USS Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boldly Been There, Boldly Done That

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center Empty
PostSubject: Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center   Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:11 am

||Betazed
||Medical Center

Kara welcomed them all into the Medical Center and then sat down in her office, waving to some chairs for Remy, Alyssa and Elena. She needed to talk to them specifically before they got down to it, able to inform Lillian of what was going on when Lillian got here. Kara smiled pleasantly at the women and then leaned back a little bit in her chair, looking them over and scanning their surface thoughts.

"You three are going to be helping me to delegate some things," Kara began slowly. "I want you all to run a couple of teams, but you'll be taking orders from the doctors here that work for me. Alyssa, I'll need you to help the counselors here to keep family members calm, and to talk down some of the infected that need you and your guidance. Remy and Elena, you'll be working with Lillian and I to find a cure to this thing. We're close, but we really need Lillian's antibodies. She should have some, it was in her blood stream long enough."

She took a deep breath and then leaned forward on her desk, looking at the three women and yet not losing the smile on her face. Kara was the kind of person that was warm and friendly, but she was running on very little sleep and hadn't seen her husband and kids in four days. Yes, she'd just seen Leonard, but it was in passing and it honestly wasn't enough.

"What questions do you have?" Kara asked them. "With something like this, you've got to have some questions..."
Back to top Go down
https://ussfenris.forumotion.com
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center   Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 am

||Betazed
||Medical Center

Kara welcomed them all into the Medical Center and then sat down in her office, waving to some chairs for Remy, Alyssa and Elena. She needed to talk to them specifically before they got down to it, able to inform Lillian of what was going on when Lillian got here. Kara smiled pleasantly at the women and then leaned back a little bit in her chair, looking them over and scanning their surface thoughts.

"You three are going to be helping me to delegate some things," Kara began slowly. "I want you all to run a couple of teams, but you'll be taking orders from the doctors here that work for me. Alyssa, I'll need you to help the counselors here to keep family members calm, and to talk down some of the infected that need you and your guidance. Remy and Elena, you'll be working with Lillian and I to find a cure to this thing. We're close, but we really need Lillian's antibodies. She should have some, it was in her blood stream long enough."

She took a deep breath and then leaned forward on her desk, looking at the three women and yet not losing the smile on her face. Kara was the kind of person that was warm and friendly, but she was running on very little sleep and hadn't seen her husband and kids in four days. Yes, she'd just seen Leonard, but it was in passing and it honestly wasn't enough.

"What questions do you have?" Kara asked them. "With something like this, you've got to have some questions..."

Alyssa glanced at Elena and Remy, before deciding to speak. "Excuse me, but could you tell me what not to say? I've rarely been around your kind, and some help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to offend anyone."
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center   Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:00 am

||Betazed
||Medical Center

Alyssa glanced at Elena and Remy, before deciding to speak. "Excuse me, but could you tell me what not to say? I've rarely been around your kind, and some help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to offend anyone."

"Betazoids are rather hard to offend, I'm more worries about you and them going into your head than I am worried about you saying something to them," Kara admitted with a small nod. "Even if you did offend someone, our species forgives pretty easily if you explain yourself in a nice and civilized manner. Mainly, the goal here is to focus on making sure that everyone remains calm and that if they have a problem than we can fix it for them."

Kara smiled at Alyssa and rifled through her thoughts a little, smiling at some of the things that she happened upon. The young woman was dealing with a young gentleman caller--she and Alyssa would have to talk about that in private because the good Betazoid doctor knew about humans enough to know to keep their privacy even if she was rifling through her thoughts and meddling just a little bit.

"A calm Betazoid is a pleasant Betazoid," Kara added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center   Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:49 pm

||Betazed
||Medical Center

"Betazoids are rather hard to offend, I'm more worries about you and them going into your head than I am worried about you saying something to them," Kara admitted with a small nod. "Even if you did offend someone, our species forgives pretty easily if you explain yourself in a nice and civilized manner. Mainly, the goal here is to focus on making sure that everyone remains calm and that if they have a problem than we can fix it for them."

Kara smiled at Alyssa and rifled through her thoughts a little, smiling at some of the things that she happened upon. The young woman was dealing with a young gentleman caller--she and Alyssa would have to talk about that in private because the good Betazoid doctor knew about humans enough to know to keep their privacy even if she was rifling through her thoughts and meddling just a little bit.

