USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle Empty
PostSubject: Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle   Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:01 pm

||USS Fenris
||Bridge/Engineering

Lillian rubbed her sore jaw and looked around at the people on the Bridge, trying to get a feel of what was going on right then. She knew this was some sort of trap, but what she wanted to know was 'why'. Why was Marshall doing this and what exactly was the purpose of it all? Was it just to get back at her, or did he want something? What was she missing here?

"I can't pick up the cloaked vessel..." Derek told her, and Lillian made a face.

Least he could do was a sensor sweep--anything that could pinpoint the location on the firing as two shots had now hit them. They could be scrambling their sensors, and she was suddenly paranoid about the shields as Marshall could have men any and everywhere. She looked at Carlos and then at Charles because she would need them both for this if they expected to get out alive...she also needed Gabe...

"Yeoman--get me some readings out there. Lieutenant Montgomery, I need you to get us out of this area but keep us in range to get the Away Team up safely." She took a deep breath and opened a channel to Gabe. "Commander Sharpe...please tell me the damage isn't too extensive."

<Tags: Gabe, Carlos and Charles>

Last edited by Lillian Crae on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle   Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 pm

||USS Fenris
||Bridge/Engineering

Lillian rubbed her sore jaw and looked around at the people on the Bridge, trying to get a feel of what was going on right then. She knew this was some sort of trap, but what she wanted to know was 'why'. Why was Marshall doing this and what exactly was the purpose of it all? Was it just to get back at her, or did he want something? What was she missing here?

"I can't pick up the cloaked vessel..." Derek told her, and Lillian made a face.

Least he could do was a sensor sweep--anything that could pinpoint the location on the firing as two shots had now hit them. They could be scrambling their sensors, and she was suddenly paranoid about the shields as Marshall could have men any and everywhere. She looked at Carlos and then at Charles because she would need them both for this if they expected to get out alive...she also needed Gabe...

"Yeoman--get me some readings out there. Lieutenant Montgomery, I need you to get us out of this area but keep us in range to get the Away Team up safely." She took a deep breath and opened a channel to Gabe. "Commander Sharpe...please tell me the damage isn't too extensive."

"Childer, take C'tun and Perion, get that forcefield on deck 18 working." He shouted over the alert klaxon, "and someone shout off that bloody noise."

Engineering was a hive of activity as Gabe and the others set about various repair details, whatever had hit them had hit them quite hard. He'd already started sending people to repair sections of the ship as Lillian's voice came over his commbadge.

"Wish i could Captain, warp engines are sluggish, we have hull breaches on decks 16 through 18, I have more then a few injuries due to EPS flashback.... What the hell is going on up there?"

(taggles everyone))

Back to top Go down
Carlos Salazar
Yeoman
Yeoman
Carlos Salazar

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle   Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:14 am

||USS Fenris
||Bridge/Engineering

"Childer, take C'tun and Perion, get that forcefield on deck 18 working." He shouted over the alert klaxon, "and someone shout off that bloody noise."

Engineering was a hive of activity as Gabe and the others set about various repair details, whatever had hit them had hit them quite hard. He'd already started sending people to repair sections of the ship as Lillian's voice came over his commbadge.

"Wish i could Captain, warp engines are sluggish, we have hull breaches on decks 16 through 18, I have more then a few injuries due to EPS flashback.... What the hell is going on up there?"

"We're taking disruptor fire from an unidentified vessel, unknown configuration!" Carlos called out from his temporary battle station at the science console. Marshall's minions had apparently sabotaged the turbolifts, and the relevant officer was not there so the noncom had been pressed into filling in for her. He was not at all comfortable with this state of affairs, and struggled to remember the relevant procedures.

"Uh…recommend evasive maneuvers and a metaphysic sweep to locate the cloaked vessel...vessels? Or…wait…a…tachyon pulse to disrupt it?" Fragments of Starfleet battle protocol floated around in his mind, things he'd never thought he would have a need for as a clerk. "Randomized phaser and torpedo spread?" he added meekly. Now he was just grasping at straws, but didn't know what else to do….then it hit him.

