USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marissa/Gabe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

Marissa/Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Marissa/Gabe   Marissa/Gabe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:01 pm

||Tercius Prime
||Sarian Resort

Marissa fixed her blouse, having decided to visit the planet in casual wear. While she liked to be in uniform she didn't want to draw any attention to herself as she did what she needed to do with recruiting a little more. Having a few more members of her team would make things more manageable and she'd be a lot happier.

Besides, she needed to have some time to herself.

Time to unwind and relax.

Working only did so much for Marissa's mood as much as she enjoyed putting in the extra hours to get noticed. While she knew she was appreciated and everything she knew that if she didn't unwind a bit she would go a little crazy and with delegating as much as she was delegating she really couldn't afford to do that: go crazy. Besides her meeting with her men wasn't for another hour. So she walked around the Sarian resort a bit mingling with officers a little bit in her loose blouse and tight short shorts, her hair pushed back with a headband but down. Then she saw him.

Her eyes clocked in on Gabe and she smiled a bit, walking over to him and standing by him. "Fancy running into you here. I pegged you to be up there tinkering away on something."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

Marissa/Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Gabe   Marissa/Gabe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:01 pm

||Tercius Prime
||Sarian Resort

Marissa fixed her blouse, having decided to visit the planet in casual wear. While she liked to be in uniform she didn't want to draw any attention to herself as she did what she needed to do with recruiting a little more. Having a few more members of her team would make things more manageable and she'd be a lot happier.

Working only did so much for Marissa's mood as much as she enjoyed putting in the extra hours to get noticed. While she knew she was appreciated and everything she knew that if she didn't unwind a bit she would go a little crazy and with delegating as much as she was delegating she really couldn't afford to do that: go crazy. Besides her meeting with her men wasn't for another hour. So she walked around the Sarian resort a bit mingling with officers a little bit in her loose blouse and tight short shorts, her hair pushed back with a headband but down. Then she saw him.

Her eyes clocked in on Gabe and she smiled a bit, walking over to him and standing by him. "Fancy running into you here. I pegged you to be up there tinkering away on something."

Gabe was sat back in his deck chair, his beer in one hand has he soaked up the sun. He took a drink as Marissa stood next to him. He checked out her outfit and barley supressed a smile.

Oh i'm so going to hell for that one. He thought to himself as she spoke.

"Ya know I was going to but I figured I may as well get some sun while we're here." He said with a smile as he took of his sunglasses, "That and Lilly pretty much told me i had to... Kinda glad she did actually."

Gabe placed his beer on the small table next to him and sat up straight.

"Care for a seat or is this a flying visit?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

Marissa/Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Gabe   Marissa/Gabe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:02 pm

||Tercius Prime
||Sarian Resort

Gabe was sat back in his deck chair, his beer in one hand has he soaked up the sun. He took a drink as Marissa stood next to him. He checked out her outfit and barley supressed a smile.

"Ya know I was going to but I figured I may as well get some sun while we're here." He said with a smile as he took of his sunglasses, "That and Lilly pretty much told me i had to... Kinda glad she did actually."

"Lilly's such a slave driver," she laughed as she took a seat on the ground next to him. "I'll join you, handsome, if you don't mind."

Forwardness was a trait Marissa found to be one of her best and since she was on shore leave she figured she was allowed to flirt with the handsome engineer. He was taking a load off and so was she, sitting there next to his chair with her legs curled up next to her but still on display. She was shameless. That and she honestly wanted to know him better.

He was really the reason the ship was running.

Without him they were dead in the water. "So...this your idea of a good time?" Marissa asked him as she leaned on her hand looking up at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

Marissa/Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Gabe   Marissa/Gabe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:02 pm

||Tercius Prime
||Sarian Resort

"Lilly's such a slave driver," she laughed as she took a seat on the ground next to him. "I'll join you, handsome, if you don't mind."

