USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marius/James/Taylor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

Marius/James/Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:38 am

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

Marius had a terrible feeling that he was being followed--he didn't know that of course, he was just paranoid because of the recent events. He had pointed fingers at on of the Fenris crew and he was sure that they were out to get him at this point...suggesting one of their own and all. So he was hurrying to his house as quickly as possible to make sure that he could lock himself in nice and tight.

"They don't know a thing...she'll go down for sure..." Marius muttered to himself.

He was practically fleeing through the forest, keeping his mind on his current goal and hurrying to his home, where he promptly went inside. Marius locked himself in and took a deep breath, going and making himself some tea with a shaking hand. He knew why he was nervous, but he wasn't about to let that on to anyone else because he was an expert liar.

"They'll pin it on Kira...they have to..."
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:19 pm

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

Marius had a terrible feeling that he was being followed--he didn't know that of course, he was just paranoid because of the recent events. He had pointed fingers at on of the Fenris crew and he was sure that they were out to get him at this point...suggesting one of their own and all. So he was hurrying to his house as quickly as possible to make sure that he could lock himself in nice and tight.

"They don't know a thing...she'll go down for sure..." Marius muttered to himself.

He was practically fleeing through the forest, keeping his mind on his current goal and hurrying to his home, where he promptly went inside. Marius locked himself in and took a deep breath, going and making himself some tea with a shaking hand. He knew why he was nervous, but he wasn't about to let that on to anyone else because he was an expert liar.

The pace of Staff Sergeant James Corden and Lieutenant Colonel Taylor Lucas had gone from a mild jog to a careful creep as soon as they had entered the foliage of the jungle. Being members of the marine task force that had assembled to retake Thesa Prime's jungle region from an Orion Cabal had sparked memories of ambushes from the green-skins who's natural pigmentation had given them the edge when coupled with life sign dampeners. The plates of the marines' armour had gone from plain olive drab to a more intricate pattern of greens, browns and black stripes to help break up their image and keep them hidden from any unwanted eyes.

According to Kat who had stalked Marius from the city square he had moved into an adobe, probably his home. This made Taylor smile since it meant that he was both secluded and out of the public eye. Once they had reached the 'garden' of the residence Taylor led the way to the door before banging his armoured fist against it. Of course they had both slipped their helmets on to obscure their faces from the man.

"Open up, Starfleet Marine Corps."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:57 pm

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

The pace of Staff Sergeant James Corden and Lieutenant Colonel Taylor Lucas had gone from a mild jog to a careful creep as soon as they had entered the foliage of the jungle. Being members of the marine task force that had assembled to retake Thesa Prime's jungle region from an Orion Cabal had sparked memories of ambushes from the green-skins who's natural pigmentation had given them the edge when coupled with life sign dampeners. The plates of the marines' armour had gone from plain olive drab to a more intricate pattern of greens, browns and black stripes to help break up their image and keep them hidden from any unwanted eyes.

According to Kat who had stalked Marius from the city square he had moved into an adobe, probably his home. This made Taylor smile since it meant that he was both secluded and out of the public eye. Once they had reached the 'garden' of the residence Taylor led the way to the door before banging his armoured fist against it. Of course they had both slipped their helmets on to obscure their faces from the man.

The fact that it was Starfleet was banging on his door, made Marius jumpy--so they were watching him...so much for this being a somewhat peaceful evening. Taking a deep breath and slipping into character, Marius opened up the door and appeared quite calm indeed. He and the victim had been best friends, that much was apparent from some of the pictures around the place and the locals would vouch to that claim.

"May I help you?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:08 pm

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

The fact that it was Starfleet was banging on his door, made Marius jumpy--so they were watching him...so much for this being a somewhat peaceful evening. Taking a deep breath and slipping into character, Marius opened up the door and appeared quite calm indeed. He and the victim had been best friends, that much was apparent from some of the pictures around the place and the locals would vouch to that claim.

