USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A chance (Lillian/Nayla)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nayla Pena
Ensign (G)
Ensign (G)
Nayla Pena

A chance (Lillian/Nayla) Empty
PostSubject: A chance (Lillian/Nayla)   A chance (Lillian/Nayla) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:04 pm

||USS Fenris
||Ready Room
||TBD

Nerves caused Nayla's stomach to knot within her as she made her way to Lillian's ready room to talk to her about a position on the ship. Taylor had managed to get lucky but only because Lillian had spoken for him. She doubted she'd get the same treatment. Nayla decided to ask anyway since there wasn't much else for it even though right now she felt like she was clutching at straws. Of course Nayla always thought Lillian as the approachable type so maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Of course she wished she had dressed for the occasion when she chimed the ready room door. Right now Nayla felt like her entire future was about to be made or broken with this conversation.

"Please don't be in...just let me skip this whole thing...."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: A chance (Lillian/Nayla)   A chance (Lillian/Nayla) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:36 am

||USS Fenris
||Ready Room
||TBD

Nerves caused Nayla's stomach to knot within her as she made her way to Lillian's ready room to talk to her about a position on the ship. Taylor had managed to get lucky but only because Lillian had spoken for him. She doubted she'd get the same treatment. Nayla decided to ask anyway since there wasn't much else for it even though right now she felt like she was clutching at straws. Of course Nayla always thought Lillian as the approachable type so maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Of course she wished she had dressed for the occasion when she chimed the ready room door. Right now Nayla felt like her entire future was about to be made or broken with this conversation.

"Please don't be in...just let me skip this whole thing..."

Lillian had been composing a holovid for Sareth when she heard her door chime and blew her kisses and said her brief 'goodbye' before she composed herself. It seemed to her that every time she sent Taylor off on an Away Mission she had to ravage him first and she laughed a little bit before she called for whomever it was to go ahead and enter. She had a big smile on her face, but she was happy, and her afterglow was kind of making her forget her feelings of worry about this mission. Everything was going to work out just fine.

Resting her hand on her baby bump, Lillian settled into her chair and only glanced at her desk briefly. All I need is for this day to continue to be this fantastic and everythig will be just fine.
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Nayla Pena
Ensign (G)
Ensign (G)
Nayla Pena

PostSubject: Re: A chance (Lillian/Nayla)   A chance (Lillian/Nayla) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:21 am

||USS Fenris
||Ready Room
||TBD

Lillian had been composing a holovid for Sareth when she heard her door chime and blew her kisses and said her brief 'goodbye' before she composed herself. It seemed to her that every time she sent Taylor off on an Away Mission she had to ravage him first and she laughed a little bit before she called for whomever it was to go ahead and enter. She had a big smile on her face, but she was happy, and her afterglow was kind of making her forget her feelings of worry about this mission. Everything was going to work out just fine.

Resting her hand on her baby bump, Lillian settled into her chair and only glanced at her desk briefly. All I need is for this day to continue to be this fantastic and everything will be just fine.

Sighing when Lillian called her in Nayla stepped inside the ready room and got a good idea of how the captain was feeling. If the hand on her baby bump and big smile on her face wasn't a sign that everything was going good for her then nothing would give that away. Obviously their romp had something to do with that. Nayla wasn't on the ship when it had happened but nothing could mask the smell of female human orgasm. Orions were a race that the women used pheromones so it stood to reason that their sense of smell was extremely keen.

"You're glowing Captain." said Nayla sweetly. "Can I talk to you for a moment? I'll get right to it since I don't want to take up too much of your time. You see you gave Taylor his marine rank back again or at least made it possible. I was wondering...of joining Starfleet. Or at least helping out on the ship somehow...any ideas?"

Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: A chance (Lillian/Nayla)   A chance (Lillian/Nayla) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:10 am

||USS Fenris
||Ready Room
||TBD

Resting her hand on her baby bump, Lillian settled into her chair and only glanced at her desk briefly. All I need is for this day to continue to be this fantastic and everything will be just fine.

Sighing when Lillian called her in Nayla stepped inside the ready room and got a good idea of how the captain was feeling. If the hand on her baby bump and big smile on her face wasn't a sign that everything was going good for her then nothing would give that away. Obviously their romp had something to do with that. Nayla wasn't on the ship when it had happened but nothing could mask the smell of female human orgasm. Orions were a race that the women used pheromones so it stood to reason that their sense of smell was extremely keen.

