USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marshall Frost
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Marshall Frost

Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests Empty
PostSubject: Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests   Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:10 am

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||TBD

Getting to Sickbay was a piece of cake for Marshall, even though his presence was now known at least to the passerbys. Soon Lillian would know that he was here and then when the war ship showed up and attacked her he'd have to make sure he was safe and/or beamed back to his own ship. He had an Engineer to help him hack the shields, so that was all well and good, he just wanted to make Lillian freak out a little bit first. At the same time, like Lillian, Marshall was drawn to Sickbay like a moth to a flame and he wondered exactly what people ran it now that Lillian was stuck in her captaincy...he'd heard rumors.

Then again maybe Marshall just wanted a new fan.

Medical staff and scientists always knew him by reputation. The dissertations and the discoveries and the theorems and his all around genius gave him that edge and he enjoyed the attention. As Marshall he got to be renowned and admired and it made him feel good about himself in a different way than it did to be Doclin--renowned and feared and respected and above all else feared. Marshall wasn't feared. No, as Marshall he was simply looked up to and expected to do things for the greater good even though some people knew that he dabbled in his own little not-so-Starfleet research. He couldn't be perfect.

"Anybody home?" he called out once he entered Sickbay, wearing his teal Commander uniform--if this Reius Rothschild was everything he was said to be, he'd know Marshall somehow, either by face or name and Marshall looked forward to the praise of his accomplishments.
Back to top Go down
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests   Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:09 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||TBD

Getting to Sickbay was a piece of cake for Marshall, even though his presence was now known at least to the passerbys. Soon Lillian would know that he was here and then when the war ship showed up and attacked her he'd have to make sure he was safe and/or beamed back to his own ship. He had an Engineer to help him hack the shields, so that was all well and good, he just wanted to make Lillian freak out a little bit first. At the same time, like Lillian, Marshall was drawn to Sickbay like a moth to a flame and he wondered exactly what people ran it now that Lillian was stuck in her captaincy...he'd heard rumors.

Medical staff and scientists always knew him by reputation. The dissertations and the discoveries and the theorems and his all around genius gave him that edge and he enjoyed the attention. As Marshall he got to be renowned and admired and it made him feel good about himself in a different way than it did to be Doclin--renowned and feared and respected and above all else feared. Marshall wasn't feared. No, as Marshall he was simply looked up to and expected to do things for the greater good even though some people knew that he dabbled in his own little not-so-Starfleet research. He couldn't be perfect.

"Anybody home?" he called out once he entered Sickbay, wearing his teal Commander uniform--if this Reius Rothschild was everything he was said to be, he'd know Marshall somehow, either by face or name and Marshall looked forward to the praise of his accomplishments.

Reius was reading an old earthling book, Pride and Prejudice by a Jane Austen. After almost a century and a half on earth (and around the galaxy) he had already read about everything the human had writed, but he loved those book. As he was engaging the famous Ball at the Netherfield park with Mister Darcy, he heard a voice. Closing his book without a smile , for the tiny moment he had alone, he walked outside his office to see who was the disturbance. He saw Teal Commander pips, saw the face and simply said. ''What can i do for you Mister Frost?''

Back to top Go down
Marshall Frost
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Marshall Frost

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests   Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:54 am

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||TBD

Reius was reading an old earthling book, Pride and Prejudice by a Jane Austen. After almost a century and a half on Earth (and around the galaxy) he had already read about everything the humans had written, but he loved this book. As he was engaging the famous Ball at the Netherfield park with Mister Darcy, he heard a voice. Closing his book without a smile, for the tiny moment he had alone, he walked outside his office to see who was the disturbance. He saw Teal Commander pips, saw the face and simply said, ''What can I do for you Mister Frost?''

Marshall smiled at the recognition and nodded. "Doctor Rothschild, nice to meet you."

Of course he didn't offer his hand to shake or anything of the like, but he hopped up onto the bio bed and looked around, immediately hopping back down and heading over to the research part of Sickbay. It was his most frequented place on his own ship and it was nice to look around at what others were doing as well. He wanted to know about this ship a little bit before he blew it out of the water and every emotion he exhibited right then was sheer glee.

"I came in here thinking I'd find Lillian, but then I remembered that she's a captain now," Marshall told Reius as he looked over one of Elena's projects. "You know us doctors, though--our feet always lead us to Sickbay."
Back to top Go down
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests   Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:42 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||TBD

Reius was reading an old earthling book, Pride and Prejudice by a Jane Austen. After almost a century and a half on Earth (and around the galaxy) he had already read about everything the humans had written, but he loved this book. As he was engaging the famous Ball at the Netherfield park with Mister Darcy, he heard a voice. Closing his book without a smile, for the tiny moment he had alone, he walked outside his office to see who was the disturbance. He saw Teal Commander pips, saw the face and simply said, ''What can I do for you Mister Frost?''