After some hasty research, he had it. "Captain, I'm uploading an unorthodox energy configuration for photon torpedos to Tactical. There's an instance in the files of it being used to track the plasma exhaust of a cloaked vessel. It's a slim chance, but it's worth a shot…ma'am!"

<tag>
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle   Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:30 pm

||USS Fenris
||Bridge/Engineering

"Childer, take C'tun and Perion, get that forcefield on deck 18 working." He shouted over the alert klaxon, "and someone shut off that bloody noise."

Engineering was a hive of activity as Gabe and the others set about various repair details, whatever had hit them had hit them quite hard. He'd already started sending people to repair sections of the ship as Lillian's voice came over his comm badge.

"Wish I could Captain, warp engines are sluggish, we have hull breaches on decks 16 through 18; I have more then a few injuries due to EPS flashback...what the hell is going on up there?"

"We're taking disruptor fire from an unidentified vessel, unknown configuration!" Carlos called out from his temporary battle station at the science console. Marshall's minions had apparently sabotaged the turbolifts, and the relevant officer was not there so the noncom had been pressed into filling in for her. He was not at all comfortable with this state of affairs, and struggled to remember the relevant procedures.

"Uh…recommend evasive maneuvers and a metaphysic sweep to locate the cloaked vessel...vessels? Or…wait…a…tachyon pulse to disrupt it?" Fragments of Starfleet battle protocol floated around in his mind, things he'd never thought he would have a need for as a clerk. "Randomized phaser and torpedo spread?" he added meekly. Now he was just grasping at straws, but didn't know what else to do…then it hit him.

After some hasty research, he had it. "Captain, I'm uploading an unorthodox energy configuration for photon torpedos to Tactical. There's an instance in the files of it being used to track the plasma exhaust of a cloaked vessel. It's a slim chance, but it's worth a shot…ma'am!"

Lillian couldn't help but feel like this whole thing was her fault and it hurt her that Gabe had just gotten the ship up and running and now it was battered again. Not to mention there had to be some of Marshall's men sabotaging parts of her ship, and that meant that it was only a matter of time before they were dead in the water. Taking a deep breath, Lillian looked at Carlos and nodded at him.

"Do it," she said before focusing her attention back on the comm link with Gabe. "Lets just say we have quite the battle going on around her. A cloaked warship and I...I don't think they're alone."

Did she want to tell her crew about Marshall and that there were possible saboteurs on board? Actually, it was probably best if she let them all know that there was a possibility that there were people watching their every move. Oh...this was not going to work out well for her in the end--that was for sure.

"I have reason to believe we have saboteurs on board the ship..."

<Tags: You lovelies>
Back to top Go down
Carlos Salazar
Yeoman
Yeoman
Carlos Salazar

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle   Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:25 pm

||USS Fenris
||Bridge/Engineering

"Childer, take C'tun and Perion, get that forcefield on deck 18 working." He shouted over the alert klaxon, "and someone shut off that bloody noise."

Engineering was a hive of activity as Gabe and the others set about various repair details, whatever had hit them had hit them quite hard. He'd already started sending people to repair sections of the ship as Lillian's voice came over his comm badge.

"Wish I could Captain, warp engines are sluggish, we have hull breaches on decks 16 through 18; I have more then a few injuries due to EPS flashback...what the hell is going on up there?"

"Uh…recommend evasive maneuvers and a metaphysic sweep to locate the cloaked vessel...vessels? Or…wait…a…tachyon pulse to disrupt it?" Fragments of Starfleet battle protocol floated around in his mind, things he'd never thought he would have a need for as a clerk. "Randomized phaser and torpedo spread?" he added meekly. Now he was just grasping at straws, but didn't know what else to do…then it hit him.