"Hopefully, sir." said Taylor in his 'I'm-just-a-marine-not-a-colonel' voice like he would be when it came to dealing with the public. "Sergeant Lucas and Corporal Corden from the 14th Infantry Regiment's police section just at Fort Tolsa? We're helping local security forces come up with the investigation details. One of them mentioned that you may have information into the murder that happened at the plaza today and we were hoping to get a statement. He failed to mention if you had spoken to any security officers and we've been sent to collect a statement."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:52 am

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

"Hopefully, sir." said Taylor in his 'I'm-just-a-marine-not-a-colonel' voice like he would be when it came to dealing with the public. "Sergeant Lucas and Corporal Corden from the 14th Infantry Regiment's police section just at Fort Tolsa? We're helping local security forces come up with the investigation details. One of them mentioned that you may have information into the murder that happened at the plaza today and we were hoping to get a statement. He failed to mention if you had spoken to any security officers and we've been sent to collect a statement."

Marius waved to them to come in and then shut the door behind them. "Would you like something to drink?" He was very calm and he was being very inviting, wanting them to know that he was perfectly alright. "What exactly do you want me to tell you? How I saw Ensign Dolliver stab Ryder? How she started screaming like she was going to pin it on me? I just turned in the culprit--she murdered my best friend in cold blood and she deserves to pay for it."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:06 pm

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

Marius waved to them to come in and then shut the door behind them. "Would you like something to drink?" He was very calm and he was being very inviting, wanting them to know that he was perfectly alright. "What exactly do you want me to tell you? How I saw Ensign Dolliver stab Ryder? How she started screaming like she was going to pin it on me? I just turned in the culprit--she murdered my best friend in cold blood and she deserves to pay for it."

Shaking his head Taylor declined the drink as he wanted to keep his helmet in case the man recognised him fron the plaza. Looking around he saw that he knew the victim rather well. "Federation law states innocent till found guilty. She's a suspect, nothing more." stated the marine calmly. "However since you claim to know what happened, I'll need to know what you know."

Taking a PADD out Taylor was prepared to take notes as needed for the investigation. This guy could go to ground if he was actually the murderer or if they waited for prior approval. He seemed a shifty sort so Taylor was keeping a close eye on him in case he tried anything drastic.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:56 am

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

Shaking his head Taylor declined the drink as he wanted to keep his helmet in case the man recognised him fron the plaza. Looking around he saw that he knew the victim rather well. "Federation law states innocent till found guilty. She's a suspect, nothing more." stated the marine calmly. "However since you claim to know what happened, I'll need to know what you know."

Taking a PADD out Taylor was prepared to take notes as needed for the investigation. This guy could go to ground if he was actually the murderer or if they waited for prior approval. He seemed a shifty sort so Taylor was keeping a close eye on him in case he tried anything drastic.

"Kira and Ryder were having an altercation," Marius explained to James and Taylor, even though he was feeling nervous without getting to see their faces. "She took out a knife, he pleaded...she said something about how she wouldn't put up with it all and then she attacked him as I came running over to stop her. She seemed so remorseful, pulling the knife out and trying to stop the bleeding, screaming and telling me it was my fault. Kira snapped. Pure and simple. Please...have some tea..."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:59 am

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

"Kira and Ryder were having an altercation," Marius explained to James and Taylor, even though he was feeling nervous without getting to see their faces. "She took out a knifae, he pleaded...she said something about how she wouldn't put up with it all and then she attacked him as I came running over to stop her. She seemed so remorseful, pulling the knife out and trying to stop the bleeding, screaming and telling me it was my fault. Kira snapped. Pure and simple. Please...have some tea..."

"We will have to decline." Stated Taylor flatly who was bust taking notes from the statement of the man who, to Taylor, seemed edgy. Of course his friend had just been murdered so there was some kind of justification for that. "What was the knife? Small, large? Also had Ensign Dollier and Ryder been aquainted?"
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:02 pm

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

"Kira and Ryder were having an altercation," Marius explained to James and Taylor, even though he was feeling nervous without getting to see their faces. "She took out a knife, he pleaded...she said something about how she wouldn't put up with it all and then she attacked him as I came running over to stop her. She seemed so remorseful, pulling the knife out and trying to stop the bleeding, screaming and telling me it was my fault. Kira snapped. Pure and simple. Please...have some tea..."

