USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melinda Harrison

Melinda Harrison

Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends Empty
PostSubject: Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends   Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:21 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

Melinda was more than excited to get to contact Lillian again. She sat down and patched a secure channel to get to Lillian's console in her ready room and then she took a rather deep breath. Part of her did feel just a little bad because she had never actually wanted Sareth to get hurt in the process but it seemed he was part of the road to Lillian.

Maybe she could at least apologize for that.

Maybe there was something she could do to show Lillian she still cared.

While she was still and would forever be Marshall's highest 6, she did actually care about Lillian as Lillian had saved her life more than once. It hurt her to go after the Betazoid but it was her job and she owed Marshall more than she owed Lillian--that and she was scared of him. Crossing Marshall meant death and she was easily replaced.

So instead she just ran her fingers through her red hair and started sending the feed to Lillian.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends   Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:54 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

Melinda was more than excited to get to contact Lillian again. She sat down and patched a secure channel to get to Lillian's console in her ready room and then she took a rather deep breath. Part of her did feel just a little bad because she had never actually wanted Sareth to get hurt in the process but it seemed he was part of the road to Lillian.

While she was still and would forever be Marshall's highest 6, she did actually care about Lillian as Lillian had saved her life more than once. It hurt her to go after the Betazoid but it was her job and she owed Marshall more than she owed Lillian--that and she was scared of him. Crossing Marshall meant death and she was easily replaced.

So instead she just ran her fingers through her red hair and started sending the feed to Lillian.

Lillian was going through a lot already and her head was on her desk, buried in her arms when the beep sounded and she was alerted that someone was talking to her. While she didn't know why, she knew it could be news about Betazed and so she quickly turned the console on expecting to see her father or Admiral Flynn...instead she saw a familiar redhead. In fact this woman had on more than one ocassion betrayed her and yet for some reason she and Lillian protected each other in any way they could.

After all, Melinda had tried to help her find Taylor.

So instead of saying something mean to her and closing the channel, Lillian straightened up and readied herself for whatever it was that Melinda would day to her. Was it a warning? Was it telling her who her spies were so that Lillian could watch her back around them? With Melinda it could really be anything and Lillian had to be alert with her wits about her.

"What is it, Mel?" Lillian asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Melinda Harrison

Melinda Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends   Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:41 am

||USS Fenris
||TBD

Lillian was going through a lot already and her head was on her desk, buried in her arms when the beep sounded and she was alerted that someone was talking to her. While she didn't know why, she knew it could be news about Betazed and so she quickly turned the console on expecting to see her father or Admiral Flynn...instead she saw a familiar redhead. In fact this woman had on more than one occasion betrayed her and yet for some reason she and Lillian protected each other in any way they could.

So instead of saying something mean to her and closing the channel, Lillian straightened up and readied herself for whatever it was that Melinda would day to her. Was it a warning? Was it telling her who her spies were so that Lillian could watch her back around them? With Melinda it could really be anything and Lillian had to be alert with her wits about her.

Melinda could tell that Lillian wasn't really in the mood for any bullshit so she decided to skip the pleasantries. Under any other circumstances she would tease a bit and fake happiness and enthusiasm but right now was not the time and even Melinda understood that.

"Obviously you know about Betazed right now," Melinda said slowly, taking a deep breath. "What you don't know is that you are being watched like a hawk and believe it or not I want to rat out one of the spies on your ship--but only the one. The others I have to keep disclosed or Doclin will throw a hissy fit."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends   Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:54 am

||USS Fenris
||TBD

Lillian was going through a lot already and her head was on her desk, buried in her arms when the beep sounded and she was alerted that someone was talking to her. While she didn't know why, she knew it could be news about Betazed and so she quickly turned the console on expecting to see her father or Admiral Flynn...instead she saw a familiar redhead. In fact this woman had on more than one occasion betrayed her and yet for some reason she and Lillian protected each other in any way they could.

Melinda could tell that Lillian wasn't really in the mood for any bullshit so she decided to skip the pleasantries. Under any other circumstances she would tease a bit and fake happiness and enthusiasm but right now was not the time and even Melinda understood that.

"Obviously you know about Betazed right now," Melinda said slowly, taking a deep breath. "What you don't know is that you are being watched like a hawk and believe it or not I want to rat out one of the spies on your ship--but only the one. The others I have to keep disclosed or Doclin will throw a hissy fit."

Lillian should have known that Melinda was in on this whole Betazed dibacle and she wanted more than anything to make sure that Sareth was alright and that overpowered her want to ask about the spies on her ship. Perhaps she should have been more interested in saving her whole ship, but her son was more important to her and that was simply that.