Lillian couldn't help but feel like this whole thing was her fault and it hurt her that Gabe had just gotten the ship up and running and now it was battered again. Not to mention there had to be some of Marshall's men sabotaging parts of her ship, and that meant that it was only a matter of time before they were dead in the water. Taking a deep breath, Lillian looked at Carlos and nodded at him.

"Do it," she said before focusing her attention back on the comm link with Gabe. "Lets just say we have quite the battle going on around her. A cloaked warship and I...I don't think they're alone."

Did she want to tell her crew about Marshall and that there were possible saboteurs on board? Actually, it was probably best if she let them all know that there was a possibility that there were people watching their every move. Oh...this was not going to work out well for her in the end--that was for sure.

Carlos looked up in alarm at Lillian's ominous comment. Saboteurs! That explained all the technical malfunctions, and why some officers had failed to report to battle stations. But if there were enemy saboteurs aboard, then they might have more important targets than just turbolifts and data shunts.

He crept over to his administrative alcove, and hastily input an emergency code known only to the Captain's yeoman. A secret panel slid open, and he armed himself with the phaser and stun grenade inside. It was his ultimate duty to protect Captain Crae with his life, and not just because Taylor had told him to.

So as he returned to the science station, Carlos was watching the other personnel on the bridge carefully. But as the ship shuddered under another hit from the cloaked ship's weapon array, he realized there might be more immediate concerns.

"Modifications to the torpedos are proceeding, but we need time!" he called out, trying not to sound too panicked. "Recommend we divert power, Captain, and make a micro warp jump to disengage from the enemy ship, ma'am!" It sounded a bit cowardly but he figured at the moment people would forgive him for it.

<tag. not the body spray.>
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle   Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:46 am

||USS Fenris
||Bridge/Engineering

Carlos looked up in alarm at Lillian's ominous comment. Saboteurs! That explained all the technical malfunctions, and why some officers had failed to report to battle stations. But if there were enemy saboteurs aboard, then they might have more important targets than just turbolifts and data shunts.

He crept over to his administrative alcove, and hastily input an emergency code known only to the Captain's yeoman. A secret panel slid open, and he armed himself with the phaser and stun grenade inside. It was his ultimate duty to protect Captain Crae with his life, and not just because Taylor had told him to.

So as he returned to the science station, Carlos was watching the other personnel on the bridge carefully. But as the ship shuddered under another hit from the cloaked ship's weapon array, he realized there might be more immediate concerns.

"Modifications to the torpedos are proceeding, but we need time!" he called out, trying not to sound too panicked. "Recommend we divert power, Captain, and make a micro warp jump to disengage from the enemy ship, ma'am!" It sounded a bit cowardly but he figured at the moment people would forgive him for it.

"Ya can divert all the power ya want Yeoman but the port necelle's taken a lot of damage, we've lost sixty percent of the plasma coils, it's gonna take four minutes to get even warp one, not much i can do about that right now i'm afraid." Gabe said as another pair of consoles in engineering exploded, almost as soon as he heard the screams he dashed towards the master systems display table in the middle of the room, he slid across the table, landing next the the lieutenant that had been working there. He checked for a pulse and found none.

"Where's that fraking medic team, we have a man down here." He called, closing the lieutenant's eyes. He used another console to bring up the data the late lieutenant had been viewing, his eyes widened.

"We have a feedback loop on deck six's EPS grid!, I'm gonna have to shut it down. Sharpe to everyone on deck six, the deck'll be going dark in a few seconds, get to a safe place."

Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle   Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:01 pm

||USS Fenris
||Bridge/Engineering

"Ya can divert all the power ya want Yeoman but the port necelle's taken a lot of damage, we've lost sixty percent of the plasma coils, it's gonna take four minutes to get even warp one, not much i can do about that right now i'm afraid." Gabe said as another pair of consoles in engineering exploded, almost as soon as he heard the screams he dashed towards the master systems display table in the middle of the room, he slid across the table, landing next the the lieutenant that had been working there. He checked for a pulse and found none.

