time I'm done with my viral analysis, I'll help you, Gabe. However...I need to start working now, I don't have much time."

<tags? methinks we're good.>
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect   Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:16 am

I ain't got anything to add Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect   Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:36 pm

I'm posting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect   Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilly/Marlo/Taylor/Gabe - What to Expect
Page 1 of 1