Forwardness was a trait Marissa found to be one of her best and since she was on shore leave she figured she was allowed to flirt with the handsome engineer. He was taking a load off and so was she, sitting there next to his chair with her legs curled up next to her but still on display. She was shameless. That and she honestly wanted to know him better.

Without him they were dead in the water. "So...this your idea of a good time?" Marissa asked him as she leaned on her hand looking up at him curiously.

He took another drink and rolled his shoulder, the movement knocking away his disgarded shirt, which had fallen down over his right shoulder, covering the scar that sat there. After all these years pretty much forgotten the thing was there.

"Ish, my idea of a good time normally consists of either hitting Norsemen with an Axe or shooting Frenchmen, historical holodeck programs of course. Right now i'm just here to relax and recharge and beer always helps." He replied with a smile, "What about you, not a fan of just lieing back and getting a 'few rays' as they used ta say?"
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

Marissa/Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Gabe   Marissa/Gabe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:03 pm

||Tercius Prime
||Sarian Resort

He took another drink and rolled his shoulder, the movement knocking away his disgarded shirt, which had fallen down over his right shoulder, covering the scar that sat there. After all these years pretty much forgotten the thing was there.

"Ish, my idea of a good time normally consists of either hitting Norsemen with an Axe or shooting Frenchmen, historical holodeck programs of course. Right now I'm just here to relax and recharge and beer always helps." He replied with a smile, "What about you, not a fan of just lying back and getting a 'few rays' as they used ta say?"

"That certainly sounds like fun," Marissa responded with a gentle laugh. "I actually am a big fan of this. While I love what I do and I prefer to be working, I love taking time off to recharge and regroup. Besides, nothing like this place to make you want to take a load off. That and I'm rather fond of the company."

She winked at Gabe to let him know that she was referring to him, settling in a bit more there. Marissa had wanted to talk to him since she had first seen him in Engineering when she had gone to check in on her brother, and now she was finally speaking to him. He seemed like a lot of fun even if the rumor mill was churning out rumors of him being a workaholic. This could be a lot of fun if she didn't intimidate him like she intimidated everyone else.

"You have any solid plans for your leave?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

Marissa/Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Gabe   Marissa/Gabe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:03 pm

||Tercius Prime
||Sarian Resort

"Ish, my idea of a good time normally consists of either hitting Norsemen with an Axe or shooting Frenchmen, historical holodeck programs of course. Right now I'm just here to relax and recharge and beer always helps." He replied with a smile, "What about you, not a fan of just lying back and getting a 'few rays' as they used ta say?"

"That certainly sounds like fun," Marissa responded with a gentle laugh. "I actually am a big fan of this. While I love what I do and I prefer to be working, I love taking time off to recharge and regroup. Besides, nothing like this place to make you want to take a load off. That and I'm rather fond of the company."

She winked at Gabe to let him know that she was referring to him, settling in a bit more there. Marissa had wanted to talk to him since she had first seen him in Engineering when she had gone to check in on her brother, and now she was finally speaking to him. He seemed like a lot of fun even if the rumor mill was churning out rumors of him being a workaholic. This could be a lot of fun if she didn't intimidate him like she intimidated everyone else.

"Not really... shore leave is something new, this'll be only the second time i've taken it and technically the first time was medical leave so not sure if it counts."

This beautiful woman's taking an interest in ya and your sat here babbling like a fool... pack it in and shape up. He thought to himself.

"To be honest mostly my plans consisted of lieing here and drinking beer, but i can live with a change of plans with good company." Gabe replied with one of his best smiled, shifting slightly in his chair.

Better.

"What do you have planned then?" He asked, deciding that shoreleave was definitely looking up.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

Marissa/Gabe Empty

||Tercius Prime
||Sarian Resort

Oh I'm so going to hell for that one. He thought to himself as she spoke.

"Ya know I was going to but I figured I may as well get some sun while we're here." He said with a smile as he took of his sunglasses, "That and Lilly pretty much told me I had to...kinda glad she did actually."

