USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC

Go down 
+7
Bakel Marlo
Remy Life
Aaron Garren
Gabriel Sharpe
Marissa Garren
Sergeni Kostev
Selina Karr
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Remy Life
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Remy Life

Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:11 am

Lillian Crae wrote:
Because you agree to nothing...ever...you just do as you please. Evil or Very Mad

ITS SO TRUE -slaps knee laughing-
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:45 am

Remy Life wrote:
I like it, but is that Splinter Cell you used for the Taylor cover??

Yea that's the great and godlike Sam Fisher, commissioner's request, he even sent me the picture.

Last edited by Gabriel Sharpe on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:45 am

Sneaky sneaky
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:16 am

Well, we like it.
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Here we have a possible Mission 3 cover. Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 STF%203
AND take 3

Last edited by Gabriel Sharpe on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Remy Life
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Remy Life

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:53 pm

who the heck is that!?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:55 pm

yes i know Remy looks a little blurred, I'm still working on that, the other woman is Kara, one of the Medics working on the sick.
Back to top Go down
Remy Life
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Remy Life

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:19 pm

lol I was gonna say, it looks like Remy but it's hard to tell
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:22 pm

in all honesty i wasn't happy with it, but your avatar is, no offense a pain in the arse, lol
Back to top Go down
Bakel Marlo
Commander (R)
Commander (R)
Bakel Marlo

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Lillian Crae wrote:
Because you agree to nothing...ever...you just do as you please. Evil or Very Mad

I also don't remember specifically agreeing to being kidnapped. just so you know. Razz
Back to top Go down
Remy Life
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Remy Life

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Gabriel Sharpe wrote:
in all honesty i wasn't happy with it, but your avatar is, no offense a pain in the arse, lol

haha no worries, Ky made the avi. The actress is Caroline Dhavernas so you can find her or something.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:42 am

That's who i used (the second time, only Ethan and Ky saw the first with Anna Paquin, no idea what i thought it was her.) but the image sizes were so different that her head just became a mess, but i have the "remastered" version up now. After 4 hours of messing and trying to get it right, the new version took 10 minutes.... i was annoyed lets put it that way, lol
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:12 am

Exciting things to happen soon, I promise! I'm responding to tags and getting the Marshall stuff all set up. Do I have my space battle people?
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Gabe, Carlos and Charles--I started a JP for the four of us, so have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Fu..fun? Gabe's a bit too consussed right now for that.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:33 am

Aidan's, aka Marlo's birthday was on Friday, so I've been a bit busy. However, I am back now whenever you guys wanna do some more mission stuff. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:23 pm

A belated happy annual day of birth and cake to Aidan!
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:08 pm

As soon as Marlo posts, I can move on a bit to the next mission. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Marshall Frost
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Marshall Frost

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:39 am

Hey guys! I have some Doclin things planned, so if anyone wants to create a random evil character for Doclin's crew, feel free. Wink Next mission when Taylor and I are on at the same time to make it perfect and get a banner made and post it up.
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Next mission will be postponed due to post mission things and some JPs from last mission still going on. Lilly needs to talk to Carlos when he's around, as well as Maddie and Marlo, and yours truly is taking a half LOA because she's in a mood, but still wants things to move forward. So...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:33 pm

I'll bring Melinda back to die...
it'll be fun.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:43 am

Marissa Garren wrote:
I'll bring Melinda back to die...
it'll be fun.
Wink

Yay! And then on a different note, everyone can post in Mission Three if they want because it seems that post mission is going pretty fast, so...it gives us all something to write, no? Wink
Back to top Go down
Carlos Salazar
Yeoman
Yeoman
Carlos Salazar

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm back in a big way. Playing catch up and reading through all the posts right now.

How about a special guest star next mission?
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:45 am

Carlos Salazar wrote:
I'm back in a big way. Playing catch up and reading through all the posts right now.

How about a special guest star next mission?
Welcome back! I hope you had a lot of fun! Very Happy And yeah, would love a guest star. Wink
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:04 pm

I dunno why that didn't 1) save as a draft and 2) nothing else added to it, but I'm fixing my SP now. Also, run Marshall things by me before you post. Wink It's not time for big reveals yet and I don't want them happening without my knowledge because I still have plans with him. Everyone will know soon enough, but until then, sit tight and ask first. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC   Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 2: "Karmic Payback" OOC
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next