USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mel/Gabe - You and me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

Mel/Gabe - You and me Empty
PostSubject: Mel/Gabe - You and me   Mel/Gabe - You and me I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:57 am

||Engineering
||USS Fenris
||TBA

While Engineering was a place where Marissa normally came to talk to her brother, Aaron, Marissa found that she entered the area to see Gabe instead. She wanted to talk to him before they got to Betazed because she was feeling jittery and she knew this was a place where she could calm down.

Something about the warp core's hum made her feel more settled.

Something about being in the place that held the ship together made her feel safe.

On top of that she couldn't be forward here because it was where Gabe worked so she didn't have to worry about crossing over any boundaries they needed to keep. She would still get to talk to Gabe and feel comforted and then run off to yell at her men and get them into shape before they reached Betazed to figure out the situation.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Gabe - You and me   Mel/Gabe - You and me I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:36 am

||Engineering
||USS Fenris
||TBA

While Engineering was a place where Marissa normally came to talk to her brother, Aaron, Marissa found that she entered the area to see Gabe instead. She wanted to talk to him before they got to Betazed because she was feeling jittery and she knew this was a place where she could calm down.

Something about being in the place that held the ship together made her feel safe.

On top of that she couldn't be forward here because it was where Gabe worked so she didn't have to worry about crossing over any boundaries they needed to keep. She would still get to talk to Gabe and feel comforted and then run off to yell at her men and get them into shape before they reached Betazed to figure out the situation.

Gabe sat in the upper level railing, his legs dangling near the warp core as he read from the PADD H'var had given him eariler. He studied the designs and notes, for at least the 3rd time, not that he really needed to but it gave him something to do while he had a quick something to eat. He took a bite from the bacon sandwish balanced on the railing next to him as he heard someone walk up behind him.

"Excuse me sir, it seems Lt Garren is here I don't know what she wants but.." The ensign started, his voice telling Gabe everything he needed to know.

"A, her brother works down here and B, less of that tone Ensign dispite what ya may have heard we're both professionals so wipe that smirk off ya face and find out why she's here, if she wants to talk to me send her up."

The Ensign stuttered slightly as gabe caught him off guard, "Yes sir.. sorry sir."

"Like being surrounded by bloody school children." he said taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Gabe - You and me   Mel/Gabe - You and me I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:25 pm

||Engineering
||USS Fenris
||TBA

Gabe sat in the upper level railing, his legs dangling near the warp core as he read from the PADD H'var had given him earlier. He studied the designs and notes, for at least the 3rd time, not that he really needed to but it gave him something to do while he had a quick something to eat. He took a bite from the bacon sandwich balanced on the railing next to him as he heard someone walk up behind him.

"Excuse me sir, it seems Lt Garren is here I don't know what she wants but.." The ensign started, his voice telling Gabe everything he needed to know.

"A, her brother works down here and B, less of that tone Ensign despite what ya may have heard we're both professionals so wipe that smirk off ya face and find out why she's here, if she wants to talk to me send her up."

The Ensign stuttered slightly as Gabe caught him off guard, "Yes sir...sorry sir."

Marissa laughed a little bit as she looked around and spotted her brother looking a little frustrated with his job and then she saw an ensign come up to her. He looked a little like he felt intimidated by her and so she spared him having to talk to her by already having his mind made up.

"I'm just here to talk to Sharpe," she explained with a shrug, "to finalize some mission details."

The ensign nodded. "Up there."

"Thanks." Marissa said happily and then made her way up to where Gabe was sitting and eating. "Good to see you're eating."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Gabe - You and me   Mel/Gabe - You and me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:07 pm

||Engineering
||USS Fenris
||TBA

Gabe sat in the upper level railing, his legs dangling near the warp core as he read from the PADD H'var had given him earlier. He studied the designs and notes, for at least the 3rd time, not that he really needed to but it gave him something to do while he had a quick something to eat. He took a bite from the bacon sandwich balanced on the railing next to him as he heard someone walk up behind him.

"A, her brother works down here and B, less of that tone Ensign despite what ya may have heard we're both professionals so wipe that smirk off ya face and find out why she's here, if she wants to talk to me send her up."