"Not really...shore leave is something new, this'll be only the second time I've taken it and technically the first time was medical leave so not sure if it counts."

This beautiful woman's taking an interest in ya and your sat here babbling like a fool...pack it in and shape up. He thought to himself.

"To be honest mostly my plans consisted of lieing here and drinking beer, but I can live with a change of plans with good company." Gabe replied with one of his best smiled, shifting slightly in his chair.

Better.

"What do you have planned then?" He asked, deciding that shoreleave was definitely looking up.

"We should change that then," Marissa told Gabe with a wicked smile on her face, standing up.

She figured that it was shore leave and they should all have a bit of fun. Besides, she was about as forward as they came and she wanted to see what kind of fun she could get Gabe to dabble in before she had to get back to business. So she pulled the blouse up and off to reveal a bikini top and looked toward the water.

"Care for a dip?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

Marissa/Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Gabe   Marissa/Gabe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:04 pm

||Tercius Prime
||Sarian Resort

"Ya know I was going to but I figured I may as well get some sun while we're here." He said with a smile as he took of his sunglasses, "That and Lilly pretty much told me I had to...kinda glad she did actually."

"Not really...shore leave is something new, this'll be only the second time I've taken it and technically the first time was medical leave so not sure if it counts."

This beautiful woman's taking an interest in ya and your sat here babbling like a fool...pack it in and shape up. He thought to himself.

"To be honest mostly my plans consisted of lieing here and drinking beer, but I can live with a change of plans with good company." Gabe replied with one of his best smiled, shifting slightly in his chair.

Better.

"We should change that then," Marissa told Gabe with a wicked smile on her face, standing up.

She figured that it was shore leave and they should all have a bit of fun. Besides, she was about as forward as they came and she wanted to see what kind of fun she could get Gabe to dabble in before she had to get back to business. So she pulled the blouse up and off to reveal a bikini top and looked toward the water.

"Care for a dip?"

Gabe stood up and left the last few mouthfuls of his drink to stand beside Marissa.

"As changes of plans go, i've heard much worse ideas." He said, watching the Sarian sun as it reflected off the warm water and Marissa's long dark hair.

He smiled and turned, diving into the water and coming up a few metres away, floating slowly on his back he watched Marissa.

"Come on in, water's lovely."
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

Marissa/Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Gabe   Marissa/Gabe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:05 pm

||Tercius Prime
||Sarian Resort

Better.

"Care for a dip?"

Gabe stood up and left the last few mouthfuls of his drink to stand beside Marissa.

"As changes of plans go, I've heard much worse ideas." He said, watching the Sarian sun as it reflected off the warm water and Marissa's long dark hair.

He smiled and turned, diving into the water and coming up a few meters away, floating slowly on his back he watched Marissa.

Marissa smirked at him and shimmied her short shorts off to reveal her bikini bottoms off before she dove in. She let the cool water wash over her and surfaced, wiping her eyes. She giggled, splashing Gabe a little and looking him over. He was a bit different than she had pictured and she liked that about him: hoped to learn more about him in the future.

"I think I'm really going to like you..." she told him with a smile before going under the water again.

Maybe she shouldn't have admitted it out loud but there it was. She was already starting to like the engineer and the ball was now in his court.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

Marissa/Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Gabe   Marissa/Gabe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:06 pm

||Tercius Prime
||Sarian Resort

Better.

"Care for a dip?"

"As changes of plans go, I've heard much worse ideas." He said, watching the Sarian sun as it reflected off the warm water and Marissa's long dark hair.

He smiled and turned, diving into the water and coming up a few meters away, floating slowly on his back he watched Marissa.

Marissa smirked at him and shimmied her short shorts off to reveal her bikini bottoms before she dove in. She let the cool water wash over her and surfaced, wiping her eyes. She giggled, splashing Gabe a little and looking him over. He was a bit different than she had pictured and she liked that about him: hoped to learn more about him in the future.