"We will have to decline." Stated Taylor flatly who was bust taking notes from the statement of the man who, to Taylor, seemed edgy. Of course his friend had just been murdered so there was some kind of justification for that. "What was the knife? Small, large? Also had Ensign Dolliver and Ryder been acquainted?"

"I don't feel very comfortable talking to men who won't show themselves," Marius said as he shifted in his chair. "Makes me feel like you're hiding something..."

With that, Marius stood up and then he went into the kitchen and began to make some tea for James and Taylor as he wanted desperately to see their faces. They were making him uneasy and he had to know that because they were being ominous instead of understanding and cooperative. If they weren't going to be cooperative, than neither was he.

"Tea?" he asked them.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:54 pm

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

"We will have to decline." Stated Taylor flatly who was bust taking notes from the statement of the man who, to Taylor, seemed edgy. Of course his friend had just been murdered so there was some kind of justification for that. "What was the knife? Small, large? Also had Ensign Dolliver and Ryder been acquainted?"

"I don't feel very comfortable talking to men who won't show themselves," Marius said as he shifted in his chair. "Makes me feel like you're hiding something..."

With that, Marius stood up and then he went into the kitchen and began to make some tea for James and Taylor as he wanted desperately to see their faces. They were making him uneasy and he had to know that because they were being ominous instead of understanding and cooperative. If they weren't going to be cooperative, than neither was he.

"Tea?" he asked them.

Sighing Taylor looked to James and nodded which was the signal for both men to remove their helmets and reveal their features to him. "We're not the ones standing in the plaza screaming accusations to a member of Starfleet so if anyone out of us has anything to hide, it's you." said the Scotsman with a growl-like tone as his patience was tested. To show that he was in no mood for games he stared right at Marius and tapped his finger against the screen of the PADD in a rather impatient way. "The knife, sir. Was it a small blade or was it a large blade. How did both Ensign Dolliver and Ryder know each other? From today? Earlier?"

James decided to pitch in to hopefully draw heat from his friend. "Did Ryder have any enemies? Rivals? What did he work as?"
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:58 pm

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

"Tea?" he asked them.

Sighing Taylor looked to James and nodded which was the signal for both men to remove their helmets and reveal their features to him. "We're not the ones standing in the plaza screaming accusations to a member of Starfleet so if anyone out of us has anything to hide, it's you." said the Scotsman with a growl-like tone as his patience was tested. To show that he was in no mood for games he stared right at Marius and tapped his finger against the screen of the PADD in a rather impatient way. "The knife, sir. Was it a small blade or was it a large blade. How did both Ensign Dolliver and Ryder know each other? From today? Earlier?"

James decided to pitch in to hopefully draw heat from his friend. "Did Ryder have any enemies? Rivals? What did he work as?"

Feeling a bit better about the situation, Marius poured them both cups of tea and put them on the coffee table, leaning back and looking at him. He was going to be helpful since they were being open with him now and he was glad that they were because he felt more comfortable. At this point, he was more than willing to give them any information that they needed and they needed a lot of it...

"Kira and Ryder were together about a year ago," Marius explained to them. "It was a small knife that she used and honestly? Maybe she didn't mean to at first, but Ryder was wound up...I don't know how it all started, I just saw her pull out the knife and use it and they were arguing with each other. What would you do if the person you loved suddenly got on your case and looked like they were going to kill you? Wouldn't you kill your lover?"
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:18 pm

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

"Tea?" he asked them.

Feeling a bit better about the situation, Marius poured them both cups of tea and put them on the coffee table, leaning back and looking at him. He was going to be helpful since they were being open with him now and he was glad that they were because he felt more comfortable. At this point, he was more than willing to give them any information that they needed and they needed a lot of it...

"Kira and Ryder were together about a year ago," Marius explained to them. "It was a small knife that she used and honestly? Maybe she didn't mean to at first, but Ryder was wound up...I don't know how it all started, I just saw her pull out the knife and use it and they were arguing with each other. What would you do if the person you loved suddenly got on your case and looked like they were going to kill you? Wouldn't you kill your lover?"