"Where's that fraking medic team, we have a man down here." He called, closing the lieutenant's eyes. He used another console to bring up the data the late lieutenant had been viewing, his eyes widened.

"We have a feedback loop on deck six's EPS grid!, I'm gonna have to shut it down. Sharpe to everyone on deck six, the deck'll be going dark in a few seconds, get to a safe place."

Lillian hung her head and took a deep breath before they were hailed and Derek put it on the viewscreen. It was Thatch. Lillian knew him well and she suddenly knew this was a trap and she wanted her men as far away from them all as possible. She wanted them safe...what had she done?

"This is the Destroyer. I am Captain Thatch. Surrender your vessel." Thatch told her.

Lillian shook her head. "Captain Crae of the USS Fenris. We did not attack you, what is the meaning of this?"

"You're in our space...surrender or we will continue our force."

Lillian took a deep breath. "Is there no way to negotiate? We have men to bring up from the planet."

"That was your only chance." Thatch told her, their ship firing on the Fenris again. "Enjoy space, Captain. Your men are dead to you."

With that all communications were cut off and they suffered another blow, the bridge lights flickering off a moment as a console exploded, burning Ensign Davros. Hurrying to him, Lillian checked his pulse and then hit her comm badge as she looked at Carlos, worried about the Away Team.

"Sharpe? You have the bridge, I need to assist medical."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle   Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:36 pm

||USS Fenris
||Bridge/Engineering

"Ya can divert all the power ya want Yeoman but the port necelle's taken a lot of damage, we've lost sixty percent of the plasma coils, it's gonna take four minutes to get even warp one, not much i can do about that right now i'm afraid." Gabe said as another pair of consoles in engineering exploded, almost as soon as he heard the screams he dashed towards the master systems display table in the middle of the room, he slid across the table landing next the the lieutenant that had been working there. He checked for a pulse and found none.

"Where's that fraking medic team, we have a officer down here." He called, closing the lieutenant's eyes. He used another console to bring up the data the late lieutenant had been viewing, his eyes widened.

Lillian hung her head and took a deep breath before they were hailed and Derek put it on the viewscreen. It was Thatch. Lillian knew him well and she suddenly knew this was a trap and she wanted her men as far away from them all as possible. She wanted them safe...what had she done?

"This is the Destroyer. I am Captain Thatch. Surrender your vessel." Thatch told her.

Lillian shook her head. "Captain Crae of the USS Fenris. We did not attack you, what is the meaning of this?"

Lillian took a deep breath. "Is there no way to negotiate? We have men to bring up from the planet."

"That was your only chance." Thatch told her, their ship firing on the Fenris again. "Enjoy space, Captain. Your men are dead to you."

With that all communications were cut off and they suffered another blow, the bridge lights flickering off a moment as a console exploded, burning Ensign Davros. Hurrying to him, Lillian checked his pulse and then hit her comm badge as she looked at Carlos, worried about the Away Team.

Holding back a curse Gabe slowly stood up blinking back the blood from a forehead wound he'd taken as the ship was rocked from the latest hit, his head slamming into the edge of the MSD. For a few seconds he felt groggy as someone helped him to his feet, his head hurt like hell.

"Sit..situation?" he asked, taking a moment to get his bearings again, before wiping away some of the blood with his sleeve. Not for the first time he found himself hoping Marissa was having a better time on the ground and hoping they could keep the ship going otherwise she'd be trapped down there with the away team.

"Port nacelle's taken heavy damage, we're venting warp plasma and we can't shut the system down. The Captain wants you on the bridge she's helping the medical teams." Replied Ensign H'var.

~Great, the centre seat again.~ He thought as he regained proper use of his legs.

"H'var do whatever ya can to stop that leak, ya in charge until i get back." Gabe replied, making his way to the door, "and if ya see someone that looks like their up to no good, bash 'em in the head with something."

Minutes later the turbolift doors opened on the bridge, one of his damage repairs teams having manged to get it up and running again and Gabe stepped out looking like hell, blood crusted on the right side of his face.

