USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frost and Selina- The Dr is in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

Frost and Selina- The Dr is in Empty
PostSubject: Frost and Selina- The Dr is in   Frost and Selina- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:13 pm

||USS Fenris
||Medical bay
||Mid December, 2388

Frost walked through the ships well lit corridors. He was fresh from his meeting with the LT and all had gone well, he was a hardass but then Marines needed that. The Captain's orders had been specific he had to go see the doc.
He sighed and stepped up to the medical bay doors, they whooshed open and he stepped in approaching a small nurse, the petite vulcan girl looked him over.

"Hi, I'm Sergeant Frost, I'm looking for the CMO"

<Tag Selina>

Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Selina- The Dr is in   Frost and Selina- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:45 am

||USS Fenris
||Medical bay
||Mid December, 2388

Frost walked through the ships well lit corridors. He was fresh from his meeting with the LT and all had gone well, he was a hardass but then Marines needed that. The Captain's orders had been specific he had to go see the doc.
He sighed and stepped up to the medical bay doors, they whooshed open and he stepped in approaching a small nurse, the petite vulcan girl looked him over.

"Hi, I'm Sergeant Frost, I'm looking for the CMO,"

Selina smiled a bit as she came out of her office, looking at the marine and nodding at him a bit, trying to keep her cool. She was starting to think that this new job of hers was actually going to be somewhat exhausting, but that was rewarding and she could take it, she knew she could. This young doctor had been through way more than any of her ship mates would ever know, that was for certain.

"What can I do you for?" Selina asked as she motioned to a bio bed. "Feel free to have a seat and discard the duty jacket."

<Tag Frost>
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Selina- The Dr is in   Frost and Selina- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:48 pm

||USS Fenris
||Medical bay
||Mid December, 2388

Selina smiled a bit as she came out of her office, looking at the marine and nodding at him a bit, trying to keep her cool. She was starting to think that this new job of hers was actually going to be somewhat exhausting, but that was rewarding and she could take it, she knew she could. This young doctor had been through way more than any of her ship mates would ever know, that was for certain.

"What can I do you for?" Selina asked as she motioned to a bio bed. "Feel free to have a seat and discard the duty jacket."

Frost sighed and slipped his jacket off, already he felt a little nervous. He sat on the bio bed and smiled a little embarassedly

"Well, The captain said I should report to you... she wanted to make sure I was ship shape and bristol fashion as they say in England"

He laughed a little, He hated doctor visits. They always made him feel uncomfortable which was laughable in itself given the amount of time he had spent under them one way or another over the years. Marine service was not without its scars.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Selina- The Dr is in   Frost and Selina- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:22 pm

||USS Fenris
||Medical bay
||Mid December, 2388

Frost sighed and slipped his jacket off, already he felt a little nervous. He sat on the bio bed and smiled a little embarassedly

"Well, The captain said I should report to you...she wanted to make sure I was ship shape and bristol fashion as they say in England."

He laughed a little. He hated doctor visits. They always made him feel uncomfortable which was laughable in itself given the amount of time he had spent under them one way or another over the years. Marine service was not without its scars.

"Well, what better place to come for a physical than Sickbay, no?" Selina said with a wink.

She went for the tricorder and then looked at the marine as she started to do her scans because she needed to make sure every bit of his medical history was up to date. There was a lot to get done with all of the new arrivals and even with all of the older crewmen that just needed to be updated one way or another. She smiled a little bit and then she decided to set in with the normal questions.

"How do you feel, today? Healthy?" She asked him as she nodded at the scans and went to get the tool to check his reflexes. "Any psychological issues and not just you know, the physical check up?"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Selina- The Dr is in   Frost and Selina- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:56 pm

||USS Fenris
||Medical bay
||Mid December, 2388

"Well, The captain said I should report to you...she wanted to make sure I was ship shape and bristol fashion as they say in England."

He laughed a little. He hated doctor visits. They always made him feel uncomfortable which was laughable in itself given the amount of time he had spent under them one way or another over the years. Marine service was not without its scars.

"Well, what better place to come for a physical than Sickbay, no?" Selina said with a wink.

She went for the tricorder and then looked at the marine as she started to do her scans because she needed to make sure every bit of his medical history was up to date. There was a lot to get done with all of the new arrivals and even with all of the older crewmen that just needed to be updated one way or another. She smiled a little bit and then she decided to set in with the normal questions.