"I think I'm really going to like you..." she told him with a smile before going under the water again.

Maybe she shouldn't have admitted it out loud but there it was. She was already starting to like the engineer and the ball was now in his court.

Gabe smiled as Marissa disappeared into the water. There were two main reasons for this and one of those was that he could actually enjoy himself. The shades of Harklas had haunted him for many years. It had only been recently, with the virus attack on Starbase 7 that he'd been able to put them behind him. Six months ago he wouldn't have ben able to do this, He'd have been sure something would break so he didn't have to leave the ship but now, hell this was the closest thing he'd had to a date in a decade.

As Marissa's head broke the surface, he splashed her as she'd done to him only a few moments ago.

"Well that's good to know, so what's ya plan for the rest of the day?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

Marissa/Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Gabe   Marissa/Gabe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:07 pm

||Tercius Prime
||Sarian Resort

Better.

"Care for a dip?"

Marissa smirked at him and shimmied her short shorts off to reveal her bikini bottoms before she dove in. She let the cool water wash over her and surfaced, wiping her eyes. She giggled, splashing Gabe a little and looking him over. He was a bit different than she had pictured and she liked that about him: hoped to learn more about him in the future.

Gabe smiled as Marissa disappeared into the water. There were two main reasons for this and one of those was that he could actually enjoy himself. The shades of Harklas had haunted him for many years. It had only been recently, with the virus attack on Starbase 7 that he'd been able to put them behind him. Six months ago he wouldn't have ben able to do this, He'd have been sure something would break so he didn't have to leave the ship but now, hell this was the closest thing he'd had to a date in a decade.

As Marissa's head broke the surface, he splashed her as she'd done to him only a few moments ago.

"Well that's good to know, so what's ya plan for the rest of the day?" He asked.

Marissa smiled swimming close to him. "I've got tactical officers to meet, but...I've got free time for you if you ever want to talk some more."

She had thought about just asking him out, but she had been forward enough. So she just laughed and got a little closer to him, smiling and leaving the asking up to him. If he wanted a date with her then he could ask...or at least give her a sign that she should ask him to dinner sometime.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

Marissa/Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Gabe   Marissa/Gabe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:08 pm

||Tercius Prime
||Sarian Resort

Better.

"Care for a dip?"

Marissa smiled swimming close to him. "I've got tactical officers to meet, but...I've got free time for you if you ever want to talk some more."

She had thought about just asking him out, but she had been forward enough. So she just laughed and got a little closer to him, smiling and leaving the asking up to him. If he wanted a date with her then he could ask...or at least give her a sign that she should ask him to dinner sometime.

So what ya gonna do here? Ya gonna take a chance for happiness or ya gonna let it slip? He thought after Marissa had spoken. He truth he was conflicted, Marissa was beautiful there was no doubt about that. He knew that phyisical attraction meant little in the grand ||Tercius Prime
||Sarian Resort

Better.

"Care for a dip?"

So what ya gonna do Sharpe? Ya gonna take a change on at least a little happiness or ya gonna throw it away like normal? He thought to himself as Marissa finished speaking. Marissa was beautiful there was no doubt about that and he knew that in the grand scheme of things phyisical attraction wasn't the whole basis for a relationship but it was a good start.

He looked deeply into her blue grey eyes and decided. His life had changed a lot in the last few months and he was deadicated to making sure it stayed that way.

"I may be being a little forward here but... Ya fancy having dinner later?" He asked, hoping he was reading the signals right.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

Marissa/Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Gabe   Marissa/Gabe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:09 pm

||Tercius Prime
||Sarian Resort

Gabe was sat back in his deck chair, his beer in one hand has he soaked up the sun. He took a drink as Marissa stood next to him. He checked out her outfit and barley suppressed a smile.

Better.

"Care for a dip?"