That nugget of information seemed to interest Taylor a lot as he listened to Marius speak. With a raised eyebrow he made sure that piece of information was logged on the PADD. His eyes then turned to the tea which he blatantly ignored. "Thank you for the tea." he said without so much as taking a sip. "Personally I would simply back down and let the situation cool down but sadly it seems not everyone can apply my common sense." Sense was one thing this case made none of. For one Dollier couldn't have brought the knife from the ship seeing as how everyone was screened for weapons again and again. Not exactly foolproof but unless it was premeditated, which he doubted, she had no real link to the knife other than it was stuck in her lover's thigh.

"You did fail to answer the corporal's questions however. Did he have many enemies? Any rivals at work? What was his actual profession, places he frequently visited?"
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:31 pm

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

"Tea?" he asked them.

That nugget of information seemed to interest Taylor a lot as he listened to Marius speak. With a raised eyebrow he made sure that piece of information was logged on the PADD. His eyes then turned to the tea which he blatantly ignored. "Thank you for the tea." he said without so much as taking a sip. "Personally I would simply back down and let the situation cool down but sadly it seems not everyone can apply my common sense." Sense was one thing this case made none of. For one Dollier couldn't have brought the knife from the ship seeing as how everyone was screened for weapons again and again. Not exactly foolproof but unless it was premeditated, which he doubted, she had no real link to the knife other than it was stuck in her lover's thigh.

"You did fail to answer the corporal's questions however. Did he have many enemies? Any rivals at work? What was his actual profession, places he frequently visited?"

"Look, I don't know why that's important," Marius said, shaking his head. "Kira had the knife and she stabbed him with it. End of story. There is nothing left to say when I saw it with my own two eyes. There's no reason to ask about others when the person who stabbed him is right there in a cell. Go talk to her. Ask her why she stabbed him--do your job."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:42 pm

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

"Tea?" he asked them.

"Look, I don't know why that's important," Marius said, shaking his head. "Kira had the knife and she stabbed him with it. End of story. There is nothing left to say when I saw it with my own two eyes. There's no reason to ask about others when the person who stabbed him is right there in a cell. Go talk to her. Ask her why she stabbed him--do your job."

Both Taylor and James had heard the 'do your job' quip from civilians plenty of times after the Dominion War when they had been used as a humanitarian force than a fighting one. Needless to say, it rubbed them the wrong way. "Other people are handling Ensign Dollier's questioning, sir. Right now my job is you. You say you saw her stab him however studies have shown that the majority of stab and slash wounds are around the torso and face area, not the thigh. Ensign Dollier is also part of a ship's compliment which means she has to pass high detail weapon's screening which also means that something like...a Romulan military blade found at the scene of the crime is something usually picked up by the screening. Romulan weapons are rare on metropolitan worlds let alone little slices of paradise such as this planet."

He leaned forward with the look of a man who wasn't a police marine trying to slowly draw out the questioning but a man who was looking to [i[beat[/i] answers from people if they didn't stop messing him around. "Answer the questions or so help me you'll be in the next cell for stalling an investigation. Perhaps we'll let you two share."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:49 pm

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

"Tea?" he asked them.

Both Taylor and James had heard the 'do your job' quip from civilians plenty of times after the Dominion War when they had been used as a humanitarian force than a fighting one. Needless to say, it rubbed them the wrong way. "Other people are handling Ensign Dollier's questioning, sir. Right now my job is you. You say you saw her stab him however studies have shown that the majority of stab and slash wounds are around the torso and face area, not the thigh. Ensign Dollier is also part of a ship's compliment which means she has to pass high detail weapon's screening which also means that something like...a Romulan military blade found at the scene of the crime is something usually picked up by the screening. Romulan weapons are rare on metropolitan worlds let alone little slices of paradise such as this planet."

He leaned forward with the look of a man who wasn't a police marine trying to slowly draw out the questioning but a man who was looking to [i[beat[/i] answers from people if they didn't stop messing him around. "Answer the questions or so help me you'll be in the next cell for stalling an investigation. Perhaps we'll let you two share."