The Ensign stuttered slightly as Gabe caught him off guard, "Yes sir...sorry sir."

Marissa laughed a little bit as she looked around and spotted her brother looking a little frustrated with his job and then she saw an ensign come up to her. He looked a little like he felt intimidated by her and so she spared him having to talk to her by already having his mind made up.

"I'm just here to talk to Sharpe," she explained with a shrug, "to finalize some mission details."

"Thanks." Marissa said happily and then made her way up to where Gabe was sitting and eating. "Good to see you're eating."

"Yea and i managed to not get it down my shirt this time." he said jokingly, "Feel free to grab some if ya like."

(TAG)

"So what can i do ya for?, other then offering a look at my handsome mug anyway." He said sneaking his hand onto hers.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Gabe - You and me   Mel/Gabe - You and me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:29 pm

||Engineering
||USS Fenris
||1500?

"Yea and I managed to not get it down my shirt this time." he said jokingly, "Feel free to grab some if ya like."

Marissa winked at him. "Aww, but I so liked that you were dirty."

"So what can I do ya for?, other then offering a look at my handsome mug anyway." He said sneaking his hand onto hers.

Marissa smiled and squeezed his hand gentle and firm to show she appreciated the affection. Then she looked around before stealing a quick kiss from him and shrugging a little bit as she sat there next to him and looked at the core for a moment or two. The humming was really helping with her thought process and she was a little worried about what was to come, but she could handle it.

"You're going to be careful, right? I know I give off this air of a badass and everything, but I care about you and I'd really rather you didn't get hurt when we get to Betazed." Marissa said with a small nod. "I have faith in you and in everyone going down, but I just...always be prepared for something bad to happen. That way when it doesn't you can be pleasantly surprised."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Gabe - You and me   Mel/Gabe - You and me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:44 pm

||Engineering
||USS Fenris
||1500?

"Yea and I managed to not get it down my shirt this time." he said jokingly, "Feel free to grab some if ya like."

"So what can I do ya for?, other then offering a look at my handsome mug anyway." He said sneaking his hand onto hers.

Marissa smiled and squeezed his hand gentle and firm to show she appreciated the affection. Then she looked around before stealing a quick kiss from him and shrugging a little bit as she sat there next to him and looked at the core for a moment or two. The humming was really helping with her thought process and she was a little worried about what was to come, but she could handle it.

"You're going to be careful, right? I know I give off this air of a badass and everything, but I care about you and I'd really rather you didn't get hurt when we get to Betazed." Marissa said with a small nod. "I have faith in you and in everyone going down, but I just...always be prepared for something bad to happen. That way when it doesn't you can be pleasantly surprised."

"Don't worry, I've done this before... it's not exactly my first dance. Cone on, i have something to show ya." He said, standing up and leading her to his office.

Once inside he walked over to a upright cargo container and tapped a code into the keypad on the side. The 'doors' opened to reveal his Black Special Operations Marine armour and his own hand made pistol.

"Like i said." He said with a smile, "This isn't my first dance. Besides, i have a damn good reason to make it back." he added.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Gabe - You and me   Mel/Gabe - You and me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:03 pm

||Engineering
||USS Fenris

"Don't worry, I've done this before...it's not exactly my first dance. Come on, I have something to show ya." He said, standing up and leading her to his office.

Once inside he walked over to a upright cargo container and tapped a code into the keypad on the side. The 'doors' opened to reveal his Black Special Operations Marine armour and his own hand made pistol.

"Like I said," He said with a smile, "this isn't my first dance. Besides, I have a damn good reason to make it back." he added.

"You're a marine," she said simply.

It brought a smile to her face though because she honestly felt like she knew a bit more about the dashing man next to her and it made her happy. He knew what it was like to always be prepared and she was glad that he had a bit more experience in these kinds of things.

"I knew there was a reason why you were so dashing," she teased as she leaned against him and looked at the armor. "Good reason to make it back? Pray tell."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Gabe - You and me   Mel/Gabe - You and me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

|Engineering
||USS Fenris

"Don't worry, I've done this before...it's not exactly my first dance. Come on, I have something to show ya." He said, standing up and leading her to his office.

