USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In Empty
PostSubject: Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In   Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:20 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room
||TBD

Lillian thought it was more important to go to the Bridge than to Sickbay upon getting back to the ship when she stepped foot on the Fenris again. Mostly to check on the men there, but also to get Gabe back to Engineering, and Sickbay if he needed it. Lillian was more than fit to take care of things in the cockpit so to speak...even if she was feeling a bit bad about herself. After everything she'd just gone through...and then there was the ship self destructing.

When she made it to the Bridge, however, the Destroyer was already leaving at a fast warp and she knew that the self destruct had all just been a rouse to get them off. A rouse that Lillian had fallen for and now there was no way for her to take it back...and people were dead because of her. Shaking her head, Lillian looked over at Carlos and nodded to him in thanks before looking at Gabe and motioning with her head to the Ready Room.

"You have temporary watch over the Bride, Yeoman--it's Commander Bakel's when she comes in from Sickbay," Lillian explained with a sad smile. "Follow me, Commander Sharpe."
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In   Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:50 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room
||TBD

Lillian thought it was more important to go to the Bridge than to Sickbay upon getting back to the ship when she stepped foot on the Fenris again. Mostly to check on the men there, but also to get Gabe back to Engineering, and Sickbay if he needed it. Lillian was more than fit to take care of things in the cockpit so to speak...even if she was feeling a bit bad about herself. After everything she'd just gone through...and then there was the ship self destructing.

When she made it to the Bridge, however, the Destroyer was already leaving at a fast warp and she knew that the self destruct had all just been a rouse to get them off. A rouse that Lillian had fallen for and now there was no way for her to take it back...and people were dead because of her. Shaking her head, Lillian looked over at Carlos and nodded to him in thanks before looking at Gabe and motioning with her head to the Ready Room.

"You have temporary watch over the Bride, Yeoman--it's Commander Bakel's when she comes in from Sickbay," Lillian explained with a sad smile. "Follow me, Commander Sharpe."

Gabe nodded, the right side of his face still covered in dried blood, "Of course." The consussion was starting to get to him now and he wasn't really in his now usual joking mood. In truth all he wanted to do was make sure Marissa was ok and maybe sleep for a week.

"Do we have an update on the members of the away team that weren't taken?" he asked, his voice slightly weaker then usual.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In   Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:09 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room
||TBD

Gabe nodded, the right side of his face still covered in dried blood, "Of course." The consussion was starting to get to him now and he wasn't really in his now usual joking mood. In truth all he wanted to do was make sure Marissa was ok and maybe sleep for a week.

"Do we have an update on the members of the away team that weren't taken?" he asked, his voice slightly weaker then usual.

Lillian reached for her medical bag she kept in her Ready Room, moving to clean up Gabe's face. She smiled a little at how Gabe seemed concerned and assumed it was because of Marissa, as word on the ship was the two had been seen on Tercius Prime together and Lillian wished that she had better news for him. They needed to get the transporters up and running and they needed their men back.

"You and Bakel can easily get the transporters up, I think," Lillian mused softly. "Lucas says they were only stunned so he and Bakel could be taken."

Sighing a little, she reached for the dermal regenerator. "I'm sorry, Gabe...I really am. You just got us all up and running too...what a posting, eh? I can understand if you need to take a breather."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In   Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:20 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room
||TBD

Gabe nodded, the right side of his face still covered in dried blood, "Of course." The consussion was starting to get to him now. In truth all he wanted to do was make sure Marissa was ok and maybe sleep for a week.

Lillian reached for her medical bag she kept in her Ready Room, moving to clean up Gabe's face. She smiled a little at how Gabe seemed concerned and assumed it was because of Marissa, as word on the ship was the two had been seen on Tercius Prime together and Lillian wished that she had better news for him. They needed to get the transporters up and running and they needed their men back.

"You and Bakel can easily get the transporters up, I think," Lillian mused softly. "Lucas says they were only stunned so he and Bakel could be taken."

Sighing a little, she reached for the dermal regenerator. "I'm sorry, Gabe...I really am. You just got us all up and running too...what a posting, eh? I can understand if you need to take a breather."

A breather sounded good after the day he'd had, but he doubted he'd be able to truly relax at the moment. There was so much to do.

"What i need is a nice large platter of beer." He said, rubbing his temples, "I'll give Marlo a hand with the transporters at the very least. Right now i feel like i could sleep for a week... if it wasn't for the pounding headache and the knowledge that we're gonna have to get everything in working order. What do we know about the people that attacked us... and do we plan to go have words with 'em anytime soon?"
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In   Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:48 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room
||TBD

Gabe nodded, the right side of his face still covered in dried blood, "Of course." The consussion was starting to get to him now. In truth all he wanted to do was make sure Marissa was ok and maybe sleep for a week.