So what ya gonna do Sharpe? Ya gonna take a change on at least a little happiness or ya gonna throw it away like normal? He thought to himself as Marissa finished speaking. Marissa was beautiful there was no doubt about that and he knew that in the grand scheme of things phyisical attraction wasn't the whole basis for a relationship but it was a good start.

He looked deeply into her blue grey eyes and decided. His life had changed a lot in the last few months and he was deadicated to making sure it stayed that way.

"I may be being a little forward here but...Ya fancy having dinner later?" He asked, hoping he was reading the signals right.

"I would love to have dinner with you." shed told him happily.

She reustled his hair playfully and then smiled a bit more at the thought of it all. Certainly not how she'd expected meeting the man, but she was happy she'd approached him. He was a nice guy and he seemed cooperative and she knew from hearsay that he was dedicated to his job: that he liked to fix things. Plus he was attractive. All nice qualities to have in a man and Marissa was happy as well as nervous.

"Name the time and place and I'll be there." Marissa said happily, her whole face lit up even though normally her emotions were controlled better.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

Marissa/Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Gabe   Marissa/Gabe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:11 pm

||Tercius Prime
||Sarian Resort

Gabe was sat back in his deck chair, his beer in one hand has he soaked up the sun. He took a drink as Marissa stood next to him. He checked out her outfit and barley suppressed a smile.

Better.

"Care for a dip?"

He looked deeply into her blue grey eyes and decided. His life had changed a lot in the last few months and he was dedicated to making sure it stayed that way.

"I may be being a little forward here but...Ya fancy having dinner later?" He asked, hoping he was reading the signals right.

"I would love to have dinner with you." she told him happily.

She rustled his hair playfully and then smiled a bit more at the thought of it all. Certainly not how she'd expected meeting the man, but she was happy she'd approached him. He was a nice guy and he seemed cooperative and she knew from hearsay that he was dedicated to his job: that he liked to fix things. Plus he was attractive. All nice qualities to have in a man and Marissa was happy as well as nervous.

"Name the time and place and I'll be there." Marissa said happily, her whole face lit up even though normally her emotions were controlled better.

Gabe nodded, suddenly thinking about where to take her. He thought about the holodeck but wasn't sure how well that'd go down, besides if he was going to do this, he was going to do it right.

"I saw a nice looking place about ten minutes walk from here. I think we'll be here a while longer so how about meet back here at the resort about 5PM ish?" He replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

Marissa/Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Gabe   Marissa/Gabe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:24 pm

||Tercius Prime
||Sarian Resort

Better.

"Care for a dip?"

He looked deeply into her blue grey eyes and decided. His life had changed a lot in the last few months and he was dedicated to making sure it stayed that way.

"I would love to have dinner with you." she told him happily.

She rustled his hair playfully and then smiled a bit more at the thought of it all. Certainly not how she'd expected meeting the man, but she was happy she'd approached him. He was a nice guy and he seemed cooperative and she knew from hearsay that he was dedicated to his job: that he liked to fix things. Plus he was attractive. All nice qualities to have in a man and Marissa was happy as well as nervous.

Gabe nodded, suddenly thinking about where to take her. He thought about the holodeck but wasn't sure how well that'd go down, besides if he was going to do this, he was going to do it right.

"I saw a nice looking place about ten minutes walk from here. I think we'll be here a while longer so how about meet back here at the resort about 5PM ish?" He replied with a smile.

Marissa smiled and nodded, kissing his cheek. "Sounds like a date to me. I'll see you then, Handsome."

(looks good to me)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sharpe
Commander (Y)
Commander (Y)
Gabriel Sharpe

Marissa/Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Gabe   Marissa/Gabe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Posted on Page 2
Back to top Go down
Marissa Garren
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Lieutenant Commander (Y)
Marissa Garren

Marissa/Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Gabe   Marissa/Gabe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:32 pm

sounds good.
I'm enjoying them.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marissa/Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marissa/Gabe   Marissa/Gabe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marissa/Gabe
Page 1 of 1