USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilly/Reius

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

Lilly/Reius Empty
PostSubject: Lilly/Reius   Lilly/Reius I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:32 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay

Lillian ran her fingers through her hair and took a deep breath. She really needed to make sure that things were alright, because she really needed Sickbay to be squared away. Mostly, Lillian just needed to have things all figured out and after doing some more Bridge time, she went back to Sickbay to check in on Nayla and to talk to Reius. She felt like things were tense and she just wanted to get rid of the bad blood between them.

"Doctor Rothschild?"

As he was just close to finishing his file for the day, Reius heard a voice he knew. ''Yes, Miss Crae, over here.''

Lillian gave him a smile and then walked over to him, sighing a little bit and hopping up onto a bio bed. She wasn't quite sure about what it was she wanted to say--no, that wasn't right. She wasn't quite sure about how she wanted to say them. Lillian wanted pretty desperately to just have everyone be happy. When everyone was happy, it made her less stressed and she needed less stress.

"I, uh...I wanted to talk to you about a few hours ago..."

He knew what she was speaking of, but he didn't really cared of the man nor of what he told him. He already had worse.

''Yes ? What is it dear?'' did he said to Lillian with a smile.

Lillian took a deep breath and looked at her feet as they dangled there, knowing what she wanted to say, and yet she found other words coming out. Sometimes it happened. Sometimes Lillian simply started to ramble, but in the end she always had a point.

"I used to be the CMO and I used to be friendly to everyone. People came into Sickbay just to talk to me and even since the Academy I've thought of this place as kind of like a home to me, and I miss it." Lillian explained to him. "Earlier, Taylor and I were in your way and I apologize for that. He's protective and things got a little out of hand and he really, really hates hospitals--hates Sickbays. A mix of all sorts of things made that encounter between you two upsetting and I just...I want Sickbay to feel like a home. I don't want people to be scared of it because when they need to be treated, I wanted them to feel safe and cared about. Do you get that?"'

''You know, you make me remember my daughter--she's just just like you. A doctor who takes care of children only, but...she only wants to make people happy, just as I was before, years ago. What, a century ago until...I understand what you mean, yes. I also understand why that man did what he did. Do I care? No. Would I send him into space? No,'' he said, with a calm voice.

Lillian smiled a little bit. "Well, that does make me feel better that you won't toss him out into space because my baby needs its father. Still, I want us to all somehow co-exist peacefully and I do not for a moment doubt yours or Elena's medical abilities I'm just hormonal and high strung and I want everyone to be happy."

She shrugged and then looked up at him trying to piece together the other words. All she knew right then was that she needed to trust her physicians and she did--they would do their jobs, even if their bedside manners sometimes left something to be desired. Lillian just needed things to run smoothly, especially in her state.

''Don't worry about this, I will ''try'' to not yell at him nor anyone--well if they don't do anything to disturb the patients here, I won't. Was there anything else dear?'' He was not surprised at all of the word, 'father'. Not that he knew, but the way that man reacted, and the way they were together...

"Feel free to kick people out of your Sickbay if they're in the way, and I'm still very sorry that we were--we won't let it happen again." Lillian assured him, having been in his position for.

She slid off of the bio bed and rested a hand on his shoulder. "I think for now that's good, but...hang in there, alright? This is going to be a long posting to this ship if I have anything to say about it."

Laughing softly at her remark , Reius simply answerd ''Don't worry my dear , after Seven century , patience is a word that i know more than anyone else and come back soon, we will need to speak about your pregnancy and the stress...'' he knew she was wasn't gonna answer this since she was already on her way. He smile while he took an old Earthling book, not the kind that everyone used now, on a Padd, no the kind that were made of paper in the old time.

''A moment of rest, with you my dear Ms.Elizabeth..''
Back to top Go down

Lilly/Reius
Page 1 of 1