"Just because something is rare, doesn't mean it can't be found," Marius responded, not worried about the threat because he knew he was safe. "She and Ryder were together since she beamed down and she's a Security Officer--she could smuggle something if she wanted to. We are done here. I told you what I saw and it's time for you to leave my house. You have no warrant, you just wanted to question me. You got my answers and that's that--something is fishy here...you should have Ryder's information in the database..."

Marius was starting to feel threatened again and it was making him shifty, but he knew how things worked because he'd been through this a time or two. They would know that if they were who they said they were and it made him stand up and point to his door because he wanted them to go and he wanted to be on his own. They were Starfleet and he didn't want to be with them anymore and he was starting to get jumpy again.
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:59 pm

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

"Tea?" he asked them.

"Just because something is rare, doesn't mean it can't be found," Marius responded, not worried about the threat because he knew he was safe. "She and Ryder were together since she beamed down and she's a Security Officer--she could smuggle something if she wanted to. We are done here. I told you what I saw and it's time for you to leave my house. You have no warrant, you just wanted to question me. You got my answers and that's that--something is fishy here...you should have Ryder's information in the database..."

Marius was starting to feel threatened again and it was making him shifty, but he knew how things worked because he'd been through this a time or two. They would know that if they were who they said they were and it made him stand up and point to his door because he wanted them to go and he wanted to be on his own. They were Starfleet and he didn't want to be with them anymore and he was starting to get jumpy again.

Despite the request neither Taylor nor James budged. In fact it seemed like things were getting rather interesting. "So...it's gone from a stabbing in the simple heat of the moment to smuggling arms through security checkpoints? That means she planned to kill him, Mr Marius which means it would have been somewhere out of the public eye. As a security officer she'd also know about the whole witness possibility. No, you're not making any sense here. In fact, I'm not sure you've even said a shred of truth. First you say how she did it in a mad dash of a heated argument and now she's a cold blooded assassin with a seemingly clumsy disposition. Which is it?"
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:04 pm

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

"Tea?" he asked them.

Despite the request neither Taylor nor James budged. In fact it seemed like things were getting rather interesting. "So...it's gone from a stabbing in the simple heat of the moment to smuggling arms through security checkpoints? That means she planned to kill him, Mr Marius which means it would have been somewhere out of the public eye. As a security officer she'd also know about the whole witness possibility. No, you're not making any sense here. In fact, I'm not sure you've even said a shred of truth. First you say how she did it in a mad dash of a heated argument and now she's a cold blooded assassin with a seemingly clumsy disposition. Which is it?"

"I just suggested that you two are clearly not doing your jobs," Marius responded, heading for a console. "I tell you one thing, you assume it's obviously something else because you're Starfleet and how could a Starfleet officer do something like this? I'm calling the other officers--I want you off of my property..."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:16 pm

||Idriis
||Forest>Housing
||April 9, 2388

"Tea?" he asked them.

"I just suggested that you two are clearly not doing your jobs," Marius responded, heading for a console. "I tell you one thing, you assume it's obviously something else because you're Starfleet and how could a Starfleet officer do something like this? I'm calling the other officers--I want you off of my property..."

"No, you suggested that she now wanted to kill him from the get-go." stated Taylor who stood up, placing his helmet over his head. "We'll be back with that warrant. Don't leave the planet, we'll have that starport locked down nice and tight...." Shaking his head he gestured to James that they were leaving. Once outside Taylor sighed and took his helmet off, reaching for a packet of cigarettes from a magazine pouch and lit one up, taking a hefty draw.

"He is lying through his fucking teeth." said Taylor to James as they walked along the jungle path back to the city. "He's like Lars, too fucking evasive in how he speaks. Everything has to be answered with a question or a counter point. Nothing is ever done straight."

Chuckling in agreement James nodded and took the cigarette off of Taylor to take his own toxic draw before handing it back. "What's the plan boss?"

"I'm going to Tam to see what her and Nayla have dug up alone with our own little findings. Hopefully we can get a warrant for this guy when we collate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marius/James/Taylor   Marius/James/Taylor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marius/James/Taylor
Page 1 of 1