USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breach and Clear (Gabe and Tay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

Breach and Clear (Gabe and Tay) Empty
PostSubject: Breach and Clear (Gabe and Tay)   Breach and Clear (Gabe and Tay) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:27 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location

The breaching charge placed by one of Taylor's marines blew the door open like a tin can, kicking up dust and dirt. Knocked back and stunned by the sheer force of the charge the next thing the enemy Betazoids heard was a photon grenade clattering amongst them. Set for flash it illuminated the room in a bright light causing them to temporarily be greeted by a vision of white. As soon as the grenade had detonated a marine stepped through the door letting rip with her carbine on full automatic, Taylor right behind her. The marines in the squad moved like fluid to get through the door and spread themselves out. A doorway was a killzone or 'funnel of death' that a defender could use to cut down an attacking force. With rapid entry techniques marines and security officers were able to dislodge even the most stubborn defenders.

Four Betazoids had gone down to phaser fire while the rest made a fighting retreat deeper into the complex. According to the Klingon colonel there was only a dozen enemies but Taylor always knew to expect more. Some even ran towards the back door where Gabe was breaching, thinking their exit had been secured. They waited for Taylor to chase but instead he and his marines focused on securing their entrance.

"Sharpe, front entrance secure. Hit it!" he said into his comm unit.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Breach and Clear (Gabe and Tay)   Breach and Clear (Gabe and Tay) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:07 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location

The breaching charge placed by one of Taylor's marines blew the door open like a tin can, kicking up dust and dirt. Knocked back and stunned by the sheer force of the charge the next thing the enemy Betazoids heard was a photon grenade clattering amongst them. Set for flash it illuminated the room in a bright light causing them to temporarily be greeted by a vision of white. As soon as the grenade had detonated a marine stepped through the door letting rip with her carbine on full automatic, Taylor right behind her. The marines in the squad moved like fluid to get through the door and spread themselves out. A doorway was a killzone or 'funnel of death' that a defender could use to cut down an attacking force. With rapid entry techniques marines and security officers were able to dislodge even the most stubborn defenders.

Four Betazoids had gone down to phaser fire while the rest made a fighting retreat deeper into the complex. According to the Klingon colonel there was only a dozen enemies but Taylor always knew to expect more. Some even ran towards the back door where Gabe was breaching, thinking their exit had been secured. They waited for Taylor to chase but instead he and his marines focused on securing their entrance.

" 'Bout time i was getting deadarm." he joked as he thumbed the breaching charge's trigger. As the flash did it's work he and his team moved in, he thumbed a switch on his pistol and pulled the trigger. He smiled as the near invisible wave of kinetic energy threw the escaping guards backwards down the corridor. He switched the pistol back to normal firing mode and slowly made his way down the corridor. A door slid open in front of him and another guard came out, his rifle raised. Given his current location Gabe had a few seconds before the Betazoid saw him, but it was all he needed as the guard turned Gabe hit him in the chest with a pair of bursts from his phaser.

"Rear Entrance secure, and i made a bit of a mess." He said, looking at the group he'd sent into the wall, "Starting search."
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Breach and Clear (Gabe and Tay)   Breach and Clear (Gabe and Tay) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:50 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location

" 'Bout time I was getting deadarm." he joked as he thumbed the breaching charge's trigger. As the flash did it's work he and his team moved in, he thumbed a switch on his pistol and pulled the trigger. He smiled as the near invisible wave of kinetic energy threw the escaping guards backwards down the corridor. He switched the pistol back to normal firing mode and slowly made his way down the corridor. A door slid open in front of him and another guard came out, his rifle raised. Given his current location Gabe had a few seconds before the Betazoid saw him, but it was all he needed as the guard turned Gabe hit him in the chest with a pair of bursts from his phaser.

"Rear Entrance secure, and I made a bit of a mess." He said, looking at the group he'd sent into the wall, "Starting search."

Grunting in acknowledgement without adding to the banter Gabe was putting out when shots were flying inches from his face, Taylor's squad continued to move through the complex shooting anything that held a weapon and wasn't friendly. Two more targets went down to his marksmanship before he spotted some of the enemy running down a corridor. He was about give chase when one stepped out of cover swing his rifle.