"You're glowing Captain." said Nayla sweetly. "Can I talk to you for a moment? I'll get right to it since I don't want to take up too much of your time. You see you gave Taylor his marine rank back again or at least made it possible. I was wondering...of joining Starfleet. Or at least helping out on the ship somehow...any ideas?"

"Being pregnant does that to a woman," Lillian responded with a kind laugh, looking at Nayla.

Lillian listened to Nayla when she began to talk about what to do on the ship and it made her continue to smile and then nod a little bit. She was glad that Nayla was sticking around and she wanted her to feel useful around the ship. What she could do Lillian didn't know, but it didn't hurt at all to try and figure it out and let Nayla feel like she had a place and a purpose. After all, Lillian did feel a little bad about 'taking Taylor' even if she honestly liked Nayla.

Lillian looked at Nayla calmly. "Well, what are your skills? I'm glad that you're sticking around and you want to do something, and I really want to make sure I place you somewhere that you feel comfortable. So, what is it that you want to do? That you feel you can handle?"
Back to top Go down
Nayla Pena
Ensign (G)
Ensign (G)
Nayla Pena

PostSubject: Re: A chance (Lillian/Nayla)   A chance (Lillian/Nayla) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:51 am

||USS Fenris
||Ready Room
||TBD

"Being pregnant does that to a woman," Lillian responded with a kind laugh, looking at Nayla.

Lillian listened to Nayla when she began to talk about what to do on the ship and it made her continue to smile and then nod a little bit. She was glad that Nayla was sticking around and she wanted her to feel useful around the ship. What she could do Lillian didn't know, but it didn't hurt at all to try and figure it out and let Nayla feel like she had a place and a purpose. After all, Lillian did feel a little bad about 'taking Taylor' even if she honestly liked Nayla.

Lillian looked at Nayla calmly. "Well, what are your skills? I'm glad that you're sticking around and you want to do something, and I really want to make sure I place you somewhere that you feel comfortable. So, what is it that you want to do? That you feel you can handle?"

With a slow nod the Orion decided to rack her brains for her exact skills. Part of her kind of knew that she wasn't interested on the stuff she could do on a pole. Or in the bed. No Lillian was actually asking for skills applicable to a life on a starship. Out of sheer modesty Nayla considered saying she had no actual skills but that wouldn't help her case.

"Good with a phaser, a decent pilot...I can also get information out of people they wouldn't normally give out and get into places no one lets everyone in. I guess I'm good at those things."

Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: A chance (Lillian/Nayla)   A chance (Lillian/Nayla) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:40 pm

||USS Fenris
||Ready Room
||TBD

With a slow nod the Orion decided to rack her brains for her exact skills. Part of her kind of knew that she wasn't interested on the stuff she could do on a pole. Or in the bed. No Lillian was actually asking for skills applicable to a life on a starship. Out of sheer modesty Nayla considered saying she had no actual skills but that wouldn't help her case.

"Good with a phaser, a decent pilot...I can also get information out of people they wouldn't normally give out and get into places no one lets everyone in. I guess I'm good at those things."

Lillian nodded slowly, taking the information in. "Well, it sounds to me like you'd make a good pilot or intelligence officer. It would be up to you of course. The Redemption's Caress could be considered an Away Ship and you could pilot crew men to and from the locations that they need to go to when the transporter can't be used. Plus, a ship can't have too many Intel officers--it's always nice to always have the upper hand and as I can't just go around reading everyone's minds, it's helpful."

For a moment Lillian just sat there, but then she leaned forward a little bit. "You seem a bit nervous, Nayla. You're okay, I promise. I'm not as intimidating as I seem and you can relax around me. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Nayla Pena
Ensign (G)
Ensign (G)
Nayla Pena

PostSubject: Re: A chance (Lillian/Nayla)   A chance (Lillian/Nayla) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:56 pm

||USS Fenris
||Ready Room
||TBD

Lillian nodded slowly, taking the information in. "Well, it sounds to me like you'd make a good pilot or intelligence officer. It would be up to you of course. The Redemption's Caress could be considered an Away Ship and you could pilot crew men to and from the locations that they need to go to when the transporter can't be used. Plus, a ship can't have too many Intel officers--it's always nice to always have the upper hand and as I can't just go around reading everyone's minds, it's helpful."

For a moment Lillian just sat there, but then she leaned forward a little bit. "You seem a bit nervous, Nayla. You're okay, I promise. I'm not as intimidating as I seem and you can relax around me. Are you alright?"