A breather sounded good after the day he'd had, but he doubted he'd be able to truly relax at the moment. There was so much to do.

"What I need is a nice large platter of beer." He said, rubbing his temples, "I'll give Marlo a hand with the transporters at the very least. Right now I feel like I could sleep for a week...if it wasn't for the pounding headache and the knowledge that we're gonna have to get everything in working order. What do we know about the people that attacked us...and do we plan to go have words with 'em anytime soon?"

"Oh, what I wouldn't do for some alcohol," Lillian agreed with a laugh, resting her hand on Gabe's shoulder. "I'll do everything I can to get you some time to yourself here soon...some time you can spend with a certain lady. I can't believe that this all..."

Lillian felt her lip trembling so she bit it to stop it, setting the regenerator down as she was done with it now, Gabe's gash healed. For the concussion she checked his pupils and he seemed fine, so she replicated him an ice pack and put it to his head with a small smile on her face. She was so much better at being a doctor than she was at being a leader--see getting members of her crew killed because of old powerful enemies. Lillian didn't even know where to begin to explain this to Gabe but she had to.

Not only were she and Gabe friends--or at least she liked to think they were--he was her 2nd Executive Officer and he deserved to know the truth. He deserved to know the kind of person that he was serving under and Lillian had to find a way to explain all of this to the crew somehow and then drop off whatever officers didn't want to continue serving under her to the nearest Federation Outpost. She didn't like the thought of that, but she knew deep down that it was inevitable.

"It was a personal vendetta against me and no, we won't be going up against them anytime soon." Lillian explained, looking sad and embarrassed. "We don't have the man power--you saw what they did to the ship. We are going to have to prepare ourselves though. I'm sure this isn't the last time we're going to see them."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In   Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:27 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room
||TBD

"What I need is a nice large platter of beer." He said, rubbing his temples, "I'll give Marlo a hand with the transporters at the very least. Right now I feel like I could sleep for a week...if it wasn't for the pounding headache and the knowledge that we're gonna have to get everything in working order. What do we know about the people that attacked us...and do we plan to go have words with 'em anytime soon?"

"Oh, what I wouldn't do for some alcohol," Lillian agreed with a laugh, resting her hand on Gabe's shoulder. "I'll do everything I can to get you some time to yourself here soon...some time you can spend with a certain lady. I can't believe that this all..."

Lillian felt her lip trembling so she bit it to stop it, setting the regenerator down as she was done with it now, Gabe's gash healed. For the concussion she checked his pupils and he seemed fine, so she replicated him an ice pack and put it to his head with a small smile on her face. She was so much better at being a doctor than she was at being a leader--see getting members of her crew killed because of old powerful enemies. Lillian didn't even know where to begin to explain this to Gabe but she had to.

Not only were she and Gabe friends--or at least she liked to think they were--he was her 2nd Executive Officer and he deserved to know the truth. He deserved to know the kind of person that he was serving under and Lillian had to find a way to explain all of this to the crew somehow and then drop off whatever officers didn't want to continue serving under her to the nearest Federation Outpost. She didn't like the thought of that, but she knew deep down that it was inevitable.

"It was a personal vendetta against me and no, we won't be going up against them anytime soon." Lillian explained, looking sad and embarrassed. "We don't have the man power--you saw what they did to the ship. We are going to have to prepare ourselves though. I'm sure this isn't the last time we're going to see them."

"Yea, while hiding in the shadows like some punk... but fine, we have enough to do right now anyway i guess." he replied, dropping into the guest's chair in front of lilly's desk without thinking, "But if ya do plan to go after this scumbag, let me know beforehand, i have a few friends i can call... even out the odds a little."

He kept the icepack on his forehead as he slumped slightly in the chair, "Give me a few minutes and i'll get back to work... still feeling a little sluggish at the minute, Though it's good to see the ship's rumourmill's working fine." he said, his voice slightly sarcastic, "No need to fix that i guess."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In   Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:31 am

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room
||TBD

"Yea, while hiding in the shadows like some punk...but fine, we have enough to do right now anyway I guess," he replied, dropping into the guest's chair in front of Lilly's desk without thinking, "But if ya do plan to go after this scumbag, let me know beforehand, I have a few friends I can call...even out the odds a little."

He kept the icepack on his forehead as he slumped slightly in the chair, "Give me a few minutes and I'll get back to work...still feeling a little sluggish at the minute, Though it's good to see the ship's rumour mill's working fine," he said, his voice slightly sarcastic, "No need to fix that I guess."