"What exactly do you know about Betazed?" She asked Melinda firmly.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Harrison

Melinda Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends   Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:37 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

Lillian should have known that Melinda was in on this whole Betazed debacle and she wanted more than anything to make sure that Sareth was alright and that overpowered her want to ask about the spies on her ship. Perhaps she should have been more interested in saving her whole ship, but her son was more important to her and that was simply that.

Melinda took a deep breath. "I know that Marshall had the virus unleashed there and Sareth is potentially in danger."

She didn't want to skirt around the issue at hand here, she just wanted Lillian to be warned about what was going on. Sareth was in danger and Marshall was mad and Lillian was no doubt beside herself with worry and Melinda had some semblance of feelings still in her.

"I suggest talking to Derek and if you don't believe me, ask your fiance..." she told her slowly. "He knows more about Derek than I'm sure that you do and I want you to be on your guard because you have Marshall incredibly upset right now."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends   Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:15 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

Lillian should have known that Melinda was in on this whole Betazed debacle and she wanted more than anything to make sure that Sareth was alright and that overpowered her want to ask about the spies on her ship. Perhaps she should have been more interested in saving her whole ship, but her son was more important to her and that was simply that.

Melinda took a deep breath. "I know that Marshall had the virus unleashed there and Sareth is potentially in danger."

She didn't want to skirt around the issue at hand here, she just wanted Lillian to be warned about what was going on. Sareth was in danger and Marshall was mad and Lillian was no doubt beside herself with worry and Melinda had some semblance of feelings still in her.

"I suggest talking to Derek and if you don't believe me, ask your fiance..." she told her slowly. "He knows more about Derek than I'm sure that you do and I want you to be on your guard because you have Marshall incredibly upset right now."

For some reason it honestly didn't surprise Lillian that Derek was one of Marshall's spies--there had certainly been signs. It made her want to hold a meeting with her Senior Officers because she knew she could trust them at least...couldn't she? She certainly knew she could trust most of them even though it seemed to her that maybe she should just have a meeting with those that she trusted. She just knew she couldn't single anyone out or they might get suspicious.

What pissed her off the most was that Marshall was behind the attack on Betazed and it made her feel the need to at least talk to Marlo and Taylor about it since they knew that Marshall and Doclin were the same people. They would understand her need to do something about this as soon as possible and perhaps even let her come up with a new way to tackle this. It was almost like Marshall was just playing with her now, and he was going after her son and it made Lillian want to be right there with him.

"Why do you still work for him, Mel?" Lillian asked her slowly, honestly caring. "Why can't you just get out and run?"
Back to top Go down
Melinda Harrison

Melinda Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends   Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:40 pm

||USS Fenris
||TBD

For some reason it honestly didn't surprise Lillian that Derek was one of Marshall's spies--there had certainly been signs. It made her want to hold a meeting with her Senior Officers because she knew she could trust them at least...couldn't she? She certainly knew she could trust most of them even though it seemed to her that maybe she should just have a meeting with those that she trusted. She just knew she couldn't single anyone out or they might get suspicious.

What pissed her off the most was that Marshall was behind the attack on Betazed and it made her feel the need to at least talk to Marlo and Taylor about it since they knew that Marshall and Doclin were the same people. They would understand her need to do something about this as soon as possible and perhaps even let her come up with a new way to tackle this. It was almost like Marshall was just playing with her now, and he was going after her son and it made Lillian want to be right there with him.

"Why do you still work for him, Mel?" Lillian asked her slowly, honestly caring. "Why can't you just get out and run?"

"We both know that once you get in you never really get out," Melinda told her.

She took a deep breath and looked Lillian over, knowing she had to cut this short even though she didn't really want to do anything of the sort. Melinda wanted to make sure that Lillian was okay but if Marshall caught her then she wouldn't be the number one 6 anymore and Melinda really couldn't have that.

"Just hurry to Betazed and pick up the pieces, Lill," Melinda said quickly before cutting off the comm link. "This is all up to you now."

end?
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends   Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:51 pm

||USS Fenris

After all, Melinda had tried to help her find Taylor after he had allegedly died.

"We both know that once you get in you never really get out," Melinda told her.

She took a deep breath and looked Lillian over, knowing she had to cut this short even though she didn't really want to do anything of the sort. Melinda wanted to make sure that Lillian was okay but if Marshall caught her then she wouldn't be the number one 6 anymore and Melinda really couldn't have that.

"Just hurry to Betazed and pick up the pieces, Lill," Melinda said quickly before cutting off the comm link. "This is all up to you now."

Lillian tried her best to keep her wits about her and then she composed herself before she went back onto the bridge to look some things over. She would need to talk to Marlo and Taylor about this and she wanted so desperately to make sure that she was ready for this talk before she had it.

The last thing she wanted to do was not have her wits about her.

Yep, that's good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends   Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mel/Lilly - It Never Ends
Page 1 of 1