Marshall smiled at the recognition and nodded. "Doctor Rothschild, nice to meet you."

Of course he didn't offer his hand to shake or anything of the like, but he hopped up onto the bio bed and looked around, immediately hopping back down and heading over to the research part of Sickbay. It was his most frequented place on his own ship and it was nice to look around at what others were doing as well. He wanted to know about this ship a little bit before he blew it out of the water and every emotion he exhibited right then was sheer glee.

"I came in here thinking I'd find Lillian, but then I remembered that she's a captain now," Marshall told Reius as he looked over one of Elena's projects. "You know us doctors, though--our feet always lead us to Sickbay."

Reius was looking at Elena'sproject , making sure nothing important was on display, information that the man in front of him should not see..''Yes i know about that, mine take me in sickbay too..as well as in warfield but that another situation'' said Reius touching his White pips making his word understanding for the man.

''So what were you searching for exactly? Is there any thing you need in my sickbay other than Miss Crae?''
Back to top Go down
Marshall Frost
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Marshall Frost

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests   Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:22 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||TBD

Reius was looking at Elena's project, making sure nothing important was on display, information that the man in front of him should not see. "Yes, I know about that, mine take me in sickbay too...as well as in warfield but that's another situation," said Reius touching his white pips making his word understanding for the man.

''So what were you searching for exactly? Is there any thing you need in my sickbay other than Miss Crae?''

Marshall didn't know if he was being threatened or not when Reius touched his rank pips, but he shrugged it off. He wasn't here to get into it with Reius, he was just here to look around--and Lillian's project wasn't here. It seemed he'd have to pay the Science Labs a visit. More than anything he was just looking to be Marshall and not Doclin right now--even a king sometimes tired of the throne.

"I was just looking about. Tell me," Marshall began pleasantly, "how are you enjoying serving on the Fenris?"
Back to top Go down
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests   Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:40 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||TBD

Reius was looking at Elena's project, making sure nothing important was on display, information that the man in front of him should not see. "Yes, I know about that, mine take me in sickbay too...as well as in warfield but that's another situation," said Reius touching his white pips making his word understanding for the man.

Marshall didn't know if he was being threatened or not when Reius touched his rank pips, but he shrugged it off. He wasn't here to get into it with Reius, he was just here to look around--and Lillian's project wasn't here. It seemed he'd have to pay the Science Labs a visit. More than anything he was just looking to be Marshall and not Doclin right now--even a king sometimes tired of the throne.

"I was just looking about. Tell me," Marshall began pleasantly, "how are you enjoying serving on the Fenris?"

Reius the Scientist, not the man. He didnt trusted Marshall to tell him personnal information. ''Like every ship i've been on i could say. Good and bad situation arrose everyday but knowing Miss.Crae im sure she will do fine in her role as Commanding Officer..''

''and what about you Mister Frost, i've heard a lot of rumor on your research some i've heard when the pips was still green, what could you say about them?''
Back to top Go down
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests   Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:44 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||TBD

Reius the Scientist, not the man. He didnt trusted Marshall to tell him personnal information. ''Like every ship i've been on i could say. Good and bad situation arrose everyday but knowing Miss.Crae im sure she will do fine in her role as Commanding Officer..''

''and what about you Mister Frost, i've heard a lot of rumor on your research some i've heard when the pips was still green, what could you say about them?''
Back to top Go down
Marshall Frost
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Marshall Frost

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests   Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:55 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||TBD

Reius the Scientist, not the man. He didnt trust Marshall enough to tell him personal information. ''Like every ship I've been on I could say. Good and bad situations arise everyday but knowing Miss Crae I'm sure she will do fine in her role as Commanding Officer.''

''And what about you Mister Frost? I've heard a lot of rumor on your research some I've heard when the pips were still green, what could you say about them?''

"Commander Frost," Marshall told him with a laugh, shrugging a little bit. "Most people have heard of my research. I have cured quite a few people and invented quite a few vaccines. Nothing really exciting, just helping people."

He smiled and then leaned on one of the consoles, looking at Reius. "So Lillian...you just blindly following her command or do you know about her past and you just trust her?"
Back to top Go down
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests   Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:10 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||TBD

Reius the Scientist, not the man. He didnt trust Marshall enough to tell him personal information. ''Like every ship I've been on I could say. Good and bad situations arise everyday but knowing Miss Crae I'm sure she will do fine in her role as Commanding Officer.''

''And what about you Mister Frost? I've heard a lot of rumor on your research some I've heard when the pips were still green, what could you say about them?''