Using his carbine Taylor deflected the blow before cracking the butt of his phaser against the man's skull to knock him out cold. Not wanting him to wake up to rejoin the fray Taylor shot him dead without batting an eyelid, stepping over the body and chasing down the two runners.

"Sharpe I've got two guys making a break for and I'm in pursuit. Secure the area and wait for my words."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

PostSubject: Re: Breach and Clear (Gabe and Tay)   Breach and Clear (Gabe and Tay) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:47 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location

" 'Bout time I was getting deadarm." he joked as he thumbed the breaching charge's trigger. As the flash did it's work he and his team moved in, he thumbed a switch on his pistol and pulled the trigger. He smiled as the near invisible wave of kinetic energy threw the escaping guards backwards down the corridor. He switched the pistol back to normal firing mode and slowly made his way down the corridor. A door slid open in front of him and another guard came out, his rifle raised. Given his current location Gabe had a few seconds before the Betazoid saw him, but it was all he needed as the guard turned Gabe hit him in the chest with a pair of bursts from his phaser.

"Rear Entrance secure, and I made a bit of a mess." He said, looking at the group he'd sent into the wall, "Starting search."

Grunting in acknowledgement without adding to the banter Gabe was putting out when shots were flying inches from his face, Taylor's squad continued to move through the complex shooting anything that held a weapon and wasn't friendly. Two more targets went down to his marksmanship before he spotted some of the enemy running down a corridor. He was about give chase when one stepped out of cover swing his rifle.

Using his carbine Taylor deflected the blow before cracking the butt of his phaser against the man's skull to knock him out cold. Not wanting him to wake up to rejoin the fray Taylor shot him dead without batting an eyelid, stepping over the body and chasing down the two runners.

"Sharpe I've got two guys making a break for and I'm in pursuit. Secure the area and wait for my words."

"Have that, good hunting." Gabe repiled as he pulled a handful of cables from the wall and quickly used it to tie up the guards he'd knocked out by throwing them into the wall.

"Ok people, you heard the Colonel. Fan out and secure the area." he ordered the marines under his command as he tied up the last guard. He stood up and lifted his pistol in a two handed weaver grip, slowly making his way through the building. He opened the door that the guard had come through. He motioned to the marine behind him to cover him as he stepped inside the makeshift barracks. The three cots sat empty as was the room. Shaking his head he left and returned to the corridor. He heard weapons fire fom somewhere in the buiding but on his side it seemed empty.

"We're looking a little empty this side, hows that jog of yours going Tay?"
Back to top Go down
Sergeni Kostev
Lance Lieutenant
Lance Lieutenant
Sergeni Kostev

PostSubject: Re: Breach and Clear (Gabe and Tay)   Breach and Clear (Gabe and Tay) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:25 pm

||Betazed
||Bomb Location

"Have that, good hunting." Gabe repiled as he pulled a handful of cables from the wall and quickly used it to tie up the guards he'd knocked out by throwing them into the wall.

"Ok people, you heard the Colonel. Fan out and secure the area." he ordered the marines under his command as he tied up the last guard. He stood up and lifted his pistol in a two handed weaver grip, slowly making his way through the building. He opened the door that the guard had come through. He motioned to the marine behind him to cover him as he stepped inside the makeshift barracks. The three cots sat empty as was the room. Shaking his head he left and returned to the corridor. He heard weapons fire fom somewhere in the buiding but on his side it seemed empty.

"We're looking a little empty this side, hows that jog of yours going Tay?"

Phaser shots flew over Taylor's shoulder from the people he was chasing down causing him to duck and give suppressive fire. Gabe's question wasn't helping the matter but he kept the comm chatter going. "I'll tell you after I'm done." he said sharply. His shots had done nothing since they were running anyway so he continued the chase deeper into the complex.

(Not much to add here matey, I think)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breach and Clear (Gabe and Tay)   Breach and Clear (Gabe and Tay) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breach and Clear (Gabe and Tay)
Page 1 of 1