"Sounds like my true calling..." said Nayla after some consideration. Piloting was a given but intelligence officer sounded rather interesting. "What exactly does the intelligence officer do? I'm not exactly the...behind the desk type. From what Taylor told me about Starfleet Intelligence personnel they aren't exactly the most um...popular people."

Nayla blushed at her statement but she went a deeper shade of green on her face when Lillian leaned forward and asked if she was ok. She was ok, well, she was alive. Nayla wasn't sure if that was the same. "I guess so. Crew is a bit...leery. Elena was nice...Gabe is helping me repair the ship and Taylor is, well, Taylor. One minute he's Mr Perfect the next he's a bit of an ass...no offence." said Nayla with a shy smile. "But the majority of the crew thinks but because I'm a green women I'm either slave stock or doing to pull some tricks on the mess hall tables. Or under them. No one's really said anything but I can tell by the looks. Taylor told me that once in the uniform it transcends everything. I guess...I just want to belong somewhere that isn't a strip bar. Somewhere meaningful."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: A chance (Lillian/Nayla)   A chance (Lillian/Nayla) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:01 pm

||USS Fenris
||Ready Room

"Sounds like my true calling..." said Nayla after some consideration. Piloting was a given but intelligence officer sounded rather interesting. "What exactly does the intelligence officer do? I'm not exactly the...behind the desk type. From what Taylor told me about Starfleet Intelligence personnel they aren't exactly the most um...popular people."

Nayla blushed at her statement but she went a deeper shade of green on her face when Lillian leaned forward and asked if she was okay. She was okay, well, she was alive. Nayla wasn't sure if that was the same. "I guess so. Crew is a bit...leery. Elena was nice...Gabe is helping me repair the ship and Taylor is, well, Taylor. One minute he's Mr Perfect the next he's a bit of an ass...no offense." said Nayla with a shy smile. "But the majority of the crew thinks but because I'm a green women I'm either slave stock or doing to pull some tricks on the mess hall tables. Or under them. No one's really said anything but I can tell by the looks. Taylor told me that once in the uniform it transcends everything. I guess...I just want to belong somewhere that isn't a strip bar. Somewhere meaningful."

"None taken, I promise," Lillian said with a smile as she waved it off. "I'm well aware of his little mood swings. As to Intel officers, they gather information that we all need for situations. Hostile situations, diplomats coming aboard, planets in the database--just keeping us all up to date on everything going on. Whether or not they're popular people depends on the people, it's not the position."

She sat there a moment before the rest of it all sunk in and she took a breath before continuing. "I don't think it's fair for people to look at you like that and I understand why you'd like to wear the uniform. If this is what you want, I can easily put in a good word for you and get you a uniform and a rank and everything. So just say the word and I can make it happen."
Back to top Go down
Nayla Pena
Ensign (G)
Ensign (G)
Nayla Pena

PostSubject: Re: A chance (Lillian/Nayla)   A chance (Lillian/Nayla) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:08 pm

||USS Fenris
||Ready Room

Nayla blushed at her statement but she went a deeper shade of green on her face when Lillian leaned forward and asked if she was okay. She was okay, well, she was alive. Nayla wasn't sure if that was the same. "I guess so. Crew is a bit...leery. Elena was nice...Gabe is helping me repair the ship and Taylor is, well, Taylor. One minute he's Mr Perfect the next he's a bit of an ass...no offense." said Nayla with a shy smile. "But the majority of the crew thinks but because I'm a green women I'm either slave stock or doing to pull some tricks on the mess hall tables. Or under them. No one's really said anything but I can tell by the looks. Taylor told me that once in the uniform it transcends everything. I guess...I just want to belong somewhere that isn't a strip bar. Somewhere meaningful."

"None taken, I promise," Lillian said with a smile as she waved it off. "I'm well aware of his little mood swings. As to Intel officers, they gather information that we all need for situations. Hostile situations, diplomats coming aboard, planets in the database--just keeping us all up to date on everything going on. Whether or not they're popular people depends on the people, it's not the position."

She sat there a moment before the rest of it all sunk in and she took a breath before continuing. "I don't think it's fair for people to look at you like that and I understand why you'd like to wear the uniform. If this is what you want, I can easily put in a good word for you and get you a uniform and a rank and everything. So just say the word and I can make it happen."