"Commander Frost," Marshall told him with a laugh, shrugging a little bit. "Most people have heard of my research. I have cured quite a few people and invented quite a few vaccines. Nothing really exciting, just helping people."

He smiled and then leaned on one of the consoles, looking at Reius. "So Lillian...you just blindly following her command or do you know about her past and you just trust her?"

''humph, do you really think i would have come onto this ship without the knowledge of the main officer? As CMO it is my duty to read the very essence of their profile...and i had decided to join this ship before my temporary retirement from the Marines Corps Second in command. So yes i know very well the past of Ms.Crae.

I've never followed an order without thinking it first, some may think this is not a regular duty for an old soldier but frankly at my age...'' Said reius with a faint smile to the man in front of him.

''Other than that, was there something you wanted to tell me that i would not know maybe?
Back to top Go down
Marshall Frost
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Marshall Frost

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests   Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:23 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||TBD

''Humph, do you really think I would have come onto this ship without the knowledge of the main officer? As CMO it is my duty to read the very essence of their profile...and I had decided to join this ship before my temporary retirement from the Marines Corps Second in command. So yes I know very well the past of Ms. Crae.

I've never followed an order without thinking it through first; some may think this is not a regular duty for an old soldier but frankly at my age...'' said Reius with a faint smile to the man in front of him.

''Other than that, was there something you wanted to tell me that I would not know maybe?"

"The Captain's business is the Captain's business," Marshall said with a laugh and a shake of his head. "I just came to look around and it's always nice to meet another doctor. Someone who values the outcome of a bad situation."

He was looking for more but he would never admit that. Marshall had other things to do before he spent time snooping around and he'd be back. His trail would be covered and he'd be welcomed back on the ship just fine and that sent a smile stretching out across his face. For now though, it was best to see Lillian and to get back into his regular attire, out of the Starfleet uniform. He actually couldn't wait to see Taylor all decked out like Marshall and have him not able to really touch him for he'd have no proof.

It was almost as fun as this.

Marshall knew that Reius probably didn't want him in here with his stuff and Remy wouldn't like it either when he stopped by the Science Officers later on to look for the vial. Right now he was really toying with everyone while not doing anything wrong, letting his plans all fall into place exactly the way that he wanted them to. So for now, he was just going to have to play it off like he'd come and seen and conquered and it was time to do something else.

"I think I'll go visit the Science Offices and take a look around before visiting my old friend the Captain," Marshall told Reius with a smile. "We'll be in touch though. I promise you that."
Back to top Go down
Reius Rothschild
Retired General
Retired General
Reius Rothschild

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests   Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:46 pm

||USS Fenris
||Sickbay
||TBD

''Humph, do you really think I would have come onto this ship without the knowledge of the main officer? As CMO it is my duty to read the very essence of their profile...and I had decided to join this ship before my temporary retirement from the Marines Corps Second in command. So yes I know very well the past of Ms. Crae.

I've never followed an order without thinking it through first; some may think this is not a regular duty for an old soldier but frankly at my age...'' said Reius with a faint smile to the man in front of him.

''Other than that, was there something you wanted to tell me that I would not know maybe?"

"The Captain's business is the Captain's business," Marshall said with a laugh and a shake of his head. "I just came to look around and it's always nice to meet another doctor. Someone who values the outcome of a bad situation."

He was looking for more but he would never admit that. Marshall had other things to do before he spent time snooping around and he'd be back. His trail would be covered and he'd be welcomed back on the ship just fine and that sent a smile stretching out across his face. For now though, it was best to see Lillian and to get back into his regular attire, out of the Starfleet uniform. He actually couldn't wait to see Taylor all decked out like Marshall and have him not able to really touch him for he'd have no proof.

It was almost as fun as this.

Marshall knew that Reius probably didn't want him in here with his stuff and Remy wouldn't like it either when he stopped by the Science Officers later on to look for the vial. Right now he was really toying with everyone while not doing anything wrong, letting his plans all fall into place exactly the way that he wanted them to. So for now, he was just going to have to play it off like he'd come and seen and conquered and it was time to do something else.

"I think I'll go visit the Science Offices and take a look around before visiting my old friend the Captain," Marshall told Reius with a smile. "We'll be in touch though. I promise you that."

Reius didnt trust anything that man could have tell, he knew not to. His instinct was telling him he was hiding something and that something was important...he was able to feel his emotion, capture the tiny piece he was letting free of his mind's wall. ''Yes of course we shall Mister Frost, yes ..we shall'' finally said Reius with a fake smile. He wasnt sure he should contact Mrs.Crae about that...but he was going to wait until Lillian Crae came to him about it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests   Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marshall/Reius - Doctors' Interests
Page 1 of 1