"How do you feel, today? Healthy?" She asked him as she nodded at the scans and went to get the tool to check his reflexes. "Any psychological issues and not just you know, the physical check up?"

Her black eyes danced with a kind of mirth that wasn't just bedside manner, she did seem a genuinely happy person. He took a breath as the tricorder began to beep and whirr- he'd never trusted those things.

His eyes met hers as she asked the dreaded question

well, at least she just came out and asked, the last quack danced around the issue and took three hours to ask

"Psychological issues? umm... well I'm still having the nightmares but I've kind of grown accustomed to having them now... you, you have read my file right?"

He inwardly cursed, if she hadn't he could have gotten out of this without having to go into the mess that was his career.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Selina- The Dr is in   Frost and Selina- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:56 pm

||USS Fenris
||Medical bay
||Mid December, 2388

Her black eyes danced with a kind of mirth that wasn't just bedside manner, she did seem a genuinely happy person. He took a breath as the tricorder began to beep and whirr--he'd never trusted those things.

His eyes met hers as she asked the dreaded question.

Well, at least she just came out and asked, the last quack danced around the issue and took three hours to ask.

"Psychological issues? umm... well I'm still having the nightmares but I've kind of grown accustomed to having them now... you, you have read my file right?"

He inwardly cursed, if she hadn't he could have gotten out of this without having to go into the mess that was his career.

She smiled at him and paused a moment, cocking her head to one side. "I've only got six new marines in the file and as I saw the other four--your MCO just a little bit ago--and you're not Miss Leary, I assume that you're Mr. Frost."

Selina didn't like to beat around the bush with anything, especially with things like this because the fact of the matter was that she didn't know everyone front to back yet. No, she was still getting acquainted with everyone and the posting and yet there were some files that intrigued her a lot and Frost's was one of them. She took quite an interest in those that might potentially need her help a bit mentally, and perhaps some fascinating things to tell her...she was a bit cracked that way.

"You are him, correct?" Selina asked him before moving to continue the physical.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Selina- The Dr is in   Frost and Selina- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:13 pm

||USS Fenris
||Medical bay
||Mid December, 2388

Her black eyes danced with a kind of mirth that wasn't just bedside manner, she did seem a genuinely happy person. He took a breath as the tricorder began to beep and whirr--he'd never trusted those things.

Well, at least she just came out and asked, the last quack danced around the issue and took three hours to ask.

She smiled at him and paused a moment, cocking her head to one side. "I've only got six new marines in the file and as I saw the other four--your MCO just a little bit ago--and you're not Miss Leary, I assume that you're Mr. Frost."

Selina didn't like to beat around the bush with anything, especially with things like this because the fact of the matter was that she didn't know everyone front to back yet. No, she was still getting acquainted with everyone and the posting and yet there were some files that intrigued her a lot and Frost's was one of them. She took quite an interest in those that might potentially need her help a bit mentally, and perhaps some fascinating things to tell her...she was a bit cracked that way.

"You are him, correct?" Selina asked him before moving to continue the physical.

He sighed, she was good he'd give her that. He thought for a long moment- what would he say 'oh by the way Doc I managed to get an entire squad wiped out'? somehow he didnt think that would get him Marine of the Month. finally he realized she had noticed the silence

"I am Frost yes... at least last time I checked"

he forced an uneasy laugh and sighed. He had to move her away from the spych issues as much as possible. The last thing he wanted was an impromptu counselling session... that being said part of him suspected she knew far more about him than he realized

"so, whats the good word doc? am I dying?"

<Tag>
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Selina- The Dr is in   Frost and Selina- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:25 am

||USS Fenris
||Medical bay
||Mid December, 2388

He sighed, she was good he'd give her that. He thought for a long moment--what would he say 'oh by the way Doc I managed to get an entire squad wiped out'? Somehow he didn't think that would get him Marine of the Month. Finally he realized she had noticed the silence.

"I am Frost yes... at least last time I checked."

He forced an uneasy laugh and sighed. He had to move her away from the psych issues as much as possible. The last thing he wanted was an impromptu counselling session... that being said part of him suspected she knew far more about him than he realized

"So, whats the good word doc? am I dying?"

"You seem healthy enough," Selina said, offering him a smile. "I can put in the books that you're fit for duty and hopefully you'll all stay that way--I know that's hard for a marine..."