Without a single moment's thought required Nayla nodded. "I would....captain." she said with tears in her eyes. Right now she didn't know what to feel but nervousness was one of the emotions that seemed to take over. Was she being rash? Is this what she wanted? Then again she told herself that she wouldn't be sitting there if that wasn't the case. "Please, it would mean so much."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: A chance (Lillian/Nayla)   A chance (Lillian/Nayla) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:21 pm

||USS Fenris
||Ready Room

Without a single moment's thought required Nayla nodded. "I would...Captain." she said with tears in her eyes. Right now she didn't know what to feel but nervousness was one of the emotions that seemed to take over. Was she being rash? Is this what she wanted? Then again she told herself that she wouldn't be sitting there if that wasn't the case. "Please, it would mean so much."

Lillian stood up and went around her desk to Nayla, embracing the Orion and holding her for a moment even though it was invading her personal bubble and they both knew it. She just seemed like she was on the verge of breaking down or something and Lillian wanted her to know that she was alright and things were fine. Lillian just wanted Nayla to relax and know that things would be just fine.

"Hey, I've got this, okay?" Lillian told her gently, pulling back and looking Nayla in the eye. "If this is what you want, then consider it done. I'll get you a uniform and rank ASAP. Just take a couple of deep breaths and remember that if anyone bothers you, you can always come to me and I'll fix it."
Back to top Go down
Nayla Pena
Ensign (G)
Ensign (G)
Nayla Pena

PostSubject: Re: A chance (Lillian/Nayla)   A chance (Lillian/Nayla) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:27 pm

||USS Fenris
||Ready Room

Without a single moment's thought required Nayla nodded. "I would...Captain." she said with tears in her eyes. Right now she didn't know what to feel but nervousness was one of the emotions that seemed to take over. Was she being rash? Is this what she wanted? Then again she told herself that she wouldn't be sitting there if that wasn't the case. "Please, it would mean so much."

Lillian stood up and went around her desk to Nayla, embracing the Orion and holding her for a moment even though it was invading her personal bubble and they both knew it. She just seemed like she was on the verge of breaking down or something and Lillian wanted her to know that she was alright and things were fine. Lillian just wanted Nayla to relax and know that things would be just fine.

"Hey, I've got this, okay?" Lillian told her gently, pulling back and looking Nayla in the eye. "If this is what you want, then consider it done. I'll get you a uniform and rank ASAP. Just take a couple of deep breaths and remember that if anyone bothers you, you can always come to me and I'll fix it."

Gently Nayla relaxed under Lillian's embraced and sagged for a moment allowing the contact to happen. Nayla was a very tactile person and usually expressed herself through touch rather than words. Of course she was perfectly capable of showing dissatisfaction with either method. Here was a ship's captain giving her the assurance that she needed.

"I know you do Lillian. Thank you." she said sweetly before kissing each of Lillian's cheeks, a sign of friendship if nothing more. Of course Nayla just had to prod the Betazoid's stomach out of curiosity. "How is...Bump?"
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: A chance (Lillian/Nayla)   A chance (Lillian/Nayla) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:44 pm

||USS Fenris
||Ready Room

Gently Nayla relaxed under Lillian's embraced and sagged for a moment allowing the contact to happen. Nayla was a very tactile person and usually expressed herself through touch rather than words. Of course she was perfectly capable of showing dissatisfaction with either method. Here was a ship's captain giving her the assurance that she needed.

"I know you do Lillian. Thank you." she said sweetly before kissing each of Lillian's cheeks, a sign of friendship if nothing more. Of course Nayla just had to prod the Betazoid's stomach out of curiosity. "How is...Bump?"

Lillian smiled and giggled a little when Nayla poked her stomach, shrugging a little bit. "Seems healthy and is definitely growing as I had to replicate a new uniform today. It's not exactly the same feeling I had the first time around, but that could just be that it's been awhile since I was and don't remember it all. I've wanted this for about 13 years so...I think it's about time. What about you, Nayla? You have any budding romances starting? Your eye on anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Nayla Pena
Ensign (G)
Ensign (G)
Nayla Pena

PostSubject: Re: A chance (Lillian/Nayla)   A chance (Lillian/Nayla) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:12 am

||USS Fenris
||Ready Room

Lillian smiled and giggled a little when Nayla poked her stomach, shrugging a little bit. "Seems healthy and is definitely growing as I had to replicate a new uniform today. It's not exactly the same feeling I had the first time around, but that could just be that it's been awhile since I was and don't remember it all. I've wanted this for about 13 years so...I think it's about time. What about you, Nayla? You have any budding romances starting? Your eye on anyone?"