"Like I said," He said with a smile, "this isn't my first dance. Besides, I have a damn good reason to make it back." he added.

It brought a smile to her face though because she honestly felt like she knew a bit more about the dashing man next to her and it made her happy. He knew what it was like to always be prepared and she was glad that he had a bit more experience in these kinds of things.

"I knew there was a reason why you were so dashing," she teased as she leaned against him and looked at the armor. "Good reason to make it back? Pray tell."

"Techincally a marine, I was seconded to a Special Ops team near the end of the Dominion war due to my knowledge and skillset, it was kinda of a officer exchange program, I has a naval officer before and after." He replied, he decided to leave out the reasons he'd left the team until later, given the mission coming up he thought it best not to bring it to the front of his mind. As for my reason... well." He added before he kissed her deeply, one hand at the small of her back and the other running through her hair, "I'll let you figure that one out."
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Gabe - You and me   Mel/Gabe - You and me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:31 pm

||Engineering
||USS Fenris

"Techincally a marine, I was seconded to a Special Ops team near the end of the Dominion war due to my knowledge and skillset, it was kinda of a officer exchange program, I has a naval officer before and after." He replied, he decided to leave out the reasons he'd left the team until later, given the mission coming up he thought it best not to bring it to the front of his mind. As for my reason...well." He added before he kissed her deeply, one hand at the small of her back and the other running through her hair, "I'll let you figure that one out."

Marissa could help but smile when Gabe broke the kiss off and then go back in for another one. She'd been out of the game a couple years due to her work but she honestly didn't feel all that rusty when it came to Gabe--everything seemed the way it should be.

He made her feel happy and calm.

He made her feel like everything was okay.

She wrapped her arms around him to return the tender touch and smiled into the kisses, wanting more than anything to just damn the mission and stay here locked away in his office. It wasn't the time or place though so she just pulled back gently and rested her forehead against his a moment, her eyes closed.

"Whatever happens, I've got your back."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Gabe - You and me   Mel/Gabe - You and me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:45 pm

||Engineering
||USS Fenris

"Techincally a marine, I was seconded to a Special Ops team near the end of the Dominion war due to my knowledge and skillset, it was kinda of a officer exchange program, I has a naval officer before and after." He replied, he decided to leave out the reasons he'd left the team until later, given the mission coming up he thought it best not to bring it to the front of his mind. As for my reason...well." He added before he kissed her deeply, one hand at the small of her back and the other running through her hair, "I'll let you figure that one out."

Marissa could help but smile when Gabe broke the kiss off and then go back in for another one. She'd been out of the game a couple years due to her work but she honestly didn't feel all that rusty when it came to Gabe--everything seemed the way it should be.

She wrapped her arms around him to return the tender touch and smiled into the kisses, wanting more than anything to just damn the mission and stay here locked away in his office. It wasn't the time or place though so she just pulled back gently and rested her forehead against his a moment, her eyes closed.

"Good to know and i'll have yours." he said taking his oversized Phaser from the box and held it in his hand for a few seconds. "Ya know i've not used this for anything other then target practice in years."
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Gabe - You and me   Mel/Gabe - You and me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:07 pm

||Engineering
||USS Fenris

"Good to know and I'll have yours." he said taking his oversized Phaser from the box and held it in his hand for a few seconds. "Ya know I've not used this for anything other then target practice in years."

"Then you're a bit rusty, Sharpe," she teased with a smile on her face.

It made her a little nervous that he was rusty but she had faith in him. She had to faith in him or what else did she have?

"Just make sure to shoot to kill if you're attacked and everything should be peachy." Marissa said nodding. "If you get yourself hurt, I'll hurt you worse and then kiss it better."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Gabe - You and me   Mel/Gabe - You and me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:17 pm

||Engineering
||USS Fenris

"Good to know and I'll have yours." he said taking his oversized Phaser from the box and held it in his hand for a few seconds. "Ya know I've not used this for anything other then target practice in years."

It made her a little nervous that he was rusty but she had faith in him. She had to faith in him or what else did she have?

"Just make sure to shoot to kill if you're attacked and everything should be peachy." Marissa said nodding. "If you get yourself hurt, I'll hurt you worse and then kiss it better."