"Sorry Yeoman, warp's as good as dead... sit rep on our current situation and the status of out away team."

~Come on Marissa... god please be ok.~

Back to top Go down
Carlos Salazar
Yeoman
Yeoman
Carlos Salazar

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle   Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:26 am

||USS Fenris
||Bridge/Engineering

"Ya can divert all the power ya want Yeoman but the port necelle's taken a lot of damage, we've lost sixty percent of the plasma coils, it's gonna take four minutes to get even warp one, not much i can do about that right now i'm afraid." Gabe said as another pair of consoles in engineering exploded, almost as soon as he heard the screams he dashed towards the master systems display table in the middle of the room, he slid across the table landing next the the lieutenant that had been working there. He checked for a pulse and found none.

"Where's that fraking medic team, we have a officer down here." He called, closing the lieutenant's eyes. He used another console to bring up the data the late lieutenant had been viewing, his eyes widened.

Holding back a curse Gabe slowly stood up blinking back the blood from a forehead wound he'd taken as the ship was rocked from the latest hit, his head slamming into the edge of the MSD. For a few seconds he felt groggy as someone helped him to his feet, his head hurt like hell.

"Sit..situation?" he asked, taking a moment to get his bearings again, before wiping away some of the blood with his sleeve. Not for the first time he found himself hoping Marissa was having a better time on the ground and hoping they could keep the ship going otherwise she'd be trapped down there with the away team.

"Port nacelle's taken heavy damage, we're venting warp plasma and we can't shut the system down. The Captain wants you on the bridge she's helping the medical teams." Replied Ensign H'var.

~Great, the centre seat again.~ He thought as he regained proper use of his legs.

"H'var do whatever ya can to stop that leak, ya in charge until i get back." Gabe replied, making his way to the door, "and if ya see someone that looks like their up to no good, bash 'em in the head with something."

Minutes later the turbolift doors opened on the bridge, one of his damage repairs teams having manged to get it up and running again and Gabe stepped out looking like hell, blood crusted on the right side of his face.

"Sorry Yeoman, warp's as good as dead... sit rep on our current situation and the status of out away team."

~Come on Marissa... god please be ok.~

Carlos had spun around in alarm at Gabe's arrival, but upon recognizing the Chief Engineer he lowered his phaser. He didn't put it away though, but kept it in his hand as he staggered over to the helm to take over for the fallen Ensign Davros. Now there was no time to worry, only act, and he programmed in a randomized evasive pattern to try and avoid the enemy fire. The Fenris was limping now though, and he didn't know what good it would do anymore; he had heard the enemy captain's ominous ultimatum.

"Sir, we're a few hits short of being dead in the water!" he called out to Gabe. "Long range sensors are out, and I can't get a lock on the planet or the away team. No power. We're at minimal impulse and shield strength, and weapons power has been diverted to emergency systems. If we can't come up with something fast…it might be time to discuss abandoning ship with Captain Crae," Carlos cautiously suggested, for he was anxious to stay alive. And right now, the odds of that were looking bad.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle   Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:06 am

||USS Fenris
||Bridge/Engineering

~Come on Marissa...God please be ok.~

Carlos had spun around in alarm at Gabe's arrival, but upon recognizing the Chief Engineer he lowered his phaser. He didn't put it away though, but kept it in his hand as he staggered over to the helm to take over for the fallen Ensign Davros. Now there was no time to worry, only act, and he programmed in a randomized evasive pattern to try and avoid the enemy fire. The Fenris was limping now though, and he didn't know what good it would do anymore; he had heard the enemy captain's ominous ultimatum.

"Sir, we're a few hits short of being dead in the water!" he called out to Gabe. "Long range sensors are out, and I can't get a lock on the planet or the away team. No power. We're at minimal impulse and shield strength, and weapons power has been diverted to emergency systems. If we can't come up with something fast…it might be time to discuss abandoning ship with Captain Crae," Carlos cautiously suggested, for he was anxious to stay alive. And right now, the odds of that were looking bad.