With a giggle Nayla smiled happily at the news of the baby still being healthy. At least someone was making a life for themselves. She never suspected romance to come on board a Starfleet vessel but she knew that ships were often a hotbed for pent up emotions. Nayla guessed it was only a matter of time till someone gets screwed up against a bulkhead. Obviously she figured there was more to it than that with Taylor and Lillian but the marine had always been elusive when it came to his other half.

"Erm...well, not really. Had a talk with Elena in the mess hall. She's nice but if she's interested in the romantic scene I figured she'd make the move. But not really the settle down type. It's ok if you sleep about if you're moving from place to place but if you live somewhere you have to temper yourself. Or I do anyway."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: A chance (Lillian/Nayla)   A chance (Lillian/Nayla) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:47 am

||USS Fenris
||Ready Room

With a giggle Nayla smiled happily at the news of the baby still being healthy. At least someone was making a life for themselves. She never suspected romance to come on board a Starfleet vessel but she knew that ships were often a hotbed for pent up emotions. Nayla guessed it was only a matter of time till someone gets screwed up against a bulkhead. Obviously she figured there was more to it than that with Taylor and Lillian but the marine had always been elusive when it came to his other half.

"Erm...well, not really. Had a talk with Elena in the mess hall. She's nice but if she's interested in the romantic scene I figured she'd make the move. But not really the settle down type. It's ok if you sleep about if you're moving from place to place but if you live somewhere you have to temper yourself. Or I do anyway."

"Yeah, my younger sister, Megan, feels about it like you do." Lillian explained with a gentle nod. "She doesn't want to settle down and have kids and I respect her decision...I just don't agree with it. See, when I was 15, I was told to start courting this Betazoid named Emmett Bane. Definitely a looker and everything but I didn't want to marry him. We'd been betrothed since I had been born practically and when I was 16 he was really pushing for it. I knew I wanted marriage and kids, but I wanted love and I got it when Taylor blew in during the Dominion War and stole my heart and, well, other things, and my whole idea of what things were supposed to be and how things were supposed to happen, changed. Sometimes, Nayla, you just have to assert yourself in what you want and sometimes, life has a way of changing things for you."

She smiled and tucked a strand of Nayla's hair behind her ear before pulling back. "All I'm saying is not to knock anything. I don't know much about Elena, or about you, but I know Elena's guarded. If she was romantically interested she wouldn't move first and if you're interested, go for it. Life's too short to second guess yourself. It's too short to go about with missed opportunities. I'm not saying you should make it your top priority, but be open-minded about everything and life can't fail you. I'm looking forward to having you 'officially' be part of my crew."
Back to top Go down
Nayla Pena
Ensign (G)
Ensign (G)
Nayla Pena

PostSubject: Re: A chance (Lillian/Nayla)   A chance (Lillian/Nayla) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:51 am

||USS Fenris
||Ready Room

"Yeah, my younger sister, Megan, feels about it like you do." Lillian explained with a gentle nod. "She doesn't want to settle down and have kids and I respect her decision...I just don't agree with it. See, when I was 15, I was told to start courting this Betazoid named Emmett Bane. Definitely a looker and everything but I didn't want to marry him. We'd been betrothed since I had been born practically and when I was 16 he was really pushing for it. I knew I wanted marriage and kids, but I wanted love and I got it when Taylor blew in during the Dominion War and stole my heart and, well, other things, and my whole idea of what things were supposed to be and how things were supposed to happen, changed. Sometimes, Nayla, you just have to assert yourself in what you want and sometimes, life has a way of changing things for you."

She smiled and tucked a strand of Nayla's hair behind her ear before pulling back. "All I'm saying is not to knock anything. I don't know much about Elena, or about you, but I know Elena's guarded. If she was romantically interested she wouldn't move first and if you're interested, go for it. Life's too short to second guess yourself. It's too short to go about with missed opportunities. I'm not saying you should make it your top priority, but be open-minded about everything and life can't fail you. I'm looking forward to having you 'officially' be part of my crew."

Nodding Nayla pondered that piece of advice as well as the story behind the two love birds meeting each other. Of course the idea of being the one to actually initiate any type of romantic contact seemed horrendous to her. She had no idea what she'd say or do let alone enough to 'go for it'. The Orion just nodded before trying to find something to say. "I guess that's one way to look at it. And I'm looking forward to being a part of the crew. I won't let you down, promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chance (Lillian/Nayla)   A chance (Lillian/Nayla) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A chance (Lillian/Nayla)
Page 1 of 1