Lillian laughed a little bit. "I don't think a ship would be complete without a rumor mill. I mean we all have to stay entertained somehow, right? Why not by talking about everyone elses' lives, right?"

She smiled a little and then her mind returned to that of the subject at hand and she realized that she honestly felt ashamed of her past and that wasn't helpful. She had to find a leg to stand on and she needed to fix things, and that started with her crew. She needed to help Reius out in Sickbay and get her Away Team back up on the ship. Then she could focus on what it was that she was supposed to be doing for Starfleet and come up with a plan to take out Marshall.

"Trust me, Gabe, when I come up with a plan to get rid of Doclin, you will be one of the first people I tell," she said with a smile, squeezing his hand reassuringly. "You sure you're feeling alright? You can take a break and work things out tomorrow--captain's permission."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In   Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:56 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room
||TBD

"Yea, while hiding in the shadows like some punk...but fine, we have enough to do right now anyway I guess," he replied, dropping into the guest's chair in front of Lilly's desk without thinking, "But if ya do plan to go after this scumbag, let me know beforehand, I have a few friends I can call...even out the odds a little."

He kept the icepack on his forehead as he slumped slightly in the chair, "Give me a few minutes and I'll get back to work...still feeling a little sluggish at the minute, Though it's good to see the ship's rumour mill's working fine," he said, his voice slightly sarcastic, "No need to fix that I guess."

Lillian laughed a little bit. "I don't think a ship would be complete without a rumor mill. I mean we all have to stay entertained somehow, right? Why not by talking about everyone elses' lives, right?"

She smiled a little and then her mind returned to that of the subject at hand and she realized that she honestly felt ashamed of her past and that wasn't helpful. She had to find a leg to stand on and she needed to fix things, and that started with her crew. She needed to help Reius out in Sickbay and get her Away Team back up on the ship. Then she could focus on what it was that she was supposed to be doing for Starfleet and come up with a plan to take out Marshall.

"Trust me, Gabe, when I come up with a plan to get rid of Doclin, you will be one of the first people I tell," she said with a smile, squeezing his hand reassuringly. "You sure you're feeling alright? You can take a break and work things out tomorrow--captain's permission."

"I can't rest until at least i know the away team's back onboard, and the best way to do that is to do the repairs personally, and no i feel like crap but i've had worse." he replied, slowly standing up and keeping the icepack pressed to his forehead, "Granted i may seem alittle bias but I'd be doing this even if Marissa wasn't on the team... I never leave people behind."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In   Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:46 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room
||TBD

"I can't rest until at least I know the away team's back onboard, and the best way to do that is to do the repairs personally, and no I feel like crap but I've had worse." he replied, slowly standing up and keeping the icepack pressed to his forehead, "Granted I may seem a little biased but I'd be doing this even if Marissa wasn't on the team...I never leave people behind."

Lillian smiled and nodded. "I try not to leave anyone behind as well. At the same time, I need my Chief Engineer healed. I'll have Marlo help you out with the repairs--I'd help you myself but I'm afraid that Engineering was never my strong suit. Marlo taught me the basics back in the day and trust me, you're better off with the real deal."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In   Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room
||TBD

"I can't rest until at least I know the away team's back onboard, and the best way to do that is to do the repairs personally, and no I feel like crap but I've had worse." he replied, slowly standing up and keeping the icepack pressed to his forehead, "Granted I may seem a little biased but I'd be doing this even if Marissa wasn't on the team...I never leave people behind."

Lillian smiled and nodded. "I try not to leave anyone behind as well. At the same time, I need my Chief Engineer healed. I'll have Marlo help you out with the repairs--I'd help you myself but I'm afraid that Engineering was never my strong suit. Marlo taught me the basics back in the day and trust me, you're better off with the real deal."

"Fair enough, besides given the day ya've had i think ya need the rest more then i do. Don't worry about me i'll get our people back here, tell Marlo she can finish her little visit to sickbay, i'll get cracking on getting transporter room 2 running, it's the least damaged. Ya need me for anything else Lil?"
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In   Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:12 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room
||TBD

"Fair enough, besides given the day ya've had I think ya need the rest more than I do. Don't worry about me I'll get our people back here, tell Marlo she can finish her little visit to sickbay, I'll get cracking on getting transporter room 2 running, it's the least damaged. Ya need me for anything else Lill?"

"My day is far from over, I'm afraid," Lillian told him, laughing a little and then nodding.