Lillian didn't like the sight of the ship as she tried to get to Sickbay, checking wounded crewmen as she went and feeling almost defeated. She had to get to Sickbay and get supplies and then she would come back and fix all of the fallen that had been wounded by the attacks. What she wasn't aware of, was Thatch's face on the view screen after the final blow, some crew members being transported off the ship since the shields were down.

"You have been vouched for, you are free to be on your way." Thatch said calmly. "I suggest not making the same mistake twice."

He smiled at them all as Lillian made it to Sickbay, trying to help to fix up the crew men that were there. She had no idea what the plan was but she knew that it was definitely one of Marshall's games and she had to put a stop to it. Lillian had to find a way to make all of this better to her crew, and she still needed to get to the Away Team. She had no idea what was going on and she was panicking--not to mention that the ship was in bad shape and Gabe would need all the help he could get to fix her up again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle   Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:32 pm

||USS Fenris
||Bridge/Engineering

"Sorry Yeoman, warp's as good as dead... sit rep on our current situation and the status of our away team."

Lillian didn't like the sight of the ship as she tried to get to Sickbay, checking wounded crewmen as she went and feeling almost defeated. She had to get to Sickbay and get supplies and then she would come back and fix all of the fallen that had been wounded by the attacks. What she wasn't aware of, was Thatch's face on the view screen after the final blow, some crew members being transported off the ship since the shields were down.

"You have been vouched for, you are free to be on your way." Thatch said calmly. "I suggest not making the same mistake twice."

He smiled at them all as Lillian made it to Sickbay, trying to help to fix up the crew men that were there. She had no idea what the plan was but she knew that it was definitely one of Marshall's games and she had to put a stop to it. Lillian had to find a way to make all of this better to her crew, and she still needed to get to the Away Team. She had no idea what was going on and she was panicking--not to mention that the ship was in bad shape and Gabe would need all the help he could get to fix her up again.

Gabe's hand rubbed the wound on his forehead, his head was throbbing and he was fairly sure he had consussion, he'd had enough over the years to know the felling, but he had a job to do. Pushing the pain to the back of his mind he forced himself to focus on the current situation, then wondered if it would be better to focus on the pain... no he had an away team to bring home... and somehow keep that home from being removed from the stars.

"What are we missing?." Gabe asked to noone in particular, "If they wanted us dead we'd be dead... Their playing with us. Mr Salazar do we still have access to the sensor pod?"
Back to top Go down
Carlos Salazar
Yeoman
Yeoman
Carlos Salazar

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle   Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:05 am

||USS Fenris
||Bridge/Engineering

"Sorry Yeoman, warp's as good as dead... sit rep on our current situation and the status of our away team."

Gabe's hand rubbed the wound on his forehead, his head was throbbing and he was fairly sure he had concussion, he'd had enough over the years to know the felling, but he had a job to do. Pushing the pain to the back of his mind he forced himself to focus on the current situation, then wondered if it would be better to focus on the pain... no he had an away team to bring home... and somehow keep that home from being removed from the stars.

"What are we missing?." Gabe asked to no one in particular, "If they wanted us dead we'd be dead... Their playing with us. Mr Salazar do we still have access to the sensor pod?"

"Yes sir, but we'd have to redirect a lot of power to get it back up to nominal function," Carlos coughed, his lungs irritated by the smoke from an overloaded console that the failing life support was having trouble clearing. In all the chaos and smoke and flashing console alerts, it took him a moment to notice something.

"Sir...we've got external sensors available if we can get them some power, but...it looks like they've jammed or sabotaged our internal sensors. I can't tell what is going on aboard at all, except when deck officers manually report it. And they've stopped firing for the moment. What do you suppose that's all about, Commander?" he asked, brow furrowed in confusion.