"Rusty? I guess ya could say that, but i'm sure i'll work it out sooner or later." he said with a smile, In more ways then one. he thought.

"And becareful with promises like that, i may just have injure nyself for the attention afterwards." He added with a wink and started to pull out his armour, it wasn't long before the shuttle left for Betazed and he wanted to get a feel for the armour again.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Gabe - You and me   Mel/Gabe - You and me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:17 am

||Engineering
||USS Fenris

"Rusty? I guess ya could say that, but I'm sure I'll work it out sooner or later." he said with a smile, In more ways then one. he thought.

"And be careful with promises like that, I may just have injure myself for the attention afterwards." He added with a wink and started to pull out his armour, it wasn't long before the shuttle left for Betazed and he wanted to get a feel for the armour again.

Marissa watched Gabe as he started to pull on his armor and even started to help him with it to show him that she was there for him no matter what the task was. She liked being around him and this seemed like as good a time as any to get to know him better and show him that she supported him.

"We'll all do fine," she said with a smile, looking at Gabe and then winking. "Though just for good measure I'll take you back to my quarters when this is all over and nurse all your wounds back to health...promise."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Gabe - You and me   Mel/Gabe - You and me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:04 pm

||Engineering
||USS Fenris

"Rusty? I guess ya could say that, but I'm sure I'll work it out sooner or later." he said with a smile, In more ways then one. he thought.

"And be careful with promises like that, I may just have injure myself for the attention afterwards." He added with a wink and started to pull out his armour, it wasn't long before the shuttle left for Betazed and he wanted to get a feel for the armour again.

Marissa watched Gabe as he started to pull on his armor and even started to help him with it to show him that she was there for him no matter what the task was. She liked being around him and this seemed like as good a time as any to get to know him better and show him that she supported him.

"We'll all do fine," she said with a smile, looking at Gabe and then winking. "Though just for good measure I'll take you back to my quarters when this is all over and nurse all your wounds back to health...promise."

"That's good to know." he said, his voice and smile flatter then he wanted. He flexed his fingers and his hands shook a little, "But some hurts can't be fixed so easily."

"Sorry, it's just that this brings back memories and not all of them are good." He added.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Gabe - You and me   Mel/Gabe - You and me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:51 am

||Engineering
||USS Fenris

"That's good to know." he said, his voice and smile flatter then he wanted. He flexed his fingers and his hands shook a little, "But some hurts can't be fixed so easily."

"Sorry, it's just that this brings back memories and not all of them are good." He added.

Marissa took the initiative to kiss Gabe again and nodded gently. "I know some hurts can't be fixed so easy but I want to try and heal what hurts I can, okay? You and me after this is over. Dinner in my quarters, you can stay over and we'll just focus on us and not on the mess that is missions. What do you say?"

She wanted something to come back to and while she had to go and talk to her men, seeing Gabe had made her feel better about this mission already. As long as he stayed safe and alert and she did the same then they could continue with their lives and try and be there for each other which would be a nice change of pace from her normal life.

you can have the last post. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Gabe - You and me   Mel/Gabe - You and me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:24 pm

||Engineering
||USS Fenris

Marissa took the initiative to kiss Gabe again and nodded gently. "I know some hurts can't be fixed so easy but I want to try and heal what hurts I can, okay? You and me after this is over. Dinner in my quarters, you can stay over and we'll just focus on us and not on the mess that is missions. What do you say?"

She wanted something to come back to and while she had to go and talk to her men, seeing Gabe had made her feel better about this mission already. As long as he stayed safe and alert and she did the same then they could continue with their lives and try and be there for each other which would be a nice change of pace from her normal life.

"That sounds like a good night to me, franklt the way my nerves are at the minute i could do with some relaxastion." He said as he curled a lock of her hair with his finger. He knew that right now wasn't really the time for personal things but he didn't care, they still had a few minutes before they had to part ways. He kissed her deeply and nuzzled her neck. "Thankyou i needed that." he added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mel/Gabe - You and me   Mel/Gabe - You and me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mel/Gabe - You and me
Page 1 of 1