USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilly/Alyssa - Interests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

Lilly/Alyssa - Interests Empty
PostSubject: Lilly/Alyssa - Interests   Lilly/Alyssa - Interests I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:50 pm

||USS Fenris
||Bridge: Ready Room

Alyssa stood outside the Captain's Ready Room. She didn't normally have to come onto the Bridge unless ordered. She was trying to decided on how much she needed to tell the Captain about Lydia.

"I should probably keep it short and simple." Alyssa spoke out loud, just as she rang the door chime.

Lillian took a deep breath and looked up as she heard her door chime. "Come in!"

She hadn't been expecting anyone, but she knew for certain that she was a very important persons on the ship. Lillian was the captain now, so whenever someone had a problem they were going to come to her. So, she put a smile on her face and folded her hands on her desk waiting for the personnel to enter.

Alyssa walked in, and was taken back. She hadn't realized that Lillian was the Captain. This was going to get interesting.

"Captain." Alyssa spoke.

Lillian smiled at the young woman. "Come on in and I'll see what I can do for you."

It was after all her job to do such a thing. She could sense the young woman had something important to discuss with her, and she hoped that she could help. If she couldn't, there were other officers on board who could.

"I'm here to inform you about Lydia Shields," Alyssa responded, moving in front of her. "Would you like the straight forward version or the 'shade' version?"

Alyssa was trying to figure out if the Captain would remember where they knew each other and if she needed to get off the ship as soon as possible. She wasn't exactly used to people she did shade work for to be in command.

"What about Lydia?" Lillian asked her, suddenly concerned.

For a moment the woman looked familiar and it would come to her, but right then she was worried about her officer and she wanted to make everything better. She wanted everyone to be good and healthy and of the right mind--she was started to freak out again. No, no...deep breaths.

And just like that she was fine again.

"Lydia won't be joining up with the ship at this time. I'm Alyssa Shields, her cousin. I've been asked to take her place until she can join you. I know that this is sudden, but she does have a family matter that's keeping her from duty." Alyssa answered, wondering if Lydia and the Captain were friends.

She knew that Lydia didn't know about her dealings, so she was beginning to think that they weren't close friends. This still didn't stop her from wanting to leave the room, and get off this ship. Especially if the Captain remembered who she was.

"Oh, a family matter?" Lillian asked her, nodding slowly. "I hope everything is alright. You're welcome to be here, Lieutenant, I just...I worry about her is all. She's a really sweet girl and I'm sorry she's having family troubles."

Then again the familiar blonde woman hadn't told her that there was a "problem", just that Lydia wouldn't be there and Alyssa would be there instead. She had a feeling that the two of them would get along just fine, but that didn't stop her from mother henning like she always did. Perhaps Alyssa would be just as good or better than Lydia at this job, but only time would tell and to be fair, Lillian was happy to be in a place with higher moral than her last posting on Starbase 7.

"To be fair, Lydia is one of the best in her field. You have all the right to be worried. She's just trying to stop her family from tearing each other apart since her brother, Darien, has decided to return home and do his duties. She plans on coming back, but I've no idea when that is." Alyssa attempted to reassure her. "Thank you for allowing me to be here in her stead. Just note that on my last station, I was doing two different jobs. I'll try to do this job to the best of my ability."

"I have faith that you'll do just fine," Lillian responded with a smile, taking a deep breath.

She wanted to change the subject to why the woman was so familiar looking to her but didn't exactly know how to do that. Lillian wondered if maybe she was deliberately focusing on Lydia because she didn't want to talk about it...she was sensing that the woman was avoiding the subject. At the same time, maybe the woman just wasn't who Lillian thought that she was. Where did she know her? Was it related to Marshall? Lillian was really curious now.

Lillian leaned forward a little bit. "I, uh...I get the feeling we've met before. Do I know you, Lieutenant?"

"Yes. May I go?" Alyssa asked, wanting not to talk about this.

She didn't know how Lillian would react to how they knew each other. She could explain and hoped that she wouldn't get kicked off or end up in the Brig.

"I don't know how you would react to how we know each other." Alyssa quickly added.

Lillian smiled a little bit. "I promise I won't snap about it, whatever it is."

She was curious--she knew the woman in front of her and the woman knew that. Lillian was just trying to figure out if it was recently, or some of her past she'd tried to block out all those years ago. She was betting on recently, and suddenly she wondered if this had anything to do with what she'd done for Marshall recently. Marshall. What a pain in her ass.

"I think I know what this is about, but I don't want to make assumptions," Lillian explained to her.

Alyssa studied The Captain, then give in. "We know each other through Marshall. We briefly met when I was cleaning up one of his messes."

She didn't want the Captain to kick her off the ship, but knew that she could be punished for this. She likes her job and likes the extra money on the side. Though, Alyssa doesn't really need the money. Most of it, she donates to charities or gives to families she knows need it. Alyssa didn't want to lose this job because it wasn't really hers; it was Lydia's.

"Do I need to go pack my things? Or do you have a different punishment in mind?" Alyssa asked, uncertain as to why she told the Captain the truth.

Yes...so it was Marshall. Clean up one of his messes, clean up all of his messes. Once you got in with him you didn't get out and though Alyssa was probably not involved with Marshall killing people and didn't know anything about his real intentions as not even Lillian knew that since Marshall kept such things to himself, but Lillian didn't know how deep Alyssa was.

"I'm not going to punish you...you don't report to him, do you?" Lillian asked her, honestly needing to know.

She didn't want Alyssa to know how deep Lillian was in all of this, but she definitely wanted Alyssa to know that Lillian understood more about him than anyone ever would.

"That depends." Alyssa answered. "Just because you're not going to punish me for telling you how we met, doesn't mean that I can't get into trouble. I'm here because my cousin asked me to fill in. Now, is there anything else?"

"No, I have nothing else I need from you right now," Lillian told her with a smile on her face. "You can get back to work, plan your shore leave, all that."

She kept the smile on her face, wanting Alyssa to understand that she was welcome here no matter what it was that she had done in the past. As long as she didn't try anything that would constitute as mutiny or actually working for Marshall now, and Lillian was giving her the benefit of the doubt. She just wanted to go ahead and get everyone settled in and have them know that she was on their side no matter what.

(You can post in the pre-mission)
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com

Lilly/Alyssa - Interests
Page 1 of 1