(NPC me from here on out, see you all in a week)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle   Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:12 pm

||USS Fenris
||Bridge/Engineering

Gabe's hand rubbed the wound on his forehead, his head was throbbing and he was fairly sure he had concussion, he'd had enough over the years to know the felling, but he had a job to do. Pushing the pain to the back of his mind he forced himself to focus on the current situation, then wondered if it would be better to focus on the pain... no he had an away team to bring home... and somehow keep that home from being removed from the stars.

"What are we missing?" Gabe asked to no one in particular, "If they wanted us dead we'd be dead... Their playing with us. Mr Salazar do we still have access to the sensor pod?"

"Yes sir, but we'd have to redirect a lot of power to get it back up to nominal function," Carlos coughed, his lungs irritated by the smoke from an overloaded console that the failing life support was having trouble clearing. In all the chaos and smoke and flashing console alerts, it took him a moment to notice something.

"Sir...we've got external sensors available if we can get them some power, but...it looks like they've jammed or sabotaged our internal sensors. I can't tell what is going on aboard at all, except when deck officers manually report it. And they've stopped firing for the moment. What do you suppose that's all about, Commander?" he asked, brow furrowed in confusion.

"Internal sensors are jammed while external aren't, they battered us to the point we're more or less dead in the water and can't do anything about it. My guess is they want something on this ship." He replied, leaning forward a sly smile on his face, "We're venting warp plasma... lets make use of it. Mr Salazar, do what ya can to make us spin, covering as much of the 360 arc as ya can, I'll rig an RCS thruster blow out so it doesn't look suspect.

"Aye Commander."

Gabe made his way to the engineering console on the rear bulkhead of the bridge, hoping it had been spared. He smiled as the console came to life. It was damaged but it'd do what he needed it to. Seconds later one of the port side RCS thrusters exploded, sending the ship into more of a spin as Gabe started to transfer power to the sensor pod on the ship's dorcal hull. He switched to passive sensors, so the ship outside had much less chane of working out what they were doing. His theory was that if the enemy ship was close enough, the vented warp plasma would have to go around it, at least giving him a target area to shoot at. Of course after that it was onto problem two.

"Ensign Haver, Go down to Engineering and tell Ensign H'var to send a team to pull the warp core from Runabout Sleipnir and get it down to the Phase Cannon... we'll only get one shot but it's time we showed this bastard that this wolf still has some teeth."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle   Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:42 am

||USS Fenris
||Bridge/Engineering

"What are we missing?" Gabe asked to no one in particular, "If they wanted us dead we'd be dead... Their playing with us. Mr Salazar do we still have access to the sensor pod?"

"Internal sensors are jammed while external aren't, they battered us to the point we're more or less dead in the water and can't do anything about it. My guess is they want something on this ship." He replied, leaning forward a sly smile on his face, "We're venting warp plasma...lets make use of it. Mr Salazar, do what ya can to make us spin, covering as much of the 360 arc as ya can, I'll rig an RCS thruster blow out so it doesn't look suspect.

"Aye Commander."

Gabe made his way to the engineering console on the rear bulkhead of the bridge, hoping it had been spared. He smiled as the console came to life. It was damaged but it'd do what he needed it to. Seconds later one of the port side RCS thrusters exploded, sending the ship into more of a spin as Gabe started to transfer power to the sensor pod on the ship's dorcal hull. He switched to passive sensors, so the ship outside had much less chane of working out what they were doing. His theory was that if the enemy ship was close enough, the vented warp plasma would have to go around it, at least giving him a target area to shoot at. Of course after that it was onto problem two.

"Ensign Haver, Go down to Engineering and tell Ensign H'var to send a team to pull the warp core from Runabout Sleipnir and get it down to the Phase Cannon...we'll only get one shot but it's time we showed this bastard that this wolf still has some teeth."

Thatch smiled a bit when one of the officers told him that the Fenris still seemed to be fighting back and he settled himself down in the Captain's chair on the bridge of the Destroyer. It was a position he knew he could very well get used to and he had a feeling that he was going to miss it when Marshall regained control. In fact he had a feeling he shouldn't be sitting in the chair when Marshall made it to the bridge, but right then Thatch was in charge and that was really all that mattered.

