USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilly/Nayla

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

Lilly/Nayla Empty
PostSubject: Lilly/Nayla   Lilly/Nayla I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:38 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||TBD

Lillian was starting to feel like she needed to set things in order and first thing was first--talk to Nayla. The young woman had been with Taylor through the last two months and Lillian owed her for that. She also felt she owed her for the behavior of her Medical staff...something she'd have to look into.

So, taking a deep breath and smiling a bit at the thought of Taylor, Lillian walked through the Sickbay doors. Elena was just finishing up some work to get Nayla discharged, and Lillian looked over the Orion beauty: it was hard for her. Taylor had said nothing had happened but how could it not have? Just look at her...

"Nayla?" Lillian said gently, a soft smile on her face.

"Mmm?" muttered Nayla who turned to look at Lillian walking towards her. She was still lying on the bio bed in her medical gown looking bored. She didn't like being cooped up in one place for too long, especially around so many cold people. At least Taylor was only cold when the situation called for it.

"Oh sorry captain, my minds just been other places. It was nice of you to help us this way, getting latinum for medical attention hasn't exactly been easy...for both of us." she said warmly.

Nayla knew about Lillian, how could she not? During their nights at dinner Taylor would often tell wonderful stories about his old crew. The laughs, the loss, the love. No pun intended but she was green with envy at the life he had led. She didn't like the war stories however, but she loved to hear about antics during free time. "So you're the one that he's been talking about these past months. He always did say he had a star beyond the horizon whenever I made a move. Didn't actually think he meant a woman to be fair."

"I was going to ask about your leg and apologize for my Medical staff, but alright," Lillian responded, a bit caught of guard but taking it all in nonetheless.

So she was his "star beyond the horizon"? It was flattering a for a moment she started to smile, but it wasn't the time or the place and she knew that. She was worried about how Nayla was feeling in this place because honestly as much as she loved Reius and Elena already, they did need to work on their bedside manners. Still, they got the job done, and that was what she wanted the most--skilled doctors on her ship to fix people when bad things happened.

"If it helps any, I'm incredibly surprised he was able to turn you down." Lillian said, smiling now and genuinely at that. "You've taken care of him and I'm truly grateful for that."

"Yes...it was a somewhat unfortunate development. No offense of course captain." replied Nayla warmly. "He is an extremely...unique human. Rash, romantic...stupid. How he's not got himself killed I'll never know. It has been a hard effort indeed. Still, he's a good man. Just not a thinker. Oh he's intelligent but rational thought long vacated that brain."

"That's my Taylor," Lillian agreed with a soft laugh and a nod, looking at the Orion in front of her. "Nothing you could say would offend me, so by all means don't censor yourself. I'm a Betazoid, after all, so when it comes to sex trust me, I'm not offended. I've also been a captain for only four days so don't feel like you have to give me the respect it takes captains years to build."

She smiled a little more to try and make Nayla comfortable and then grabbed a tricorder, scanning her just to make sure. It wasn't that she didn't trust Reius and Elena--she did--but she was a doctor at heart and she always would be. This woman had been getting Taylor through a lot that Lillian herself couldn't be there for and because of that, she deserved the best care she could get.

"Wanna get up and get of here ASAP?" Lillian asked her.

Nayla gave a small shrug at Lillian's modest reply. As far as she was concerned the Betazoid was responsible for the lives of her crew. That made her worthy of respect right off the bat. "Seeing you come down to talk to someone you know nothing about, taking us in like this. If that's not worthy of respect then I will never know what is."

She sat up during the scan and gabe an almighty stretch and a yawn. Nayla felt groggy but her leg felt metter. She rubbed her eyes as she tried to stand on her leg. For a moment it buckled but the Orion grabbed onto Lillian for support. It had been few weeks she had ever used her once wounded leg and the atrophied was still present.

"I'll be glad to get out of hereā€¦pass me my clothes." Said Nayla, pointing to the combat fatigues draped over a chair. "Much as I love raising pulses this medical gown leaves little to the imagination."

Lillian caught Nayla as she stumbled, nodding and pointing back to the bio bed before getting Nayla her clothes. She could have this fixed in no time--it was just a broken bone. Nothing the regenerater couldn't properly seal up so she walk out right out of Sickbay. She'd need another does of painkillers too, however.

"I'm going to fix this up and give you some pain meds and you'll walk on it just fine." Lillian told her with a smile. "Then we can see about getting you to your new quarters. I...I'm assuming you'd like to stay? If you would, there's a place for you."

Smiling at the woman she grabbed her things to get started, hoping Reius wouldn't find her and kick her out of his Sickbay for this. Then just like that she fixed up the Orion and then showed her to her quarters.
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com

Lilly/Nayla
Page 1 of 1