She completely understood what it was that she was going to have to do before she got to rest, but she was also pregnant and needed to minimize her stress as much as possible. So she was going to let Gabe decide whether or not he was going to work right now and she was going to help him to fix everything. Get people in Sickbay fixed up, help the Engineers to get everything done that they needed to get down to get the Away Team back...she had to fix all of this.

"No, I think we need to focus on the Away Team and the wounded in Sickbay but, please don't overwork yourself--I want you safe and healthy too, Gabe." Lillian told him honestly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In   Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:16 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room
||TBD

"Fair enough, besides given the day ya've had I think ya need the rest more than I do. Don't worry about me I'll get our people back here, tell Marlo she can finish her little visit to sickbay, I'll get cracking on getting transporter room 2 running, it's the least damaged. Ya need me for anything else Lill?"

"My day is far from over, I'm afraid," Lillian told him, laughing a little and then nodding.

She completely understood what it was that she was going to have to do before she got to rest, but she was also pregnant and needed to minimize her stress as much as possible. So she was going to let Gabe decide whether or not he was going to work right now and she was going to help him to fix everything. Get people in Sickbay fixed up, help the Engineers to get everything done that they needed to get down to get the Away Team back...she had to fix all of this.

"No, I think we need to focus on the Away Team and the wounded in Sickbay but, please don't overwork yourself--I want you safe and healthy too, Gabe." Lillian told him honestly.

"Fair enough, tell ya what Once i get the transporters working and our away team back, I'll take the rest of the day off, hows that?" He asked with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In   Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:00 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room
||TBD

"Fair enough, tell ya what, once I get the transporters working and our away team back, I'll take the rest of the day off, hows that?" He asked with a chuckle.

Lillian laughed too and nodded. "I think that's a good idea, Gabe. Rest tonight and we'll deal with everything else later."

She pat his shoulder and smiled at him, taking a deep breath and sitting in her chair a moment. She honestly needed a break too but she didn't have the luxury at the moment and she knew that. Besides, she was too worried and responsible to just let this all go. She had to figure out how to tell everyone about this all...about all of it except who Doclin was. That might get her killed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In   Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:13 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room
||TBD

"Fair enough, tell ya what, once I get the transporters working and our away team back, I'll take the rest of the day off, hows that?" He asked with a chuckle.

Lillian laughed too and nodded. "I think that's a good idea, Gabe. Rest tonight and we'll deal with everything else later."

She pat his shoulder and smiled at him, taking a deep breath and sitting in her chair a moment. She honestly needed a break too but she didn't have the luxury at the moment and she knew that. Besides, she was too worried and responsible to just let this all go. She had to figure out how to tell everyone about this all...about all of it except who Doclin was. That might get her killed.

"Trust me Lil, i saw the damage reports as they came in... that's a lot of everything else. I'll put it this way don't push the ship above warp 6 and we really need to get to starbase 318, I'll need the facilities there to repair the external damage." Gabe said as he stood up, "Is there anything else or ya want me to get to the transporters since the Shuttlebay doors are fused shut?"
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In   Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:17 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room
||TBD

"Trust me Lill, I saw the damage reports as they came in...that's a lot of everything else. I'll put it this way: don't push the ship above warp 6 and we really need to get to starbase 318, I'll need the facilities there to repair the external damage." Gabe said as he stood up, "Is there anything else or ya want me to get to the transporters since the Shuttlebay doors are fused shut?"

"I already have a team headed down to try to get that fixed...Doctor Tam is a joined Trill and from what I've heard on what happened on the planet surface, she really can't beam up. We're going to have to send someone to get her." Lillian sighed and rubbed her temples. "I shouldn't have beamed her down in the first place. But no, um, just get to the transporters. I'll feel much better knowing we're all on the ship."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In   Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:42 pm

||USS Fenris
||Captain's Ready Room
||TBD

"Trust me Lill, I saw the damage reports as they came in...that's a lot of everything else. I'll put it this way: don't push the ship above warp 6 and we really need to get to starbase 318, I'll need the facilities there to repair the external damage." Gabe said as he stood up, "Is there anything else or ya want me to get to the transporters since the Shuttlebay doors are fused shut?"

"I already have a team headed down to try to get that fixed...Doctor Tam is a joined Trill and from what I've heard on what happened on the planet surface, she really can't beam up. We're going to have to send someone to get her." Lillian sighed and rubbed her temples. "I shouldn't have beamed her down in the first place. But no, um, just get to the transporters. I'll feel much better knowing we're all on the ship."

"Of course. Shouldn't take too long, transporter room 2 was spared most of the damage, from what i know it's just a few replacement parts. Gimme 30 minutes or so and we'll have the team back home where they belong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In   Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilly/ Gabe - Checking In
Page 1 of 1