"I suggest crippling the poor ship," Thatch said with a smile on his face. "Show them whose in control here."

The officer nodded and got the weapons ready to fire, Lillian in Sickbay trying to make herself useful. She always felt more in control of a situation when she was patching people up and they needed it. The causality reports coming in were certainly making her mood drop and she had a feeling that this was just the beginning. Marshall was toying with her and he was using her crew to get to her--that wasn't going to fly. She had promised to protect these people and that was exactly what she was going to do.

(we should get the Fenris crippled or something in the next reply or two--leave the Destroyer in shape enough to still go to warp and get away and the Fenris kind of floating there, but you can fire the canon if you want--and then post this and then you two can have a JP after Lilly disappears)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle   Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:02 pm

||USS Fenris
||Bridge/Engineering

"Internal sensors are jammed while external aren't, they battered us to the point we're more or less dead in the water and can't do anything about it. My guess is they want something on this ship." He replied, leaning forward a sly smile on his face, "We're venting warp plasma...lets make use of it. Mr Salazar, do what ya can to make us spin, covering as much of the 360 arc as ya can, I'll rig an RCS thruster blow out so it doesn't look suspect.

"Aye Commander."

"Ensign Harris, Go down to Engineering and tell Ensign H'var to send a team to pull the warp core from Runabout Sleipnir and get it down to the Phase Cannon...we'll only get one shot but it's time we showed this bastard that this wolf still has some teeth."

Thatch smiled a bit when one of the officers told him that the Fenris still seemed to be fighting back and he settled himself down in the Captain's chair on the bridge of the Destroyer. It was a position he knew he could very well get used to and he had a feeling that he was going to miss it when Marshall regained control. In fact he had a feeling he shouldn't be sitting in the chair when Marshall made it to the bridge, but right then Thatch was in charge and that was really all that mattered.

"I suggest crippling the poor ship," Thatch said with a smile on his face. "Show them whose in control here."

The officer nodded and got the weapons ready to fire, Lillian in Sickbay trying to make herself useful. She always felt more in control of a situation when she was patching people up and they needed it. The causality reports coming in were certainly making her mood drop and she had a feeling that this was just the beginning. Marshall was toying with her and he was using her crew to get to her--that wasn't going to fly. She had promised to protect these people and that was exactly what she was going to do.

Gabe watched the console in front of him, waiting for what would hopefully be the only break they'd had since the enemy ship had first fired on them. The acrid smoke stung his eyes as it moved through the bridge. The Engineering console was currently in picture in picture mode, showing not only the damage reports but also the results from the scan he was running from the sensor pod, thus far nothing had come up and he started to wonder if his idea was just a waste of time.

"Come on, come on." he said under his breath, almost willing the panel to show him what he wanted to see, as if on cue the warp plasma began to split and form around an object, "Sharpe to H'Var, please tell me we're ready on your end."

=/\= As ready as we'll ever be Chief.. Are you sure this is going to work? =/\=

"We'll find out soon enough, Yeoman Change course, heading 133 by 065, Lt Kepper fire when ready."

The Fenris turned as best she could, a bright ruby lance projecting from under her saucer. Gabe watched the viewscreen as the lance moved towards it's target, hitting something but he couldn't tell what. As the Cannon hit the the Fenris was hit again, as if the retaliation blow was timed, before the darkness decended on him he knew that one of the sabotuers was on the bridge. As the backup lighting kicked in a few seconds later he heard the unmisstakable whine of a transporter, he saw the Lt at the science console disappear as he dissolved into nothingness. Gabe wasn't sure but he could have sworn he hear laughing as the man disappeared. Turning to the engineering console again, he saw the latest damage reports.

"Well people.... as of now we are offically boned."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle   Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilly/Gabe/Carlos - Space Battle
Page 1 of 1