She smiled a little more and then leaned on the console, looking the man over a moment because he fascinated her with his past. Selina was a doctor at heart and while she had spent more time in this field than most, it never bored her, the brain. Frost had been through a lot and he was still here, but he'd seen a lot of death and that had to haunt him--he couldn't have gotten out unscathed.

"Do you have any nightmares?" she asked him suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Selina- The Dr is in   Frost and Selina- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:02 pm

||USS Fenris
||Medical bay
||Mid December, 2388

He sighed, she was good he'd give her that. He thought for a long moment--what would he say 'oh by the way Doc I managed to get an entire squad wiped out'? Somehow he didn't think that would get him Marine of the Month. Finally he realized she had noticed the silence.

He forced an uneasy laugh and sighed. He had to move her away from the psych issues as much as possible. The last thing he wanted was an impromptu counselling session... that being said part of him suspected she knew far more about him than he realized

"You seem healthy enough," Selina said, offering him a smile. "I can put in the books that you're fit for duty and hopefully you'll all stay that way--I know that's hard for a marine..."

She smiled a little more and then leaned on the console, looking the man over a moment because he fascinated her with his past. Selina was a doctor at heart and while she had spent more time in this field than most, it never bored her, the brain. Frost had been through a lot and he was still here, but he'd seen a lot of death and that had to haunt him--he couldn't have gotten out unscathed.

Frost laughed softly at her joke, Marines were known for generally soaking up most of the phaser fire while the 'Fleeties' came in and mopped up afterwards. He was glad she was so free with her sense of humor. It made him feel at ease. He jumped and blinked at the suddenness of her question, he caught himself quickly hoping she hadn't seen much of it. He hesitated a long moment, looking around to make sure there were none in listening distance.

"I... I do... they aren't as frequent as before and they vary a little but they are always there..."

He caught himself and looked earnestly into her eyes

"It wont affect my duties in the feild doc... I know it"

He swallowed and studied her face for any sign of emotion

<Tag>
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Selina- The Dr is in   Frost and Selina- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:39 am

||USS Fenris
||Medical bay
||Mid December, 2388

Frost laughed softly at her joke, Marines were known for generally soaking up most of the phaser fire while the 'Fleeties' came in and mopped up afterwards. He was glad she was so free with her sense of humor. It made him feel at ease. He jumped and blinked at the suddenness of her question, he caught himself quickly hoping she hadn't seen much of it. He hesitated a long moment, looking around to make sure there were none in listening distance.

"I... I do... they aren't as frequent as before and they vary a little but they are always there..."

He caught himself and looked earnestly into her eyes.

"It won't affect my duties in the feild doc... I know it."

He swallowed and studied her face for any sign of emotion.

"It always affects something," Selina said thoughtfully, but she paused and nodded. "Alright, if you say that you're alright then I believe you, but the moment you feel like you're not, you can come to me or the other counselors on board--don't feel scared too. Just because you have moments of down, doesn't mean you're unfit for duty."

Smiling, she put her hands on her hips. "You are free to go. You are physically healthy and I'm sure that that MCO of yours would like for you to be up and running things and I have an Away Mission to get ready for so...remember what I said and try to take it easy, alright?"

<Taggles: You can add something onto the end or leave it as is, up to you>
Back to top Go down
Frost
Sergeant
Sergeant
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Selina- The Dr is in   Frost and Selina- The Dr is in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:01 pm

||USS Fenris
||Medical bay
||Mid December, 2388

He caught himself and looked earnestly into her eyes.

"It won't affect my duties in the feild doc... I know it."

He swallowed and studied her face for any sign of emotion.

"It always affects something," Selina said thoughtfully, but she paused and nodded. "Alright, if you say that you're alright then I believe you, but the moment you feel like you're not, you can come to me or the other counselors on board--don't feel scared too. Just because you have moments of down, doesn't mean you're unfit for duty."

Smiling, she put her hands on her hips. "You are free to go. You are physically healthy and I'm sure that that MCO of yours would like for you to be up and running things and I have an Away Mission to get ready for so...remember what I said and try to take it easy, alright?"

Frost nodded and hopped off the bio bed, replacing his jacket and winking at the doc.

"Thanks doc, I appreciate it. see you around"

With that he strolled out whistling a little to himself feeling for the first time rather good about things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost and Selina- The Dr is in   Frost and Selina- The Dr is in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frost and Selina- The Dr is in
Page 1 of 1