Alyssa nodded, knowing fully well that Doctor Crae could be reading her mind. She just hoped that the good doctor would ignore the family thoughts. She didn't need or want to have a chat about that. She had other thoughts and feelings to attend to. "Glad to know that I might not offend anyone."
Back to top Go down
Josalyn Dorne
Captain
Captain
Josalyn Dorne

PostSubject: Re: Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center   Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:02 am

||Betazed
||Medical Center

Alyssa nodded, knowing fully well that Doctor Crae could be reading her mind. She just hoped that the good doctor would ignore the family thoughts. She didn't need or want to have a chat about that. She had other thoughts and feelings to attend to. "Glad to know that I might not offend anyone."

"As good as that is," Elena interjected, knowing full well that her bedside manner left much to be desired, "what exactly do you know about this virus? Didn't Captain Crae send Starfleet a bunch of information on this virus? Don't you know how the cure is created?"

Kara shook her head as Elena asked her questions. "Sadly, no. The information about the cure was lost in the fight to get it. Colonel Lucas was more interested in saving Lillian than he was in getting the information about the cure out of the console. However, we've been using the steps that Lillian provided us with in her own research on the planet itself. We're getting close but we're not close enough to save this first wave of infected...we need more than we have. That's where Science could step in, right Remy?"

<Taggles: Remy and Alyssa>
Back to top Go down
Remy Life
Lieutenant (T)
Lieutenant (T)
Remy Life

PostSubject: Re: Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center   Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:08 pm

||Betazed
||Medical Center

"As good as that is," Elena interjected, knowing full well that her bedside manner left much to be desired, "what exactly do you know about this virus? Didn't Captain Crae send Starfleet a bunch of information on this virus? Don't you know how the cure is created?"

Kara shook her head as Elena asked her questions. "Sadly, no. The information about the cure was lost in the fight to get it. Colonel Lucas was more interested in saving Lillian than he was in getting the information about the cure out of the console. However, we've been using the steps that Lillian provided us with in her own research on the planet itself. We're getting close but we're not close enough to save this first wave of infected...we need more than we have. That's where Science could step in, right Remy?"

Remy sat back quietly and listened to the information being passed around. The voices drowned out as her mind went to work on all the variables and possible steps to start taking towards finding a cure. The moment her name was spoken she snapped to attention, "I apologize I was thinking about steps to be taken, I have some thoughts I would like to share with Captain Crae before making a solid plan, it would not do to get hopes up." She thought back to the vial Taylor had put into her safe keeping when he first came back, perhaps there was something in there that might be of interest.

<Tag whoever is next>
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Shields
Lieutenant (Y)
Lieutenant (Y)
Alyssa Shields

PostSubject: Re: Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center   Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:34 pm

||Betazed
||Medical Center

Remy sat back quietly and listened to the information being passed around. The voices drowned out as her mind went to work on all the variables and possible steps to start taking towards finding a cure. The moment her name was spoken she snapped to attention, "I apologize I was thinking about steps to be taken, I have some thoughts I would like to share with Captain Crae before making a solid plan, it would not do to get hopes up." She thought back to the vial Taylor had put into her safe keeping when he first came back, perhaps there was something in there that might be of interest.

"It's probably best if all of you guys work a plan out with Captain Crae. I, however, would like to be introduced to the other counselors and get my bearings." Alyssa nodded.

Alyssa hoped that she wasn't being too forward. She had nothing to say about making a cure; making it so that she wasn't needed for this part of the conversation. She did want to work and not think about her family, her past, or having a relationship with a handsome crew member.

<Tags everyone>
Back to top Go down
Selina Karr
Commander (T)
Commander (T)
Selina Karr

PostSubject: Re: Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center   Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:58 pm

||Betazed
||Medical Center

"It's probably best if all of you guys work a plan out with Captain Crae. I, however, would like to be introduced to the other counselors and get my bearings." Alyssa nodded.

Alyssa hoped that she wasn't being too forward. She had nothing to say about making a cure; making it so that she wasn't needed for this part of the conversation. She did want to work and not think about her family, her past, or having a relationship with a handsome crew member.

"If you have something to talk to Lillian about then you may wait until she gets here, Remy," Kara informed her with a small smile. "I want all of this to go as smoothly as possible and she is on her way here--will be here shortly. That sister-in-law of mine is moving quite quickly to get here and once she is we may begin, so if you would like you may look around the labs and find all of the equipment so that you know where it is."

She smiled at Remy as she called in one of the nurses to talk Remy to go and show her the labs and the equipment, turning to Alyssa and smiling. There was something about her thoughts that made Kara want to meddle and she didn't know what it was, but she was going to have to do just that...meddle.

(I think that's a good end and I'm starting up Remy/Lilly/Kara and Kara/Alyssa JPs right now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center   Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kara/Remy/Alyssa/Elena - The Medical Center
Page 1 of 1